─ DAE1 Icon Camp ── ( ♚ ) ─

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Postby jungwonie » Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:52 am

────────────────────────────────────
Would you like a chance of a lifetime? To become an icon!? Here at DAE1 Icon Camp, you can compete among a
number of peers, who are also musically inclined, just like you! Here, we offer almost-nonstop training to our
trainees so they can become among the biggest stars. On DAE1's 5 year anniversary, our camp will be 100% fre
e, covered by our great alumni who've amassed such a great following from our Summertime Program, but you
must make the cut first! Think you've got what it takes to get to the top? Complete with tidy dormitories, cam
araderie, and plenty of benefits to offer, this is a once-in-a-lifetime chance for upcoming stardom! All that's ne
eded for our admission applications are videos and photos of our four fields: vocalization, production, dance,
and visualization! We can't wait to get back to you, good luck!

────────────────────────────────────

────────────
rules.
01. all cs rules apply.
02. discord is mandatory! sent thru
pms!
03. two character limit for now,
try to make character numbers even
04. lgbtq+ and diversity is heavily
encouraged!! <3
05. bring all the drama! characters
do not need to be on good terms
with everyone!
06. reservations through pms/disc
ord, slots will be held for 48 hours
but left open if there are no basics
or a skeleton form on the slot.
07. minimum wc is 300+!

────────────
links.
01. discussion thread
02. character list
03. dormitory assignments

────────────
Last edited by jungwonie on Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─ DAE1 Icon Camp Characters ── ( ♚ ) ─

Postby jungwonie » Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:05 am

────── 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 ───────────────────────
    korain kang ─ 19, he/him, dance/vocalist, angel, x
    grayson davenport ─ 20, he/him, vocalist/producer, angel, x
    adrian kang ─ 20, he/him, vocalist, angel, x
    roman lee ─ 19, he/him, lyracist/dancer, angel, x
    first last ─ age, pronouns, main field/s, angel, x
    marceline 'mars' stewart ─ 18, she/her, vocalist, birdwhistle, x
    alaska paek ─ 21, he/him, vocalist, idea, x
    frenchie im ─ 19, he/him, vocalist/lyracist, idea, x
    jasmine pyeon ─ 21, she/her, dancer, idea, x
    knox gwon ─ 21, he/him, dancer/vocalist, artie, x
    evelyn 'lyn' chae ─ 20, she/her, rapper/dancer, artie, x
    first last ─ age, he/him, main field/s, artie, x
    cash jang ─ 20, he/him, director, kim, x
    piper baek ─ 19, she/her, choreographer, kim, x
    connor kwan ─ age, pronouns, main field/s, kim, x
    jaidyn elks ─ 21, he/him, composer/rapper, wonyo, x
    zen ahn ─ 20, he/him, main field/s, wonyo, x
    marcus jung ─ 20, pronouns, composer/vocalist, wonyo, x
    valentine song ─ 19, he/they, vocalist, wonyo, x
    kittery lee ─ 19, pronouns, main field/s, wonyo, x
    raven chwe ─ 18, he/him, composer/dancer, wonyo, x
    harrison moon ─ 20, pronouns, main field/s, wonyo, x
    cleo mccoy ─ 19, she/her, singer/songwriter, senna, x
    rory briar ─ 20, she/her, stage manager/singer, senna, x
    remington seo ─ 22, he/him, rapper, borahae, x
    first last ─ age, pronouns, main field/s, user, x

──────────────────────────────────────
Last edited by jungwonie on Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─ DAE1 Icon Camp Dormitories ── ( ♚ ) ─

Postby jungwonie » Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:11 am

─────𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒────────────────
    Dorm 1-A:

Dorm 1-B:

Dorm 1-C:

Dorm 1-D:

Dorm 1-E:

Dorm 1-F:

Dorm 1-G:
─────────────────────────────────────────
Last edited by jungwonie on Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungwonie » Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:33 am

OPEN / CLOSED
discussion thread
tba.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[001.]

