[ ☾ βΈΊ 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇 πŽπ… 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐒 ]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

[ ☾ βΈΊ 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇 πŽπ… 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐒 ]

Postby Buckeye » Fri Sep 01, 2023 5:49 am

𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐀 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 π‘πˆπ’πˆππ† βΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊ
βΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊ 𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐄 π“π‘πŽπ”ππ‹π„ 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π–π€π˜
The small town of Dagmire, Oregon is host to many secrets. One of the biggest, however, is that it has been the home
of a sizable werewolf pack for generations. First settling in the area in the early 1930s, they have managed to keep a
good ruse up for some time. By now, the townspeople have accepted their perceived oddities, and the pack is largely
viewed as one big, eccentric family living on the edge of town. Weird, certainly, but totally harmless. However, after
someone is found terribly mauled outside the town bar one night, the whole town is left frightened and desperate to
hunt down the "animal" responsible. With a dangerous lone wolf threatening their way of life, the pack must find the
one responsible and put an end to the attacks, before they wind up caught in the crossfire.

Discussion Thread
Last edited by Buckeye on Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:26 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Buckeye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ☾ βΈΊ 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 ]

Postby Buckeye » Fri Sep 01, 2023 5:58 am

001. This is a semi-literate roleplay. Each post should be one good, six sentence paragraph at minimum, though it is
always okay to write more if you wish. 002. Try to be somewhat active; this means posting at least once a week. In
the event you are going to be away for a while, just message me to let me know. 003. Due to limited spots, there's
a limit of one character per user. 004. Follow all Chicken Smoothie rules and regulations. 005. All forms and out of
character conversations should go on the discussion thread. 006. Reservations only last forty-eight hours. Failure to
post at least a basic form in that timeframe will result in the spot being reopened.
Buckeye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ☾ βΈΊ π€π‹π‹π„π†πˆπ€ππ‚π„π’ ]

Postby Buckeye » Fri Sep 01, 2023 6:04 am

ALPHA
Evelyn Orzel (Nyverria)
[1/1]

BETA
Elijah Davenport (Buckeye)
[1/1]

FIGHTERS
Emily Braithwaite (Martyrs And Lions)
Christopher Young (A Ghost!)
Sloane Ford (Yowler)
[3/3]

HUNTERS
Val Chavez (BarkinqCoyote)
Taeyon Song (Serafim)
Soren Huxley (Kopus)
[3/3]

HEALERS
Se-Chan Hwang (Mtuan)
Reserved For Guh-Huh!
[2/2]

OMEGAS
Namba Sessue (Rae'tia)
Georgina Thatche (Serendipity !)
Flynn Johnston (Consulting_Angel)
[3/3]
Last edited by Buckeye on Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:26 pm, edited 22 times in total.
Buckeye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ☾ βΈΊ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒 ]

Postby Buckeye » Fri Sep 01, 2023 6:07 am

OPEN / CLOSED
Buckeye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ☾ ⸺ 001 ]

Postby Buckeye » Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:54 am

π„π‹πˆπ‰π€π‡ 𝐋𝐄𝐄 πƒπ€π•π„πππŽπ‘π“ β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… [ forty-nine | male | beta | heterosexual | location: kitchen; main house | tagged: open ]
βΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊ
Elijah had never been a morning person. Even in his youth, when his bones ached far less, he had been wary to roll out of bed before 8:00. The beta leaned against the kitchen counter, gazing out the window as he waited for the coffee to brew. A thick layer of fog covered everything in sight, seeping from the large pine trees surrounding the pack compound like some sort of specter. It was early winter, so the sun was slow to rise, still hidden away behind a thick layer of rainclouds hanging in the sky. 'Another dreary one, it seems.' Elijah thought, his lips twitching into a disappointed frown. He had been hoping for at least one pretty day; hunting in the low light of a winter's morning was difficult even for somebody with enhanced eyesight like him. Besides, the animals were always less active on rainy days like this, hidden away in their burrows and waiting for hibernation to kick in. Still, the pack had to eat, and the hunters could not do all the work on their own. "Damn!" He cursed, hearing the smoke alarm suddenly start blaring from over the kitchen door. It seemed he had forgotten about the toast, the bread now a charred black. He quickly fished the remains of breakfast from the toaster, tossing it into the trashcan with a hiss at it burned his fingers. The beta rushed to silence the alarm, his heightened hearing forcing a wince from the close proximity to the high-pitched sound. He had to have woken everyone up; nobody could sleep through such a racket. He would have to apologize when everyone inevitably started pouring downstairs to see what was going on. "What a way to start a morning..." Elijah sighed, shaking his head as he ran a hand through his graying hair in exasperation.
Buckeye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ☾ ⸺ 001 ]

