⋙━━━━⚬➤ // blood sport // closed/pm owner

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

━━━━ adelaide de sousa - three

Postby `sappho » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:58 pm

xADELAIDEx DE SOUSAx
northside nighthawk elite - vampire - female - mentions: watson - tags: cassandra

xxxthe sound of clicking echoed across the empty street as adelaide strolled down the long street towards a local café. she went to this café often to get coffee before she and watson went anywhere. many thought she was odd for still drinking coffee now that she was a vampire but she couldn't get over her habit, even if it had been eighty or so years since she was a human. she turned and walked through the glass door before taking a seat at on of the cushioned booths. she looked up when she saw cassandra sliding into the other side of the booth. she smiled. "too long, love," she said with a grin. she hadn't seen cassandra since she had become a vampire. she winced a bit at the thought of being back in those hospitals, overflowing with sick patients who would had virtually no chance to survive. she nodded. "yes, it's been a while since that outbreak and since i saw you last," she said to her. it was hard for her to talk about that outbreak because her parents had died because if it and it was also the reason that she had become a vampire. she nodded. "yes, i have, im no longer a shy human nurse, as you can probably tell," she said. "you seem to have changed as well."
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

━━━━ malik brown - three

Postby `sappho » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:30 pm

xMALIKx BROWNx
northside nighthawk member - hybrid - male - mentions: none - tags: tori

xxxgrinning, malik gave her a playful glance. "im not so sure about that, i think you'll be the one trying to get me back," he said to her. he nodded in agreement. he wasn't the best at controlling himself when he was angry or really stressed but the one thing that did help him was working out. he shrugged. "but there is actual equipment in an indoor gym," he said. "well, i guess that doesn't really matter if you're only doing cardio," he finally decided, kind of just talking to himself under his breath. he smirked when she poked his muscular arm. he nodded. "good, don't worry i won't hurt you since this will be our first time boxing," he said with a smirk. he knew very well that tori could fight and that she could fight well but he had been boxing for years, learning how different people reacted to different ways of fighting. he was sure he would be able to read her two. "here, ill take you to the backroom where we can box," he said with a smirk before leading her to the more private room in the back of the gym.
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⋙━━━━⚬➤Brewing

Postby Sunelix » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:19 pm

ᴀᴠɪs ʙʀᴏɴᴛᴇ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♚
      xxxxxx25 year old human ━━ greyromantic ━━ tags: Ainsley ━━ location: sidewalk

"Yeah. Yeah you're right," His voice carried with a soft snicker, head bobbing slightly and hair bouncing with the movement

Avis tracked the movement of the man's adjustments, the tugging of his cuffs suddenly reminding Avis of his own attire, and he quickly glanced down at himself.

Avis's leather jacket was in order, as is the pressed button-up beneath (He's nearly proud of how clean and unwrinkled it is. If it wasn't a necessity to be presentable in public, he might just be proud. Might).

"Guess I should just tether myself to a lamppost," He knocks the streetlamp beside him lightly with the heel of his boot, "Hmph. No, I wouldn't go without a fight. I don't make it easy." His voice is light and conversational, alleviated of his earlier chagrin and conflictions.

There had been no venom in the man's voice in warning, just a serious and informational projection, which Avis could appreciate immensely in its small blessings.

He'd found a focal point, for the moment, which was enough.

"In any case- where are you headed? Two is better than one, afterall." Avis nods and smiles despite himself,

"Less likely to be targeted."

"'Course." He chuckled at the thought, then grimaced internally(and externally. He's really got to work on these expressions) at the recognition of the very real fact that people could be, and have, targeted and taken in the blink of an eye. His supposed John/Jane Doe was proof enough for that. He'd really have to get on Javier's tail about this whole ordeal━

Well, the man's not wrong in any case. Avis presses through the flow of conversation, his voice wavering in octave as he tilts his head down the opposite direction,

"Just a couple blocks down, home and all," Fair enough, it wasn't too bad out and his mood had lightened, he owed the man that.
      Then he quirked his brow and looked from the stranger's chest to his eyes (or sunglasses, rather.)