Postby jungwonie » Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:31 am

XXX──── 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓 ──────────── ( )
xx𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒 ─ 20, vocalist/producer 𝐋𝐎𝐂 ─ outside dae1 𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐒 ─ jaidyn 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 ─ jaidyn
    xxxxxGrayson hadn't the slightest idea what he was getting into when it came to this whole idol competition, but he'd never admit that he was actually nervous. As he pieced his luggage back together after staying in a hotel room for two days, the rush of adrenaline cocktails filled his blood quickly. His breathing was uneasy as he placed his last of folded clothes inside the black suitcase he owned, huffing as he slid the zippers smoothly to seal himself again. It was a good idea, yeah, but Grayson was never the type to run into a flame without knowing what carnage may be hiding on the other side. And his manager was giving him the vaguest of details when it came to the camp itself, which pissed him off endlessly. Was he meant to prepare for bull-headed competition or a bunch of rookies? DAE1 was well-recognized and this string of endless possibilities threw Gray for a loop, but as he tidied his things up and slipped headphones over his ears, he remembered what it was like to feel at home. Music flowed into his ears, basslines whirring his brain and streams of lyrics running before his very eyes.

xxxxxIt was time to go now. Gray headed down to the lobby in pursuit of the receptionist, turning in his hotel keys and bidding her a good afternoon. An Uber was called by his manager, so Gray sat in the lobby with his suitcase and duffel bag, getting lost in sickly-sweet melodies and haunting lyricism. It was only about twenty minutes to wait for his Uber to show, considering that this camp wasn't in the biggest of cities so traffic wouldn't be awful. The only thing Gray thought about now was being the first to arrive, which almost chilled him to the bone despite being someone who enjoys other people. It was a reflex from when he was younger, eating lunches alone by himself in a courtyard filled with conversation and humor. It used to be the bane of his own existence, but now, as an adult, he wasn't the fondest of being first to show. Piling his luggage into the car, Grayson settled into the backseat, headphones still on, as his driver began the minutes-long car ride to get to DAE1's training grounds.

xxxxxUpon arrival, Grayson's Uber was one of few cars lined up on the street, but the people the cars were for were invisible, except for a blondish boy piling out luggage. He was handsome, which caused Gray's lips to quirk up in a slight smirk. Finding possible targets already? It wasn't uncommon for the boy, so he thanked his Uber driver and removed his simple luggage. Grayson's nervousness dissipated by this point, confidence overflowing from his frame as he made his way over to the blond who may or may not be struggling with his luggage. "Hey there, need a hand?" His words were inviting enough, but voice remained level as if it was half-hearted. Gray's eyes covered every inch of Jade's being and mannerisms as he observed for a second. There were staff waiting by the entrance of one brick building with a banner above the entryway, but none dared to come help with luggage. Helpful, they were.

XXX──── 𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐄 ──────────── ( )
xx𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒 ─ 20, songwriter/vocalist 𝐋𝐎𝐂 ─ outside dae1 𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐒 ─ tags 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 ─ gray, jaidyn
    xxxxxJulian's strategy for managing to get through introductions and this overwhelming day was to lay back and watch. He was already confident in knowing that all of the people gathered by DAE1 were talented, and that was a possible recipe for Type A personalities, which was definitely not him in any semblance. Actually leaving the AirBnB was the hardest part for Jules, but with the promise of a Starbucks coffee, he was set to face whatever would rear it's head to him today. With suitcase, backpack, and songbook in hand, he headed out of the Bnb and headed to his rental car, which he was surprised he was able to obtain. It was a nice little car, though not quite big enough for him and his long legs, but it had done it's job effortlessly. He was to return it today, as cars weren't exactly allowed for training camp needs. If they needed a car, staff would arrange it themselves.

xxxxxThe route being Starbucks to the car rental place to DAE1 was quite the haul, which Julian was not expecting to be very difficult. The Starbucks was filled with families getting their daily coffee, even the lunch rush was just beginning, so he ordered a simple enough drink and got himself out of there before he could've been discovered. And then the car rental place had so many errors taking back his car, despite the fact that he barely used any of the gas and had not dinked the car into anything. It took much longer and much more stress than was originally thought of, but Julian continued nonetheless.

