[ ๐๐€๐‘๐€๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐„ ๐‹๐Ž๐’๐“ ] โ”€โ”€ open

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

[ ๐๐€๐‘๐€๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐„ ๐‹๐Ž๐’๐“ ] โ”€โ”€ open

Postby bigwig. » Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:19 pm

โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ”€โ”€ โ ๐–๐„๐‹๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‰๐”๐๐†๐‹๐„, โž
โ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐†๐„๐“๐’ ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐’๐„ ๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ ๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐˜ ๐ƒ๐€๐˜ โž โ”€โ”€
๐—”๐—จ๐—š๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐Ÿต๐—ง๐—›, ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต โ”€
a small luxury cruise ship carrying just under 150 passengers disappears in the south pacific. an unexpected storm somehow throws the boat miles off course, and it wrecks on a coral reef off the shore of a small, unidentified island.

it is unknown how many of the passengers or crew members survived the shipwreck, but those have now find themselves on the pristine, sandy shores of a tropical island. the island is tiny, relatively speaking, and uninhabited. no other landmasses are visible from its shores. there is no phone reception, no internet - nothing. it's up to the survivors to fend for themselves, but is everything really as it seems here...?
Last edited by bigwig. on Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ๐๐€๐‘๐€๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐„ ๐‹๐Ž๐’๐“ ] โ”€โ”€ rules

Postby bigwig. » Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:08 pm

โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ”€โ”€ โ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‹๐„๐€๐‘๐ ๐“๐Ž ๐‹๐ˆ๐•๐„ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐€๐ ๐€๐๐ˆ๐Œ๐€๐‹ โž

one. forms and ooc go on the discussion thread. two. realistic faceclaims or descriptions
only three. characters aged 21+ preferred four. semi-lit, around 300 words per post at
minimum. five. signatures should be disabled on the main thread six. there is currently
no limit to the number of characters you can have as long as you can maintain a decent
post length for all of them. seven. discord is not mandatory but is highly recommended

โ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‰๐”๐๐†๐‹๐„ ๐–๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ ๐–๐„ ๐๐‹๐€๐˜ โž โ”€โ”€
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ๐๐€๐‘๐€๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐„ ๐‹๐Ž๐’๐“ ] โ”€โ”€ characters

Postby bigwig. » Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:19 pm

โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ ๐ˆ๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐†๐Ž๐“ ๐€ ๐‡๐”๐๐†๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐’๐„๐„, โž
โ ๐˜๐Ž๐” '๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐€๐Š๐„ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐”๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜ โž โ”€โ”€
i. joy cooper โœฆ female โœฆ 30 โœฆ played by bigwig.
ii. edison cooper โœฆ male โœฆ 27 โœฆ played by bigwig.
iii. rayne clark โœฆ female โœฆ 25 โœฆ played by Albino_
iv. jewel callisto โœฆ female โœฆ 25 โœฆ played by Fawnie
v. corey resnik โœฆ nonbinary โœฆ 30 โœฆ played by welter
vi. stephen "buck" roebuck โœฆ male โœฆ 32 โœฆ played by welter
vii. lysander dumont โœฆ male โœฆ 24 โœฆ played by nila_
Last edited by bigwig. on Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:00 am, edited 4 times in total.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ๐๐€๐‘๐€๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐„ ๐‹๐Ž๐’๐“ ] โ”€โ”€ setting

Postby bigwig. » Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:19 pm

โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ”€โ”€ โ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‚๐€๐ ๐‡๐€๐•๐„ ๐€๐๐˜๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐† ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐€๐๐“, โž
โ ๐๐”๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐„๐“๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐“๐€๐Š๐„ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐…๐‘๐Ž๐Œ ๐Œ๐„ ! โž โ”€
๐™‚๐™€๐™‰๐™€๐™๐˜ผ๐™‡ ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐™๐™€๐™Ž โ”€ the mysterious island our characters find themselves on is beautiful on the surface, encircled by a clear ocean and adorned with pale, sandy beaches. it is unknown exactly how large it is, but it is not very big - less than 10 square miles, and likely closer to 5. what is not beach is mostly dense tropical forest which is often difficult to navigate. the terrain is uneven and somewhat mountainous. it is hot at all hours of the day, around 30 C or 86 F during the hottest part of the day, and can become quite humid, with occasional storms.

