... \\ ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ๐š—๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š [New Spots Open]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

emi. jakey. i

Postby whiskey . » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:32 pm

( โ˜ ) - - ๏ผช๏ผก๏ผฃ๏ผฏ๏ผข ๏ผณ๏ผฉ๏ผฌ๏ผก๏ผณ๏ผ
        โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
        ( gender male ) ( age twelve ) ( role the son )( tags open )( location cabin ) - - โ€œ i hate that i'm still hoping.โ€ 622 w

to the last he could remember, when he encountered a walker it was at school. the bells rung, heading towards class just after lunch. he was lost in the clouds, as he sat at his desk staring out the window - a usual habit for the boy who didn't want to learn anything from his highly strict teacher. all it would take from anyone in the classroom was to cough or sneeze and they'd set her off straight away. no wonder nobody enjoyed the teachers company, coming to school was practically prison with the teacher he had. it was just an ordinary day at school.. until.. well, everything changed back then. they had been let out for second recess, the playground soon flooding with many school kids. jakie? he took his time and packed up his things, casually walking out towards the playground. his friends usually hung out around a certain tree, in which he started to walk towards. it was awfully quiet, only noticing a leg behind the tree. jacob lifted an eyebrow in caution, approaching slowly as he peaked around the tree. the state of his best friend was awful! jacob cupped his mouth, his eyes widened in a horrific state. the boy.. he was just sitting there, eyes closed and skin that looked like glue that was dried up and peeled off of the skin. jacob dropped to the ground and shook his friends shoulder uncontrollably, yelling at him in panic as he had attempted to wake his friend up. it came out of nowhere, the lunging walker charged right at him, knocking him onto his back whilst they fought uncontrollably. jacob screamed for help, kicking his friend off of him with one forceful knock of his foot, sending him back. jacob wriggled back in fear, petrified - his best friend he'd known since he was in prep was.. gone.. dead.. undead? after that, it was never the same. the school went into a lock down as soon as they collected jacob and a few other petrified students. it wasn't just his best friend who was like this, it was half of the school.

and now he was here. handling guns and knives and killing the revolting undead with his father and group that he trusts with his life. literally. how many times they had most likely saved his butt.. he couldn't thank them enough for it and owed them his life.

jacob sat alone on one of the couches of the cabin, staring blankly at an old photo of him and his father. the group wasn't acting so well the last week. continuous fights from izzy and jake caused jacob to feel down and uncomfortable when they, or he approached only recently. he hadn't seen much of the group for a few hours considering he had been alone and kept to himself for awhile -which he only ever did when he just needed to think and relax. he'd say it was the quietest place in the cabin, away from the lounge room area and away from the kitchen. his expression was blank, in his own world again where he'd think about the 'old times' even if it wasn't that long ago. what seemed like a knock snapped him out of his little trance, he'd look around quickly but only notice that nobody was there. probably something outside or someone walking in the house as per usual. jacob let out a sigh before laying down on the couch, practically curling up into a ball with the picture in his hands and closing his eyes. maybe he'd drift off for about a couple of minutes, but with that, he'd rest and be still almost waiting for someone to come in, or anything.
        open to interact. he's a lil moody n sad - on his man period c;

( โ˜ ) - - ๏ผฅ๏ผญ๏ผฉ๏ผฌ๏ผฉ๏ผก ๏ผฌ๏ผฅ๏ผน๏ผด๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผ
        โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
        ( gender female ) ( age twenty two ) ( role the leader )( tags open )( location cabin ) - - โ€œ quoteโ€

emilia is currently outside, circling the cabin with a gun in her hands. general is following by her side.
        open to interact. sorry too tired to do a starting post for emi.
whiskey .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Vanessa Wolfe [1]

Postby Tiny_Cat » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:58 pm

Vanessa Wolfe | the Dog Trainer
    (age 18 Years Old) (gender Female) (Role Dog Trainer) (Tags Open, Jacob H.) (Location the Kitchen)