"I don't want to give you the wrong impression or anything, with me tripping. I can handle myself, it was just a small slip-up," the edge of his mouth lifts up in a crooked smile and a shrug before his shoulders relaxed

"I'm Avis by the way. I don't think I caught your name?" There's the crimp of a question in his voice, curiosity ebbing in Avis's view of this strange, helpful creature who seems to have, literally, popped out of nowhere. He'd have to overlook the context and undertones later. For now he pauses and shifts his weight from boot to boot as he awaits the response, glance wavering from the man's face to other passerby.
Sunelix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ainsley: post twelve

Postby moonkin » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:52 pm

𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐍
    xxvampire. south side serpents. member. tags. avis
      The vampire watched all and every quirk of movement or expression from the boy. Ainsley noted that he was quite expressionable despite himself keeping his expressions neutral; observant; casual. He, also, kept his appearance clean (which he liked particularly, nothing settled distaste in his mouth more than a dirty being). His blue eyes trailed away from their spot on the human to beyond the street behind him at the mention of his home but they returned as quickly as they had left. "Of course. I never thought such." The vampire replied, speaking about him handling himself before the boy-- Avis --introduced himself by name then asking for his. Ainsley instead licked his lips subconsciously and stalled for a second, stepping back to gesture outward; "On the way to your home. I don't want to keep you." Ainsley looked to Avis expectantly but knew the look couldn't be seen in his gaze, only in the dark brows raised above his glasses. "Don't worry, Avis, I won't invite myself in." He added, reassuring, returning his one outstretched hand to the pocket it resided in earlier. His posture, his whole self, was relaxed- too relaxed. Ainsley's charm and manipulation of the conversation coming out absendmindedly and out of habit even when he wasn't even trying to act like such. He only guessed the blood drained from the woman earlier was easing his nerves and chilling him out until his next craving later in the day.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tripping in the world can be dangerous // 012

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:04 am

° SHILOH °

┏--------------- ⊰ ↠ ⊱ ---------------┒
" i am all yours "

vamp // male // serpent

location ; --
tagged ; hunter
mentioned ; --

" willingly damned "
┗--------------- ⊰ ↠ ⊱ ---------------┙
    Shiloh had noted the younger vampire's reaction to his shift in demeanor, pleased it had caused a response. It was something he'd always prided himself on, being able to surprise people; whether it was harmless - like right then - or in a more serious context. More often than not, his opponents found themselves suddenly out of their depth when they realized just what they were dealing with. He also filed away a reminder to get Hunter intoxicated to see if he really would become more open, it was easy to see that he was a closed off person, and that made his secrets all the more tantalizing to Shy. What fun were secrets when someone would blurt them out to just anybody? But he wouldn't do it tonight, no, this night was about getting Hunter more comfortable with feeding off of someone alive. Shiloh still wasn't sure what about it made the boy uncomfortable, but not everyone takes to it right away, so it's not exactly a shocking revelation to know that Hunter was unsure of the whole thing.

He watched as his companion began to mimic his body positioning, his lips twitching in a momentary smile. He wondered then if it was intentional or not, he knew he did it to make others like him more, become more comfortable in his presence, and he'd be a bit impressed if that was what Hunter intended. Shiloh's eyebrow rose slightly at the laugh and following comment. "Don't worry, you're doing perfectly," he purred, a cryptic smile coming across his lips.
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⋙━━━━⚬➤ Windows

Postby Sunelix » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:53 am

ᴀᴠɪs ʙʀᴏɴᴛᴇ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♚
      xxxxxx25 year old human ━━ greyromantic ━━ tags: Ainsley ━━ location: sidewalk

"On the way to your home. I don't want to keep you."

"Oh, yeah, I just━"

Odd, the response definitely singed a red flag in Avis' mind, but then again, it was not odd at all for a complete stranger to not want to address themselves. It was nearly rude to assume so, no?

So instead, Avis watches the man knit his brows above his glasses, hums and turns to head in the opposite direction, stepping forward a few feet before turning to address the well-dressed man.

"This-away." Avis chirps readily, an amiable smile gracing his features, attempting to find the man's gaze beneath his glasses, yet of course they were too heavily blacked out. He turned forward again, the weight of the bag in his hands light now with a focused destination.

He's about to ask what the big occasion is, the stranger being preened to the heels of his shoes, when the man states something that's enough to stifles the voices and clamor of life all about them,

"Don't worry, Avis, I won't invite myself in."
      He can hear the blood rushing in his ears, his groceries suddenly an impossible weight in his arms.

That. was strangely worded, so to speak. No, yeah definitely, maybe. Perhaps a little too effortlessly added, though it only serves to spur Avis' niceties, as well as dwelling curiosities.

He turns his head to the side to speak easier to the man, but remains planted before he joins him

"Right. Thank you, again, for offering to join me. It's much appreciated." He feels like he's in a cheesy Lost Boys remake, but then again what would happen that would be so terrible?

Many, many things, in a reality that Avis did not want to imagine nor acknowledge, though it wasn't so curiously terrible. He'd been hustled worse than most, he had few scars, yet many enough, to spur a recollection of why his curiosity ended mostly in the worst of places, but this man, amiable and nice as he is, seems near the last on his list of problems.

Much the opposite, though much the suspicious anonymous, and Avis presses his free hand into his jacket pocket, receipt and change at hand, casually while he considers with a small smile.

