nights in white satin ;; closed

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: nights in white satin ;; open

Postby Kendall Roy » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:13 pm

Louis | 18 | Homosexual | Feeling:Hyper | Location:The Car | Tagged:Everyone |
Louis laughed as Morgan called him Queen."Good one Greene."He snickered and clapped slowly,which was quickly followed by a loud woop as they finally reached the quarry.

He grabbed his black duffle bag and pulled it onto his lap.
Louis turned to Aidan "Wake up sleeping beauty."He nudged her slightly.
He patiently,well as patient as he could be,waited for someone to open the doors either side of him.

He quickly followed Heather out of the car,he jumped onto the ground and dropped his bag at his feet.
"I honestly think I'll be the best at putting up a tent."Louis stretched his arms out letting them click satisfyingly.

"I'm not gonna lie guys,I'm starving."Louis chuckled as he slipped off his thick coat and put it next to his bag.He knelt down so he had an easier access to his bag,he unzipped it,searched for his cheap but nice smelling aftershave.He sprayed himself with the aftershave and then zipped up the bag again.
Kendall Roy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Classic Crime » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:17 pm

|| jake | nineteen | tag ;; squad ||

Jake grinned listening to all the chatter amongst his friends, and when they finally rolled to a stop, he snatched up his backpack from the floor, unbuckled his seatbelt, and stepped out of the car, turning and taking Heather's bag for her so she could step out too. "I could probably make do with the tents, I was in boy scouts when I was a kid," He said aloud to the group. It seemed as though every young boy at that time was getting thrown into the boy scouts by his dad, since that was the norm to show masculinity.
The Classic Crime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

morgan greene;; five

Postby king weasley » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:23 am

[Morgan Greene][Chill] [{tag;; everyone}{location;;quarry}{feeling;;exicted}]

Turns out, Morgan was even worse at predicting time than he expected. He parked the car and hopped out, dropping his duffle bag on floor with a loud THUNK. Dang, what'd he pack this time? Eh, he'll figure out later."Everythings a competition with ya, eh Lou?" Morgan asked, most likely already knowing the answer. "Ya'll I forgot my tent, some lucky person gets the privilege of sharing with me!" He smirked and glanced at Aidan. "Hey, Aidan... room for one more?"
king weasley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ♚ ❝ i'm not a piece of cake for you to just discard !! ) 3

Postby hellb0und » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:01 pm

AIDAN
        ( "the angry" tagging morgan single eighteen )
    Aidan again woke up, this time Louis was nudging her. She yawned before grabbing her bag, backpack for the quarry, and tent to camp in. It was beautiful, the trees surrounded them and the water sparkled under the sunlight. She had started to set up camp for the night before Morgan asked her if he could join her. She growled and snapped at him, "Fine, but you sure as hell better not take up the whole tent. Otherwise I'll kick you out." She turned back towards her tent and continued to follow the instructions she'd been given. She never did actually camp but was capable of figuring out how to do it fairly quickly. Finally, after finishing, she climbed in and set her bags down. Shuffling through the items, she pulled out her sleeping bag and a pillow. Morgan would likely come barreling in soon enough.
Last edited by hellb0und on Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

heather carmichael [06]

Postby angel. » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:47 pm

━━XH E A T H E RX━━
tags everyone place the quarry emotion excited
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━

After thanking Jake for taking her bag, she outstretched her arms and took in a deep breath. The soft breeze was slightly chilly against the contrast of the stuffy car and it felt so refreshing to be out of the claustrophobic car. Heather playfully bumped her shoulder against Jake's arm, giving him a teasing smile. "You sure you don't just wanna impress me?"A quiet chuckle escaped her lips but she was grateful because she wasn't sure she could set up a tent by herself and then she wouldn't be forced to ask for help. Heather tried to be as independent as she could and as much as she would deny it, she doesn't like asking others for help. She watched as Aidan grudgingly agreed to share a tent with Morgan and hopefully Louis would have more area to roam and tire out his energy so they could all actually fall asleep tonight. "Are we going swimming tonight?" Heather asked as she looked to the edge of the quarry. It would probably be perfect weather for swimming if they went relatively soon due to the water still being warmed by the sun as it set.
angel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Escape