Vanessa Wolfe sat on her bed, back pressed to the headboard as she fiddled with the Swiss Army Knife in her hand. The room was dark, almost completely swathed in shadows save for the circle of light that encompasses her, courtesy of the three candles surrounding her bed. Before the apocalypse, Vanessa had never much liked candles. She had never been able to get past the smell of burnt wax. Now, she collected them like a crazy person. Ness wasn't a fan of rhe dark, though she would never admit that to anyone else. She burned the candles almost religiously throughout the night to stave off the darkness that seemed intent on swallowing her whole. Suppressing a shiver of unease, she looked to the foot of the bed where Violetta was practically sprawled atop Marco and Polo. Although Marco had always been too dog among the three, he seemed to let the female get away with a lot. If Polo tried sleeping on his brother like that, he would likely get nipped. Shifting in bed must have roused the dog in question, because he lifted his blonde head and blinked at her with soulful brown eyes. When she had first gotten Marco and Polo, people had earned her that Dutch Shepherds were dangerous and unpredictable; that she would never fully be safe around them because how could such a small girl possibly control such powerful dogs. Truth was, all three were putty in her hands. She trusted them far more than the ragtag bunch of people she was living with. As if her thoughts had summoned them, a door slammed somewhere down the hall and the raised voice of Jacob Hunter seemed to echo through the perpetually empty halls of the building. Violetta ans Polo snapped awake and rolled onto their bellies, ears pricked and bodies tense for whatever was coming. Marco rose and hopped off the bed, pacing a few steps closer to the door before pausing with hackles raised and teeth bared. Vanessa swing her legs off the bed, legs so short that her toes barely brushed the cold floorboards. It was early... who on earth could Make Hunter be arguing with? She strained to hear in the kill between his silly outbursts and thought she detected the faint voice of his cousin, Isabella. She huffed. Figured. Those two always seemed to be at each other's throats these days. It almost made her glad she hadn't met her younger siblings until much later in life.

Sliding from the bed, she pulled on the discarded pair of shorts and tank top she had left in a pile on the floor. She wasn't too keen on walking around in a flimsy nightgown... Especially since no one here knew she wore the silly, girlish thing. If they Did, she was certain they would tease her. She prided prides herself on being thought, unflappable, and very tomboyish. The nightgown was pink and lacy and rufflely... The the furthest thing from tomboyish. Yeah, no. Sliding the army knife into her pocket, she padded barefoot across the bedroom, reluctantly leaving the warm circle of light behind to open her door. The hallway yawned before her like a black hole. There was no light in this part of the hallway, and the voices floating towards her-louder now that her door was open-seemed disembodied. Vanessa shifted from one foot to the next, hesitating. There were perks to living in the most isolated wing of the house. She was a bit of a loner so while most of her housemates had chosen rooms near each other, she had chosen a room as far from them as possible. Because of this, there weren't candles lighting up the hall outside her room like there was in the main living quarters. Marco, perhaps sensing her hesitancy, padded up and ducked his head under her limp hand, a soft whine escaping his throat. Nessie glanced at the big blonde animal and smiled, comforted by his presence. Calling to her other dogs, she stepped out into the hall and made her way carefully through the heavy darkness, keeping one hand on Marco's head as she walked. The big dog kept pace with her easily, while Violetta Violent and Pollo flanked them at the back. Vanessa was grateful for their companionship. If she had to live in an apocalyptic world without them, she likely would have already cracked beneath the pressure. As she reached the stairs, another door slammed below and she paused to listen to the this thud of footsteps as someone, probably Jake, made his way towards the kitchen. It was slightly lighter here, the blackness around her not quite so thick. There were candles all throughout the first level, as most people lived down there. The normal people who were comfortable socializing with other human beings. Craved it even. She wasn't normal, by any means of the word. Running her fingers through her thick chestnut hair, she descended the stairs and followed the path Jacob had taken to the kitchen. She wasn't hungry, and she wasn't entirely certain what she would say when she arrived. Everyone knew she was horrid at comforting people. Still, it would be lighter in the kitchen and she was over the dark. Running her arms uneasily, she stepped into the kitchen and immediately spotted her quad ey at the window, feeding his birds. Violetta, mouth watering, stepped forward with a low growl but froze when Vanessa raised one hand. Dutch Shepherds were known for having a strong prey drive and it was a testatestament to her training that Violetta didn't try to eat the bird then and there.