xxxxxThe ride over to the DAE1 campus was short and quick, and with a quick goodbye and thank you to his driver, Julian tugged his way up along the grass towards staff. He was aware of some others who may have known each other already, stalling quite a bit before heading where they were supposed to, but Jules wasn't about to be one of those people. He didn't care what all he needed to do before he could sit down and enjoy his coffee. So upon approaching the staff, they greeted him with welcome arms, handing him a lanyard with three or four extra keys on the keyring and his own ID to get around to the studios and extra rooms. Surely this would come in handy sometime soon, so Julian thanked them. Inside the entryway, there sat a Polaroid camera with a label of 'Use Me!' and directions to sign their Polaroid selfie to be put into some sort of memorabilia for the camp. Julian rushed to fix his hair but then took a simple selfie with the camera, signing his photo on the white bottom, and setting it in a designated pile. Now, he was free to enjoy his coffee before anyone else would enter, and that Julian did.

XXX──── 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐋𝐄𝐄 ──────────── ( )
xx𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒 ─ 19, rapper/vocalist 𝐋𝐎𝐂 ─ outside dae1 𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐒 ─ cleo 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 ─ cleo
    xxxxxToday was the big day; the day of all days. Cleo was coming home. He was well aware that they were set to head to DAE1 training grounds for a competition, but he was more concerned with seeing his long-distance girlfriend after months separated. They talked during all the free time they had as budding musicians, but it was nothing like seeing his girl in person: her radiant smile, her glowing skin, the fondness her eyes held for her. He was so excited that he could barely breathe.

xxxxxAs soon as he had touched down at the airport outside of the town DAE1 was located in, he texted Cleo that he was heading to DAE1 and that he'd see her soon. She was still in the clouds by then, presumably, but Roman couldn't care. Inside the airport, he'd probably bought way too much for her as gifts: a teddy bear, a high-quality chocolate bar, and a single rose. He wouldn't bring tons of stuff into DAE1 without the guarantee that she'd be able to walk out with all unscathed, but he would try his damnedest to shower her in all he was sure she deserve.

xxxxxThere were really no words for how Roman felt sitting on a bench halfway up the walkway into DAE1, holding onto these artifacts and his luggage. He probably looked like a fool, but, of course, Roman couldn't care. Patiently, the boy watched cars pull up, drop off candidates, and drive away. Everytime he saw a car pull up, adrenaline filled his veins until he sat with a bouncing leg. His nerves were beginning to get the best of him, but when he saw a fateful car pull up and a feminine hand push the door open, his heart leapt into his throat. Smoothly, he stood, turning to act like he hadn't noticed her yet, but his red hair was a giveaway to his own identity. His heart was surely skipping beats inside of him as he tried to calm himself down, but the moment he turned to face the car, his eyes met hers.

xxxxxFireworks. Butterflies. Sheer love.

xxxxxIt was almost like Roman had been injected with morphine, the way he felt all floaty inside as his straight face quirked into the biggest grin for Cleo McCoy. She wasn't within earshot yet, so there was no use in calling her over, but he waited in place for her to come running into his arms. This day was surely something he'd hoped for months ago when the two said their goodbyes to go soul-searching in different parts of the world. It was so hard to say goodbye for Roman, but the harder the goodbye, the easier it is to greet them when they come back.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─ jade 001 ── ( ♚ ) ─

Postby lush » Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:51 pm

██
██
██
⎯⎯⎯⎯( 𝗝𝗔𝗜𝗗𝗬𝗡 𝗘𝗟𝗞𝗦)
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
jade | 21 yrs | 5'7 | aquarius | bisexual | no brain
tags; grayson | mentions; grayson, julian
pov; literally wishes he was dead

in all honesty, jade had no idea what he was doing.

he applied to the idol competition as a joke. him and his friends were surrounding the coffee table, giggling their heads off because they were all thinking they were super funny, all applying as a joke. no one actually expected jade, of all people, to be accepted. the whole situation was stupid. jade didn't even want to be here in the first place. but with the fear of wasting someone's time and taking someone's spot that genuinely deserved to be here, jade ended up deciding to go. especially with josh on his ass, saying he could make it big if he really wanted to, or saying that if he didn't go it would just be a waste of time for everyone.

he hated that josh was right.

