( mister dead man, dead man. ☠ )

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

( ☠ )

Postby moe, » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:41 pm

your typical zombie plague. no more pepsi within miles. not a
            granola bar to spare for a snack. and surely not a ray of hope f
            or your average human being. everybody had ultimately taken
            to their homes. people have been told that, until further notic
            e, not to leave their houses; their shelters. however, it's been
            two days since the original outbreak and not a thing has been
            heard except for the crackling of flames, the revving of car en
            gines, and the consistent crying thanks to your lovely neighbor
            s.well, at least there's still wi-fi, am i right? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

rules;; 150+ words a post, but i understand wb. ages between
            12 to 55 unless i say otherwise. pm me first before having a pe
            t or implementing major drama. feel free to create groups & s
            uch, but make sure, like most other things, to pm me beforeh
            and. no major god-moding or power-playing. pm me if you hav
            e any other questions; you may have up to 3 characters. xxxx'

discussion thread.
moe,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ☠ )

Postby moe, » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:00 pm

1.x oliver gulden, ♂, 15, bullie.
    2.' jasper knight, ♂, age, bullie.
    3.xx dennis schley, ♂, 33, haunt.
    4.x maximus smith, ♂, 26, limp.
    5.x violet summers, ♀, 22, rain.
    6.xxx kaira mattu, ♀, 35, limp.
    7.x maia gonzales, ♀, 18, triste.
    8.' mateo moretti, ♂, 34, mary j.
    9.' rebecca callag-, ♀, 22, wond.
    10. fiasha sanchez, ♀, 24, bubbl.
    11. name, ♂ ♀, age, user.
    12. name, ♂ ♀, age, user.
moe,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( open. ☠ )

Postby moe, » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:37 am

still open & accepting !!
moe,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

one

Postby paria. » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:01 am

xx,,( E L L I ExxP R I C E ! ! )
    x,{ age; twelve } - { gender; female } - { role; survivor } - { location; home } - { tags; open }━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

denthe brisk morning air nipped at the girl’s nose and ears as she trudged along the beaten forest path. the trees swayed as the wind picked up and their leaves began falling off the branches. some weaved back and forth to the ground slowly, gracefully, others sailed to the ground with urgency to the ruthless breeze. said leaves crunched under her boots as she trekked deeper into the forest. the young girl used her free hand to pull her grey cap down further over her reddening ears. she continued along the path until it broke into an ominous clearing. the loaded rifle in her hands was safely pointed to the side as she squatted down and searched the clearing with her chocolate hues. the long grass swayed with the wind and made it hard for her to pick prey from something else entirely. a flash of brown bounded across her field of view and she stilled.

denthere weren’t enough words to describe the beauty of the beast that grazed before the girl’s eyes. its tawny coat glistened with early morning frost that hadn’t yet melted. the ivory muzzle lowered towards the ground to graze. the beast grunted softly and studied it’s surroundings before continuing to graze. the rack on the animal was easily dangerous enough to gore any predator that dared attack it. the girl flipped the safety on her rifle to “off” slowly and took aim. she looked down the barrel of the gun and steadied her aim over the heart of the beast. the girl sent a silent prayer for the animal and thanked it for its sustenance. she took a deep breath and released it as she pulled the trigger of the rifle.

denthe bellowing shot could be heard for miles. all became still and silent, even the birds stopped singing. the girl cocked her rifle and then turned the safety back to “on” as she stood up. her eyes were trained on the tawny colored animal that laid on the ground. she trudged forward until she reached the downed beast. she crouched down and closed its eyes before pulling a walkie-talkie off her belt. ”ellie? did you get him?” a masculine voice asked over the walkie. she pressed the pressed the side of the walkie and replied. ”i got him dad. he’s a twelve-pointer.” ellie eased her fingers off the button and waited for her father’s response. ”good job, baby. i’m on my way to you now, just sit tight.” ellie smiled slightly at her father’s praise

denellie recalled the memory as if trying to block out the world around her, or - the more plausible reason - the growls and banging at her front door. it had been three days since the people on the news announced that the dead started walking and that they can infect living people. it’s also been three days since she saw her parents. in their absence, ellie had taken inventory of her supplies, locked all the windows, and barred off the front door with the couch. she left the back door locked since the backyard was fenced in with eight feet tall of sturdy, tan wood. she hadn’t had to fight any undead, but she did have to threaten a looter with her rifle. they left without argument and she stayed up the whole night to make sure they didn’t come back and try to rob her. thankfully, they didn’t.