Jacob didn't seem to notice her, and she stood awkwardly in the kitchen doorway watching as he whistled and fed his birds. She agreed birds could be useful but didn't imagine how they could be better than dogs. You couldn't really pet a bird... could you? She imagined if you could it would be a weird or surreal experience. She had never personally touched a bird and wasn't aure she wanted too. Those wickedly curved beaks were kinda a big turn off. Shifting from one foot to the next, she considered leaving without saying a word. She still wasn't sure what had drawn her here, but found herself speaking despite her discomfort.
      "Do you think they understand you when you whistle at them?" She asked, tipping her head to the side as she watched the birds eat.
Tiny_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lars [i]

Postby vaska » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:17 pm

๏ผฌ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผณ ๏ผถ๏ผฉ๏ผฌ๏ผฌ๏ผก๏ผค๏ผณ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ

xx he could ignore the door slam, but jake's shouting was too much for the disoriented lars to fall back asleep. "there they go again." lars thought, throwing a shaggy blanket off his legs. his eyes were always a bit glazed and puffy, but more so than usual in the mornings. the bags under his eyes tugged at their lids, beckoning lars to sleep. he chose not to give in, lazily making his way out of the bedroom

he drug his feet until reaching a chair in the lodge-like room, only two couches and two chairs were there to adorn the room - unlike the main lounge where everyone and their uncle could sit comfortably. plopping himself down on the leather recliner, lars took notice to jacob, curled up on the couch beside him. with a picture frame clutched in his hands, he was seemingly fast asleep.

the argument between the cousins finally ceased, the house's only echo was the chair creaking on the wood. curiosity got the better of lars as he gently pulled the picture frame from jacob's grasp. father and son. it was sweet seeing jacob's dad make so much effort to see jacob make it out alright. it was admirable, even if jacob was a little booger-nugget. lars had a picture of himself and his parents in his wallet somewhere. not that he used his wallet, but it was the only place such a memory would be safe. really, he had nothing before all this. a lonely apartment with just a few objects in it. a dead-end job at a bistro. no girlfriend, no pets. nothing. truth be told, it was a lonelier life than it is now. human interaction was far less enthralling than it is now. admittedly lars still had nothing of interest to own. a wrinkly, deteriorating wallet with a cruddy family photo. a picture of his parents who never got to see the world turn to whatever puddle of crap it is now. the young boy's eyes opened wide, offering a blank stare at lars. "hey, worm." he wrinkled his nose as he set the picture frame down on the coffee table.

kicking his feet up on the wooden coffee table, lars sank into his chair with his arms folded over his chest. letting his mind wander aimlessly, sinking into his own self-consciousness. learning from an early age how to be content with nothing but thoughts, to distract yourself from any emotion was always a handy trick for lars. he was often emotionally withdrawn to an extent. a look in his eyes sometimes gave off the impression he was thinking about something other than what was going on.

lars redirected his attention to jacob, who looked back at him with tired eyes. "sleep well, princess?" there were a lot of subjects lars made fun of jacob for, as jacob did to lars. but his parents was a subject lars never touched. it was too soon for something like that. it's always too soon for something like that. for as much crap as they give each other, lars wanted to see jacob turn out alright. everyone did. maybe the reason lars acted like a child around jacob was because jacob having a childhood was semi-important, still. or maybe lars was just petty. it was up for interpretation. jacob's expression seemed more than tired, maybe concerned or upset. he seemed pretty out of it. "are you alright? you look down. that's normally my job when i'm around you. you know, because you're short 'n stuff."

