)` We all Fall | Semi-lit | Supernatural

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

)` We all Fall | Semi-lit | Supernatural

Postby .silk. » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:27 pm

╒═══════════════════════════════╕
Through the floorboards and dances through the cracks
in the walls, lurking, hiding, waiting. Darkness intoxicates this
world. It had found us, it stole into our lives while some had
openly embraced it. Evil hadn't recently descended into this world,
it's been here for centuries, tracing back to the ancient
roots of this world and deep into the next.
But we can fight, we can manipulate it...
However there is no controlling it.

Vampires, Werewolves, Witches, Dragons... All monsters of fairytale,
Or so we thought. Despite all the times it's been told to be just a story,
or some urban legend. They are very much real. But there are those out there,
who hunt these creatures, demons, and spirits, those brave souls are known
as hunters Armed with knowledge of the unfortunate and weapons of brutal natures,
they face the demons, to rid them. Some do it for revenge, others for sanity, others
for their sense of duty. But they aren't exactly protecters of God's green earth, no
those are the Angels. Pure in legend sure, but they are more sorts of divine soldiers.
Not all angels are good, not all demons are bad, not everyone is human.

╘═══════════════════════════════╛
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌

Semi Literate
Supernatural RP

FORMS AND DISCUSSION
.silk.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby .silk. » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:15 am

█▓▒
█▓▒
█▓▒
█▓▒
█▓▒
█▓▒
█▓▒
█▓▒
█▓▒
█▓▒
█▓▒
█▓▒
█▓▒
█▓▒
█▓▒
      1 ;; all of tess's rules apply. if you have not read them, please do so.
      2 ;; Please make posts at least a paragraph (5 sentences) long. Make sure that your post is well written. You don't have to beautify your post, but it would look nice with a bit of neatness.
      3 ;; it is very important to be active. Give updates on when we should expect you to be on. Please notify me if you plan on leaving, or I will make room for a new player. Shoot me a PM whenever you need to contact me.
      4 ;; Please make both a male and female character to start with to keep genders even. Almost any supernatural creature is allowed, if it's not on my character's log yet please pm me and I will add it for you. The lore is slightly based off supernatural tv series but can also be altered to however you wanna rp your char.
      5 ;; PM me if you would like to be the leader of a certain supernatural group. You are only allowed to be the leader of one group and you must keep your group status up to date.
      6 ;; The age of your character doesn't matter! Your character should vary from other people's characters. Both OC's and Canon characters are allowed. This is not particularly a fandom rp, and more so general supernatural creatures.
.silk.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

MEMBERS

Postby .silk. » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:32 am

╒════════════════════╕

H U N T E R S

Lead - OPEN PM ME
Magpie Grace | F | FORM
Altalune Evolett | F | FORM
Nikoli Rypkema | M | FORM
-
-
-

╘════════════════════╛
╒════════════════════╕

D R A G O N S

Matriarch - Wynn Everly
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

╘════════════════════╛
╒════════════════════╕

W E R E W O L V E S

Alpha - Fiasha Sanchez
Ellie Mae Price | F | FORM
Malakai Volkov (loner) | M |FORM
-
-
-
-
-

╘════════════════════╛

╒════════════════════╕

D E M O N S

King of Hell - Cassius Damon Wolff
Rowan O'mally | M |FORM
-
-
-
-

╘════════════════════╛
╒════════════════════╕

A N G E L S

Archangel - Nathaniel
-
-
-
-
-
-

╘════════════════════╛
╒════════════════════╕

V A M P I R E S

Queen -Gwenevieve Roux
Urik Thorne Mikaels | M | FORM
Valeria Euryale | F | FORM
-
-
-
-

╘════════════════════╛
Last edited by .silk. on Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
.silk.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

OPEN FOR APPS

Postby .silk. » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:32 am

OPEN FOR APPLICATIONS!
OPEN FOR ROLEPLAY
Last edited by .silk. on Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.silk.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: )` We all Fall | Semi-lit | Supernatural

Postby .silk. » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:11 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Wynn
Dragon Matriarch | Female | Tags: NA

