โ˜ โ•ฑ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

โ˜ โ•ฑ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ

Postby Elillium » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:52 am

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

at birth, they were dealt an unlucky deck of cards. they have held the short end of the stick their entire
lives. it doesn't bother them, because they have always lived their lives this way, but it would be nice to
get a break every once and a while. eight teens with varying disabilities and chronic illnesses have been
selected to go on a getaway, in a large vacation house in northern ontario, canada. there will be drama,
romance, conflict, and a lot of snow and hot chocolate. xx ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ณ
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
Elillium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ˜ โ•ฑ ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด

Postby Elillium » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:58 am

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
one.
obviously follow
all the cs
roleplaying rules
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
two.
pm me to reserve
before posting
your forms
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
three.
only one character
per person please
and thank you
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
four.
the genders don't
have to be equal
in this roleplay
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
five.
this is a semi-li
terate roleplay
(300 words min.)
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
six.
please research t
he disability/illne
ss before playing
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
seven.
pm me any gif of
your character
for the char. list
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
eight.
be active. messag
e me if you'll be g
one for a few days
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

Elillium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ˜ โ•ฑ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ

Postby Elillium » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:47 am

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
        โ”‚
        โ”‚
        โ”‚
        โ”‚
        โ”‚
        โ”‚
        the house is very secluded, just outside of a small town called ellinghill, up in north
        ern ontario, canada. the house sits on a large lake, which is completely frozen over
        this time of the year. the rest of the property is a birch and pine tree forest. inside
        the house, there are eight bedrooms, one for each visitor. each bedroom comes wit
        h a beautiful balcony and view of the lake. a large kitchen and dining room area, a
        living room with a large fireplace, three full bathrooms and a basement for watchi
        ng movies and hanging out. there is also a part of the basement that is designed for
        their personal health care, much like a doctors office.
        โ”‚
        โ”‚
        โ”‚
        โ”‚
        โ”‚
        โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

xImage
Elillium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ˜ โ•ฑ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด

Postby Elillium » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:25 am

xxxImageImageImageImage

โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      cystic fibrosis
      adeline sinclair
      eighteen - female
      elillium.
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚

โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      arthritis
      clementine hills
      nineteen - female
      angel.
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚

โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      lupus
      maggie pele
      nineteen - female
      Blackpearl44
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚

โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      transfemoral amp
      verena estrada
      nineteen - female
      moon walker,
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚

xxxImageImageImageImage

โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      multiple sclerosis
      ulrich kim
      tewnty - male
      Kim Jongdae
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚

โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      partial deafness
      snow jones
      age - female
      Wanderlust,
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚

โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      heart disease
      felix lau
      twenty - male

HANDSOME SPACEMAN

โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚

โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      partial blindness
      dylan may
      twenty - female
      bel.
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚

Last edited by Elillium on Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:53 am, edited 6 times in total.
Elillium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ˜ โ•ฑ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ด

Postby Elillium » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:43 pm

๐˜–๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ โ•ฑ ๐˜Š๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ
Elillium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ˜ โ•ฑ one

Postby Elillium » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:04 am

x
          โ›x๏ฝ๏ฝ„๏ฝ…๏ฝŒ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ… l๏ฝ“๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝƒ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ’โœ—
          location: her room, car, driveway, entry room ' tagged: everyone ' condition: not the greatest ' wc: 1014โ™ฆโ™ฆ
          โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”x

x
x
x

She hadn't got more than an hour or two of sleep all night. Last night had been rough. The evening before, she had just come back from an evening out with her best friend from high school, only to find that the elevator in her apartment building was out. This would require her to climb all the way up to the twenty-second story. To make matters even more, awesome, her cell phone had died and she couldn't call her dad to help her up. So she climbed. And climbed. And climbed. Until she finally made it, purple in the face and coughing her diaphragm out. It wasn't the stairs that took up most of her time that night. It was her emotions. She was a mess of excitement but anticipation. She was worried that maybe people would think she was a baby, or that she was faking it, or that maybe everyone there would feel sorry for her and try to help her. She didn't want either scenario.

