click ☀ ・゚゚・。

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

click ☀ ・゚゚・。

Postby egg warden » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:23 pm

CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! CLICK!
━━━━━ the year was 2018 when the world went black. water no longer ran in the homes of the world's finest
citizens. airplanes fell from the clouds, boats left even the toughest of sea crews and sailors stranded, and highways
were packed in a new kind of traffic - still, dark, and silent traffic. anything that had been previously powered by ga
s, electricity, or batteries was no longer functional. the world as everyone knew it came to a stumbling halt. now, th
ough, twelve years later in 2030, new governments have risen and some even crumble. one government, perhaps the
longest living of all, sits in the central area of chicago, illinois. or, what's left of it. with the king falling ill and passin
g the crown to his blood son, speculations and issues arise, for the blood son isn't the eldest. the eldest, most comm
only referred to as the bastard child of joseph, has many a fan, and they aren't happy. underneath king joseph's rule,
citizens were filed into social categories, and further into underground communities. the underground communities
are, to put it simply, illegal. under the rule of the bernard family, rules are strict. however, with the coronation of
a new ruler, things may be in for a change and the members of the kingdom could be in for a rude awakening./////

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Last edited by egg warden on Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
egg warden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rules ☀ ・゚゚・。

Postby egg warden » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:04 pm

CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! CLICK!
1. all cs rules apply.
2. this is a semi-lit rp so this means that you should have no less than 450 words per post per character
3. two characters per person max - one male, one female
4. character ages should be anywhere from 18-25. no more, no less.
5. you must reserve a spot and it's not necessarily first come first serve. // pm me for a slot.
6. this role play is about drama, so if you have any ideas, please pm me for future reference!
7. all character forms and ooc chat should be posted on the forms/discussion thread. ( x )
8. please disable your signature when posting on this thread.
9. realistic face claims only, please!
10. be respectful of all other role players here, including yourself!
11. activity is key, so if you're going to be away for any period of time, lmk!
if you have any other questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to shoot me a pm!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Last edited by egg warden on Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
egg warden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the bernard children ☀ ・゚゚・。

Postby egg warden » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:34 pm

THE BERNARDS! THE BERNARDS!
━━━━━ the bernards are the children of joseph bernard, the king of artreyum. they were born t
to silver spoons and are incredibly loved by the people in the kingdom.

x x xx x x

victoria bernard ☀ 22 ☀ female ☀ kuudere

joseph bernard jr ☀ 20 ☀ male ☀ .eggo.

x x xx x x

joseph and victoria bernard are the beloved children of king joseph and and his late wife, que
en anne. the son, joseph jr, is joseph's blood son, while the eldest, victoria, is only his step daughter.
many believe that victoria should be the one to sit upon the throne, as she's the oldest, but tradit
ion and loyal bernard followers argue that the eldest blood son should be fit to wear the crown.
under joseph's son is the sunwatchers - an illegal community of people who will fight for him,
while under his daughter is the bloodmoon pack, a rebellious group labeled as terrorists.
Last edited by egg warden on Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:55 am, edited 4 times in total.
egg warden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sweetwater clan ☀ ・゚゚・。

Postby egg warden » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:35 pm

SWEETWATER! SWEETWATER!
━━━━━━ sweetwater clan is the social category that current and future doctors, teachers,
and general care givers are placed in. these people are the most well off out of all the categories.

x x xx x x

maia greenwell ☀ 23 ☀ female ☀ brookhiser.

fletcher beyer ☀ 20 ☀ male ☀ digital!

danielle baker ☀ 22 ☀ female ☀ .eggo.

kyler morrison ☀ 18 ☀ male ☀ nicely

x x xx x x
the sweetwater clan originated when jessica and tyree beyer entered the kingdom. though they've
passed, their oldest son, NAME beyer, still runs with sweetwater's members. // they were named sweet
water due to the fact that they were started along the mouth of the river that runs through bernard's
kingdom. these people are described as the kindest and most generous people in the entire kingdom.
Last edited by egg warden on Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:57 am, edited 6 times in total.
egg warden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

willowwood clan ☀ ・゚゚・。

Postby egg warden » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:46 pm

WILLOWWOOD! WILLOWWOOD!
━━━━━ willowwood clan is the social category that current and future police officers, labor workers,
and firefighters are placed in. these people are the most hardworking out of all the categories.