๐™’๐™„๐™‡๐˜ฟ๐™‡๐™„๐™๐™€ โ”€ the small isle supports a healthy population of animals despite its small size. most of them seem relatively normal, though there are few mammals. the presence of wild pigs and dogs seems to indicate previous human settlement. there are, however, a large number of birds and arthropods, and a number of reptiles. there are also many ocean animals - some of which are deadly, such as cone snails and blue-ringed octopuses. sharks of various species are also present, as well as dolphins, rays, and innumerable species of bony fish.

๐™ƒ๐™๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™‰ ๐™‡๐™„๐™๐™€ โ”€ the island is completely uninhabited, aside from this group of survivors. however, there are strange traces of evidence that people once lived here...

๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐˜ผ๐™ โ”€ the wreckage of the starlight singer, the small cruise liner the survivors were aboard, exists nearby in a coral reef, but the boat sank fast and took a serious amount of damage. no attempts have been made to reach it.

( this section will be updated throughout the roleplay! )
Last edited by bigwig. on Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ๐๐€๐‘๐€๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐„ ๐‹๐Ž๐’๐“ ] โ”€โ”€ status

Postby bigwig. » Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:32 pm

โ”€โ”€ ๐˜๐Ž๐” '๐‘๐„ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‰๐”๐๐†๐‹๐„, ๐๐€๐๐˜

๐—œ๐—ก-๐—จ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ง๐—œ๐— ๐—˜ ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐——๐—”๐—ง๐—˜ :
๐—”๐—จ๐—š๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐Ÿต๐—ง๐—›, ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต, approx.๐Ÿต:๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ ๐—”๐— 
the survivors have been here for ๐Ÿฌ days

๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๐—ง๐—จ๐—ฆ :
this rp is currently ๐—ข๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—ก.

please post all forms in the discussion thread

๐˜๐Ž๐” '๐‘๐„ ๐†๐Ž๐๐๐€ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐„ !!! โ”€โ”€
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ๐๐€๐‘๐€๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐„ ๐‹๐Ž๐’๐“ ] โ”€โ”€ eddison i

Postby bigwig. » Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:09 pm

๐„๐ƒ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐
    โžธ โœง he/him โœง 27 โœง location: beach โœง tags: --
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    The sun beat down against the earth without mercy, its rays glittering against the surface of a vast teal ocean, stretching in each direction as far as the eye could see. Its rippling waves lapped against a strip of fine white sand, ebbing and flowing in a steady, calm rhythm. The sky was clear, decorated with only a scattering of light, fluffy clouds. It was a beautiful scene: a calm, picturesque tropical beach, palm trees bobbing softly in the gently breeze that scraped across the surface of the sea. When Eddison opened his eyes, he almost thought he was dreaming. Yes, he was still asleep on the boat, lulled by the subtle way it rocked with the movement of the waves. But if he was still asleep, why did his back hurt so much? Eddison groaned as he lifted his arms; they felt heavy, like lead, barely moving when he told them to. His back ached, his legs ached - everything ached.

Shakily, he managed to get to his feet. He was missing a shoe, and he could feel his somehow-still-socked foot sinking into the sand. Grains of sand stuck to his exposed skin, but it seemed he was mostly dry. He ran a hand through his hair. What had happened? He only remembered fragment: a storm, water in his mouth, breaching the cold surface of the sea as the waves thrashed him about mercilessly. At some point he must have lost consciousness. Where was the boat...? Eddison shielded his eyes and tried to scan the horizon, but all he saw was ocean, stretching out endlessly in all directions. But the boat had to be around here somewhere, didn't it? Unless the wreckage got swept off by the current or something. Was that how that worked? God knows. Eddison wasn't an oceanographer. But all his stuff had been on that boat. All his stuff and...

"Oh, God, my babies!" Eddison yelled in agony as he sprinted out until he felt the water lapping at his feet. Where were his dogs? They had to be alive, they had to, they just had to. "Rosie! Richter! Hier!" He called out with a high-pitched whistle. He nervously brushed some sand off his arms, looking around for any signs of life. He heard an Arf! somewhere up the beach and, to his delight, saw a dog come walking through the underbrush at the edge of the beach. The pink collar around the dog's neck, bright in the tropical sun, indicated it was Rosie. The German shepherd trotted right up to him, giving him a thorough sniff as though unsure if he still was the same man she'd known. He probably smelled like seawater. Surprisingly, she looked mostly unharmed.