She had been living with her father. Her parents had been separated since before she was born. She had been living with mother and some man that was kind of her mother's boyfriend, in a run-down apartment in south side New York. When she was diagnosed as a baby, her mother didn't have enough money to support the medical costs, so her mother handed over the custody rights to her father. He was a wealthy author, and the two of them have always gotten along much better than when she used to go visit her mom as a young girl. Adeline was thankful that she lived with her father.

Her father gently woke her up that morning, as she lay under her cold white sheets, by tapping on the door and calling her name. He would walk away when she coughed and groaned. Peering through tired eyes at her alarm clock that had failed to wake her up, she let out a very dramatic sigh, making her father chuckle in the hallway. It was only seven a.m. Why did she have to be awake at such an ungodly hour? Usually going on a getaway meant a getaway from everything, including early mornings! She rolled out of bed, her bare feet quickly retreating as they hit the frozen hardwood floor. She quickly ran to the bath mat
      that sat in front of the sliding closet door.

She changed from her stained white t-shirt and plaid pyjama pants into a pair of black leggings, a white tank top and an oversized white knit sweatshirt. On her feet, she pulled a pair of knee-high grey woolly socks and then slipped into a dark brown pair of horse riding leather boots. She threw her pyjamas onto a pile of other dirty clothes, that sat in a bin at the end of her bed. Beside her bed, across from the closet, was her little white vanity. She sat on her stool and brushed her honey brown hair until it hung over her shoulders in perfectly straight strands, then pulled it up into a low messy bun on the back of her head. She wasn't even going to bother putting on makeup, it wasn't really worth her time. She wasn't planning on impressing anyone else who was going on this trip, so there was no point. She just wanted to get away and have something to do other than to sit around and feel sorry for herself.

She was distracted as she walked to her window, there were snowflakes gently falling over the crowded city. It was small compared to New York, but large for a Canadian city. She put the final few things in her single suitcase, pulling up the handle and rolling it behind her on little plastic wheels. As she walked past her bedside she made sure to grab her phone, the charger, and the white canvas backpack that hung on her bedpost. Inside that backpack was her oxygen tank, that she was supposed to use whenever she randomly felt tired or weak throughout the day. She didn't use it as often as she probably should, but she did like to carry it around with her places. There was something about the heavy backpack that was comforting. She skipped breakfast as she got her father to help her bring it down to their car.

โ— โ— โ—

The car ride had only been an hour and a half, half of the drive had been on a small, poorly paved road. The road twisted and turned through a leafless forest of ice and snow. Her heart was going wild in her chest, but as they pulled up to the back of a monstrous hillside home, it dropped. They were the first ones there, but that house was huge. She was disappointed and impressed all at the same time. She thought for sure that she would be last and that she could get away without having to greet everyone first. Adeline's father helped her pull her suitcase from the trunk and carried it all the way to the back door. She starred out at the empty driveway as her father's little Mazda disappeared into the trees. There was something about being alone in such a great woods that was terrifying, and beautiful.

Adeline pushed open the door, making sure to wipe off her boots on the stereotypical welcome mat. Inside the home was warm and bright, and smelt slightly of apples and cinnamon. She did not know quite where to go and did not want to wonder the seemingly endless halls by herself, so she figured she would wait by the entrance for someone else. She could feel the blood beginning to flush her face, and her eyes beginning to feel weirdly numb. It was because of how excited she was, and that she had been holding her breath this entire time. And so, reluctantly, she pulled the clear plastic tube that stuck out of her backpack over her head, turned a tiny valve, and rested it under her wind-burnt nose.
Elillium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ˜ โ•ฑ if you asked for trouble. โ•ฑ one.