it was supposed to be just a stupid joke. and now it was something that could genuinely be life changing. jaidyn didn't even know if he was ready for it all, ready for everything that was promised to come with this life. all he knew was he was a good dancer, and could rap a bit if he tried. he didn't know anything else. maybe he could compose, he never tried to sing unless he was in the shower or humming to himself in the car, but other than that jade was coming here completely unprepared, not ready to see the world like this. not ready to stay somewhere for a while, not ready to make new relationships. if it was up to jade, he was going to avoid everyone in the world like a plague. he didn't want to meet new people, and he didn't want any attention on him.

running his hand through his blond hair, jaidyn sighed. he had to drive almost forty minutes to even get to the building he was supposed to be at today, and he didn't know if it was worth going. maybe he was going to chicken out. call josh up and tell him they didn't recognize him or there was a mistake in the system and he genuinely wasn't accepted, it was just a false email. god he didn't know. all he knew was his bed was warm, and he had no interest in leaving it.

pushing the covers off of his warm body, he immediately shivered as the cold air brushed against his body, freezing his skin and causing almost instant goosebumps. it made jaidyn uncomfortable. he didn't want to do this whatsoever, he didn't know how many times it ran through his mind that night, but it felt like he had only gotten thirty minutes of sleep. and maybe that's all he genuinely got. just a ratty thirty minutes of peace and quiet, the moments his brain wasn't running around stressing about every little thing.

looking at his reflection in the bathroom mirror, jade sighed. his dishwater blond hair was a disgusting mess. hair sticking up and placing itself everywhere, and his eyes were accompanied with dark eyebags right under them. god he looked like a mess. he had no idea how he was going to clean himself up and make himself breakfast and still have enough time to get to the building on time. maybe he would just skip breakfast. he was trying to lose weight, anyway. it wasn't an important meal to him. it was just something he got if he woke up in time, and half of the time he didn't. just this time, he had to set a really loud and annoying timer to wake him up at seven in the morning.

brushing his teeth as he applied concealer under his eyes, jaidyn only blinked slowly. god it burned to close his eyes, it hurt so bad. he was so tired, he didn't know why. he should have slept later instead of staying up late to play stupid video games with his friends. video games that weren't even important, and video games he wasn't going to be able to touch for possible months. which was the biggest loss to jaidyn. he liked his distractions, and those were some of the biggest ones to him.

sigh.

after finishing getting ready and getting dressed, jade wasted no time grabbing his luggage and throwing it in the backseat of his car, ready for the long drive ahead of him. he wasn't excited, but the music in the car woke him up quickly as he sang along quietly, enjoying the scenary as he drove. he loved the look of the city - even if it was loud and annoying. his view from his apartment was one of the best things to enjoy, especially at night. some of the perks of being a spoiled trust fund baby, he got to have a wonderful life while doing the thing he loved.

which he didn't know yet, but he'd find it. someday.

sighing as he arrived at the place, jade only slammed his head into the wheel and kept it hung there for a second, before finally turning the car off and getting out of the vehicle, spinning his keys on his finger. slowly opening his front door to grab his few bags he brought, jade nearly jumped at the sound of a voice near him. he didn't expect anyone to come to him, especially not offering to help.

the male was attractive, that's for sure. dark hair and dark eyes, with a small smirk accompanying his lips. his eyes seemed to struggle to look at jade's though, which wasn't a big problem. but it was a bit offsetting when jade didn't really have any plans or preparation to deal with people.

"uhm," licking his lips and sucking in a deep breath, jade only shook his head. "i got it. i'm fine," he was independent. he needed no one to carry his bags, especially not some stranger who could easily run off with his clothes if he wanted to. not that he seemed like he would, nor would it really be worth it since it's just clothes, but jade packed some of his favorite shirts. and he didn't know if he was ready to lose that yet.