Eddison collapsed to his knees, hugging the dog close, her fur no longer damp from the surf. It had to have been hours since the boat had wrecked, since the sun was already rising through the sky. "Rosie..." Eddison sighed. "You're alright, girl. You're gonna be alright." He said weakly as he rubbed her thick fur. She licked his face with a whimper. After a minute, he pulled back, giving her a better look. Her collar was a bit battered, but had stayed on. She must have gone for the shade when she realized she couldn't wake him up, or just to preserve herself from the sun. Well, at least she was okay for now. Richter had to be around here somewhere too, then. Eddison didn't know what he'd do if he'd lost both of them. Wait a minute...

Idiot! Your sister was on that boat! The realization came crashing down around him like a building caving in on itself. Fear rose in his throat like bile. He scratched Rosie's ear to calm himself down. "Hey sweetie, where's auntie?" He asked, sweetly but nervously. "Have you seen auntie?" Rosie tilted her head at him. She should understand what he was saying, well enough. She knew who 'auntie' was, even though Joy had never been as much of a fan of the dogs as Eddison was.

Rosie woofed and then took off down the beach at a quick trot. She knew where Joy was! Eddison started after her, at an uncomfortable one-shoed limp. Joy had to be here somewhere. Richter had to be here somewhere. He would find them.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lysander 001

Postby ellyenchanted » Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:35 am

๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ๐—ฆ๐—”๐—ก๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ
        โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
        lysander dumont - male - he/him - 24 - tags: mentions eddison
        โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
          The first thing Lysander became aware of was the gritty taste of sand between his teeth and the sharp ringing in his ear. He stirred, slowly and painfully, to the rhythmic rush of waves and the smell of salt in the air. When he cracked an eye open, he was met with a blurry expanse of beach and sun and palm trees. It took long, lethargic moments for his memories to return. He was pulling himself off the ground when they came to him, crashing through his mind like tidal waves. The cruise ship he never wanted to go on, his friends laughing and asking him, 'what are you so afraid of?', the storm bashing the ship on all sides, the crunch of metal and the frigid water that drenched his bones and filled his lungs. It seemed out of all the things that he complained could go wrong, this was the worst possible outcome. The throbbing in his ankle and thigh nearly sent him sprawling, but he managed to limp his way a safe distance from the shoreline. He made it to a palm tree and, as gingerly as he could, propped himself up on the sturdy trunk. The full-body ache from being pushed and pulled was like nothing he had experienced before.

Lysander's breaths came quicker now that he was more alert and the horror had set in. His conscious effort to settle his racing heart wasn't working. The best he could do was take stock of his own injuries. He hunched over to get a good feel of the ankle that was causing him the most problems, though his eyes didn't miss the gnarly gash on his right thigh. With gentle fingers, he probed the soreness and though he was no expert, he did not feel anything broken. The bleeding on his thigh looked as if it had mostly stopped, too. Besides the crushing headache and sensation that he'd been hit by three trucks, he was okay. He was alive.

Lysander's thoughts, just after feeling at least some sense of relief that his body was intact, quickly shadowed with worry. He didn't board the cruise solo. He came with two family friends his age, twins by the name of James and Lottie. He had lost track of them in the chaos, but surely if he survived, they did as well. He tested out his ankle. It hurt, but he still had the ability to walk. He would go looking for them, and hopefully in the process, he'd find other survivors as well. The mere thought of being alone twisted his stomach, though Lysander didn't have to question whether or not he had company for very long. When he lifted his gaze to scan the beach, he spotted a dog, trotting like it had someplace very important to be. Not far behind the dog was a man, the first person he had seen since waking, and he felt an immediate weight lifted from his shoulders. The man seemed to be in a hurry, too, so Lysander gathered his courage and took a step forward with the intention to follow, uncertain on if he would be seen.
ellyenchanted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ ๐๐€๐‘๐€๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐„ ๐‹๐Ž๐’๐“ ] โ”€โ”€ open

Postby Albino_ » Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:14 am

Rayne Clark - female - she/her - 25 y/o - tags: Cass(her dog), Lysander, mentions Eddison