Postby clarke, » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:52 am

D Y L A N โ—† M A Y โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

The honey-blonde waves swayed with every anxious glance casted behind their owner, a twenty-year old blind woman. Well, partially blind. She was unsure what compelled her to continuously look behind her, like someone was watching her; the white lines and the constant thump, thump, thump of the tires against the gray pavement. Her melted chocolate gaze flickered between her driver- yes, she had a driver- and the window. The world was like a constant moving photo- blurred, never clear- the most irritating thing in the entire world. There was no color in her life, that she was used to, but the sudden diagnosis of being legally blind and her never being able to drive, not even a go-cart- hit her hard.

She had once been able to wear glasses, but now, it was useless; it was not just blurry, it was dark. A constant swirling gray, absent of light, or color. It was easy to feel so empty, and so hard to fill empty; especially now with the knowledge that her birth mother was dead and her adoptive father had gotten terminally ill. Perhaps she'd join them soon. Her condition, Vertebrobasilar Circulatory Disorder, could very easily kill her. If her arteries were clogged too long, or if her lungs swelled up with too much water, or if her brain didn't get enough blood, or if she was trying to be independent and walked into traffic by accident, or if she lacked the will to live anymore. One thousand ways it could go wrong; only one way it could go right.

Her driver, a middle-aged, skinny woman named Polly, had her thin fingers and and fingers wrapped so tightly around the steering wheel Dylan couldn't help but wonder if they'd snap and they'd go reeling off the road. At least, through squinted eyes, that's what she thought she saw. "How much further?" She bit back adding, twig to the end of the sentence. Her voice, high-pitched and whiny, returned; "Be patient, won't you?" Huffing loudly, she sat back with her arms crossed and unfocused eyes glaring forward. Well, I suppose a quick nap can't hurt...

[ crushing on none ] [ mood: annoyed ] [ partial blindness ] [ female ] [ twenty years ] [ tags: open ] [ location: on the road ]
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ˜ - Felix Lau, Act One

Postby .Spaceman. » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:33 pm

โžฝ Felix Lau โ–ฐ 20 โ–ฐ Asexual Biromantic โ–ฐ @ His condo, then house โ–ฐ Tagged; Adeline
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

Felix regretted opening his eyes, as he was immediately pulled out of dreamland and into his dimly lit room. It did not take him long to realize that his blanket had somehow ended up on the floor, just out of arms reach. Mumbling a little bit, he sat up and rubbed his arms before slipping out of bed. He crept around the room as quietly as he could. His roommates were likely not awake yet and the condo had a terribly creaky floor. He'd laid out everything the night before, so it was easy for him to slip into his clothes, grab his black trench coat and small backpack and go on his way. Felix always took his mornings fairly slowly so he was in no rush to step out of his bedroom door.

He was met with the familiar sight of the staircase that led down into the living room. He did a double-take, not wanting to forget anything in his room and then be forced to climb back up and down the stairs more than necessary. He made sure that there really wasn't anything else he needed before taking the stairs one step at a time. Reaching the bottom, he pulled on his coat and made his way into the kitchen. The fridge wasn't very full; there was mostly containers with labels colorfully expressing how one should not touch it. God forbid one of the renters ate another's takeout leftovers. Felix grabbed a packaged salad, the only thing with his name written on it. He'd pretty much emptied the fridge of anything that was his earlier, lest he leave it there to rot while he was away.

The doorbell rang in time with the slamming of the fridge door. Slightly startled, the boy looked as his mother walked in without waiting for him to answer the door. He knew she'd be coming to drive him, but the woman definitely had no intention of being late. Her eyes lit up when she saw him, his backpack in one hand and salad in the other. He smiled and went over to her, bending down to reach for his suitcase. "Felix!" she cried, grabbing the bag before he could, "Not even a hello? Does the suitcase mean more than me? You can't even carry it, let me." And just like that, she was out the door before he could even get a word in. He chuckled, hovering behind her.

