NEW & OPEN!»»Our Expiration Date [Zombie post apocalypse RP]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: NEW & OPEN!»»Our Expiration Date [Zombie post apocalypse

Postby Kia_Bee » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:15 am

Kami nodded in reply, grabbing her sash filled with shotgun bullets that she never left home without it. "We'll need to grab ammo too. Maybe look for more weapons." She said as she loaded up the gun.
Image -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_Image_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
protect earth and its people.| This is why you’re here, Bee.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:07 am

Birdie
Survivor-Location: Abandoned outpost-tag:Kami

Birdie nodded to her sister.
"Yep, 'kay let's go."
she made sure the supply pack was safely zipped up before shouldering it and opening the door.
She smiled at Kami and set off, skidding down a slope and bobbing down to keeping. low as she travelled by a wall of large rocks.
She zombies were still a good distance away but stealth was a habit these days.
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:29 am

Kami nodded in reply, following her sister outside. She somehow walked silently and stealthily, like some sort of zombie slaying ninja. She stopped behind a rock, pulling out her binoculars and taking a quick look of the place. "They're still at the front." She whispered
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K a n e k i » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:16 am

A V E R Y

23 ; Survivor ; By the Abandoned Petrol Station ; Tagged: Kami and Birdie

She let out a ragged sigh as a few more walkers dragged their decaying bodies past her. Some were moving in her direction now, something obviously drawing them. To be safe she took her pack off hr back and slid on her front under the truck she had been leaning on, bringing her bag under too. With some good manoeuvring in the tight space she managed to get her rifle off her back, and looked down the slight scope. She had been suspicious of others being here previously, but now she was borderline certain. The rubbish near her would coat her scent for a while, but she would prefer to act before she was noticed and had to slide her way out from under here away from the zombies. Already she began sliding herself out from under the truck at the opposite side, Avery never did like confined spaces.

J A M E S

26 ; Bandit ; Junkyard ; Tagged: Danica

He let a smirk lift his lips as he nodded along with her explanation, trying to hold back his slight laughter. He did agree that they were a group and needed to look out for each other although whether that really applied to getting eyeliner he wasn't sure. But at the least there were other supplies they needed, so he could add that makeup to the shopping list. As she begged him he pretended to take a long time considering it, even letting out a long contemplative hum just to wind her up a little more. Well toned huh? He'd take that compliment, and he had to admit he did quirk a brow when she said it. "Only cause you asked so nicely, but you definitely owe me a bit." He shot back with a wink. "Any idea on what else we need - better make sure my shopping trip is a good one." He spoke now with a note more of seriousness. He wondered while Cole and Danica didn't get on?
They must've known each other a long time, since they both seemed fine to him. He did think of asking Cole where he was off to so at least one of the group would know but the guy seemed to angry to both right now.

In this shaken, twisted world, I gradually become

transparent, unable to be seen.

Please don't bother looking for me; don't stare at me...

I merely don't want to hurt you, inside a world, that came

out of someone's imagination.

So please remember me; as vivid as I was.
K a n e k i

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:40 am

Birdie
Survivor-Location: Petrol/gas station-tag:Kami

Birdie paused when her sister spoke and looked back at her.
"Good, if we hurry we should get inside without any problems."
which was doubtful as hardly anything ever went in anyone's favour.
Ever.
Plus inside might be a whole other story
Birdie pushed on, peering over the last rock at the end of the wall and dashing over to crouch by an ancient tow truck.
Then she saw someone, a woman crawling out from under a car.
Birdie's eyes widened at Kami and she shook her head at her, mouthing 'don't move'

Danica
Bandit-Location: Junkyard-Tags;James, Cole

When James took awhile to think about it Danica stuck out her lower lip dramatically, trying to empathize her pleading.
Then she actually cracked a smile when he said that he would and he winked at her.
"Right, your a man of business." she straightened, miming a macho look and laughed.
"Well were good for food but water's getting an issue.
We could always use wire or rope as we need materials for traps.
I dunno, I can make use of most stuff so just see what you can find?
Some toothpaste wouldn't go amiss and we allllways need ammo or stuff we could use for weapons.
But water's probably priority number one, right?" she put her hands on her hips and saw Cole pass them.
"Hey, jerk-face! James' comin' with you so hold your punk butt up a sec!" she yelled at him and then looked at James.
"Dismissed." She saluted him and smirked.
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:24 am

Kami nodded, liking that it was going well for them which usually wasn't often. Kami froze when she saw Birdie tell her not to move. She controlled her breathing, watching Birdie.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K a n e k i » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:11 am

A V E R Y

The movement had only been slight, but she had definitely seen something by the tow truck, and her gut was telling her it was no fever dream. The fact she hadn't been shot on sight at least meant they may be friendly, but also at the very least they cared about their lives considering all the zombies. She wasn't here to fight anyone, only for supplies really, so she hoped they could make an accord of some kind. Sparing another glance around she pulled herself out from under the car, shouldering her bag and rifle again, but keeping a hand on her machete. She moved round out of sights view of the zombies, but kept her eyes trained on the truck - an offer of sorts. She wanted to show she wasn't hostile.