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It was perhaps early in the morning, the sun wasn't even up yet. A large shadow passed over the grass and silently soared through the clouds drifting down onto the rocky terrain of the rocky slopes that surrounded her estate. The dark colored dragon descended the slopes carrying in her jaws a lamb. As the dragon stalked forward onto the plush grass and towards a fashionably old rustic fence her body began to burn as she quickly changed from giant dragon to a charming young woman. The lamb wriggled as she was easily started by the giant's change. Wynn's dark brown eyes fell on the lamb, "Shh shh.. It's alright, you're home now." She swung open the wooden and wired gate setting down the lamb as it bound away towards it's mother. Wynn let out a sigh and shut the gate. Her flock wasn't large, and she was happy with it's small size. She turned around to her estate crossing her arms and taking in the sight. An old victorian castle secluded around the wild slopes with no one around. It was the perfect place for her home. She couldn't have chosen a better one.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Rowan
Demon | Male | Tags: NA

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

tap tap tap tap, fingers tapped against brick impatiently. A young man stood, leaning against the side of a pharmacy, waiting for his target to come out. A black shadowy dog stood next to him, withers brushing against his hip, only he could see it, and others like him. The hound set off a low growl, wind rustling both the mans hair and dog's hackles which bristled in anticipation. A small round man waddled out of the store, glasses pressing against his swollen nose, sniffling as he made his way to the car. It was a shame all of his talent would be gone. But alas, rules were rules. This was the last soul he'd be collecting all his deals were done and he was moving up.
      Perhaps I should get a drink... Rowan though to himself, eyes flicking to their black pigment. He lifted his hand of the dog, "Sick 'em." He spoke tonelessly, a light german accent in his voice. The shadowed dog took off, white eyes glowing. A veil between mortal and supernatural was torn for the man as death swallowed him.

The soul contained now in it's proper case, a glass jar, with ruby and gold workings to keep it secure, Rowan headed off to the nearest bar. Brushing blood off his dark olive colored jacket, and hellhound at his hip, they opened the door. His eyes scanned the room, tense waves of worry went through him, it was a supernatural hotspot. He should of sniffed it out before going in. No he wasn't the best demon around, but wasn't the worst. He strolled into the bar, eyes falling on the body of a ... what is she? She looks like a human... He approuched her, leaning down a bit he gave her a wink, she stood then smiled and shoved her hand into Rowan's face.... Ouch... He groaned in his mind, she's a witch. He quickly checked himself for a hex bag as she walked away from him. And soon the demon found his way to the bar. "One White Russian." He announced towards the bar tender. To which there was a prompt reply "Sir, it's six A.M.!" Rowan held his tongue and twitched a lip. He thought a moment and then gave a smile, "Then hold the Russian." He replied.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Magpie
Hybrid Hunter | Female | Tags: Linus, -

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Quiet... Don't move... She told herself. She balanced on a sturdy oak branch, staring at the pile of blood that lay on the dirt beneath her. The sun was coming up and the wild hunter would soon be going back to bed. This was her last chance. A growl echoed on the dirt path behind her. It hollowed her bones as a tall slender creature limped forward, wheezing and hissing as it angrily drug it's feet towards the delicious smell. A wendigo, wounded from a brawl with the nephilum just the night before. The creature stopped and stared at the blood. Perfect... Magpie gripped the flare gun in her hand and dropped from the tree branch wings extended as she fell onto the wendigo's shoulders. Click She squeezed the flare trigger the fiery stick breaking into the wendigo's skull igniting it into flames. Magpie dismounted stepping to the side as adrenaline shot through her she watched the fire consume the beast, it would be nothing but ash in a matter of minutes. Her eyes shot to a shaking bush as a figure stepped out. Startled Magpie jumps in her boots pulling up her flare gun to see it was only her brother. "Woah!" "Linus! Oh my- I could have shot you! Something could've gotten you!" She scolded grabbing hold of his shoulders and shaking him with panic. But she soon rolled it off her shoulders. And took his wrist leading him through the woods back to her powder blue jeep. "Did you walk all the way here? How'd you even find me?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Linus
Civilian | Male | Tags: Magpie, -