They got in the car without too much trouble and were soon pulling out of the driveway and onto the street. "Love you, mom." Felix cooed after a minute, hoping that was the hello she had been looking for. He heard a quiet 'just like your father' from his mother, to which he said nothing. The rest of the car ride was filled with listening to the radio, salad eating, and his mother cursing at every bump in the rough road.

Felix was in awe at the sight of the house by the time they made it. It was large and absolutely stunning, a stark contrast to the little condo with its creaky floors and ugly stairs and crowded driveway. He was out of the car as soon as he was able, slinging his backpack over one shoulder and convincing his mother that yes, he would be able to pull the suitcase by himself. He spent the next few minutes saying goodbye to his mother, who was being amusingly clingy even though he had literally been living on his own for a couple years. This wasn't the first time he'd been away. Murmuring one last goodbye, they parted and his mom got back in the car. He could feel her eagle eyes boring holes into his back as he walked up the driveway. He knew she'd finally let go when the engine started behind him.

He pulled his trench coat closer, as if hugging himself, and brushed off his shoes at the entrance. He shivered as he stepped inside, welcoming the warmth. He mouthed 'wow' and stared at the high ceiling. His gaze lowered and fell onto a girl that was near the entrance. She had to be one of the others staying there. Felix waved quickly, biting his lip as his hand dropped to his side awkwardly. "Um, hello." His eyes were anywhere but on her, not wanting to stare. "Well uh, I'm Felix." He smiled softly, but he was nervous. He momentarily forgot about the high ceilings and big house, instead missing his cranky roommates and ugly staircase and crowded driveway and creaky floors. At least he was used to them and they understood his needs and awkwardness. Meeting new people was not a strength of his.

((word count 788))
.Spaceman.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ˜ โ•ฑ maggie. / one.

Postby `sappho » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:49 pm

right now, maggie felt pathetic. she sat in the passengers' seat of her mother's white sports car as she rolled down the canadian road. she closed her eyes, her earbuds having been placed into her ears. her legs were pulled up into the seat, up to her seat as she quietly drifted off. she started to hear a distorted voice but ignored it, thinking it was her mom's car radio. suddenly, the earbud was pulled from her ear and she was shaken awake. "mahin magdalene pele, were you listening to a word i said?" her mom asked in an annoyed tone, her eyebrows lifting. "mom, my middle name isn't even magdalene," she giggled a bit. her mom rolled her eyes. "you were always good a tuning me out, weren't you? well what i said was that you need to keep your jacket on at all time and if the temperature gets below fifty then you have to stay inside," her mom said. "mom, i know, im an adult now, remember?"

maggie turned again to look out at the dense forest. she smiled, a bit morbidly. this could very well be the place she died. she always got sick when she was around other's, worst than usual that was, and it was so cold outside. she didn't know how much her body could take but she was willing to find out. she put her hand against the glass of the window and felt the chill. "maggie, just make sure to keep on your scarf and your jacket and your gloves and-" maggie cut her mom off. "mom, i know," she said. her mom sighed as she finally neared the address they were pointed to. she saw few other cars there too and unbuckled as her mom pull to a stop. she was ready to get out on her mother forced her to put on her jacket, gloves and scarf. she was now sweating before she stepped out of the car and into the chilly air. "bye, mom," she said as she started to pull her stuff out of the trunk. "maggie, don't think your gonna get away with that, you can't even carry one or your bags, let alone three," she said.

as her mom started to get her bags, she walked towards the large cabin. she gently opened the door and was welcomed with heat. she let out a sigh and began to take off all of her winter clothes. taking off her jacket relieved her red marks that came with lupus, along with the pain. she blushed a bit, embarrassed. most people didn't talk to her after they saw her splotches because they thought it was contagious. "umm, hi," she said timidly.
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

