❝ 𝐒𝐧 π›πžπ­π°πžπžπ§ 𝐚 𝐫𝐒𝐬𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐒𝐠𝐑 -- open

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

❝ 𝐒𝐧 π›πžπ­π°πžπžπ§ 𝐚 𝐫𝐒𝐬𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐒𝐠𝐑 -- open

Postby st. serpent » Sun May 14, 2023 5:31 pm

x
          x

❝ 𝐒𝐧 π›πžπ­π°πžπžπ§ 𝐚 𝐫𝐒𝐬𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐒𝐠𝐑 !!' ───── ── ✦ ✦ ──
          ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
          known internationally as the world's best private school, cape hall is a famed academic institution es
          tablished in early 2050 in the island state of leonalis, intended to provide the best education to thos
          wealthy or intelligent enough to afford it. cape hall would then enter a three-year hiatus when the gl
          obal financial crisis of 2073 devoured the internationational community. other schools within leonila
          s however, weren't so lucky. lower-ranking schools housing the troubled youth of the state were for
          ced to disband, leaving leonalis with the lawlessness of adolescence. it's not until 2078 that, in orde
          r to curb the nationwide academic upheaval, cape hall opened its high golden gates to the public, pr
          oviding the poor, troubled, or anxious youths of leonalis the academic haven that they are entitled t
          o. "to safeguard the future is to safeguard the youth" claimed cape hall's motto; and so they did... o
          n 13 november 2078, cape hall shall welcome those who have been robbed of their academic rights
          into their arms... despite this, not all are pleased by this righteous manoeuvre, especially cape hall's
          very own student council, whose executive board sees to no means of setting their differences apart
          ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

x
          x
Last edited by st. serpent on Mon May 15, 2023 5:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
st. serpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby st. serpent » Sun May 14, 2023 6:00 pm

x
    x

embodying cape hall's reputation as the most prestigious private school in the world, some of their students find it hard to believe that cape hall is now welcoming people from leonalis' lower-ranking schools. many, especially cape hall's student council, are visibly angered by this but hey, they can't afford dropping out of their marble-laden school just because of this reason alone. cape hall's students, naturally, are often described as young, snobbish, yet intelligent scholars who personify the upper class community of the state, but there really are some good souls within its stonewalls. the same goes for these so called "delinquents", though some of them may be troubled and may have contributed to the rising youth crimes in leonalis after the financial crisis, but many of them are just less fortunate than cape hall's students who cannot afford to enter into its academic gates. as such, starting from 13 november 2078, the denizens of two different worlds are forced to live with one another and maybe, the individual stigma incurred by both could slowly but surely dissipate

leonalis is a medium-sized island state. despite being known as one of the wealthiest countries in the world (and the nationwide technological advancements have more than helped fortify this reputation), leonalis has an immense economic gap between the middle-upper class and lower class citizens. those of the former typically reside in the central, northern, and eastern region of leonalis (premiera, yllinda, and antalico, respectively), while the poorer districts are located on the southern and western side of the country (norkas and grandis). cape hall in itself is located within premiera, the central district of leonalis

leonalis' citizens have a diverse ethnic and cultural background with little to no social or economic segregation between them. as a business-centric country, leonalis' urban planning mostly consists of soaring skyscrapers, urban gardens, and hundred-floored apartments. recreational destinations frequented by tourists and the wealthy would be sandflow bay in yllinda, premiera's entertainment hub, and the snowy canyons of valldeaux and its ski resorts in antalico. leonalis is a unitary state, and unfortunately, the central government has little interest in mending the financial gap between its wealthier and poorer citizens, something that cape hall's administration has time and time again admonishes
Last edited by st. serpent on Mon May 15, 2023 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
st. serpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby st. serpent » Sun May 14, 2023 9:15 pm

x
    x

𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓 π‚πŽπ”ππ‚πˆπ‹
      x
      x

the victor - female - 16 - student council president - strict, helpful, objective, ruthless - user