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Linus let out a silent exhale as he watched his sister drop from a tree branch, ambushing the wendigo. With wide eyes and a smile on his face as he pumped his fist he silently rooted her on. He watched as she was back on her own feet and then looked to where he was hiding. Linus held his breath and stepped out, putting his hands up as his sister pulled the flare gun on him. "Woah!" He yelped. "Linus! Oh my- I could have shot you! Something could've gotten you!" She shook him rather violently as he looked up with a reluctant sigh. Snapping himself back into his brain. "But it didn't!" He snapped his fingers and smiled rather cheekily. Linus followed his sister back to the jeep as she questioned how her got there in the first place. Wasn't it obvious? "I got into the trunk under a blanket. You know you should really check the backseat it's the number one ambush spot." Magpie didn't reply as they both got into the powder blue jeep.
.silk.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

urik, one

Postby paria. » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:50 pm

xx,,( U R I KxxM I K A E L S ! ! )
    x,{ age; twenty eight (923) } - { gender; male } - { role; vampire } - { location; streets } - { tags; open }━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

denlittle is known of vampires that humans actually got right. they aren’t allergic to garlic and they certainly can’t be killed by a wooden stake to the heart. the truth is actually pretty simple. vampires can go out into the sun depending on how covered up they are and how old. they can be killed with a silver stake to the heart, but decapitation is usually how hunters like to get the job done. the humans did get the inhanced senses, strength, and speed bits right. the stories that humans believe are just stories that the vampires made the humans tell so they won’t come after them with silver stakes. they have enough hunters to worry about at it is.

denin urik’s nine hundred plus years of living, he has yet to take any interests in hunters unless he was killing them. the half breed angel hunter, magpie, is the only exception. he first noticed her the night he was running his supernatural bar. he had taken a break to get some air and he had caught a particularly alluring scent. he followed it for many blocks until he found the source: a nephilim, half human half angel. not only did he find a beautiful woman nephilim, he also found her little brother. the urge to drink from her was great, but he held back and waited to approach them. the next day, while the nephilim hunter was out and her brother was left behind, he visited him. urik and the boy, who he learned was linus, immediately had a connection. they hung out most of the night and urik brought him home to be greeted by the hunter sister. boy, she wasn’t very happy a vampire was watching over her brother all day. linus stood up to her and adamantly told her he’d hang out with urik next time too. urik just told the boy to rest and winked at magpie before leaving. since their meeting, urik frequently visited linus. whether it was staying in their apartment or roaming the streets, they had a great time.

dena small moan escaped the writhing woman pinned against him. he drank his fill from her and pulled away from her grasp. he pouted at him and gazed at him expectantly. he sighed before baring his fangs at her menacingly. she squealed and scurried off as fast as her nine-inch heels could carry her. urik scoffed and shook his head. even the willing ones were a hassle. it would’ve been so much easier to just kill her and have one of his turned dispose of the body. however, that would put a big target on his back as hunter bait. he preferred not to have to drain the nephilim dry in front of her baby brother.

denurik stalked off while pulling his sunglasses down over his face and pulling his leather jacket closer to his skin. it was still early morning so the sun would’ve have much of an effect on him. he entered a coffee shop and ordered a large cup of hot chocolate and a glazed donut. he paid and left with the items secured in his hands. he promised linus he’d bring him a hot chocolate that morning since he lost the bet they had the night before. urik continued down the streets until he arrived at their apartment. he didn’t spot their jeep so he just lounged on the steps until they arrived.

word count: 584
paria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .silk. » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:18 pm

agpie
Hybrid Hunter | Female | Tags: Linus, Urik
inus
Civilian | Male | Tags: Magpie, Urik

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The jeep rounded a corner and pulled into the dirty rundown parking lot of the old hotels. Magpie and Linus had been living in one of the apartments or motels as Magpie called them. It was hard paying the bills some times but her day job as a maid and a server at a local diner seemed to be enough to pay off. After all this town was riddled with supernatural. Some were good, some were bad.. But She barely trusted any of them.

As she parked the powder blue jeep on the side close to the woods that surrounded the secluded motel building she couldn't take her eyes off the vampire waiting. Linus's friend. Whom she'd learned was named Urik. She grunted to herself watching as Linus sprung from the jeep as soon as she parked it. She brushed back her red hair rubbing dirt from her cheek as she got out of the jeep. She unfurls her wings stretching out the iridescent black feathers tipped with white. She went to the trunk of her jeep and pulled a machete from the back and made way over to the two. Though she kept her distance and a silent stare of the much older male. "You again." She growls out and crosses her arms, resting the blade up on her shoulder.

Linus had completely disregarded his sister and her wishes to keep him away from trouble. He met the vampire, Urik, one night when he was left alone in the motel room, the vampire had appeared. But he didn't really feel threatened he was kinda excited to met one face to face without Magpie slaughtering them first.