x x xx x x

zephryne lawson ☀ 20 ☀ female ☀ lykos brethren

ezekiel novak ☀ 20 ☀ male ☀ bushranger

vivian yifei ☀ 19 ☀ female ☀ breyerzzz

sebastian valentine ☀ 19 ☀ male ☀ swords up

x x xx x x
the willowwood clan originated when aaliyah and jesse lawson entered the kingdom. though they've
passed, their oldest daughter, NAME lawson, still runs with willow's members. // they were named willow
wood due to the fact that they were started just beyond the bernard orchards, mostly filled with apple tr
ees and willows. these people are described as the most determined people in the entire kingdom.
Last edited by egg warden on Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:09 am, edited 4 times in total.
egg warden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

cedarsmoke clan ☀ ・゚゚・。

Postby egg warden » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:57 pm

CEDARSMOKE! CEDARSMOKE!
━━━━━ cedarsmoke clan is the social category that current and future delinquents are placed in.
these people are the most mischievous and least trusted out of all the categories.

x x xx x x

frankie alexanders ☀ 22 ☀ female ☀ nicely

feodor lucian ☀ 25 ☀ male ☀ rachieboo

tawnie aiken ☀ 21 ☀ female ☀ digital!

bats mcavoy ☀ 24 ☀ male ☀ jocca

x x xx x x
the cedarsmoke clan originated when kyle and miranda peterson entered the kingdom. this
social category is the darkest of them all. it's mostly made of up liars, crooks, and thieves.
some members are just a bit more mischievous than the other groups, so they've been placed h
ere. the delinquents do the dirty work - hunting, cleaning, and guarding the entrances to the kingdom.
Last edited by egg warden on Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:01 am, edited 5 times in total.
egg warden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

open ☀ ・゚゚・。

Postby egg warden » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:59 am

CLOSED! CLOSED! CLOSED! CLOSED!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ now closed for reservations. | message me | discussion n forms thread
egg warden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

maybe i'm foolish, maybe i'm blind [1]

Postby egg warden » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:57 pm

─── FRANKIE ROSE ───
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
female 22 cedarsmoke @ the bean # maia
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

when the power went out, she had just turned ten. to this day, she could remember everything as if it had just happened a few hours ago. everyone had already left her house, and only her brother and her parents remained. filled with cake and ice cream and cheetos, ten year old frankie had been having the time of her life.

that was until everything shut off.

she remembered her dad trying the flashlights first. it baffled her ten-year-old-self that not even something with a battery worked. so they lit candles and joined the crowd of bewildered people that had begun to form out in the cul de sac. men, women, and children were gathered with their own candles, asking questions to no one in particular and staring up at the sky and off in the distance as planes spun towards the ground.

things had changed so drastically since that night. that night, most people thought of it as something that would be fixed in a few hours. but a few hours turned into days, and days to months, and months to years. the world as everyone knew it had come to an actual end, but to frankie it was only the beginning.

her mother was the first to pass. it didn't take long, either, for the absence of her medications to hit her. her organs began to shut down and within seven months of the click, she went to sleep and never woke up. her brother and father, however, held on. the trio became part of the beginning of something bigger - the kingdom of atreyum.

that was until her father passed away when she was seventeen. it didn't matter, though, because by then they hadn't talked much. frankie had been placed into a group home in cedarsmoke when she was twelve, and from then on, she rarely saw her brother or father. life in the group home wasn't filled with happiness. there were chores and severe punishments and lots of yelling. this went on until she turned eighteen, when she was finally released to live on her own within the kingdom. she was given two choices: get a job and live wherever she chose, or live in a kingdom provided home within her clan's sector. with as independent as she was, most assumed she'd be getting a job and providing for herself. however, that wasn't the case - frankie did get her own job, but chose to live in a kingdom provided home. they were much larger and often times prettier.

