🟊 ━━━ β€œ π™·πšŽπš›πšŽ πšŒπš˜πš–πšŽπšœ πšπš‘πšŽ πšπšŠπš’πš›πš’πšŽπšœ ” πŸ‡·β€ŒπŸ‡΅ 〉

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Stella Lucidus Introduction

Postby wolfrunner » Fri May 06, 2022 3:15 pm

Stella Lucidus
Located in Hargeon Town
Tagged

Hargeon.

A beautiful prosperous port town renowned for its fishing culture which dominated its trade, even in a country that was primarily known for those whom practiced the art of magic. For magic was abundant in this country, one which went by the name of the Kingdom of Fiore, but still only very few of it's population actually knew magic as more then just a mundane part of life. Something that was there but was so common place that it was easily ignored or used to simply enhance their day to day living. Most people were capable of using these forms of simple everyday magic but those almost select few in this great country who utilised magic as a means much greater then just to enhance their lives on the daily. Oh yes. These few of the population were known far and wide all over the place as the wizards.

Now wizards, like the very magics they were known to wield, came in a verity of sizes, personalities and verities.

Both men and women.

Young and old.

Newbies who just discovered the art of using magic to those who had been using it in such a way for years.

There were those wizards who could cast magic all on their own from the tips of the fingers. While others took the other approach to channelling magic through various items in order to harness such powers and abilities.

Wizards wielded this power for different reasons, with many of them personal. Others were more generic such as just to make money or just because they had the ability to manipulate the magic of their world.

Whatever the case maybe on this particular beautiful sunny day in Fiore, a lone figure sat perched on a bench in Hargeon Park. Just who was this particular lone figure? Why it was none other then a young girl who didn’t appear old enough to be in her twentieth year of life just yet but also wasn’t too far off. She had her face down with brown eyes locked on the pages of a Sorcerer Weekly Magazine resting in her lap while idly turning the page to the next article. A slight breeze blowing by mussed long locks of wavy brilliant bright orange framing her face bearing a soft smile. The young women wearing a white sort of ruffled dress whose skirt came down to just mid thigh, and whose long sleeves appeared torn for style while being allowed to hang freely enough to expose her lower forearms. A rather large bow was tied about her waist. The top was low, but not gaudily so, and thin straps appeared to be responsible for keeping the dress up in place. On her feet were strapped white heels.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🟊 ━━━ β€œ π™·πšŽπš›πšŽ πšŒπš˜πš–πšŽπšœ πšπš‘πšŽ πšπšŠπš’πš›πš’πšŽπšœ ” πŸ‡·β€ŒπŸ‡΅ 〉

Postby Ο‡aphan » Sun May 08, 2022 8:49 pm

Laya - Located in Hargeon Town - Tagged: N/A

Laya had been up early, she had taken the train from Magnolia Town to Hargeon Town this morning. She wasn’t here on official business or any guild mission. She simply wanted to go to this lovely port city to do some more local shopping and enjoy the view out towards the ocean. It wasn’t that she couldn’t have gotten the items in Magnolia but sometimes you just want to go see something new for a while. It was a short train ride anyway, and since she wasn’t a dragon slayer, transportation wasn’t that big of a problem - or it mostly wasn’t. Laya wasn’t that tall, only 5"4, in bigger crowds she will easily get overseen, even with her very clear light blue hair.

The bluenette was on her way down one of the smaller streets. What she was looking for right now, was a place to sit down and enjoy some good sea-food. It was a given to get some local sea-food while being in Hargeon Town - if you didn’t, why come here? It would be like going to Balsam Village without going to any of the hotsprings.

Laya went around a corner and took a peek down each way of the street before she turned down right. She wanted to sit outside with a view out towards the water. The soft sea breeze made her hair and summer dress dance a little. The summer dress was a simple white one, that was flowy at the lower part, but somewhat tight at the chest area. She was wearing some white shorts underneath, just in case the wind would get too much. The dress goes just down to her knees. She was also wearing some silver gladiator sandals that wrap around her legs up to half way to her knees. With her she’s also carrying a small purse, to hold her money and other needed items.