The boy approached the vampire and gave him a big wave. "Hey, Urik. Good day?" He asked the vampire as he sat down and looked up at Magpie who stood a fair distance with a rather unpleased look on her face. Linus gives her a cheeky smile looking over to the vampire and then at the rising sun. "You're not gonna burn from the sun right?" The boy inquired.
.silk.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

urik, two

Postby paria. » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:36 am

xx,,( U R I KxxM I K A E L S ! ! )
    x,{ age; twenty eight (923) } - { gender; male } - { role; vampire } - { location; streets } - { tags; linus, magpie }━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

denurik smiled at linus as he sat down next to him. he chuckled a bit at magpie’s obvious displeasure. ”well, since i’m an older vampire, the sun won’t burn me if i have a bit of protection. like sunglasses and having just fed,” he replied as he patted linus on the back. ”don’t worry, i’m not going to turn to dust anytime soon,” he added. urik grabbed the hot chocolate along with the bag of donuts and set the down next to linus. ”hot chocolate and donuts, as promised. remind me never to make a bet with you again, linus,” he chuckled and ruffled the boy’s shaggy hair. urik left linus with his breakfast and approached magpie.

den”i’ll be back later tonight to take linus to the carnival. he told me he’s never been to one, and a boy like him should go to a carnival at least once in his childhood.” urik turned to leave but stopped and inhaled deeply. ”nice job on the wendigo,” he remarked. the viking walked back over to linus, who seemed to be enjoying his breakfast. ”i’ll be back tonight to take you to the carnival, okay? i don’t have anything to do this morning so we can hang out if you want, but if you don’t i’ll just head back home.”

denthe vampire had been hanging out with linus for a few weeks and had gotten quite attached to him, though he wouldn’t admit it. urik just saw so much of his young self on the boy. linus reminded urik what it was to be human, once upon a time. no one had been able to do that in very long time. uri considered breaking it off with the bo, but then linus would look at him with those blue eyes and ask him what they were doing that day. urik just couldn’t bring himself to rid himself of the one thing that made him feel more human than he had in centuries.
paria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .silk. » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:01 pm

agpie
Hybrid Hunter | Female | Tags: Linus, Urik
inus
Civilian | Male | Tags: Magpie, Urik

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The boy nodded his head relieved his only vampire friend was not going to go away. At least not by the sun. He still felt like he had to put up a few strong words towards Magpie so she wouldn't lob off his head. By knew that Magpie's code wouldn't allow it unless she had proof of Urik actually kill someone. Linus made a smug smile but he had already forgotten what the bet was. "Thanks! It's better than what she can make..." Linus jeered playful towards his halfsister as he took the hot cocoa in his hands and let out a breath of air, he watched the condensation float on the gentle wind.

The nephilum shifted uneasily... It could be poisoned.. But he wouldn't do that. He likes Linus... She thought to herself watching as the vampire rose to his feet. She crossed her arms, "Carnival? I hate to burst your bubble Mr Fangs, but I did not agree to that, you aren't his dad or brother or anything remotely related to us.." She protested but as she looked at Linus she eased up and let out a heavy breath. Then.. As Urik took a deep inhale of her scent she stiffened furrowing her brow. "Dear lord why. Why?!!" it sent chills down her spine and her ears burned. How did he know about the wendigo? Did he also follow her? Or did he just smell it? Magpie was becoming unhinged now and marched over to Linus, grabbing his arm and pulling him along with her into their apartment.

As Linus was being pulled away he gave Urik a One minute gesture as he went behind the door of the old apartment. "Magpie.... Pleeeaaaase! I can handle myself, Urik is not gonna do anything." But the girl threw the machete onto the farthest bed and looked at her brother. "You are not a hunter. You are not gonna become one. You can't handle yourself alone with these creatures they are not to be trusted. Do you hear me? I love you, so much. But mom put me in charge of your life and you can't just throw your arms up in the air and say screw it! Okay, your dad.. He left you and mom, and mom is gone. So you only have me and I only have you... We can't be enemies here. Not until mom comes back for you." She finished her lament. She tried her best to remain a calm tone but she she kept going she began to flip a lid that had been very sealed. As she broke into sore memories she began to tear up. But Linus seemed to remain stiff.... He felt it too.