( tagged; jacob ) ( location; cabin )
vaska

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

emi. jakey. ii

Postby whiskey . » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:05 pm

( gender male ) ( age twelve ) ( role the son )( tags lars )( location cabin ) - - โ€œ i hate that i'm still hoping.โ€ . w

jacob dream't of the most horrible things. when he was asleep, not even himself could stop his mind from going beyond far. it happened to be.. in the desert somewhere.. it seemed to look like his uncle who was driving the truck that was on the road, it was like.. lion territory, somewhat like a high way too. the truck pulled up to notice commotion with what was happening. jacob and him jumped out of the car. there seemed to be.. a leopard or so of some sort, jumping up at a tree. jacob went to investigate, moving through the crowd of people and pushing them aside, as he came to look at the front of what they were all looking at, he went wide-eyed, in fear. the trees branch held a rope, which held a body - with no legs - no arms - no head. the leopard jumped and jumped, but couldn't reach the target that he was trying to achieve - which was the dangling body. it stopped for a moment, turned its head and stared straight at jacob. he panicked as it had then came rushing forth, which jacob then opened the car door to some randoms ute and jumped in fearfully, slamming it shut. the leopard backed up, than ran at top speed for the car, in which it smashed through the window, just barely grazing jacobs face with its sharp fangs before the dream had ended.

jacob woke up with a quick jolt and jump, his blurry eyes moving across the room in a panic, he touched his face lightly where the animal had just grazed it in his recent dream, but nothing was there. as his eyes adjusted he also realized that the photo was gone too. for more than a slight second he panicked even more but only then noticed that lars was sitting near him, looking as he placed the photo frame down. jacobs arm tried to reach for it, but he only groaned, shifted onto his stomach and stuffed his face into the pillow at his head, arm still out hoping he'd receive the photo back. ''hey butt-face..'' he muffled through the pillow. his tone was miserable, he was obviously upset and tired at the same time. the bags below his eyes were just getting bigger and bigger every time he was woken up by someone. he stretched out for a moment, little cracks from his ankle being heard only lightly. ''are you alright? you look down. that's normally my job when i'm around you. you know, because you're short 'n stuff'' were the words that came out of the others mouth, jacob just shrugged, not giving much of a signal. he lifted his head up briefly, his eyes staring up at lars in an innocent way before smacking his face back down into the pillow again. ''could be better. as usual. just wish both jake and izzy would stop being knuckleheads and pull themselves together. with all their yelling their probably going to attract more walkers or people than we need.'' the boy groaned in discomfort as he now shifted onto his back, looking up at the wooden ceiling. it had been a while since his father and himself had spoken to each other. occasionally he'd see him popping around the place, it was probably just the mood, but seeing him come around the corner made him smile, for a moment at least until he kept walking. ''Hey dad.'' He spoke quickly as Tyler wandered off back to the kitchen with a sigh. the days always went so slow now, he hoped that it wasn't just him who thought it was, life had been pretty chill, but boring for the most. how he wished for a football or a soccer ball to play with, they'd probably be all gone anyway, he doubted there would be any pumps either to pump them up.

( gender female ) ( age twenty two ) ( role the leader )( tags open )( location cabin ) - - โ€œ quoteโ€

emilia is currently outside, circling the cabin with a gun in her hands. general is following by her side.
        open to interact.
whiskey .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lars [ii]

Postby vaska » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:08 am

๏ผฌ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผณ ๏ผถ๏ผฉ๏ผฌ๏ผฌ๏ผก๏ผค๏ผณ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ

xxlittle remorse was felt for jolting the boy awake at such an hour. "oh, man, butt-face. how long did it take you to come up with that one?" he scoffed, reaching his hand over and waving it in jacob's face. jacob wiggled around, despite being tired and muffled by a pillow he spoke coherently, as always. "just wish both jake and izzy would stop being knuckleheads and pull themselves together. with all their yelling their probably going to attract more walkers or people than we need." "well maybe they're doing it on purpose. it's been kinda boring around here." lars adjusted himself in the chair, mindlessly picking at calloused skin at the base of his thumbnail.

it really had been boring; everyone had cabin fever. lars was left with only his thoughts for most of the time, which was never a good thing to him. he always dwelt on things he shouldn't - sometimes the capacity of his thoughts was nerve-wracking. for the most part, he'd just strike up a conversation or go for a walk when he needed to fill his head with something other than mindless thoughts. jake and izzy's constant conflict made things all the more unsavory at the cabin.

