dead rp rip

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ||

Postby undertheweather » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:39 am

name: jennifer
shift: lioness
love: single
tags: arkady, zoe
jennifer took a fighting stance, with a little glint in her eye. of course, the two would never really hurt each other, but it was fun to tease. jj knew she should actually focus though. she was a bit uneasy staying around here and wanted to be at the top of her game, if the worst case scenario were to play out. as lead fighter, she couldn't help but blame herself any time any one was hurt in a confrontation. she couldn't protect her first family, so she had made it her life long mission to protect this one. and she would protect them.

name: jackson
shift: hedgehog
tags: milana, tessa
jack was nearly gleeful and was about to skip down the mountain before he heard tessa's words. his animal form?? jackson nearly rolled his eyes. the boy was immeasurably embarrassed by his animal shift. a hedgehog was by far the lamest shift in the whole pack and he had it. he hated his hedgehog form and rarely ever utilized it.
"cmon tessa. I'm tiny in my shift, theres no way ill be able to keep up" he said with a frown.
Last edited by undertheweather on Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
undertheweather

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the animal inside me || shapeshifter rp || semi-lit

Postby ghostie, » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:05 am

T E S S AX M A R I EX L A N C A S T E R
    female // sixteen // hetero // s; NSDT, human, NSDT // kappa // l; mountains // t; jackson, milana
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Tess frowned. She focused into her telepathy powers, tying to gauge the kids' thoughts on the matter, to see if they weren't voicing something other than what they were. Sighing she briefly shifted back into her human form.

Turning to the children, she gave them a stern glare. "You will shift, both of you. You can both ride on my shoulders or back. It's easier for you both to hide or flee in your animal forms" she said, fixing them both with a hard glare. She looked at the sky, noticing it was about noon. "we need to go now, before it get's dark" she said impatiently.
    x
    ghostie [❤] em
    they/she | art shop
    ━━━━━━━━━━
    "i do love nothing
    in the world so well
    as you- is not
    that strange?"
ghostie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby undertheweather » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:17 am

name: jackson
shift: hedgehog
tags: milana, tessa
jackson let out a lengthy sigh. "fiiiine," he droned, shifting into his hedgehog form. he wasn't very good at it. shifting had never come particularly easy form him, he guessed because he rarely ever did it. he didn't like shifting for a few reasons. hedgehogs are lame. shifting reminded him of the lab. he was in his animal form when his mother was killed.
the boy pushed all these thoughts to the back his brain. 'do it for the tv,' he thought to himself, before climbing onto tessa's back.
undertheweather

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostie, » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:28 am

female // sixteen // hetero // s; NSDT // kappa // l; mountains // t; jackson, milana
    Tess was saddened by the thoughts she picked up from the young boy's mind. She turned her head to give him a comforting gaze, before turning it to Milana. "let's go milana" she said, flicking her ear impatiently. She was actually getting excited about fixing the TV, but she couldn't let the others know that.

(sorry for short reply!)
    x
    ghostie [❤] em
    they/she | art shop
    ━━━━━━━━━━
    "i do love nothing
    in the world so well
    as you- is not
    that strange?"
ghostie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby undertheweather » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:37 pm

name: adaline
shift: brown fox
tags: open
addy sat up in a tree contemplating her next move. she hadn't thought very far ahead, or really ahead at all, when climbing up and now she was hopelessly stuck sitting on a branch ten feet up in the air. the little girl didn't really want to call for help, because she didn't want to attract the wrong kind of attention to herself, so she sat quietly. her dark brown eyes scanned the yard in front of her and she wondered briefly if anyone would even know she was missing.
adaline resigned herself to staying on the branch until someone found her. after all, the girl had no hope of getting down on her own. she let out a soft puff of air and leaned her back against the trunk of the tree and curled her legs up to her chest.
undertheweather

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostie, » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:12 pm

female // sixteen // hetero // s; NSDT // kappa // l; mountains // t; jackson, milana
    Tess was saddened by the thoughts she picked up from the young boy's mind. She turned her head to give him a comforting gaze, before turning it to Milana. "let's go milana" she said, flicking her ear impatiently. She was actually getting excited about fixing the TV, but she couldn't let the others know that.