the victor is a tough one. as the president of the student council and head of cape hall’s debating community, she is intelligent, cunning and strategic. she is more than unhappy of the fact that cape hall decided to assimilate students from lower-ranking schools into cape hall's stonewalls. the victor is the younger sister to the fire, and has always been seen much more favourably than her older sister by their parents, which helped spark the siblings' rivalry. though often seen as overly ambitious and critical, the victor is not without her favourable qualities though, the victor is always ready to lend a helping hand to her proud council members in their time of need, seeing to their individual successes at the end of the day

the oracle - male - 17 - student council vice-president - reserved, patient, observant, indecisive - beaux

the vice-president and head of cape hall’s gardening club, the oracle is understanding, patient, and quiet. having struggled with being the target of bullies in the past, the oracle isn’t too excited for cape hall’s opening to the public. like the majority of its students, the oracle grew up in a very privileged family whose opulent dynasty generates enough wealth to provide for tens of generations. he was raised by his lawyer of a mother, a single parent, whose business and legal acumen has helped leonalis recover from the financial crisis of 2073. due to the oracle's compliant and reserved nature, he is often on the receiving end of the athlete's pranks and teasing

the artist - female - 16 - head of the arts & culture committee - sentimental, resourceful, emotional, committed - user

many find it easy to chalk up the artist as weird or eccentric, but behind the canvas, one would find that she just prefers the company of her easel and paintbrush than that of people. the artist is among the few of cape hall students who was enrolled through scholarship when a series of her many paintings was recognised by leonalis' prevalent art community. in a case of opposites attract, the artist is good friends with arguably the most popular girl in cape hall, the socialite, and it helps that many of the latter’s mixers involve the arts and culture committee in which the artist is in charge of

the athlete - male - 17 - head of the sports committee - athletic, protective, ambitious, mischievous - user

a popular face even outside of cape hall, the athlete is well-known for his extreme talents in the athletics department, even going so far as being personally appointed by the victor to become the head of cape hall’s highly-coveted sports committee. the athlete shares a complicated relationship with the prince, his step-brother, after the prince was initially dropped out of cape hall during an infamous incident back in 9th grade. as such, he has complex feelings towards the inclusion of the new students from leonalis' lower-ranking schools into cape hall. though he enjoys his tasks as head of the sports committee, the athlete finds many of its bureaucratic duties tedious, as such, he often takes out his boredom on the oracle whose mild-mannered disposition the athlete finds amusing

the socialite - female - 17 - head of the hospitality & events committee - carefree, impulsive, passionate, outgoing - nykta

when there’s loud music around, one is sure to find the socialite (and sometimes the artist too, after she dragged her to the dance floor). the extremely sociable and light-spirited socialite is perhaps the most popular girl, if not student, in all of cape hall. always ready to befriend anyone, it’s not odd to see why the socialite has a lot of friends in different social circles. case in point, she is a close friend of the more reserved and introverted artist, head of the arts & culture committee, despite their highly contrasting personalities. the socialite is quite possibly the only member of the student council who is genuinely excited for the arrival of the new students, cause that just means more people for her open invite house party next week!

x
      x

────────────────────────────────────

x
      x

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
      x

bluthvnd high

students from bluthvnd high aren't exactly delinquents, but when an arsonist in the guise of a student burned a part of the school to the ground, students from bluthvnd were given a bad reputation. though they do not play a huge part in youth crimes, bullying has been an internal and recurring problem within the school

the streamer - male - 16 - student from bluthvnd high - good-humoured, pragmatic, overthinking, jocular - huskybaer.

a relatively famous gamer in the online world, whose personable disposition and humble nature garnered him a rather large following. the streamer grew up in a very dark upbringing, no doubt due to his abusive parents whom he escaped from when he was only eleven years of age. the streamer was eventually rescued from his solitude by an orphanage, whose caretakers would eventually introduce him to the gleaming world of video games. this eventually lead to him streaming his gaming sessions and making a reasonable amount of living for himself. to further his ambitions and rediscovering the sense of academic community that he lost once bluthvnd closed its doors for good, the streamer eventually enrolled into cape hall, starting his scholastic life anew. he is good friends with the star and her family, and is the first person who would encourage her to sign up for cape hall together

the star - female - 17 - student from bluthvnd high - sociable, idealistic, spontaneous, enthusiastic - yoke of the damned