after a moment of awkward silence, lars raised a sour face towards jacob. "what were they even fighting about this time?" all anyone could ever hear was jake's shouting and izzy's muffled response. before jacob could say anything, a shift in the room brought the two's attention to jacob's father, making his way to the kitchen. "tyler." lars greeted, lazily giving a two-finger salute to tyler. the two never could hold up more than a conversation about the weather. they found each other disagreeable in every sense of the word, but never more than that. they were still reliable comrades, they rubbed each other the wrong way, and that was that. "anyways jacob," he began, resting his hands on his chest. "you keep making that face at me. it's going to stay like that, and that's not going to get you the girls. just sayin'." he was referring to the tired/grumpy expression smacked on jacob's head. whatever was putting jacob in this foul mood, lars planned to remedy with teasing and challenging remarks to liven the kid up. "also kid, why were you even sleeping in the living room? don't you have a bed?"
vaska

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ... \\ ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ๐š—๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š

Postby ataraxic_gone » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:49 am

๐™ธ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šŠ ๐™ท๐šŠ๐š›๐š•๐šŽ๐šข
    โ€ข the marksman | female | 23y โ€ข-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    xxxxxxxBehind Izzy the unmistakable sound of her best friend making conversation became clear. Alert to her surroundings Izzy made haste in returning her weapons cleaning kit into her bag and slung her Karabiner 98 rifle over her shoulder. Standing up she climbed up the steep hill between the garden and the outside of the house. "Emi!" She called in greeting, alerting her friend to her presence so as to prevent the possibility of being shot. Steadying herself once she reached the trail that surrounded the house, she waved a hand to her friend. "Cleared the west to north west side, only a few walkers to be seen, I think the colds getting to them like it's starting to get to us," Izzy made conversation, falling in pace with Emilia. With a chuckle she pulled her bag from her shoulder and opened it up, showing the inside to Emilia, revealing a dead squirrel surrounded in cloth. "It's general's favourite right?" She asked, closing the bag and chucking it over her shoulder once she had shown her prize.

xxxxxxxShe had managed to catch the squirrel with the same shot that downed a walker. The poor creature had dived across her bullets line of site the same time she had taken the shot to down a walker that was getting relatively close to the house. For the longest moment she had sat confused as to what happened, processing the pure chance that surrounded what had just happened before clearing her chamber of the spent round and taking another shot at the walker which had now begun running at her, neck missing a huge chunk where the bullet had landed after meeting the squirrel. After the second shot was taken the walking dead fell to the ground on top of one of it's late friends. After checking the area, she had quickly ran out and collected the squirrel, it was too far gone to be used for food for humans but the dogs would definitely enjoy the meal.

xxxxxxxโ‡ข emilia โ‡ข outside house โ‡ข 334 words

๐™น๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐™ท๐šž๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›
    โ€ข the bird whisperer | male | 19y โ€ข----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    xxxxxxxIt startled the late teenager slightly when he heard his comrade in arms speak up from behind him. Turning his head he let out an annoyed sigh and resigned to running his fingers through his hair to calm his state of mind. "'essie you scared me," he chided, doing his best to play off the fact that she had actually made him jump. Leaning back he subconsciously posed in the manner that would have been reserved for jocks and 'cool kids' in the groups past life. "Do you think they understand you when you whistle at them?" Asked Vanessa and for a brief moment young Jake displayed an almost offended look, before chuckling and shrugging his shoulders, "I think they understand my whistles just fine," he spoke. After a short moment he demonstrated his talents, letting out a high pitched whistled before a few tweeting sounds. He out stretched a hand and almost instantly one of his birds flew through the window and perched on his thumb. A few more whistles and the bird jumped around on his thumb, chirping back. "This is a rosy-faced lovebird," he informed, "Looks like a parrot but it's allot smaller, you've probably seen them before, their one of the 'better' birds to give kids.." Jake fell silent for a short moment, "not that there are any good reasons to give kids a bird but that's a problem of the past!"

xxxxxxxJake signalled with his free hand for Vanessa to outstretch hers, "wanna hold him?" he asked, adding on as a short addendum, "This is Akker, he's very well behaved." Akker bobbed his head up and down eagerly, for what an on looker would be unsure but Jake new exactly what the energy was all about. Handling and the ability to hand over a bird were one of the key features he liked to train a bird to be ready for, that way if anyone was going for a walk he could train an alert bird to stick with whomever he gave it too. Chances were young Akker was under the impression that he was to be an alert bird for the human in front of him.