I

Postby moon walker, » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:55 pm

โ€› โ€› ๏ผถ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผก ๏ผฅ๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผฒ๏ผก๏ผค๏ผก ! !
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ”€โ”€ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ”€โ”€ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
      ( tags โ”€ no one ) ( mood โ”€ spacey, anxious, curious ) ( word count โ”€ 814 )

When she was awoken by the obnoxious siren of her alarm, the first thing Verena felt was a bit overwhelmed. She wasn't good with people, especially people like herself, people who had disabilities and diseases and syndromes. Her mother had insisted, a year after her accident, that she should go to a support group for teen amputees, but Verena had felt nothing but depressed for days afterward. She had always resented her disability, seen it as a weakness, and being reminded of that weakness wasn't something she was particularly fond of. So, when she had received the email saying she had been selected to go on this getaway in Canada, it had taken her a while to finally accept. In the end, her mother had once again insisted she go, claiming that Verena was in need of a brake like this.

As Verena opened her eyes, the alarm echoing in her ears, she instantly felt the cold bite of the morning air. Burying her nose in her blankets, she flipped over and grumpily slammed the snooze button on her vintage Mickey Mouse alarm clock, releasing a string of expletives in French. She knew today was the day she was supposed to drive from her home in Vermont to Ontario, but there was nothing she wouldn't give for just five more minutes of sleep. That was when her mom stormed in and flipped on the light switch, much to Verena's contempt. "Get up, you have twenty minutes to get out of bed and on the road before I start throwing things," she chirped, snatching the blankets off Verena's body. It had always been just her and her mother for as long as Verena could remember, and even with her mom working long hours at the hospital as a nurse, the two had always been close. "Are you sure you don't want me to drive you, honey?" Verena sat up in bed and smiled a lazy, half-annoyed grin at this, "I'm not a child anymore, I can drive myself." Her mother chuckled and sashayed out of her room, muttering something about packing warm clothes in French as she went.

The girl threw her legs - leg - over the side of the bed and reached down to grab her prosthesis, which has been unceremoniously shoved near her nightstand. She stifled a sigh as she went threw the process of securing it onto the stump of her left leg, which came down only about four inches from her hip. The prosthetic limb was heavy, a black and sleek contraption that had the general shape of an actual leg but gave her a noticeable limp. Once she could stand up, Verena went to her drawer, stripped out of her cotton pajamas, and changed into a black sweater and jeans. She brushed out the knots in her hair and let the black sheet fall around her shoulders and down her back as she threw a toothbrush and her athletic prosthesis into her suitcase. This one was different from her standard prosthetic leg. It consisted of a single long, sleek piece of curved metal that bounced when she ran and had a strap to secure the faulty limb to her body.

By the time she got into the car, Verena was feeling even more tired than she had before. She had never been a morning person, anyway. The drive to the house in Canada was uneventful yet nice, and Verena spent the whole ride listening to a playlist of Franรงoise Hardy songs on repeat. The buzz of the vehicles on the freeway and the rocking of her car lulled her into a pleasant transe as she drove, humming the tune of a favorite song. It was the light snowfall gently falling onto a rough gravel road that tore Verena out of that trance. Bare braches reached for her car with gnarled, black fingers as the girl bumped along towards a large, beautifully build house. It had large glass windows and stood like a painting with snow falling gracefully around it's large silhouette.

As she parked her car, Verena let out an impressed whistle, walking up to the building and dragging her suitcase unceremoniously behind her. With cold fingers, she reached out and opened the door. A warm glow engulfed her and thawed her frozen hands and nose, wrapping itself around her like a hug. I could get used to this, she thought, plopping her bag down on the floor. It was a big change from her dingy apartment in Burlington and it felt strange to be away from home without her mother. The two travelled as much as they could, always heading to most outrageous places they could possibly find on the map, but Verena rarely ever went anywhere without her mom. As she gazed up at the ceiling, all she could think was, This is going to be interesting.
moon walker,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me