── ❝ ᴇɴᴛᴇʀ; ʀᴏᴏᴍᴍᴀᴛᴇ ❞ / one spot left

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

── ❝ ᴇɴᴛᴇʀ; ʀᴏᴏᴍᴍᴀᴛᴇ ❞ / one spot left

Postby Kaesung » Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:44 pm

x

xImage
x

x

The date is July 5th, and in South Korea the
popular company SBS has just announced their
new show titled "Roomate". The show features
eleven celebrities living in a shared house
located in the Seongbuk-dong area of Seoul.
Sharing common spaces, chores and now a
small portion of their lives while sixty
cameras watch how will these eleven
completely different people get along, both
on and off camera?

discussion thread
x

𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍xxxxxxx
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
Last edited by Kaesung on Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:14 am, edited 15 times in total.
Kaesung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── ❝ ʀᴜʟᴇs ❞

Postby Kaesung » Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:09 pm

─ Follow all cs rules
─ Reservations are by PM, and a discord link will
be sent. Post forms in the Dicussion Thread
─ I request that each person post at least
twice a week if not more + a 250 word minimum
─ Character age range from 18 to 35
─ 2 characters per person, don't do it if you aren't
able as two characters can be challenging
─ Setting is modern day South Korea, characters
can be diverse, but only as long as it makes sense
─ LGBTQ+ always welcome
─ Please disable signatures on main thread to
keep things nice and organized
─ Drama encouraged, but discuss anything
major beforehand
x

x

Imagexxx

Last edited by Kaesung on Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kaesung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── ❝ ʀᴏᴏᴍs ❞

Postby Kaesung » Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:56 pm

Imagex

x

[ 𝙁𝙇𝙊𝙊𝙍𝙋𝙇𝘼𝙉 ]
First floor & Second floor

𝘉𝘦𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘖𝘯𝘦
Available + Available

𝘉𝘦𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘛𝘸𝘰
Available + Available + Available

𝘉𝘦𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
Available + Available

𝘉𝘦𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳
Available + Available

𝘉𝘦𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦
Available + Available

Kaesung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── ❝ ᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴄᴀsᴛ ❞

Postby Kaesung » Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:47 pm

────[ 𝙶𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝚁𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚎 ]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
◌ 🇨​🇭​🇦​🇷​🇦​🇨​🇹​🇪​🇷​ 🇳​🇦​🇲​🇪​​ // 18-22 // Orientation // strawbs.

A member in a brand new idol group that's taking over the kpop scene. He is multi-talented
    in a way that can make even his peers jealous, earning him the title "Golden Rookie" in the industry.
    Recently received massive exposure after clips from a weekly idol show went viral in South Korea
── Personality info>>Humble about his abilities and doesn't like being away from his group

────[ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚎𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚍 ]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
🇸‌🇪‌🇴‌ 🇹‌🇦‌🇪‌-🇸‌🇺‌🇳‌🇬‌​​ // 26 // Homoflexible // Kaesung

The leader of an idol group South Korea considers to be of legendary status, currently in hiatus
    He was never the most popular member but has a successful solo career in part thanks
    to the massive exposure his group has always had. Most idols look up to him as a senior.
── Personality info>>Acts like he has a big ego, but is self-conscious of the younger gen taking over

────[ 𝚁𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛 ]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
🇭‌🇦‌🇰‌ 🇲‌🇮‌🇳‌-🇸‌🇺‌🇳‌​​ // 26 // Pansexual // herald.

One of Korea's "B" list actors, his popularity is on the rise thanks to landing a role in a new
    hit movie. Never receiving too much attention before now he'll soon hopefully be receiving
    higher acclaim and pay. He worked as the second lead alongside "Falling Star"
── Personality info>>Certain he deserves higher acclaim for his hard work, desperately needs the extra money

────[ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙹𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 ]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
◌ 🇨​🇭​🇦​🇷​🇦​🇨​🇹​🇪​🇷​ 🇳​🇦​🇲​🇪​​ // 20-30 // Orientation // User

The top comedian in South Korea he saw his fame rise what was essentially overnight after
    a "scandal" broke out with a female idol "The Broken", ruining her career and boosting his.
    Though the rumors were false in the end, he became the new top comedian in the game
── Personality info>>Knows the situation wasn't his fault and doesn't dwell on it but instead enjoys popularity