Postby rowlet » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:42 am

Ella • 18 • The Rocky Couple • tagged; franky

The candy green eyes of Ella blinked open. Apparently, they had been much nearer than anyone thought. Which was in all cases totally fine with her. The slim girl awaited her turn to exit the vehicle and once she did, she almost did a cartwheel in excitement. Instead, she stretched her limbs out properly, and took in the amazing scenery. The quarry was a beautiful sight to behold. The sounds of birds and buzzing bugs filled her ears. She grabbed her bag and slung it over her shoulder. She would love this for sure. A hint of a smile touched her full lips. Glancing at the others, she rolled her eyes in amusement as Morgan asked Aiden if she had room for one more. She looked around for what she deemed a good tent site and set her stuff down. Ella began unpacking her stuff to set up the tent when she froze. While she guessed Franky and her would be sharing a tent, she didn’t want to assume so. Her tent was big enough for two, of course, but she couldn’t say whether or not Franky would join her. Always the blunt one, she looked over to her girlfriend and simply asked,”Are we sharing a tent?” Her voice was soft and indifferent. She was okay with either option, and just didn’t want to start anything in front of everyone.
      Ella despised the fact that they were fighting during the last group trip. Not only were they miserable but she didn’t doubt it made the others at least a little uncomfortable. A cool breeze danced through her auburn hair. She patiently awaited a response, continuing in her endeavor to unpack her things.
rowlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Classic Crime » Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:57 am

|| jake | nineteen | tag ;; squad ||

Jake smiled wide as Heather teased him, though he knew putting up the tent would be easy enough. There was easily enough room for the two of them, so that was also a big plus. Reaching into the back of the car, he started to assemble the tent on one side of the clearing. Soon enough, the tent was up and looking good, and he tossed both his and Heather's bags inside with their sleeping bags rolled out and ready to go. "Impressed yet?" He said to Heather with a chuckle, nudging her shoulder with his elbow gently.
The Classic Crime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: nights in white satin ;; closed

Postby Kendall Roy » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:00 am

Louis | 18 | Homosexual | Feeling:Hyper | Location:The Quarry | Tagged:Everyone |

Louis sat down leaning up against his large bag.He couldn't be bothered to sort out his tent yet,he would do it later.
He turned to Heather."Yeah guys,who's up for a swim?"He asked not wanting to sit around for two long.
"And whats for dinner,we having a cooked meal?"He asked as stretched his legs out in front of him as his eyes wandered the surroundings landscape,taking in all the places he wanted to explore.

He watched the group again seeing Jake talking to Heather.
"Get a tent you two!"He shouted chuckling loudly.
Kendall Roy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

heather carmichael [07]

Postby angel. » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:18 am

━━XH E A T H E RX━━
tags everyone place the quarry emotion content/happy
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━

Heather watched and made idle conversation but before she knew it, Jake had actually impressed her with how quickly he had managed to get the tent set up and also lay out their sleeping bags inside too. She feigned scrutiny as she looked at the tent, jokingly shrugging her shoulders. "Hmm, I guess boy scouts did shape you up after all," she replied with a sly smile. As Heather listened to Louis, she rolled her eyes at his tent comment and couldn't help but laugh. "Aw, Louis, you don't want to see our public displays of affection?" Heather turned and leaned up on her tip toes to plant a soft kiss on Jake's cheek, batting her eyelashes in fake innocence.
angel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

" Franky Brooks ; two "

Postby pennywise; » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:13 pm

| rocky couple | mood: excited | tagged: ella | mentioned: the gang | location: car |

═══════════════════════════

After piling out of the wagon, Franky stretched her arms and legs, shaking out the ache from her stiff muscles. She felt a rush of relief wash over her as soon as her feet hit the solid earth. The motion sickness was already gone. She had hated being in that tin can.. but now she was free! Franky's eccentric blue eyes swept over the landscape and took in the beauty of the raw nature surrounding she and her friends. It was breathtaking. Or, at least it was to her. The way the pale sky kissed the shimmering water below them, the way the wind whistled through the trees, the echoing cries of birds and insects- it all sent goosebumps across her skin and reminded her why this planet was so amazing.
Ella's voice was almost unheard as it fell on Franky's ears but she heard it nonetheless. "Yes!" she said too quickly before her pale face flushed a hot red. "I-I mean, yeah, I would like that." She cleared her throat and smiled sheepishly, twisting a piece of blonde hair between her thumb and index finger. She really wanted to fix things with Ella and she thought sharing a tent would be good for them since it would give them time to talk. Plus, you can't really run away from someone you're sharing a six square feet of tent with.
The blonde quickly darted her gaze from Ella, suddenly clamming up. "So, someone mentioned swimming- where are we on that? Yay or nay?" She raised her hands up, pretending to weigh the choices in front of them. "'Cause I'm totally game for that." Franky began to shuffle through her bag, picking at her choice for swimwear. She had a white one-piece swimsuit and a pair of navy blue swim trunks that paired nicely together.
Licking her slightly chapped lips, Franky joined Ella by her side and gave a small smile. "What do you think? Ya wanna go swimming?" She seemed awkward and almost childish in her attempt to offer an olive branch to the other girl but she also appeared sincere in her question. She really did want to make things work but she had already accepted the fact that things might be too broken to repair at this point.
pennywise;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me