The man was only being kind, as was the Jersey hospitality.
Sunelix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧ ━ ❝ Ali : thirteen

Postby . nash . » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:21 am

── ( ) lya ose
    ──────── ( deep down, you know you weren't built for fighting, but you are prepared to try!!
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    [ ali 26||120 female a hybrid civilian location : her plant shop tagged : bailey mentions : -- ]

xxxwith the fact of being a hybrid, even more-so with her vampire side being more prominent, food was always a bit trivial. ali was more sated drinking blood than munching on bones, though still viable to hold her over for a while. ali more cooked due to fact it was soothing for her. alya did know something about werewolves though, though she knew almost every one was different in some way, there was some consistencies she's picked up a few things. "how about something with steak? i got some a couple days ago, and i know it isn't exactly the freshest, but maybe that could work?" she asked, furrowing her brows together with thought. "or i could make another run to the store, that wouldn't be an issue either." she added in, more rambling than actually expecting him to answer. ali simmer in her own thoughts, trying to come up with some sort of dinner plan, catching the male's movement from the corner of her eye. ali kept her thoughts to herself for a few moments before turning her head towards him. "we should stop at a convenient store, i forgot to pick of a bottle of water for the dogs and aires always seems to need a drink halfway through the walk." she said lightly. while it was true she needed water for the dogs, she more was doing it so that if bailey needed cigarette he had a chance to buy some. well, she figured that was why he patted at the chest pocket; that was about the only thing she'd ever seen in there really.
. nash .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⋙━━━━⚬➤ h;; 10 // a;; 3

Postby eldritch hound » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:53 am

– — h u n t e r k n i g h t // ♠
    age . twenty-one | gender . male | location . alley | tags . shiloh | species . vampire | gang . serpents
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    he pursed his lips at shiloh, taking in his slightly amused and tantalising demeanour. giving a shy chuckle, he pushed himself away from
    the wall and onto his feet and began to brush away any dirt that had made a residance on his clothing.
    “well, i’ll let you go. i must be
    boring you.”
    he crowed in a hollow tone as his eyes shifted to the ground.

tucking his hands into his jean pockets and giving shiloh a last look before beginning to move out of the alley and into the broad sunlight
    of the main streets of stonewood, pushing up his shared as he went, stopping hesitantly at the entrance of the alley.
eldritch hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tripping in the world can be dangerous // 013

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:20 am

° SHILOH °

┏--------------- ⊰ ↠ ⊱ ---------------┒
" i am all yours "

vamp // male // serpent

location ; --
tagged ; hunter
mentioned ; --

" willingly damned "
┗--------------- ⊰ ↠ ⊱ ---------------┙
    Shiloh pulled in his lips as Hunter turned to leave, relaxing his mouth again before Hunter turned back to look at him, the younger of the two's words landing uncomfortably in his gut. He didn't want to make the other vampire feel unwelcome, he certainly wasn't, but there was always a hint of an underlying game with Hunter, and he thought protesting might mean him losing it. The whole concept reminded him of Callum, and how he saw everything as a game; an opportunity to win. Shiloh had long ago learnt the signs of a game being played around him, and although he had a feeling it was simply his paranoia at work, he didn't want to fall victim to it.

So, instead of insisting Hunter stay, or reassure him that he wasn't a bother, he just replied, "Alright, but I'll see you tonight, don't think I won't find you and drag you out by your feet." It was full of playful threat, making sure Hunter understood that he wasn't getting out of tonight's lesson, but hoping to convey that Shiloh was looking forward to it, and to seeing the young vamp later.
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⋙━━━━⚬➤ h;; 11 // a;; 3

Postby eldritch hound » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:02 am

– — h u n t e r k n i g h t // ♠
    age . twenty-one | gender . male | location . coffee shop | tags . shiloh | species . vampire | gang . serpents
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    hunter nodded and gave a thankful and playful smile “i’ll keep it in mind. make it easy to find me.” he gave a laugh before lowering
    his head and leaving the alley, pulling a hand out of his pockets for a moment, offering it to shiloh before quickly pulling it away in
    anxiety of being refused, ignoring the fact of how weird it must look to be offered a hand only for it being whisked away in a
    heartbeat - or lack thereof - and gave a nervous chuckle before ducking away.

giving a large sigh, walking quickly down the path in a skittish manner. giving himself an amused grin before pulling out his phone
    and clicking in his earbuds and began to flick through his songs eventually picking out his favourite.

closing his eyes for a second, taking in the beat to synchronise his steps with it. eventually reaching a coffee shop, he pushed open the
    glass doors and took a seat at one of the booths by a dark corner that had limited lighting due to a flickering light overhead. taking of
    his sunglasses, he relaxed slightly, slumping down in the seat.
eldritch hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me