Postby Rae'tia » Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:11 pm

ϟ π™½πšŠπš–πš‹πšŠ "Raijin" πš‚πšŽπšœπšœπšžπšŽ ϟ
thirty-three | male | omega

indentationFinishing the last details on his newest project Sessue took a moment to stare at his creation. Brow furrowing, he debated if it was good enough to be seen, not just by the pack, but by others. It was how he made money these days, he'd paint, sculpt, and among other things, either sell them when he got proficient enough that his ego - as small as it was, compared to others at least - allowed it. Most art skills that were derived from a personal project that wouldn't see the light of day rarely got practiced again after the project was finished. So outside of painting, and some pottery, he didn't have much variety.
    indentationThe scent of burnt toast wafted into his nose, making his previous thoughts pause, then he noticed the noise and flinched. What in Kami's name is going on? He blinked, before shaking his head, and got to his feet. It was time to get up anyway, so it wasn't any trouble to go and investigate. Throwing on a semi-clean long-sleeved henley and shucking on a pair of ratty jeans, he opened the door to his room. He glanced back at his room before he closed the door and meandered downstairs. His room was mostly devoid of usable furniture, a small twin bed, and a chaise for the occasional guest. Everything else was taken up by art supplies.
    indentationBy the time he made it downstairs to the kitchen, the screaming of the smoke alarm had been taken care of. Spotting Elijah, the pack beta he tilted his head in silent question. "Fun start to the morning?" He questioned quietly, sarcasm clear in his voice as he moved to the refrigerator and grabbed the milk, so he could have a quick bowl of cereal.
wc: 295
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ☾ ⸺ 001. ]

Postby serafim » Sat Sep 09, 2023 5:23 am

β–ˆβ–ˆXiXπ“π€π„π˜πŽπ "π€π‹πˆπ‚π„" π’πŽππ† ──────
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    ─── 𝐓𝐀𝐆. elijah, raijin, open| " 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐑, 𝐈'𝐕𝐄 π†πŽπ“ π’πŽπŒπ„ 𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄 π“πŽ ππ‹π€π˜ 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃." ────
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    indentshe thought after a late night of being out that she could get some proper sleep before having to wake up for the usual chores and duties that were expected of her, however the ear blistering sound of the fire alarm was her alarm. she tried to drown out the noise by placing her pillow over her face and squeezing it closest to her ears, however it made no difference as her hearing was too amplified even through the silk pillow covers. alice waited the few moments it took for the fire alarm to stop screaming through the home before removing the pillow, sunlight filtering through the white curtains of her room as she huffed and rose to another early morning.

indentalice slowly sat up in bed and stretched her limbs before throwing the sheets to the side and starting her morning by getting dressed. she threw on a basic cropped black tank top and grey cargo pants, her hair falling over her bare shoulders as she tried to fix up the tousled mess. her room was filled with cream and white colors, a plush shag carpet that she recently bought finally tying the entire room together. the only light in the room besides the sun was the lamp tucked in the corner next to a cream chaise that she had forgotten to turn off the night before. she made her way over to click it off before exiting her room.
    she could smell the waft of burnt toast the moment she closed her door and entered the stairway, huffing with a small twitch of her lips at the revelation that burnt toast would be the thing to start her morning off; who the culprit was of it was the mystery to her.

indentshe made her way down the stairs and into the kitchen, spotting raijin and elijah standing around and spotted as well the remains of charred toast flecks on the counter. alice smiled as she caught the tail-end of their short morning greetings and chimed in, "at least everyone can't complain that their morning was uneventful."
    alice slowly meandered to the pantry to grab a bagel, dusting the charred toast remains into the sink beside it as she placed it into the toaster slot and set the timer. she leaned against the counter as she waited, making sure not to burn it and awaking everyone once more if they weren't already up and grumbling about the morning already. she fished it from the toaster once it was done and set it on a plate, walking over towards the fridge to grab a small cream cheese packet to finish making her breakfast. alice flickered her gaze between the two once she was finished and hummed quietly before taking a bite into her food, "i've gotten used to the chaos here."
serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ☾ ⸺ 002 ]