"I'm gonna hang out with Urik. You should come, Pie." Linus spoke bluntly and opened up the door to return to the vampire. Magpie stared in the doorway for a long moment, looked at the ceiling as she cleared her senses and shut the door. [b]"Get lost kiddo!"[/b] She hollered and slammed the door. But she pulled up a chair to watch carefully out the window. Linus shrugged his shoulders, "If you gotta go you gotta go. But we can hang if you wanna. Can't account on grumpy pants not following us." And he took a sip of hot chocolate.

Magpie took in another deep breath. She could easily just try and dispatch the vampire, chase him off. Or even skip town and never come back. But Linus might never talk to her again. She definitely wasn't comfortable with the idea of a vampire hanging out with her perfectly human perfectly defenseless brother. But he was... Nice to Linus. And Linus really seemed to trust him. Even bond. Deep down Magpie was envious of the boy's complete and unaltered blood. As a nephilum. Even the holiest creatures seemed to hate her. And as a hunter.. She just didn't have many friends. Not that she could complain. It was much easier to be alone. Not many were her friends. And that was fine with her. Except for those really bad days. She unfolded her wings, letting them drop to the apartment floor. It made her somewhat sad Linus couldn't see them. He'd probably love it. But it seemed Magpie was loosing Linus to the supernatural. She might have to do something about that.
.silk.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

post 1

Postby azhefa. » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:39 pm

GWENEVIEVE
───────[ ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴀs sᴜᴄʜ ]───────

╒═════════╕
xx. gwen
xx. 26-years [1147]
xx. vampire
xx. queen
xx. pansex/greyrom
xx. single

╘═════════╛
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
    location; home > bar xx tags; open

moving from stall to stall, gwen calmly pets each horse in her stable as well as administer treats to each of them before leaving them to their breakfast of oats. though the equines and every other animal on the property spooks at the sight of the other vampires that live with her, none of them spook when she's around. she isn't sure if it was due to her age or if she was just not as threatening, but she enjoys it. gwen climbs the steps to her grand estate and enters via the back entrance which leads to the kitchen area. though vampires don't eat like humans do, gwen still enjoys cooking up feasts for her lovely human servants. her past life of luxury being something that has yet to change. the queen was loaded with money from over a millennia of savings and smart financing, something people don't really know since they all believe she just steals and mind controls people into giving her everything.

gwen grabs a glass of sweet o-type blood that was 'seasoned' by keeping the donors happy and healthy. she sips from the wine glass as she checks around her expansive home, her heels clicking softly against the smooth polished wood floors. the home was large enough to sleep dozens of people, more if they shared rooms. gwen had spent most of her night meeting with different business owners that she funds as well as checking on some of her newer 'children' who were kept home bound for the safety of the town nearby. the youngsters weren't in control of themselves yet and she would rather they not have to move. again.

after checking on everything in the home and finishing her glass, gwen changes into something more modern since her more medieval style gowns just don't go over well with the locals unless the renaissance festival was in town. the queen ends up changing three times after her handmaiden talks her out of the previous ones. though she didn't really need help with choosing clothes, it was still good to have someone give a modern opinion on her style choices so she doesn't look out of place. gwen decides on a more casual look, nothing too flashy like she would like to since hunters may be prowling the town. she lathers her neck with sunscreen before shrugging on her leather jacket, it would be the only thing left uncovered while she drove to town. after shouldering her backpack style purse, gwen grabs her riding gloves and full-face helmet before heading for the garage where her motorcycle is stashed.

with her long blonde hair twisted up under her helmet, gwen pulls on her riding gloves and takes off towards town. the ride only take a few minutes even though it should take more like twenty if she had been going the speed limit. gwen slows once she gets into town, mostly just because she doesn't feel like having to deal with the human police. she pulls up to the local bar and parks her sleek bike in one of the open spaces, it was still very early so there were plenty to choose from. gwen waits until she's inside to remove her gloves and helmet, she may not be as allergic to the sun as her much younger children, but it still hurts. the queen reaches up with her free hand to pull out the clip holding her long hair in place, letting it cascade down her back in a waterfall of pale gold. she knows just how beautiful she looks and is quite good at making sure others know as well and using it to her advantage.