"do you need anything?" jade questioned, squinting his eyes at the male as he pulled his last bag out of the car and slammed the door. he didn't mean to come off as aggressive, but the exhaustion was starting to get to him a lot more than he expected it to. "because if you don't need a hand, i really need a coffee before i pass out on this ground right now."

lush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─ dylan 001 ── ( ♚ ) ─

Postby lush » Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:18 pm

██
██
██
⎯⎯⎯⎯( 𝗗𝗬𝗟𝗔𝗡 𝗕𝗥𝗜𝗔𝗡)
dyl | 22 yrs | 5'2 | leo | bisexual | big brain
tags; julian | mentions; julian
pov; too excited to sleep properly

dylan didn't know if she even slept a minute that night. she was too excited, too buzzy to even get in bed properly. she was in her pajamas, but every time she got close to her bed, she would end up forgetting something and have to go pack it up before she could relax. she ended up watching tv on the couch for a few hours, and maybe that was where she got a few minutes or an hour of sleep, but it was unlikely. but it didn't matter to dylan, she didn't feel tired at all. in fact, she felt extremely energetic. extremely excited.

after applying to a "prestigious" idol competition, opening the email that she had gotten accepted was one of the most thrilling feelings she could ever remember. she couldn't breathe that moment, too excited to even talk. just jumping up and down and hitting her fist against her friends who were sadly there to witness the moment with her in person. it was like a dream come true, she could finally become something of herself. finally become something she wanted to, finally a chance to persue her dreams.

ever since she was younger, dylan wanted to be a composer. loving the sound of music, the little things, the lyrics, everything. she loved every little thing about music. she wanted to become someone like that, someone who could write their own music and maybe even preform it. she didn't know how she felt about preforming or singing, she was a bit nervous on that end, but being the brains behind the bronze? that was a big dream of hers. someone that could just be on the inside, doing the fun work while someone else sings her lyrics.

but if she ended up being a performer, she didn't mind.

she had grown up being told she was pretty, so she knew she had that part in the bag. at least, she hoped so. she hoped she wasn't just being flattered and told she was pretty just because she was a child. but to be fair, everyone's kids got that same treatment. hopefully. but either way, she was excited and ready for anything the world was going to throw at her in the moment. even if a bus came crashing into her apartment, she was excited and ready.

and it helped the building she was going to was just a few blocks away.

brushing her dark hair, all she could do was vogue and smile at herself in the mirror. throwing up a few peace signs, throwing up a few signs, doing fishy lips, just doing it all while she got ready. she felt like she was on top of the world that morning, too excited to function properly. the excitement running through her veins was too much, almost too much. she was ready for everything at that moment.

finally getting in her car, dylan took a few minutes to actually get off and leave. she was debating walking, but she didn't know how that would go with how much she had brought with her. she didn't want to be all hot, gross, and sweaty when she arrived to the company building. she just wanted to look presentable, professional, even though she was wearing fishnets and ripped jeans.

closing her eyes, all she could do was smile to herself as she drove to the building, found a good parking spot, and excitedly took her stuff out of the car. god she was even shaking with excitement when the staff greeted her and handed her her id card and told her what to do. her polaroid photo had fishy lips and a peace sign, even though her backpack was visible on her arm. either way, she felt cute. writing her name slowly and steady, all she could do was smile. she was so energetic.

her eyes searching the room for her new victim, her eyes stopped on a tall, handsome boy. he was cute- thats for sure. maybe that's what got her attention - was his looks. and the delicious looking coffee in his hands. slowly strolling up to the male, dylan grabbed a small crossiant from the table in front of him, and offered a small smile.

"hi! i'm dylan!" she said happily, her small smile slowly growing into a much bigger one. "dude i'm so excited, i can feel my body buzzing. it's like i'm in a rush, i'm so excited to be here. what about you? how are you feeling?"

lush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─ cash 01. gotta keep life feelin' like sunshine ── ( ♚ ) ─

Postby mtuan, » Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:33 pm

.. 𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐉𝐎𝐎𝐍-𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆. '𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙏 𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙉 𝙄 𝘾𝘼𝙉 𝙁𝙀𝙀𝙇 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙀𝙍𝙎 𝙋𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙎 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙊 𝙈𝙔 𝙎𝙆𝙄𝙉 !!
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      ┌───────

(tags) atlas
      (misc.) 1,049 words

mtuan, kim mtuan

└───────
𝐀
𝐊
𝐀

𝐂
𝐀
𝐒
𝐇

A distant rev early in the morning echoes through a quiet neighborhood, the obnoxious sound of a multi-chrome wrapped, shiny Corvette pulling through the gentle streets with ease. It’s obnoxious- too obnoxious, loud, and downright unpleasant to many. Though it did let the soft, gentle glow of morning bounce off the reflective wrap with an equal delicacy.