an up and coming musician from norkas, the southern district of leonalis. the star is nothing short of a showman, living and dying for the stage and cheers of the crowd. the star comes from a financially unstable family, her mother stepped out of her life when she was only a child, leaving her, her father, and her younger brother in the dog-eat-dog world of norkas. to make a living for her and her family, the star started playing in bars, raves, and clubs that are prevalent in norkas. it was the wish of her father and the tireless encouragement of her best friend, the streamer, for the star to further her education after bluthvnd high disbanded. after many nights of deliberating, the star took the first opportunity to enrol for cape hall with the streamer, where they now come face to face with its marble walls today

x
      x

lakeline high ix

students from lakeline high ix are often seen as the opposite of those from cape hall. lakeline students are considered to be delinquents by the mass media and are speculated to be the ones masterminding the youth crimes. in the past, they have worked together with students of bluthvnd with the latter hacking into the computer system of lakeline in order to falsify and improve the grades of its students

the prince - male - 17 - student from lakeline high ix - grudging, determined, hot-headed, vigilant - mtuan,

the prince is the step-brother to the athlete, whom he shares an estranged relationship with. the prince was once a student of cape hall and had the academic intelligence to prove himself worthy to don the school’s uniform. his scholastic future seems to be extremely secured until he was involved in a fight with one of his classmates, which ended up with a broken nose and bruised eye. this left such a black mark in the prince’s reputation that he was dropped out of cape hall before entering 10th grade. the prince continued his study in lakeline high, driven by his anger against cape hall and the athlete for never supporting him after that incident. though he doesn’t want anything to do with cape hall, he was forced by his parents to enrol into the institution once more after cape hall has opened its doors to the public

the fire - female - 17 - student from lakeline high ix - rebellious, independent, intelligent, adaptable - otisblue

one of the supposed gang leaders of the delinquents that jumpstarted the uprise of youth crimes in leonalis. the fire is the older sister to the victor, the two initially shared a wholesome sisterly bond, finding solace in one another that were not provided by their workaholic parents... up until the fire realised the increasing favouritism that the people around their lives would show to her younger sister. this culminated in a large fight between the fire and her parents, as she felt that they have abandoned her in favour of the victor, especially when they enrolled her at lakeline instead of cape hall. this incident created a large rift between not only the fire and her parents, but also the victor. in order to prove those who doubt her wrong, the fire unilaterally signed up for cape hall once it went public, and only then will she able to finally live beyond the shadow of the victor

the fox - male - 16 - student from lakeline high ix - excitable, diligent, sly, courageous - user

although he grew up in one of the less fortunate districts in leonalis, life was kind for the fox. despite his parents' struggles, they would always spare time to shower him with their love. unbeknownst to the fox, his father is a reigning crime lord in the underground world of grandis. his string of illicit transactions would soon attract the hands of a famous attorney: none other than the oracle's mother. this was just enough to tip the tightrope that the fox and his family was standing on and all would come into ruins. the fox found no other haven in his life until cape hall came into the forefront. to this very second, the fox β€” despite his ruinous past β€” holds his head up high, remembering the words of his father on the day that the authorities came to arrest him: "pave your own way in this life. and after that, never look back"

x
Last edited by st. serpent on Tue May 16, 2023 2:55 pm, edited 7 times in total.
st. serpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby st. serpent » Sun May 14, 2023 9:21 pm

x
    x

1. follow all of tess' rules, of course
      2. you may rp as one character or two (one from cape hall, and one new student)
      3. bc this is a semi-lit rp, at least 200 words per post. more is encouraged
      4. reservations through private messages
      5. real-life people as face claims ok
      6. please disable signatures in the rp thread. you don't have to do so in the discussion
      7. post your forms/masterpost/relations in the disc. thread
      8. please do start drama, relations, etc. in the rp to fuel it ok. just notify me for a large twist and all that
st. serpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby st. serpent » Sun May 14, 2023 9:27 pm

x
x
x
x
x

𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‘πŽπ‹π„ππ‹π€π˜ πˆπ’ πŽππ„π / π‚π‹πŽπ’π„πƒ
discussion thread
x
x
x
st. serpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me