it was about two months after she turned twenty-two, though, that things began to change once again. the kingdom had been made aware that their king had fallen ill and that his son would be sitting upon the throne by the end of the week. her opinion on the idea of a new leader was kept to herself. if she was honest, though, she felt as if the eldest daughter should be ruling. and not that many people, or anyone, really, knew it, but she was definitely not as innocent as she seemed to be. though she doesn't and never will fit into cedarsmoke for her crime, she's got more to hide than she lets on, and it would only get worse with the coronation.

two days after the announcement of the crownpass, frankie set forth to gather materials from the marketplace. with hands full and eyes drooping, the brunette's eyes studied the large, dulling piece of art in the center of the marketplace. it was previously known as the bean, but as the years passed, it just became the metal blob in the center of the kingdom. before her eyes, the bean seemed to take its old shape - shiny, mirror-esque, and bean-shaped. in the days of light, frankie and her family would take trips into chicago to visit navy pier and the museums. now, though, she lived there, and nothing was the same. frankie was pulled from her thoughts as she dropped one of her bags. grumbling, she squatted down, her already full hands stretching fingers to pull the plastic bag's straps onto her wrist. with no luck, she exhaled rather heavily as she looked up, catching sight of maia, a sweetwater girl. "hey, maia! a little help, yeah?"
egg warden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

one.

Postby daisies. » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:04 pm

VIVIAN YIFEI
      ──────────────────────────────────────────────────
      tags. open | where. the bean | age. nineteen | gender. female | clan. willowwood

vivian was young enough to experience the tragedy of the blackout once long ago. she found it nostalgic just thinking back on it. when she was given a choice whether to lead a life in the kingdom or to pay her own bills by her own expense, she chose to work independently, even if that wasn't her natural forte. her quiet reserved personality probably led her to choosing this decision. viv doesn't necessarily like working with other people due to her very introverted self. she loved and adored being with people, but overcoming her shyness was another ordeal she had difficulties dealing with.

despite this, she managed to make lasting friendships with the people she had met in other clans and, of course, people within her own clan, like sebastian. though she had not known him her entire lifetime, she met him the first day at her job as a firefighter. he gave her advice on how to perform tasks as a firefighter much faster and more simpler. seb wasn't like a brother. he was more like a great friend, always there to help out. but for some reason, she had been getting weird flutters in her stomach every moment they had been together. vivian couldn't pinpoint the feelings and she wasn't sure she should go and find out. sebastian flirted with her for fun and she knew that that was just who he was, but she couldn't help but wonder - was it more than that?

in the end, she was just getting her hopes up. seb wouldn't go for someone as soft - spoken or as plain as she was. any guy would want someone who was drop dead stunning and crazy outgoing. they were more interesting that way. he deserved someone like that. he deserved someone who could keep him interested. who was she to get in the way of that? and anyway, her friendship with him was more important than her silly feelings.

the nineteen year old was now at the bean after walking from her job. she was on break and had already told herself she needed to get a few things from the marketplace. she saw a few familiar faces, one of which was frankie and the other maia. viv didn't talk to either of them regularly, but they were both very kind to her whenever she had no one to speak to. she busied herself with looking through the fresh berries. they were her absolute favorite. after she picked the ones that looked the best, she glanced over at frankie and maia, who seemed to be sharing the load of what frankie had bought. a gentle smile appeared at the sight of their friendship and she couldn't help but stalk the two as they helped one another.
Last edited by daisies. on Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
daisies.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: click ☀ ・゚゚・。

Postby lykos brethren » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:51 am

ZEPHRYNE ALASKA LAWSON !
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
( nname ) zeph, puff & little wolf
xxx ( age ) twenty-one xxx ( clan ) willow wood