There has to be a sort of appreciation somehow for the gaudy piece of work- sleek, powerful, and a sports convertible built for performance. And expensive. Any onlooker with any sort of knowledge in the game at all would know the value in the piece of metal, despite its… uh… eccentric appearance that could send the crowd into a fifty-fifty split over how ugly the ‘vette actually was. Certainly a peculiar taste, one could give the driver that.

But the driver shared his car’s personality; wild, slightly unhinged, and full of energy.

The soft-top roof that rolled into the car certainly added to the sparkle.

And maybe the dark sunglasses sitting high on the bridge of Cash Jang’s nose too, as he lounged in the front seat, elbow hanging past the window ledge, all glass rolled down to the bottom.

Dressed in some black and white, loose, graphic tee and some white sweats, a leather jacket and his aforementioned sunglasses, Cash looked… nice, one could say. With his hair styled out of his face, high cheekbones and rosy lips accentuated by the morning sun. A conch sits high in his left ear and several rings flash on his right hand- one on his index and the other, his ring. Other than his sweats being oddly distressed in style, perhaps- and some pair of sneakers that had been worn into- the only aspect of Cash that really looked normal today.

His sharp eyes hide behind dark lenses, and if the young man had been any more extra about today, he would have been more than happy to add a chain across his nose bridge and face as well. He didn’t- not for the drive, anyway. But it sat in the glovebox of his overly-exaggeratedly fancy ride. As backup, you know. In case he needed a little more dazzle, a little more sparkle, to brighten up his appearance among the other… socialites? Idols? Cult members? Whatever this program was about to sign the lot of them into.

With another gas to the pedal, the engine of the ‘vette roars with energy, speeding across the way until he pulls into the almost suspiciously familiar work building of a buddy. Looking a little too normal on the outside, but Cash knew better than to assume the best out of his little destination.

And the young man knows better than to pull up right in front of the security cameras of the very professional looking office buildings, but he makes no effort to hide his rental for the day even for a breath- yeah, he rented the ‘vette. There was no way in hell Cash could have afforded such a beaut, but- details, details.

Still, he pulls out his phone to take a pic of himself- er, of the building and his eyebrows; Cash doesn’t think twice about adding said photo to his instagram story, @notveryCASHmoneyofyou. His hired management team, also known as his damage control group. was going to throw another fit, but genuinely– the young man couldn’t help himself but to laugh in amusement. Sometimes, life was just a little better with some color. (Even with the group of overly dramatic adults pounding at the door whenever he stood out of line just a smidge.)

Not to mention someone was probably going to recognize the building in his comments and start rumors for another collab. Hah, forcing Atlas into another collab with none other than himself– Cash would have a little too much fun with that.

Still, it doesn’t take long for the ‘man of the hour’ to intrude his peripheral and without thinking twice, Cash tilts his head towards the empty passenger seat by his car. “Yo! Took you long enough… get in loser, we’re gonna get famous tonight.” He jokes, voice deep, though mirth drips from every corner.

Taking a good look at one of his good (chaotic) buddies, the visual director almost exaggeratedly eyes him up and down for laughs. Atlas himself was dressed to the nines too, a full midriff on display, smooth skin wrapping tight over firm muscle.

If Cash didn’t know any better, he would have questioned all of his own ‘fit choices, then. “Did I miss the memo or what? Either you’re ready to have way too much to drink and get picked up for some fun, or I look like I’m about to have too much fun picking you up.” Again, Cash doesn’t stop the laugh that punches from his gut, cacophonic and far too amused for his own good. “For the record– we’re not going for a dance and this isn’t a date, just so you know… or a call, if ya catch my drift. That’s definitely in your dreams, bud… Didn’t know you wanted me that bad~”

Reaching over once Atlas has settled into the sleek mobile, Cash chuckles again and pinches at the exposed skin of the other boy’s abdomen, taking great glee in the unsolicited teasing, already. As expected, the other is all firm muscle, but soft skin. If anything, poor boy was going to be stuck with Cash’s stupid ass for the duration of the ride. Haha…

It doesn’t take long for Cash to pull up to the meet point some time later, tires coming to a screeching halt when the wild boy practically skids them into the valet parking. He doesn’t bother with any of the finessing, practically hopping out of the car without swinging his driver’s door open, after putting his vehicle into ‘park’ and pulling the key free.