(sorry for short reply!)

A L E X I SX I R E N EX R E N F O R D
    female // nineteen // bisexual // s; margay // rho // l; woods // t; addy
    Alexis slipped through the tree branches, leaping from one branch to another. Her nimble boy was built for this kind of thing, and she loved being above ground. Sniffing, Lexi caught a whiff of something strange, smelled kind of like a human, but not quite. She sniffed the air again, following the scent until she spotted something a few trees ahead. She had wandered pretty far from the cabin at this point, and was near a yard.

She moved one tree closer, and got a clear view of the girl. It was Addy, the newest member of the pack. She looked frightened, and had her legs curled up into her chest. Getting ready to shift into her human form, Lexi leaped right onto the addy's tree, swung down onto the same branch as the girl, then shifted into her human form. "Hey there Addy, you alright" she said softly to her.

B L A K EX T Y S O NX R O G E R S
    male // twenty // asexual // s; african wild dog // eta // l; cabin // t; open
    Yawning, the twenty year old rose from his bed, not hesitating to make it. He turned to the cracked mirror and ran a hand through his messy hair. He shrugged, turning to the closet for something to wear. He decided on jeans, a faded Led Zepplin t-shirt he picked up from a thrift store, and a blue zip-up sweater that he threw on overtop. Heading downstairs for breakfast, Blake decided on an apple and piece of cheese. He sat on the couch in the living room, taking a bite of the apple.

S T A N AX E L O I S EX M A I D W E L L
    female // twenty seven // hetero // s; deer // mu // l; cabin // t; open
    Stana groaned as she awoke from a pleasant dream to the sound of a bustling household. She looked out her window, and noticed the sun was high in the sky. 'dammit, i didn't mean to sleep this late' she said, sitting up in bed. Grabbing her hairbrush from the bedside table, she ran it through her wavy brown hair, and pulled it up into a pony tail. Standing up, she quickly made the bed, and turned to the dresser.

She looked through the few items of clothing she had, and decided on jeans, a graphic tee, and an oversized University of Toronto sweatshirt she picked up from a thrift store. She yawned, and headed downstairs to find something for breakfast. Being a vegetarian, Stana decided on some berries and a granola bar. She sat down at the kitchen table and munched on them, waiting for something to do.

O S C A R X R Y A NX T R I E R
    male // ten // hetero // s; otter // child // l; lake // t; open
    The young boy skipped another rock on the lake, desperately wanting to go swimming,
    but worried that he'd get in trouble for swimming alone. Giving into his wants, Ozzy shifted into his otter form, and dove into the water. He dove deep, and resurfaced, floating around on his back.
Last edited by ghostie, on Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:08 pm, edited 9 times in total.
    x
    ghostie [❤] em
    they/she | art shop
    ━━━━━━━━━━
    "i do love nothing
    in the world so well
    as you- is not
    that strange?"
ghostie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:13 pm

THOMAS PARKER
      male beta crushing on victoria in panther form victoria, cailyn, will, andy

thomas looked towards the female, narrowing his eyes at her a bit. then he gave victoria a knowing smirk.
      "awe, vicky. making new friends are we?" he flashed her a small wink before he stepped off the stairs that
      led to the cabin and took his place beside will. "hm. what do you suggest we do, will?" he asked his alpha
      as he turned toward the older male.

PETRA PARKER
      female nu no crush in jaguar form tagged; harper

letting the limp body drop to the floor, petra looked up at harper who had finally made her presence
      known. not wanting to shift back to human just yet, the large feline made her way over to the femal
      e and nudged her head against harper's leg, as if she was an oversized house car. how'd i do? she spok
      e as she sat on her haunches, looking up at her with sea green eyes.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

zacharaiah [1]

Postby azhefa. » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:50 pm

achariah
════════════════════
x
╒═══════╕

zachxxxxxxx
4-years-oldx.
malexxxxxxx
no parentsxx
lonerxxxxxx.
magnekinesis
to be hunterx
jaguar form.x