[ TAGGED ] FEODOR [ MENTIONS ] BATS & FEODOR
      gently sleeping on an old couch within cedarsmoke, more specifically feodor's home of refurge. she had been here for a day now, simply to get away and she needed the comfort of feodor around her. it definitely is hard to explain how zeph felt. they have only know each other for a month or so now and yet, it felt like they have known one another for etirinity. or as though they have always known each other. even for knowing each other for a month, zeph finds more comfort being around feodor then she does around others. she didn't quite understand why, but she did think it could be because of several reasons. mainly, because he didn't question her When she felt she was upset. he never pressured her into telling him everything that bothered her, he simply let her speak when she was ready. zeph really appreciated that of him. so, without warning, she always went to his place to crash the night, to simply be near him, that is what helped her.

sighing heavily, her golden eyes flickered open to look to the few rays of sunlight that streaked into the old home. a woren thin blanket draped over her, it proved no warmth, but did provide some reassurance. she didn't sleep a wink last night, and could felt the affects of not sleeping. her body felt fatigued and drained, yet she would carry on like she was perfectly fine like she always did. it always hurt when the day of her parents passing came each and every year, reminding her of her lost. It is bad enough she is constantly reminded by little insignificant things. however, there is no time to grovel, even when her parents did die. she knew then she needed to step up her game.

with a small yawn, she sat upright and stretched her arms above her head. several clunks were heard from her spine and shoulders. she sighed softly with relief as she rose to her feet. her amber eyes glanced around trying to see if feodor had yet risen. silence echoed back at her, all too familiar and consuming. it always left her to think about things she didn't need to think about. such as topics on bats. she rolled her eyes at the name, 'here were go.' she thought with irritation. she definitely didn't need to think about that. zeph sighed as she really needed to find something to do before her mind wondered into unchartered territory she would rather forget and ignore.

moving toward something the kitchen, she glanced at the once working appliances. they would never cease to work again. seeing a loaf, she grabbed it and pulled out a slice before eating bits of it. not having much of an appetite. she sighed and sat on the bench, legs kicking a bit in front of her.

the time of the blackout was definitely unusual to all. zeph for one had never seen it coming, no one did. how could anyone? no one could explain not even the great scientists or masterminds could. it is beyond them, or anyone's comprehension. yet, zeph always felt drawn to figure out why it happened? had it been because humans had become so selfish and greedy that finally it had taken its toll on the earth? she didn't know, and no answers clicked. it always made her head spin and her frustrated, brow furrowed and her gaze glazed over as her thoughts drifted elsewhere. her parents had been the founders of willowwood, and she is respected because of it, however once they died not many seem to remember. not that she cared. she rather not be noticed, then to be.

a heavy sigh escaped her, at the thought of her parents. apparently she looked so much like her mother, whilst she had her fathers personality and eyes. although she didn't remember a lot about her parents, she does rather how and when they died. no one knows of how they died, all seem to think they died naturally or by some accident. none, except zeph, knows. and she planned on keeping it that way. it wasn't like anyone asked anyways, since many have forgotten except for those few who were close to her. a small tear fell down her cheek, subtle but still there. she huffed at herself and wiped it away with her hand swiftly before she hopped off the bench. she needed to find feodor now. heading to his room, she halted for a second. thinking for a moment, she felt a smirk on her face, before she turned and went to find soemthing. Soon, zephryne returned with a spray bottle filled with water and walked into feodors room.

'"peanut..." she sang softly and creep towards him. '"it's time to rise and shine." she spoke tenderly, but it all was an act. her smirk spread across her face as she looked down at him for a moment. Then without any warning, she sprayed him with the water from the bottle several times, '"get up peanut! we don't have all day!" she yelled a little, and huffed a little. she leaned down and pulled back one of his eye lids, 'hello? mister? you awake yet? are you alive in there?" she clicked her tongue out of habit of being bored or impatient. moving her arms back to folded across her chest, she huffed a little in annoyance. '"feodor." she spoke softly, her voice cracked a little generally as sadness leaked into her voice, as much as she forced it back. oh how she hated herself sometimes? she coughed a little to cover it up, but knew feodor would have picked it up right away. however, she hoped he didn't. really hoped.
lykos brethren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me