dead rp rip

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: the animal inside me || shapeshifter rp || semi-lit

Postby ghostie, » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:02 am

B L A K EX T Y S O NX R O G E R S
    male // twenty // asexual // s; african wild dog // eta // l; cabin // t; minseok
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Blake gave a soft chuckle along with Minseok. He didn't get why the other eta had such a habit for cleaning the room, but he just went along with it anyway. He appreciated it though, that way he didn't have to clean it.

"yeah, thanks for cleaning by the way" he responded, placing the apple core on the table in front of him. He took a bite of the cheese, and gave a yawn.
ghostie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imp. » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:04 am

"i want to go home..." cailyn murmured. the camp of the pack was definitely not the place she wanted to be, but there was really nowhere else for her to go now. victoria had dragged her away from her only shelter and the makeshift den would probably be destroyed by now. cailyn snatched her bag from off the ground, trying not to make eye contact with anyone.

cailyn listened as william offered to walk with her and she kept silent. the creation in will's hand automatically put cailyn on edge, and she desperately wanted it back. she frowned as there was no sign of him setting it down any time soon.
imp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vega. » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:07 am

ARKADY
    xxx( role: epsilon ) ( location: Lakeside ) ( tags: JJ, Zoe)

Arkady shrugged, stepping towards the tree line from which they just exited.
      "She does have a knack for doing that, doesn't she?" He agreed with Jennifer, rolling out his shoulders and waiting a little while longer for her to show up. Surely she wouldn't be that slow. A slow rising concern grew in his chest, knowing that despite all of Zoe's childish impulses she wouldn't ditch training out of the blue.

There was something else, a faint squeaking. It brought him back to a time when he was still a young teen. His father used little pads of super sticky glue to keep the insects out of their home. The same squeaking was heard when a small rabbit was trapped, unable to free itself. The more it pulled the more it's very flesh was torn. His father told him to go inside while he put it out of it's misery. Most likely drowned it. Ari would hate to drown.
      This call was less agonizing, but still distressed. Before he could go observe it grew quiet, and moments later a rustle form the undergrowth on the far side drew his attention, seeing a familiar tiger trot out onto the pebbly shoreline. With a sigh of relief, Ari shook his head.

"We agreed no shifting." He reminded her, walking up to the tigress. As he got closer he noticed something speckled dangling from her jaws, tenderly hanging from a scruff. It was a jaguar cub, clearly a shifter by it's aura. Arkady's jaw slacked and his eyes grew slightly wider with surprise. The cub was so small no wonder he missed it the first time Zoe came up to them.
      "Jen, look at this." He called out, observing the cub. "She's one of us I bet."

KAEDE
    xxx( role: navigator ) ( location: Oklahoma, previous pack home, sketchy looking motel ) ( tags: Crook, Christian, Zachariah)

Kaede flinched as the cub suddenly snatched the stick of meat from his hands and jumped back, relaxing as he watched him nearly swallow it whole. It came trotting on back, more like waddling for some reason, to Chris and himself. The jaguar's little nose sniffed reverently for more food, which he had none on him. When the cub turned to Chris, Keade scooped up the cub quickly, but gingerly, as if he was dealing with a bomb. He cradled it in his hands, a little ways from his body in case it decided to lash out on him. Looking up at the cub he looked at Chris, brow raised in sudden interest.

"So I get to keep him?" He muttered, his face showing no signs of being humorous. Even without and answer he began walking back to the motel, drawing the cub a little closer before setting the cub down nicely on the same rock he sat before while analyzing the map and searching through his black bag quickly in case the cub decided to run away. Pulling out at least three more slim jims he held them in front of the cub so he could get a good whiff of it.
      "I got more where that came from." He said, unsure if the shifter could understand him or not. Despite how thoroughly they hunted these creatures, there was so much Kaede did not know about them. They were a threat, he knew that, but the children were always the easiest to catch.

He wasn't sure whether or not Chris was actually kidding or not, and no doubt would he kill the shifter before he got old enough to cause any harm, but now that he knew where the pack was, it was like the pieces of their puzzle were just now falling into place.