╘═══════╛
    tags; chris, kaede, crook

living on the run was harder than zach ever imagined, he didn't think it would be so hard to find food or somewhere safe to sleep at night. for the past week, the 4-year-old had been trekking across the plains of oklahoma all alone and without any kind of assistance. he doesn't even know why he's going the way he's going, he's just following the pull he feels in his gut, the deep rooted animal instinct to find those like himself. the boy had yet to change back to his human form ever since his animal side manifested a week ago. it was an interesting feeling, being on four legs with a tail and fur but it felt much better than being on two legs with no defenses.

zachariah rumbles a soft whine to himself as he once again steps on a rock, his paws were already sore from all the walking he's been doing. one fore-paw had started bleeding the night before when he mis-stepped while crossing a small creek and ended up jabbing the pad on a sharp stick that had been hidden in the water. the rock he had just stepped on only made things worse, making his other fore-paw start to bleed a little as well. the pain in his paws was more of an ache than true pain, he's been through much worse in the labs so this was nothing. but at least he got fed regularly in the labs. the thought of food makes his belly rumble in demand. its been almost two days since he's eaten and more than four since he's had something more than roadkill.

the cub wonders if he can find some more little critters like the mice he had chased during his first day of freedom. he spots a dot on the horizon as he glances around for the tenth time in five minutes, a building of some kind maybe? zach grows hopeful that it was an actual house that someone lives in or even an empty one that he can stay in for the night. his pace speeds up a little, though his paws still hurt quite a bit. as he nears the dot he had seen, zach realizes it was larger than the other houses he had seen in the town he passed though days ago. this place had many doors and was long, maybe not a house?

he gets the sense that something wasn't quite right and crouches down in some tall dry grass several hundred yards from the building. his ears lay flat as he hides himself, his speckled coat melting into the tan grasses rather well, though his coat a few shades darker than the surrounding grasses. the cub hides down in the grass while he tries to sneak closer to the building, but freezes in his tracks when there's a sudden loud clanking sound and he sees something shiny fly past him to land with another clank. the sudden sound spooked the cub and makes him hunker down lower in the grass, hoping whatever it was hadn't spotted him. zach starts trying to back away from the building before him, he shouldn't have gotten closer to the place. just as he was about to turn and run, he freezes and drops to his belly quickly as a figure starts moving away from the building and out towards another in the distance. the cubs heart was racing with both fear and adrenaline as he tries to remain as still and quiet as possible while watching the figure leave. with his focus on kaede, zach doesn't realize there were others in the building other than just this one.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

v. post 13

Postby eudai » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:26 pm

victoria
female
delta
shifted in
xxhuman

tags: cai,
will, andy
thomas

victoria crossed her arms as she stood at her tallest, straight faced and bold as she stood in front of the alpha. after a few moments thought, she gave a slow but concurring nod, and a short yet seemingly lengthy sigh escaping her. she didn't think that she was really all that injured again despite the bruises amongst her back, but william had been right. she guessed.

"alright. i can go along with that." victoria responded, turning to andy and expecting her to lead the way. though, soon enough thomas joined victorias' field of vision and gave one of his jokes - that victoria had found sickening. "i'm actually her caretaker, thomas." the deltas' narrowed eyes flickered towards the beta, a look of both confusion and slight disgust crossing her features at the males' wink.
eudai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Choice Starlight » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:38 pm

❅❅l e e❅❅m i n s e o k
      male / twenty eight / pansexual / mountain lion / eta / cabin ❅❅❅❅❅❅tagged; blake

as soon as Minseok woke, he grabbed his broom and sweeped his room. As was his strange ritual that he was compulsed to do every. single. morning. After that, he felt proud of himself enough to leave his room. He wasn't very hungry this morning and decided that it wouldn't be the best to eat. So, naturally, that lead him into the living room, where he found a wild Blake sitting on the couch. Minseok smiled good-naturedly "Hello, fellow Eta!"
protecting seokjin till i die

i like BTS, EXO, VIXX, ACE
BIG BANG, SHINee, GOT7,
MONSTA X, MAMAmoo,
WINNER, Park HyoShin
and Red Velvet

Choice Starlight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes