NEW & OPEN!»»Our Expiration Date [Zombie post apocalypse RP]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: NEW & OPEN!»»Our Expiration Date [Zombie post apocalypse

Postby Kia_Bee » Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:52 am

"You go get some sleep. I'll finish her up for ya." Spitfire said. "And I'm not gonna ruin it or let the bone gobblers get us. I promise." She added, smiling at him. "Besides, you can't fight them if you're tired." She pointed out.

Kami jumped when she heard her sister talk through the walkie talkie. She grabbed it, answering her. "Birdie, where are you?!" She exclaimed, clear worry in her voice.
Image -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_Image_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
protect earth and its people.| This is why you’re here, Bee.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K a n e k i » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:45 pm

A V E R Y

23 ; Survivor ; Wandering ; Tagged: no one

Avery sighed to herself as weak sunlight filtered through the filthy blinds in the small shack she'd holed up in. Luckily there weren't many walkers around this area so she'd managed to catch a few hours of vaguely restful sleep. Pushing a hand through her hair she looked round the old bedroom in the dim light, it didn't appear there was much here she could use. Luckily she still had lots of bandages and painkillers, but she was starting to run low on food again. It seemed her next stop would need to be a supermarket of some kind. It only took a moment to repack and roll up her sleeping bag, tying it to her rucksack again, before setting off out the door. She climbed onto the rusty husk of an old car to try and get a better vantage on what direction to go in, she was new to this area after all.

J A M E S

26 ; Bandit ; Junkyard ; Tagged: no one

James had barely fallen into his bed by the time the sun was coming up on the horizon. He wasn't sleeping again, instead preferring to swig whisky on one of the hills nearby. With a groan he rolled out of bed and quickly redressed, there was little privacy in this camp anyway - so he didn't really want to be under-dressed for any longer than needed. Life was currently quite quiet for their little group. He had only joined a week or two ago so wasn't well acquainted with them all yet - but this lull in walkers and general hectic-ness might give him the opportunity to do so. It also may mean he could comb the surrounding area and shops for a new skateboard. It seemed stupid to hold onto relics of the past and he really doubted he would actually get to use it, but the thought comforted him a small amount. He left his little makeshift bedroom with a small smile on his face, gazing round to see who was still here.
Last edited by K a n e k i on Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

In this shaken, twisted world, I gradually become

transparent, unable to be seen.

Please don't bother looking for me; don't stare at me...

I merely don't want to hurt you, inside a world, that came

out of someone's imagination.

So please remember me; as vivid as I was.
K a n e k i

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:36 am

Neebs
Survivor-Lication:Neebs underground home-tag:Spitfire

The old man turned and smiled at Spitfire.
"Wise young woman, your Grandma would have told me the same." he sighed and got back up.
"Don't let me sleep too long." Neebs kissed her cheek and went off to bed.

Birdie
Survivor-Location: Hill above gas station-tag:Kami

"Out front on the hill.
Those zeds aren't budging anytime soon." Birdie told her sister and shuffled backwards from the hill on her belly until she was a safe enough distance to get up and walk back to their hut.
It was the remains of some kind of outpost or so Birdie thought.

Cole
Bandit-Location: Junkyard, current base-Tags: Danica-Open

Danica slowly smiled, trying to look innocent, which couldn't be further from the truth.
He knew she liked him but the feeling wasn't mutual.
"I need something." she told him.
"Obviously , and remind me why I should..." Cole clicked his fingers, pretending to have forgotten the word.
"Care?"
(James could maybe hear them barking at each other yet again and find them if you want, Kaneki?)
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K a n e k i » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:06 am

{ Yeah that sounds cool! Both of them are open so I'd love to have one of them interact so quickly :3 I'll reply when I can X}

K a n e k i

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:16 am

"I won't, Grandpop." Spitfire said. "And if Gran was here, you know she'd grab your ear and drag you to bed." She added, laughing. Even though here grandma had passed well before the outbreak, Spitfire still missed her.

Kami cursed under her breath. "Get back here. We have to make a plan and fast." She said. Her mind was already thinking of their options and some she didn't like.
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K a n e k i » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:48 am

A V E R Y

23 ; Survivor ; Making her way to the petrol station ; Tagged: No one

It appeared there weren't really any supermarkets within sight range, and she didn't want to risk wandering off further into the city in search of one just to get lost. That was how you got stranded, and that was how you died. The best she could see was a petrol station just about a mile down the road, she recognised the overly large logo of the company more than anything. Although it sounded like there were quite a few walkers down that way if the low rumbling of moans was anything to go by. However Avery was starting to feel desperate, so with a small sigh tied back her ginger hair and got going. She kept low to the ground, alternating between creeping and sprinting to assure she didn't alert any walkers. Her right hand was clasped around the hilt of her machete just in case.
{Anyone around? :)}

J A M E S

26 ; Bandit ; Junkyard ; Tagged: Danica and Cole

He had only been out of his room for a moment before he started to hear raised voices. His little cabin/shack was a ways off so he made his way amicably towards the centre of their junkyard camp. He wore a contemplative look as he saw two of their group arguing, it was Cole and ... Danica? He thinks that's her name. From what he could hear and see Cole is angry about something, probably the car, but according to Danica he was making a racket, but they quickly dissolved into petty insults. Usually he wouldn't get involved because to be blunt - he didn't really care. But nowadays small fights and tensions could quickly spiral into fights and killing when a lack of food and hope set in, so he knew it would work better for everyone if they all just put in an effort to get along. He jogged over slowly, raising an eyebrow as he arrived next to the two of them. "Something up guys?" He drawled.