MILANA
    xxx( role: psi ) ( location: bedroom, kitchen ) ( tags: Jack, Tessa)

Milly followed Jack towards the electronics. She didn't know half of what everything was, learning little by reading the labels. She looked up at Tess and tried to make the shape with her hands.
      "Um...It should look like a stick, I think. I saw on an Ad there was an antenna that gave you free TV." She explained, awkwardly letting her hands fall as she realized she didn't actually know what TV antennas looked like. She knew what plenty others looked like, and only assumed they all pretty much had the same appearance.

The girl spun around and looked at the different wires and batteries and snatched a packet of AAs, knowing that the remote needed them to work. Now they just needed to find the antenna, wherever that may be. She nearly had a heart attack as someone came up beside her and asked her what she was looking for. It was a nice looking middle aged woman wearing the store's logo on her work apron.
      "Free TV..."
      "A free TV?"
      "Antenna." Milly replied rather timidly, but a thoughtful look fell upon the woman's expression as she began looking through what they had.

L Y N N E
    xxx( role: minion ) ( location: hallway, facility's vehicle lot) ( tags: Thresh)

"Ah. So our new locating system has paid off. The trucks being fueled up now, we should be on the road in an hour. We have to get clearance." Lynne replied, explaining their schedule. It was one over the many, but one was better than no shifter at all. Lynne still had hopes for the Orion Project, but she might never relay her side of the information.

She left Thresh now and walked outside the building. It was a still a gated facility, almost military in it's asphalt lot filled with company cars, trucks, and other means of transportation. Their truck was closer to a van, the rear compartment behind the driver and passenger seats was room for equipment, few weapons, and a crate taking up most of the space in case they were able to retrieve a shifter alive.

She filled in the various documents telling the facility when they were leaving and what they were leaving with and was now waiting by the car to get both verification and more Thresh to meet her out on the lot. Her bionic eyes shifted slightly to focus on the high amount of light as she peered towards the setting sun over the desert.
Last edited by vega. on Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
vega.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ryanne rose lively - part one

Postby baby blue » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:29 am

RYANNE//xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    [bi] [twenty-three] [kappa] [awd] [open]
    ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    ryanne seemed to be one of the only pack members still not quite yet awake. it was a tad bit confusing as she was an early-rider, most days. finally, the kappa blinked her eyes open, only to immediately shut them as the rays of blinding light from the ball of fire in the sky had already infiltrated her room. "dumb sun," she, well uh, cursed in her own fashion. ryanne sat up and turned her back towards the light, opening her eyes and groggily rubbing her fists over her eyes with a yawn. she pushed herself to her feet and went directly to the bathroom to get ready.

upon exiting the bathroom, ryanne had brushed her teeth and hair, and washed her face. her hair was now up in a loose bun and she trod back to her room to get dressed. in her room she slipped on a blue shirt and black shorts with a pair of white low-top converse to complete the look. ryanne smiled to herself as she opened the drawer on her bedside table, pulling out the rusty golden leaf necklace that once belonged to her mother. she never failed to wear it and would destroy anyone or anything who tried to even touch it.

ryanne exited her room and went down to the kitchen. one of her lovely duties as kappa was to make sure the pack had a well-balanced diet which meant she was meant to cook for the whole lot of them. she figured that since it was almost lunch time when she got up, she needed to work on something. she was just blissfully unaware of what what currently going on in the pack as she began to pull out a few things they had brought with them from oklahoma. not to mention there were a few things in there that ryanne may or may not have stolen from the human town. it's not like they were in short supply of this stuff anyways and nobody had to know.

ryanne had decided to just make a few large pizzas for the pack. it might not exactly be healthy, but frankly the pack needed to eat. the dough they had came from a can, obviously. the tomato sauce was from the jar and the cheese, well that came from the human town. ryanne ended up making three large cheese pizzas and two large pepperoni pizzas. they were basic and they were the only thing she really felt like making. ryanne swiped two slices of pepperoni before heading outside to eat. she knew the smell of the freshly baked pizza would want to outside and whomever was hungry could go and grab a bite if they wanted to. for now though, ryanne sat on the steps leading up to the house, munching on her first slice of pizza as her brown eyes scanned across the forest.