MALAKAI
───────[ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀ ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏsᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ sᴜʀᴇ ᴀᴍ ]───────

╒═════════╕
xx. mika
xx. 28-years
xx. born werewolf
xx. loner/rouge
xx. questioning
xx. single

╘═════════╛
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
    location; home, forestxx form; human > wolf xx tags; open

the werewolf was up bright and early as he always is for his morning run before work. mika felt much more energized today thanks to actually sleeping the night before instead of tossing and turning. he even slept more than a couple hours, not one nightmare. the man breathes in the morning air happily before shedding his clothes and leaping forward into his wolf skin. even his wolf was energized and it felt amazing. mika speeds through the forest at a pace much faster than his usual tired lop, his jaws parted and his tongue lolled out the side as he runs. the wind felt heavenly against his rust-colored fur, something he doesn't often get to enjoy due to being too tired to actually run this fast.

malakai jumps over fallen logs and streams with ease, not even breaking stride when he launches himself over each obstacle. he gets the intense urge to sing to the morning skies as he starts to circle back towards his little house at the edge of the forest, but holds back out of fear of being heard. the last thing he needs is for the local alpha to hunt him down and tear him a new one for being in her territory. mika slows to a springy lop as he nears his home, his chest heaving lightly as he tries to catch his breath. he lounges in the sun for a few minutes as his heart rate mellows out, letting the sun warm his cream colored underbelly as he lays on his back. the great thing about living at the edge of town is being able to lounge about without having to worry about humans seeing him or other creatures finding him in such a vulnerable position.

ALTALUNE
───────[ ɪ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ғᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴍ ғᴏʀ ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴍ ]───────

╒═════════╕
xx. luna
xx. 24-years
xx. nephilim
xx. hunter/healer
xx. hetero
xx. single

╘═════════╛
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
    location; home > her clinic xx tags; wynn [phone call]

awaking to the sound of her cell phone ringing, luna groans and grumbles incoherently as she slaps around her nightstand for the cursed rectangle. she squints at the screen before answering it which she does with a sigh that sounded more like a growl. "what is it this time?" she half snaps to the lady at the other end of the line. the sky was a soft dove grey outside, the literal crack of dawn. the voice on the line rushes through whatever they were saying and luna has to make them repeat it four times before she can actually understand them. "what do you mean, bev? you know i can't understand your babbling, especially this early." beverly, the night attendant for the emergency clinic that luna owns and works at, starts to babble once more, but in a more coherent manner. "wait, go back, shot? by what?"

luna uses her shoulder to hold her phone to her ear as she scrambles out of bed and starts digging through her basket of clean clothes that she has yet to put away. she strips from her wrinkled and dirty scrubs from the night before and heads for her bathroom with a fresh pair in hand.
    "start him on some pain management and try to get some herbal into him so he doesn't shift, i'll be there in five." she hangs up and jumps into the shower for a quick, freezing cold scrub before jumping back out and drying off in a rush. luna nearly falls into her dresser as she fights to pull on her scrub pants, her damp skin making it rather difficult. she doesn't bother blow drying her hair since the flight over to the clinic will work perfectly well. after grabbing her keys and purse, luna runs out of her apartment and immediately takes off for the clinic, her dusky cream wings beating a mile a minute.

for nearly five hours, luna battles to safe a badly injured dragon shifter who had been shot with bullets that seemed to be laced with something they were reacting badly to. even with her angelic healing skills, luna almost lost him twice. after the exhausting surgery, the shifter was finally resting comfortably in the recovery wing pumped full of pain meds and a special herbal concoction that she had created herself to keep shifters from changing forms when injured. luna flops into her swivel chair in her office tiredly and rests for a couple minutes before digging out her cellphone from her purse on her desk. even though she doesn't really know the dragon matriarch, luna has her number on speed dial for this exact reason, just like how she has all of the supernatural leaders' numbers.

the phone rings a few times before going to voice-mail, something that didn't really surprise her, so she leaves a message for the woman instead.
    "this is dr. evolett calling from ever care emergency clinic, i have one of your flyers in my recovery wing. he's doing fine and is resting comfortably, but i need a call back as soon as possible," she leaves her cell phone number before hanging up and gives a tired sigh as she forces her legs to move. luna ungracefully flops onto the cot in the corner of her office and is quickly asleep, but is sure to set her ringtone as loud as it goes so she doesn't miss the matriarch's call should she call back before she wakes up.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me