The sunglasses never slide off the young man’s face, even when he jogs towards the other side of the ‘vette and pulls the door open for Atlas. “M’Lord?” the quip spills, fast and hot, like his many bad habits.

“It seems like we may be the hottest here, don’tcha think?”

“I hope at least there will be some hot people around, otherwise, this is aboutta be a very boring trip out.”
mtuan,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─ andrew 001 ── ( ♚ ) ─

Postby lush » Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:52 am

██
██
██
⎯⎯⎯⎯( 𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗪 𝗬𝗔𝗡𝗚)
drew | 22 yrs | 5'7 | libra | bisexual | brian brainxxxxx
tags; x | mentions; cypress
pov; sad boy hours

originally, andrew applied to the idol competition with a group of friends, all of them hoping to make it together and win together. cypress, ezra, jordin, andrew. those were the four that wanted to stick together, stay together until they were successful, all promising each other that they wouldn't leave each other. but that changed - it changed when only cypress and drew were accepted, ez and jord were denied. of course, the two insisted that they kept going, kept reaching for the stars. jordin even tried to push drew into finding ways to debut without them, and that they'd find ways to get there on their own. at first, drew was against it completely. but seeing how much ezra and jordin wanted him and cy to do it, he ended up caving and deciding to do it anyways. even though it hurt.

but even that changed.

drew couldn't even remember what happened. he didn't know what was going on half of the time, but all he knew was one day him and cypress were fine, being the best friends they were, and the next day they weren't talking. cypress wouldn't even answer his calls, nor would he answer his texts. he'd leave him on delivered - leave him on open/read if he was lucky. drew didn't know what had happened, he didn't know if he chose to forget because of the guilt and hurt, or if he just wasn't sober when everything went. drew couldn't even remember what happened.

but all he knew was he was counting the days since he saw cypress.

they fought a few weeks before the competition. which resulted in cypress dropping out of the competition, and completely dropping contact with drew. it hurt. a lot. he didn't know what he did, but all he knew was every time he got ignored, his heart broke a little bit more. losing his best friend hurt more than losing any stupid competition. he knew he still had ezra and jordin, bt they weren't cypress. they weren't him. they wouldn't hold him the way he did, or make him laugh the way he did. cypress was just....different. he was just something else, something important, something amazing.

jolting up from his bed, cold sweat covered drew as he breathed heavily, his lungs feeling like they were burning. he must have had a nightmare. nothing that he could remember, but he knew something was wrong. waking up so scared and horrified, shaking with intent, drew felt like he was lucky for not remembering his dream that time. whatever, turning his head to his clock, all he could do was sigh before crawling out of bed slowly, groggily. today was the day he was supposed to check in for the competition. he was supposed to check in without cypress.

without cypress.

cracking his knuckles, drew yawned as he brushed his hair in the mirror, a small frown glued on his face. he wasn't happy. he felt like dog water, awful. he didn't know if it was because he was sleepy and hadn't woken up yet, or if he wasn't over cypress yet. hell, who was he kidding? of course that was the problem, how else was he supposed to get over him when it's only been a few weeks and he had been obsessing over him? drew was obsessed with cypress even when they were still friends, how was he supposed to drop such an intense obsession and love for someone over night?

rubbing his eyes as he let a small sigh out, drew took his time putting his luggage into the car. he was too tired to eat, too tired to even make himself a coffee. god he was praying to whatever was out there that they'd have something there prepared, otherwise drew was going to be a hot and cold mess on the first day, and what kind of impression was that going to be? finally pressing his final bag into the back seat, drew slowly moved into the driver's seat and sighed. cypress' photo was right there. drew had photos of cypress practically everywhere. in his wallet, in his bedroom on the dresser, in his car. everywhere.

taking the photo, drew stared at it quietly before he tossed it towards the back of the car, hot tears stinging at his eyes.