Rayne mumbled as she open and closed her hand as selt sand beneath her hand and fingers. She felt groggy as she slowly sat up. She quickly moved her head side to side trying to find her dog, Cass. She let out a whistle "Cass, Komm" she called as Cass came trotting up the beach, tongue hanging out of her mouth. Rayne tried piecing together the events that led her ship wrecked onto the beach. All she remembered was going into a cruise ship which was an early birthday gift from her friends, having an amazing time and then a storm, but everything after was foggy, the best thing she came up with, was the cruise ship ended up wrecking due to the ugly storm. She got up testing if anything was broken, thankfully nothing, she did have some scrapes as she touched her head and noticed she had a cut on her forehead. She sighed as she started walking, she heard a male voice, so she figured she'd follow that. Rayne looked at Cass "Cass, Bei FuรŸ", as Cass took heel next to her and they walked along the beach.

Rayne walked with Cass and looked around. The blonde hair, brown eyed girl whistled a tune to herself as she looked for other survivors, she knew there was at least 1 person as she heard a males voice. She then saw a figure walking ahead as she hurried up, and Cass kept pace, the belgian malinois happily trotted along with Rayne, as she had her nose in the air sniffing the air for any scents. Rayne called out "hello? Sir?" she called to Lysander. She was happy there was another survivor, she then saw another figure futher up ahead but with a dog too, thank god Cass isnt dog reactive she thought. Cass would only attack if Rayne herself gave her the command, which she wouldn't do unless there was a threat.

x
xxxxxxx
๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
I am a mother of 2 and work 4
days a week, I own a horse and
a maine coon
๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ ๐๐€๐‘๐€๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐„ ๐‹๐Ž๐’๐“ ] โ”€โ”€ open

Postby SunnyWalker » Tue Aug 29, 2023 11:56 am

Booker Childs - He/Him - 32 - tags: Mention of Eddison, Lysander, Rayne, and the dogs

Bookerโ€™s vision was blurry as the waves slowly lapped over his back. His consciousness was gradually returning to him. In the far distance, he faintly heard the sound of someone yelling, and thenโ€ฆ a dog barkingโ€ฆ? But he didnโ€™t care; it was all white noise to him right now.
he heaved his body onto dry land from the shallows; a death grip around his heavy satchel so tight that not even the storm that sunk the ship could pry it from him. Everything inside was likely destroyed, he knew, but on the off chance that there was even a single salvageable page left of his work, his unconscious body refused to let go.
Finally free from the pull of the waves, Booker planted his hands into the wet sand and hacked up seawater, taking the contents of his stomach with it. Hunched over the earth, a rogue drop of blood trickled down his face and stained the soggy soil beneath him. He touched his head, realizing with a jolt of pain that it was was pounding, and when he pulled back his hand, his fingertips were painted in the red ink; likely a concussion, but he couldnโ€™t exactly remember how he got it. Thatโ€ฆ probably isnโ€™t good, he thought.
With an involuntary groan of pain, Booker forced himself to his feet and shakily made his way inland, still tightly clutching the sopping remains of his bag.

Not far from the shore, Booker found himself too weak to continue and plopped himself down on a small boulder overlooking the jungle. With a huff of exhaustion and a silent prayer, he opened his satchel, and his stomach twisted itself into knots. The large manila folder full of handwritten notes, documents and diagrams; a 17th century entomology encyclopedia he had borrowed from the library; his only pack of cigarettes; all shredded, ink-stained, and warped from water damaged. That, and a laptop he didnโ€™t even bother to try turning on; he knew it wouldnโ€™t.
However, much to his surprise (and immense relief), exactly three items managed to survive the storm: his own personal leather-bound notebook, a signed copy of โ€˜The Diversity of Lifeโ€™ by Edward O Wilson, and a pen. Of course, he would have to separate and dry out the pages to ensure they wouldnโ€™t stick together, but at least for the most part, the thick covers of two of his most precious belongings had saved them from certain destruction.

Finally at ease, Booker ignored the commotion of strangers and dogs as they approached, likely looking for survivors if he had to guess, and started carefully hanging up the two books by their covers on the low-hanging branch of an evergreen oak; their pages sloppily sprawling out and dividing themselves automatically. He also draped a few pages from the manila folder up as well. He doubted they could be salvaged, but he didnโ€™t have the heart to not at least try. If he had at least one of these things with him, he knew he could survive whatever unbelievable situation he had found himself in. This island didnโ€™t worry himโ€ฆ the problem was his fellow castaways
SunnyWalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me