dena low whine snapped ellie back to the present. titan, her german shepherd, trotted over to her and licked her cheek. she wiped away the tears that collected in her eyes and stroked his head and neck. titan let out a short growl and turned to face the door. ”it’s okay, boy. we'll be fine,” she said to him softly. she stood up off the floor and walked over to kitchen window. she pulled back the curtain slightly and peeked through the blinds. the streets weren’t as overrun with chaos like it was he first day it happened. now, there were just the occasional group of five or more muertos walking among the overturned cars and bloodied lawns. her brown hues scanned the area with interest and shied away from the window. she would need food because it would run out in a few days. she also didn’t like being in a prime place where other people could come to her house without realizing she still lived there. maybe she’d need to leave? where would she go? ellie almost gasped when she recalled her father’s hunting cabin. it was in the forest and even had some nonperishable food and various other items. perhaps she could plan to go up there, but it was at least an hour’s drive away. how could she get there without a car; she didn’t know how to drive. ellie slumped back against the counter and groaned. she just wanted to be with her parents, not the carnivorious muertos.
paria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( dead as dead can be! ☠ )

Postby FAERIEH0NG » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:55 pm

MATEO MORETTI
    ───────────────────────────────────────── ────────────────
    | age. thirty-four | gender. male | plague survivor | tagged. ellie |

surprise!!!The states had fallen to pieces, and even an ex-marine like Mateo Moretti could confidently say he'd never seen anything quite like this. He suspected that if anything was going to throw America into chaos, it'd be nuclear warfare, or the people turning against each other. But this plague? It could be compared to both of those issues smashed together, wrapped up in a silk bow and left on the country's doorstep for the citizens to kill each other over. The plague was simple, and reminiscent of an old-school horror movie: the dead were rising from their graves and were beginning to feed on and transform the living. The first day had been chaos, and Mateo remembered it clearly. It had been a day of wailing sirens, gunshots, screaming, and crying. He'd had both the dead and the living furiously pounding on his door, though it was only those still alive who cried for his help. It could go without saying that his post-traumatic stress had been going wild for the past couple of days, but now, things were deathly quiet. Not a sound was to be heard except for the occasional distant explosion, or the crying from survivors who'd since lost their hope. As for Mateo, he'd left his home for what he presumed was the last time with nothing but a rifle, a backpack full of ammo and water, and the clothes on his back. Staying in his home was no longer safe. Nowhere was safe. All he knew to do was keep moving, shoot from the hip, and aim for the head.

surprise!!!He rubbed blood off of his knife and onto his pants as he pulled his weapon from the neck of a zombie who'd charged him with the intent to kill him right then and there. So far, his reactions had been pure instinct, and that was what kept him alive. He never thought that he'd have to survive the dead coming to wreak havoc on the living, and yet here he was. He couldn't see another zombie for as far as his vision was clear, but he was still on alert so he kept a tight grip on his knife. His rifle was slung across his back, and he didn't plan to use it unless he absolutely needed to. Ammo wasn't easy to come across anymore, and God forbid he run out, especially now that he was entering what looked like a neighborhood. Neighborhoods, he'd learned, were hot spots for zombies due to the number of people compacted into one place all together. Neighbors turned against neighbors and the result was always the same: they became zombies and only walked together in harmony after they'd transformed.