She walks up to the doors to the small cozy restaurant and it doesn’t take her long to get a table outside, with a great view.

β€œI’ll be back in a minute with our menu card, miss.” - the waiter simply says while smiling softly to Laya, who is making herself comfortable already. The waiter quickly returns with the menu card and they leave Laya to find what she’d like, while the waiter goes to welcome some other people who just walked in as well. It doesn’t take long before the waiter is back, asking if Laya is ready to place her order.

β€œI’d love a fresh fish plate, with a small salad on the side and I’d like some water with lemon as well, thank you.” - the waiter nods and takes notes before they leave again, with a promise to bring out the water with lemon here shortly.

Laya didn't mind waiting that much but her stomach was starting to make some noises, so she hoped the food would get here soon. She turned her head a little to get a full view of the port and the ocean. She couldn’t help but mumbling to herself,

β€œThis place is so beautiful.”
Ο‡aphan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🟊 ━━━ β€œ π™·πšŽπš›πšŽ πšŒπš˜πš–πšŽπšœ πšπš‘πšŽ πšπšŠπš’πš›πš’πšŽπšœ ” πŸ‡·β€ŒπŸ‡΅ 〉

Postby Queen of flames » Mon May 09, 2022 4:53 am

Furuna Reika
{male | Fairytail | demon take over + Dark ecriture | @ open }

He awakens in his bed, from his rented studio apartment he was given by his older brother Yoma. A half a year ago his brother who was being working with Fairytail for two years decided to leave it. His brother was a person who introduced him to some members of the Fairytail and the reason he actually joined it. He loved to take missions with his brother and work together with him, but after he left the guild he felt rather lonely and didn't feel like taking any missions any longer.

He felt like his interest in the Fairytail was gone and half of him even thought to leave it as well, but as he didn't have any plans he stayed with the guild for now. Taking one small bar of chocolate on the kitchen table as he left the apartment. He walked toward the streets which took to the Fairytail's building, he was in no hurry there so he enjoyed his walk.

Burakku Aisu
{male | Blackrose | water magic + devil slayer magic | @ open}

The black-haired blue-eyed male entered his favorite cafeteria, just like he did almost every day. He loved the sweets in this cafeteria, so even no he offered the vanilla cappuccino, with chocolate biscuit muffin with whipped cream. He enjoyed his food as he thought about what this day will bring to use, maybe something nice who knows.

He was pretty new in the Black Rose guild, he joined it two months ago and well for some members' eyes he was still a newbie and he hated the way they acted around him. He was not even meet most of the guild higher ranked mages, except for the S-Class Stella, which he was being seen from time to time. The S-Class mages sure are busy ones they can take almost any mission, unlike A-class can.

He sighed as he finished his cappuccino and ate his muffin, he left the cafeteria and started to make his move to the building of the Blackrose.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Stella Lucidus

Postby wolfrunner » Fri May 27, 2022 5:24 am

Stella Lucidus
Located in Hargeon Town
Tagged

She had no idea how long she’d been sitting there in the park.

All that the orange haired young women knew was that she had completed going through the magazine, while reading each article carefully. It had been such a nice day outside. That promised, at least she hoped, that it would be a beautiful night out as well tonight once the sun decided to set. There really was nothing like watching the stars on a beautiful night in her opinion. But a well that was hours away as of yet so the young women supposed she would just have to wait to behold such a sight. All the more time to locate a perfect spot, as well as someplace suitable to stay which she had yet to locate.

It was with these thoughts in mind that the young women ran a hand through her hair grinning and uncrossed her ankles. Tucking the magazine she had been reading to herself, she stood up from her perch on the park bench. Then heading over towards the near by fountain, β€œI think it’s about time we left and found someplace to stay, don’t you think so Bluebell?”, she said passing it.

In response the water of the fountain rippled before a small being that appeared to be a blue snowman popped out of the water’s surface. It watched her as she passed by, only to leap out landing on all fours and shaking like a dog shaking water from it’s fur. After which it promptly stood back on two legs to chase after the young women.

Last bumped by wolfrunner on Fri May 27, 2022 5:24 am.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me