J A M E S

26 ; Bandit ; Junkyard ; Tagged: Cole and Danica

This Danica was a piece of work, he admired that. She didn't take nothing from nobody at the very least. He laughed along with her antics, nodding as she gave him a small list. It was all the basics, but with a few extra items of note - he could deal with that. It sounded like quite a lot, so he was better off taking his larger bag, and maybe they should hit a different side of town than normal - somewhere potentially higher risk so they might stuff they hadn't uncovered before. When she got Cole's attention he cringed a little, no wonder the two fought so much. He shot her a smirk and salute of his own as he jogged to the guys side. "Hey man, mind if I grab some stuff and come with? Figure we'll get more done, plus the little lady over there has decided to give me her order too." He hadn't actually had much of a chance to talk with Cole.

K a n e k i

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:07 am

Birdie
Survivor-Location: Petrol/gas station-tag:Kami, Avery

The woman didn't seem like a threat as she didn't make a move to attack, but that could be a hoax and she might turn in them.
Birdie shrugged at Kami and waved her sister over.
Birdie wasn't sure what to make of the girl but she did know one thing.
They had to get inside the store first.
The zombies hadn't seen them yet so at least they had a moment to consider their options.
"There's a girl but I don't know if she's alone.
She doesn't seem a threat but...that could always change.
" Birdie said to hersister, keeping her voice low.

Danica
Survivor-Location:Scrapyard/junkyard-Tags:James, Cole

"Sweet." Danica nodded to James and watched him go up to Cole.
Damn...James sure was something.
Danica turned and jogged back to the car that she stayed in for the time being.
She quickly got dressed, tossing on a black shirt that she's shredded the sleeves off, some jeans that had a few holes in but we're still wearable and some boots with straps up to her knees.
She used the rear view mirror to scuff up her fluffy lilac hair into some sort of order and after dabbing some eye-shadow on she snatched her bag up and made off to check the traps.
Her stomach growled in hunger but for now she ignored it, she was late as it was.

Cole
Bandit-Location: Junkyard, current base-Tags: Danica, James

He didn't stop until Danica said James was interested in coming.
Cole leaned on the wire fence and watched them salute each other, shaking his head a bit.
When James came over he kicked off the fence, making the rusty wires rattle as he did.
"No problem." Cole replied when he was asked if he minded James going with him.
"Anyone other than Danica's a plus." he scowled in her direction.
"So your doing her evil deeds, huh?" Cole nodded to James, a slight smile on his lips.
"Watch out for that one, she's about as tame as a cobra." he lifted up his forearm to show a scar of a bite mark.
"And bites twice as hard."
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:41 am

Kami ran over to her sister, staying low. She took in her words, looking over at the woman. "She looks like a survivor. Than again, it could be a bandit trick." She said, weighing their options. "We'll trust her for now. Any signs of betrayal and we run. Deal?"
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K a n e k i » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:30 am

A V E R Y

She had seen someone! The first girl she saw kept her gaze, then waved another over. They were probably deliberating over whether to trust her or not. She was still pretty safe from this position, and wouldn't mind the help in clearing the area to take the petrol station. However there were two of them, and if she chose to trust them there was the chance she would be outnumbered if they turned on her. Casting her glance back at the zombies she thought on it for a moment. Whether she liked it or not she needed their help to get in there. And very would prefer that they turn on her compared to the zombies, at least they'd dispatch of her faster.

J A M E S

26 ; Bandit ; Junkyard ; Tagged: Cole and Danica

He cast a last glance at Danica as he watched her wander off before talking to Cole again. He was sure he'd see her later when they came back with their haul. He snorted out a laugh at Cole's obvious dislike of Danica. "Why are you two at each others throats so much?" He wasn't even fully sure he'd get an answer to his question but it was worth a shot. A smile curled across his lips when Cole referenced him getting stuff for Danica. "Hmm, not quite yet. I figure a little eyeliner is a favour - but I'll tell you when I'm officially at minion status." He said back with a laugh, pausing a moment before continuing. He saw the bite mark on Cole's arm and whistled, she did that? He grinned at Cole, and raised his eyebrows, "There are many things I could say to that, none of them appropriate." He held up a hand for the guy to wait and quickly jogged back to his makeshift room to grab his usual pack for larger hauls, rejoining the guys side quickly. "Shall we?"

K a n e k i

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me