surprise!!!Mateo slowed his pace as he came upon a sight that he hadn't seen before, not until then. A group of zombies had huddled together and were banging on one door, though due to the degradation of their cognitive abilities, they couldn't get it open unless they mercilessly beat on it for days upon days. Their behavior was strange. Mateo had observed that they only dedicated themselves to something in that manner if they knew it'd get them food. That could only mean that there was someone alive behind that door, and they knew it. Quietly, he crouched down behind an old truck, pulling his rifle off of his back and making sure it had ammo. He let out a soft sigh and bit his lip before straightening up, resting his torso against the hood of the truck and looking through the scope, taking aim. One by one, the zombies dropped like flies. They only became hard for him to shoot when they realized they were being shot at and desperately started trying to find the source of the gunshots, but he managed to put them all down. They fell at the doorstep and he stood back up, slinging his rifle over his shoulder and onto his back again. He pulled his knife out from his waistband and cautiously approached the door, kicking zombies out of his way and gently tapping on it with his knuckle. "Anybody in there?"
FAERIEH0NG

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- fiasha - one -

Postby bubble9001 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:37 am

( Fɪᴀsʜᴀ )
    potential crush(es); maximus, violet
    age | rank | s.orientation ; twenty-four | bisexual
    ~ you couldn't handle me even if i can with instructions ~
    ( tagged; open )

Despite my optimistic nature and way of living I never really was able to sleep. Nightmares. It was those damn nightmares that made it literally impossible for me to get a good night sleep, not even an okay night sleep. I slept when absolutely necessary. Lately the mornings have been frigid and this morning was just like the others. Shivering awake from the short slumber I let out an exasperated yawn. Since the apocalypse began everything and every where seemed so quiet. The silence was deadly. It drove people madly insane. I started to have a flash back of the day I found out about the plague that set out across the Earth. What a terrible day that was..

"Vamos Marco ... Tenemos que irnos(*1)" I shouted from the kitchen in a shaky voice while I threw the leftover food we had into a duffel-bag. If the news was correct a disease formed from a variation of other disease such as rabies and/or HIV, we needed to leave. My dad was almost home, but he told me over the phone it might be another hour due to traffic. I just hoped he hurried. Our mother, older brother Luis, and younger sister Silvana was all with him as well. It was just Marco, Enrique, and I at the house trying not to panic.

"Riri?! ¿Ya estás empacado?(*2)" I yelled nervously as I left the duffel-bag and headed to my other brother's room, Enrique. Frantically he was trying desperately to zip his suitcase. It was over packed and practically spilling out. "Enrique...No puedes tomar todo(*3)" I tried to explain, but stopped when I saw the look he gave me.

"No quiero irme, no sin papá ...(*4)" His voice was laced with fear and it practically killed me to see him like this. Our dad better get home soon.

"Shay, get Enrique out of here" Marco's familiar voice called out, strange he doesn't usually speak English to us. A loud snapping sound came from the front of the house causing alarm to fill my eyes. Both Enrique and I raced out of his room to see one of our neighbors stealing the duffel-bag full of food. Another figure holding a gun at my older brother's head. "What do you think you're doing?" I practically screamed.

"Stay where you are or I'll shoot" He clearly had a gun pointed at my younger brother and I now. Like any other panicking mother I quickly stood in front of my brother. Before I knew what was happening one of our two dogs came bounding out of Marco's room snarling. With a loud ear-splitting shot the dog went limp and Enrique was in tears. Both of the neighbors looked petrified before running out of the house with the food.

"...Hhe..he killed Blanca.." Enrique sobbed on my shoulder just as our other dog came whimpering out. Enrique let go of me and hugged the black and white dog as if he would never let go, "Te prometo que nunca dejaré que te pase nada, Chave(*5)" It was a faint whisper, but loud enough where I could still hear. Marco came over to comfort our younger brother, I could see fear in his eyes.

Shaking the memory away I sat upwards against a tree. There was no use in trying to get any sleep after feeling the pain of that memory now. Instead I stayed alert, hand on my hatchet and I just listened as the wind whistled by.

1 - "Come on Marco..We have to go.."
      2 - "Riri?! Are you packed yet?"
      3 - "Enrique...You can't take everything"
      4 - "I don't want to leave, not without dad.."
      5 - "I promise I'll never let anything happen to you, Chave"

Last bumped by bubble9001 on Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:37 am.
bubble9001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me