────[ 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚗 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛 ]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
🇱‌🇮‌🇺‌ 🇾‌🇮‌ 🇷‌🇪‌🇳‌ "🇦‌🇱‌🇪‌🇽‌🇦‌🇳‌🇩‌🇪‌🇷‌" // 24 // Demiromantic-Bisexual // mtuan,

As an actor and model from another country, it's not easy to gain popularity in Korea,
    but he managed to do it and do it well, receiving acclaim and lots of fans despite it not being
    his home country. Though often receiving some criticism from netizens for being foreign at all.
── Personality info>>Has a calm and cool demeanor, while likely panicking about everything
Last edited by Kaesung on Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:13 am, edited 7 times in total.
Kaesung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── ❝ ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴄᴀsᴛ ❞

Postby Kaesung » Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:47 pm

────[ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚍 ]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
◌ 🇨​🇭​🇦​🇷​🇦​🇨​🇹​🇪​🇷​ 🇳​🇦​🇲​🇪​​ // 18-24 // Orientation // a ghost!

A new rookie in the solo artist scene, she took part in Produce 101 joining the temporary group
    and gaining massive popularity. They've disbanded now and as she prepares for her solo
    debut she's under a lot of pressure as a stop star her company promised she would be.
── Personality info>>Meek and uncertain she is capable without a group

────[ 𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛 ]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
🇨‌🇭‌🇦‌🇪‌ 🇯‌🇮‌🇳‌-🇦‌🇭‌​​ // 27 // Bisexual // Kaesung

Despite years of being the top "A" list actress in Korea, her popularity has started to fall.
    Now having to accept side roles in dramas and movies, when only months ago every
    director had to have her. She recently acted as a side character alongside "Rising Star"
── Personality info>>A diva, not used to her falling popularity, but extremely talented

────[ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚍 ]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
🇭‌🇼‌🇦‌🇳‌🇬‌ 🇬‌🇴‌-🇪‌🇺‌🇳‌​​ // 24 // Demiromantic-Graysexual // mtuan,

The rapper of a group that's been in the industry for multiple years. Her group suddenly became
    popular after one of her fancams went viral on youtube. Though her group and especially her are
    now popular, her massive amount of talent as a rapper and producer is still rarely acknowledged
── Personality info>>Bitter that her talent is ignored, and ready to be in the spotlight

────[ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗 ]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
🇵‌🇦‌🇷‌🇰‌ 🇯‌🇦‌🇪‌-🇭‌🇼‌🇦‌​​ // 24 // Bisexual // memichoo

Was previously one of the top idols in Korea, but despite her group still being relatively popular
    her own popularity completely tanked after a "scandal" broke out about her and "The Jester".
    Despite everything being false netizens were cruel and her career suffered massively.
── Personality info>>In a bad/dark place after false scandal, she sees "Roommate" as her second chance

────[ 𝚃𝚘𝚙 𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚛 ]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
◌ 🇨‌🇭‌🇴‌ 🇭‌🇾‌🇪‌-🇷‌🇮‌🇳‌ "🇳‌🇪‌🇷‌🇮‌🇸‌🇸‌🇦‌​​" // 18-30 // Orientation // honeycomb

One of the best MMA fighters in South Korea, her career started a few years ago and she
    has taken off in the fighting scene. Though receiving criticism from netizens due to
    being a female fighter, nothing can waver her popularity among those who enjoy her
── Personality info>>Strong headed but soft hearted

────[ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚍𝚎𝚕 ]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
◌ 🇨​🇭​🇦​🇷​🇦​🇨​🇹​🇪​🇷​ 🇳​🇦​🇲​🇪​​ // 20-35 // Orientation // lunar

For being one of Korea's top models, she's gotten there at the flip of a coin. Always receiving
    very half hate half love from the people who see her, this fifty fifty response could turn her career
    at any point. She hopes roommate will once and for all flip the coin with her on top.
── Personality info>>Self conscious and reacts strongly to negative comments irl
Last edited by Kaesung on Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:06 am, edited 9 times in total.
Kaesung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── ❝ ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴs ❞

Postby Kaesung » Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:48 pm

Netizens online reactions to the show as it airs
Kaesung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── ❝ sᴄʜᴇᴅᴜʟᴇ ❞

Postby Kaesung » Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:49 pm

[ Current Date: July 6th, 2021 ]

--July 6th // Cast arrives & the show starts filming
Last edited by Kaesung on Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kaesung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── ❝ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ❞

Postby Kaesung » Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:50 am

res for other

Last bumped by Kaesung on Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:50 am.
Kaesung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me