Postby Buckeye » Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:55 pm

π„π‹πˆπ‰π€π‡ 𝐋𝐄𝐄 πƒπ€π•π„πππŽπ‘π“ β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… [ forty-nine | male | beta | heterosexual | location: kitchen; main house | tagged: raijin, alice ]
βΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊ
Elijah flushed at the arrival of his packmates, awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck. "Forgot about the toast." He mumbled, a hint of embarrassment in his tone. He moved over to the coffee pot, pouring himself a cup of the steaming beverage. He drank his coffee black; no sugar or cream. A man's drink, as his father would have put it, though Elijah didn't see how drinks could be gendered. "Sorry for the noise. I guess I just got a bit distracted thinking about today's hunt; I'm joining the hunters to help snare a bit of extra food. If we're lucky, we might just bag ourselves a deer before the herds move on for the season." Elijah leaned against the countertop, hissing as a pang of discomfort shot through his left calf. The healers were adamant that it was the onset of arthritis, though he didn't feel old enough for that to be the case. He shot a glance at Alice, lips quirking up slightly. "You're a pretty good hunter, I'm sure you won't have any trouble bringing something down." He poured a second cup of coffee, sliding it to her with a nod before pouring one for Raijin as well. He met the omega's gaze as he handed him the drink, a low rumble emitting from the back of his throat. It was a greeting, one he reserved only for the omega's in the pack. Not predatory or aggressive like a growl; more like a soft purring, meant to soothe and reassure. "How about you, Sessue? Have any big plans for today?"
Buckeye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ☾ ⸺ 001 ]

Postby Nyverria » Sat Sep 09, 2023 10:10 pm

Evelyn Orzel
γ€–Femaleγ€—γ€–Alphaγ€—γ€–35 yγ€—
γ€–Mentions: Elijahγ€—
γ€–Location: Bedroom ➣ Kitchenγ€—
γ€–Tags: Elijah, Alice, Raijinγ€—

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! The sound of the alarm clock had gone off at exactly 8:00 A.M as shown on the clock. Evelyn reached over to turn off the clock and sat up in her bed as she tiredly looked around her bedroom. 'Perhaps some others are awake as well.' she thought to herself as she got up and made her way to her closet. After rummaging through her clothes for a moment she threw on a black V-neck t-shirt, dark blue skinny jeans and black leather boots. Eve wasn't really wanting to be dressy today but she may have to head into town later in the day if need be.

A slight sigh escaped her breath as the alpha sat down at her desk to fix her hair. While she brushed her hair Evelyn heard what sounded to be the smoke alarm coming from the kitchen area causing her to jump in her seat. The alpha sat back down once the blaring stopped and she just finished brushing out her hair and began to make her way towards the kitchen. 'Wouldn't hurt speaking with Elijah about today's plans before everyone is up and about.' Evelyn began thinking to herself. Her stomach growled which also made her want to cook something to eat and maybe make something for the rest of the pack if they wanted anything.

The smell of burnt toast reach her nose as Evelyn neared the kitchen and to her surprise she saw a few of her packmates already up. "Good morning everyone." the alpha greeted her packmates as she entered the kitchen. She didn't make any eye contact with any of the individuals in the area as she was fixated on making breakfast. Evelyn grabbed several times to begin making bacon and eggs. Turning on the stove she began cracking the eggs in the skillet she had grabbed and sprayed with cooking spray and waited for two skillets to warm up.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ☾ ⸺ 002 ]

Postby Rae'tia » Sun Sep 10, 2023 1:55 am

ϟ π™½πšŠπš–πš‹πšŠ "Raijin" πš‚πšŽπšœπšœπšžπšŽ ϟ
thirty-three | male | omega
location: Kitchen; main house | tagged: Elijah, Alice, Evelyn

indentationSnagging a bowl and blindly grabbing a box of cereal, he began serving himself up. Only blinking in wonder as he was sure that they had run out of these, honey nut cheerios, though was a well-liked cereal, so it shouldn't surprise him. Maybe someone went shopping while I wasn't looking. He mused thoughtfully, as his gaze turned to Alice briefly as her bagel popped out of the toaster. Forcing back the chuckle that wanted to escape, he blinked in surprise as Elijah started handing out coffees. He mumbled a low thank you, to the older man, as he turned towards him and gently took the coffee.
    indentationThe low rumble though made his ears flush with heat, It had been odd the first time Elijah had done that - he'd had a proper freak out in private to tell the truth. But it quickly became something he looked forward to, it was something that was commonly done with pack pups in his birth pack. Though it was usually employed by the pup's parents, the sound had some parental attachments to it for him. He'd never asked about its uses in the States, much less in this specific pack, as he'd never want it to stop. He liked it, maybe a little too much. Taking the coffee, as he lowered his gaze so he could retain some semblance of reserve, he turned back towards his little breakfast.
    indentation"Well, I just finished another personal project, so I'll have to let that dry. So I need to go into town to restock on some materials, so if anyone needs anything..." he paused and shrugged letting the unsaid offer hang in the air. He took the moment to shove a large spoonful of Cheerios and milk into his mouth. As the alpha; Evelyn entered, greeting them all, he tensed and didn't respond verbally, only giving a curt nod of acknowledgment. closing his eyes and taking a few quiet deep breaths, Raijin soon felt his tense muscles relax. Eyes opening back up, he continued eating and gave a slightly strained "Morning," to the alpha.
wc: 349
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me