K a n e k i

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:24 am

Neebs
Survivor-Location:Neeb's underground home

The old man laughed.
"You betcha she would." he opened his door and closed it.
His room held several pictures of his late wife, a few of her old possessions, a dresser that he'd managed to fix up, a bedside table with a lamp and his bed.
he hung his hat up and after he change he went to sleep.

Birdie
Survivor-Location: Abandoned outpost-tag:Kami

The younger girl opened the rickety door and locked in one inside.
The dim overhead light buzzed with electricity, sounding like an annoying bug.
"You called?" she flopped down on a soft chair in the corner and look at her sister before leaning forwards with her elbows on her knees.
"Best chance we have is to sneak around.
We need to get in somehow because were down to our last few cans." she gestured to the pack that they kept their supplies in.
There was nothing to say that the station hadn't been gutted already but Birdie was willing to bet it hadn't been because of all the zombies.

Danica
Survivor-Location:Scrapyard/junkyard-Tags:Cole, James

"I've ran out of eyeliner.
I want you to get some for me." Danica said simply.
Cole raised an eyebrow.
"Your serious?"
Danica sighed.
"Duh I'm serious.
Last time I checked, looking good wasn't a crime.
I mean like I'd care if it was but you catch my drift." she heard footsteps and turned, seeing James approach.
"Speaking of looking good...woof." Danica murmured as she watched James until he walked all the way up to them.

Cole
Bandit-Location: Scrapyard/junkyard, current base-Tags: Danica, James

She was impossible! first she'd bite your head off and then she wanted you to run around to do her evil bidding afterwards!
Cole really was baffled and he looked at James and shook his head in 'don't even ask'
"The sky." he answered, deadpan.
"And I'll be leaving for my battery now." he directed his sentence at Danica and turned to walk.
"Hey, what about my eyeliner?!" Danica exclaimed behind him.
"Get it yourself!" Cole yelled back and started whistled the tune of song he'd been learning and kept walking, he needed to grab some things before he headed out.
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:41 am

Spitfire watched him go, listening for his snoring. Soon as she heard it, she started working, knowing that he was safe. She sighed softly, knowing that he was getting older and soon she would have no one. She shook her head, clearing it so she could work.

"You sure there's no zombies around the back that would alert the front when we kill them?" Kami asked. She wasn't taking any chances when it came to supplies, especially food.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K a n e k i » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:53 am

A V E R Y

23 ; Survivor ; Wandering ; Tagged: no one

She stalked closer still, pausing to hide amongst some old bin bags as a few walkers staggered past. She was getting closer to the petrol station now, and the throngs of walkers were only increasing in numbers. As dangerous as it was, this was almost a good sign - it hopefully meant the food and supplies inside would be untouched. From her position she thought she saw a few people (alive ones) up ahead, but her mind might be playing tricks on her. It was easy to see fever dreams in this kind of reality. Once the coast was clearer, she sidled forwards again, crouching behind a crashed truck that was nearly parallel to the station, but where to go from here?

J A M E S

26 ; Bandit ; Junkyard ; Tagged: Cole and Danica

Cole doesn't look too happy to see him, but considering the way he was biting out replies to Danica, it doesn't surprise him. Those two never seemed to get on, though he didn't know either of them well enough to really know why. He snorted at Cole's sarcastic reply and rolled his eyes, letting it slide. He watched Cole wander off, though a smile curled his lip when he heard him snark at Danica. "Eyeliner hm?" He teased slightly, looking at the girl he was now left with. A girl he used to know, Avery, loved the stuff. He guessed in a way it was similar to the fact that he still wanted a skateboard even though he could barely use it currently (perhaps she was more practical than him). "I'm guessing Cole won't get it? You don't seem... the closest." James was still quite blunt, of course until he turned on the charm.
Last edited by K a n e k i on Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

K a n e k i

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:40 am

Birdie
Survivor-Location: Abandoned outpost-tag:Kami

"There will be if we don't get a move on." Birdie stood and picked up one of her birdhouses and stroked down the pole.
"Time to suit up, sis." Birdie pulled on some gloves, they were once driving gloves apparently but they did the job.
She zipped up her waistcoat that was over a slightly torn black long sleeved shirt.
She didn't need to change her jeans or boots so she was good.

Danica
Survivor-Location:Scrapyard/junkyard-Tags:James

"I have traps to check or I'd go myself...it's not like I don't do stuff for him!" Danica huffed moodily.
"We're Bandits! we're supposed to have each others backs and contribute to staying alive.
Not that that applies to him." she folded her arms and then remembered that she hadn't done her hair or even got dressed yet.
"Ugh, I'm way behind already thanks to that loser." she looked at James and her scowl turned into a slight smile.
"So uh I don't suppose you could...help a poor girl out could you?" Danica tried, moving slightly closer to him.
"A well toned guy like you might even find it easy.
Plus there is other stuff we need, general stuff. She said, sounding honest enough.
"I wouldn't cross you, I've had it with people who are just waiting to put a knife to your throat whilst you sleep.
And I'd totally owe you for the bonus eyeliner."
Danica looked up at him with a small smile.
"Pleeease?"

Cole
Bandit-Location: Scrapyard/junkyard, current base-Tags: Danica, James

After making sure his boots were laced, retrieving his bag which he slung over one shoulder and grabbing his pipe and resting it on his other shoulder he was good to go.
Cole slammed the truck door shut that he slept in and headed out for the small retail park that was a short distance off if you took a shortcut which Cole knew about.
He passed Danica and James again as he stalked off.
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me