────────「 𝐃𝐎𝐆 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐒 」── 5 Spots Left

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

────────「 𝐃𝐎𝐆 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐒 」── 5 Spots Left

Postby Lady Pantera » Thu Apr 27, 2023 3:25 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Twenty years ago, the U.S. government started a top secret program, intended to breed the perfect soldier. They sought out
the lowest members of society, the ones nobody would miss, and offered them what seemed to be the chance of a lifetime.
All they had to do was sign some papers and agree to take part in some experiments; simple stuff. In exchange, they would
be provided with a hefty payment, once said experiments were completed. Many agreed to this, driven by desperation and
hope for a better future, not knowing the truth. The moment they signed that dotted line, they signed their lives away. Of
the hundreds of participants that were initially recruited, only ten survived the painful, extensive testing. The results? Ten
human/wolf hybrids with increased strength, heightened senses, and boosted aggression. While they appeared normal, this
couldn't have been less true. They were trained killing machines, capable of infiltrating and neutralizing threats unlike any
normal team.

Now, the time has come for the government to put it's little project to the test. These "dog soldiers" are finally being given
a mission. If they succeed, there's a chance they could earn the lives they were originally promised. Failure, however, may
prove quite deadly...

☽ Roleplay Rules • Character List • Discussion Board ☾
Last edited by Lady Pantera on Mon May 22, 2023 1:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lady Pantera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

────────「 𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 」──

Postby Lady Pantera » Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:34 am

𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒
001. No perfect or overpowered characters; everyone should have flaws and weaknesses.
002. No graphic violence or adult language; keep everything PG-13 or below.
003. No killing off another person's character without securing their permission first.
004. Post at least once a week when possible; inform me if you will be away.
005. This is semi-lit so please write at least one good, six sentence paragraph per post.

Lady Pantera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

────────「 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓 」──

Postby Lady Pantera » Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:37 am

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐆 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐒
Jackson "Hoss" Carpenter | Twenty-Seven | Male | Played By: Lady Pantera
Name | Age | Gender | Played By: Revile
Naomi Jefferson | Twenty-Five | Male | Played By: Avicularia
Jullian Clarke | Twenty-Five | Male | Played By: Borahae
Enoch Swann | Twenty-Six | Male | Played By: Yoke Of The Damned
Name | Age | Gender | Played By:

Last edited by Lady Pantera on Mon May 22, 2023 1:33 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Lady Pantera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me