xxxxxxxโ‡ข vanessa โ‡ข the kitchen โ‡ข 362 words
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: emi. jakey. iii

Postby whiskey . » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:38 pm

( gender male ) ( age twelve ) ( role the son )( tags lars )( location cabin ) - - โ€œ i hate that i'm still hoping.โ€ . w

jacob sighed, his hands now being placed behind his neck as he used them as a second pillow. lars attempt to somehow cheer him up wasn't really working. it was just setting him off in a more annoyed mood. he ignored lars comment and closed his eyes softly. ''well maybe they're doing it on purpose. it's been kinda boring around here.'' Yeah, it was getting boring but the thought of more walkers just unpleased him. they didn't need anymore. he didn't even want to see one again unless they decided to go and kill one and then play soccer with its head. ''yeah its going to be entertaining when they attract more than we need and someone gets bitten or gunned down.'' his eyes stayed shut for the remaining conversation of theirs. the boys mind was always set on something other than positive thoughts unless he was having conversation with another - this time it wasn't making a big enough change for him.

what they are fighting about? who knows. i'm surprised nobody does at this point, they've been fighting for so long someone should have at least picked up what they were saying.'' he replied in a confused tone, running his fingers in between his locks after the three had greeted each other. with yet another little tease that lars had made jacob stuck out his tongue and opened his eyes back up, positioning himself on his stomach with the pillow and arms crossed underneath his chin. ''pff. its not like yours is going to get any either.'' jacob would start coming back to himself, only really just noticeable. ''hmm?'' another movement and jacob sat up, crossing his legs and rubbing his eyes tiredly, a small yawn escaping his mouth. he'd roll his shoulder for a second, it was in pain. in pain because of how he slept. that was like most nights, he'd end up in a bad position and wake up to his bones cracking and hurting limbs. ''should i be sleeping on a bed..? surely someone else can use it..'' a strange question to ask, and somewhat hard to answer - he had to think about it for a moment as to why he had even asked such. ''is it a problem..?'' jacobs glassy eyes stared at lars. its not like he got much sleep anyway, someone was always waking him up or he'd be startled by the smallest of things and never get back to sleep.

( gender female ) ( age twenty two ) ( role the leader )( tags isabella )( location cabin ) - - โ€œ quoteโ€

emilia waltzed around, her eyes watching steadily as no movement was detected by her nor general. there were gunshots to be heard, the usual gun shot of a friend of hers. same rifle, same sound. general whined, still not completely use to the sound of the gun shots that the rifles produced. as they continued walking emilia paused, a sound of crunching appealing to her ears. then came the voice of her friend. her body spun around and she lowered her weapon to then great isabella. emilia smiled, allowing herself to nod. ''that's good news, the-'' emilia was interrupted when a barking dog, general started bouncing up and down at izzy, his tongue out wide and his tail swaying in the air like that of a helicopters. ''Ahh, yeah it is.'' She giggled, watching as the dog prounced around, but quickly gave him a strict order to stay down, in which he did but still kept his eyes on izzys prize. the dog could smell it, his keen nose never failed him and the dogs eyes were full of excitement and glee.

with enough of her little patrol around the place, emilia nodded her head for izzy to follow her into the cabin out of the chilly breeze to get warm. ''I don't mean to get into your business Izzy, but all of this ruckus with both you and jake have taken a turn with the groups emotions and it's been quite dull for the past couple of weeks. is there something i need to know about regarding the two of you? I understand if its personal however.'' emi questioned with a troubled expression. she was so worried about her best mate, she'd left them alone to their little fighting for a few weeks now and it was just starting to become frustrating. they didn't need this now, what if a horde were heading their way? they didn't need the bickering and fighting of two members. she was only hoping it would turn out alright and the arguing wouldn't turn into anything more serious.

i apologize for my erge to not post - i sorta forgot - but then lost my muse entirely to this rp - got a post up now tho. if this is dead [which it is] i don't mind not carrying on. just feel bad for not replying or saying anything eep.
whiskey .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me