putting the car into reverse, drew finally left the driveaway of his home to make his way towards the company building. it was hard to drive with tears threatening his eyes, but he found ways to blink them away like windshield wipers. the drive was only a few minutes, so he wouldn't have to worry about trying to keep his composure for too long.

finally arriving, after drew turned off his car, he leaned his head into the wheel for a moment, letting the tears stream quietly before he sucked in a deep breath for composure. wiping his face, drew blinked his eyes quickly once more to get rid of any lingering tears, before hopping out of the car and searching the area. he didn't know why, but he was just hoping, praying, cypress changed his mind and decided to come instead of throwing it all away. he was hoping for anything.

but all he saw was strangers.

grabbing his phone out of his back pocket, andrew only tried one more time. opening up cypress' contact and sending a small text. "cy, please. i'm sorry," he tried to text. but he moment he saw green instead of blue pop up on his screen, his heart sunk to his stomach. anxious butterflies twisting around his stomach, tears threatening one more time - drew looked upwards to the sky to try and blink the tears away. god he felt pathetic and weak.

he didn't know what to do without cypress.

grabbing his luggage from his car and sniffling, drew only let the frown stick on his lips as he approached the front door of the building.
lush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦ ━━ eden, 001

Postby ptolemaea » Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:06 am

𝘌𝘋𝘌𝘕━━━━━━
twenty one ━ wannabe rocker
tags: harrison ━ mentions: n/a

Eden wasn’t expecting a lot when he boarded the Amtrak and made his way to his suite. It had cost a pretty penny, but he was willing to shell it out as long as he didn’t have to deal with the cramped quarters of an airplane. He would have even been willing to drive to the campus, had he not been able to buy a roomette. It wasn’t that he hated flying – he just hated not having his own personal space. And he wasn’t willing to spend much more money on a first class ticket. He wasn’t made of money. Besides, this way, Eden didn’t have to pay for a hotel or sit in an airport for hours. He only needed to pay for transportation to the campus.

The ride itself was peaceful – he was able to scribble down some lyrics and play around with his guitar. He wasn’t a master by any means, and was classically trained in piano, but he was trying to improve his skill and by that, his versatility. How else would he so easily drift to the top? While he knew DAE1 was an amazing opportunity, he also knew that it wasn’t a guarantee, especially considering his niche. How could a camp such as DAE1 possibly train musicians of all kinds with a fantastic success rate?

Perhaps Eden didn’t think he was set up for success – he was not humble in that he knew his shortcomings as a person. A strained family prone to arguments ending in shattered glasses on the kitchen floor by the front door and a certain apathy clouding whatever personality he had left, he knew that he wasn’t going to be someone loved by the general public, even though he’d mastered his very own charming façade as those before him had.

A charming façade that left him flirting with his Uber driver, who’d excitedly mentioned the gig which Eden had played at a year or so prior in the area. He’d remembered it fondly – it was quite literally underground, inside an abandoned pub. Great booze, great lovers. Thanking the man as he stopped the car, he got out, clutching his bags as he took in the exterior of the building. It was huge. He needed a few moments to take it in, watching a few of his fellow campers trickle into the building.

What were they, children? God. He would rather die than have to share a room with someone. His first year of university was bad enough. Why was he bothering to do it all over again, just because there was a sliver of a chance that he would end up a successful musician?

Because he hated his crappy rat infested apartment, maybe.

He finally ventured towards the staff outside, greeting them with that fake charm and photo-worthy grin. He pocketed his lanyard and ID and opened the door, groaning lightly as he noticed the scattering of people. He managed to get a few nice glances around, appreciating the expensive interior. At least he knew he’d be treated well by the facility. He’d even heard in passing that there was a gym. It would likely be his first stop once they were given some free time.
    Edging towards the table with a polaroid camera, Eden let out another groan. Of course. Well, he at least wanted to look good for the photo. He pulled out his phone, fixing his hair and wiping his eyes before turning to the nearest person.

“Hey, you! Can you give me a hand?” he asked, using that charming little smile to his advantage. He held out the camera for the man, setting his bags down on the ground beside the table. He gave no explanation, nor did he offer to help the other take his polaroid. He just tilted his head and kept that smile steady.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me