[482 words]
baby blue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

andromeda [4]

Postby azhefa. » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:24 pm

ndromeda
════════════════════
╒═══════╕

andyxxxxxxx
28-years-old.
femalexxxx.x
hetero, single
iota [healer].
organic mani.
due in 2wxxx
human formx

╘═══════╛
    tags; morgana, helix, conrad, hyukbin, adaline, alexis

when morgana decides to join her in tracking down the other kids, andy smiles and glances around once again.
    "well, i could bet good money that oscar is out swimming again even though i've told him not to do so alone," she chuckles lightly, a hand lifting to rest on her belly as the young girl shifts into her wolf form. it makes her a little envious that the youngster could shift so easily and quickly, it takes andy twice as long to shift thanks to her big belly. since it takes so long, andy only shifts once a week just to scratch the mental itch that forms when she doesn't for a while. it was hard to move around while so heavily pregnant, moving around as a pregnant leopard was even worse. she waves her free hand towards the trees in the direction of the lake. "you can go ahead and see if he's out there, if he is then bring him on back. i'll go look for addy and the others, they don't go very far."

the iota looks over as the sound of shuffling and a voice calls out to her. she spots hyukbin approaching and quickly makes the connection between the young lambda and the carcass by her feet. the feline shifter was the youngest of the hunters so she tends to give him more slack than the other older ones, but that doesn't mean she'll excuse this. she was the pack mother after all, it was practically her job to discipline the youngsters of the pack. sure, william's the alpha and his word is law, but being alpha was hard enough without having to check to make sure the young members were doing their appointed chores around the cabin. that's where andy comes in, she takes on the burden of parenthood so william can handle the more pressing issues. like keeping them alive.

andromeda gives the young hunter a meaningful look and glances to the carcass briefly before looking back to him.
    "it is pretty impressive, hyuk, but you know what i've taught you about field dressing and how important it is," she half-scolds the teenager, her arms crossing over her big belly as her posture becomes more like the mother she was acting like. "now get to cleaning it up, it will be dinner for tomorrow. helix is finding you some help." andy starts walking past the hunter to continue her mission to find the other kids, but stops beside the boy to give his arm an affectionate squeeze. "great job, hyuk, you'll be a kappa in no time."

with one last smile, she heads off to find her little youngsters. the healer doesn't have to walk very far before she hears the familiar voice of adaline, the youngest of the pack. a smile grew across her lips as she makes her way towards the sound of the child's excited voice. she wonders what the child could be doing that has her so jazzed up. after a few minutes, she finds the young girl along with alexis. andy chuckles at the sight of alexis holding the child and approaches the pair with another smile.
    "and what are you two doing out here, hm? nothing too wild i hope." she jokes, though is pretty sure something not so calm had happened recently, the sour tang of fear was still hanging in the air though it was mostly covered by the spice of excited joy. the iota shakes her head a little with a warm chuckle and reaches out for adaline, the only child she can still carry at the moment and she likes to enjoy the action while she still can. "come now, little kit, we've got dinner to make and then it's baths and bedtime for you youngsters."
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Choice Starlight » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:00 am

❅❅k a n g ❅❅h y u k b i n
      male / eighteen / bisexual / cheetah / lambda / forest ❅❅❅❅❅❅tagged; andromeda, open

As he was scolded, if he still had his cheetah ears, they would very clearly be back and down as he lowered his head a bit. Showing his remorse for not doing his chore. He knew how to field-dress and didn't really need the help but he decided not to argue with the expectant mother. He kept his head lowered as she walked toward him, but at the squeeze to his arm and her comment, he beamed brighter than the sun. He shook a little bit, his whole body, back and forth. Like he was trying to wag his tail. He wasn't even a canine, but as a human, he seemed like a hyper puppy often. He went up to his kill, with a new sense of determination and purpose, he started to try to carry it away. Finding that even with Minseok's training, he was not strong enough to move the beast alone. Okay, maybe he needed some help.

❅❅l e e❅❅m i n s e o k
      male / twenty eight / pansexual / mountain lion / eta / cabin ❅❅❅❅❅❅tagged; blake

"Yeah, no problem!" Minseok said with a bright smile. "It's how I destress, that's why I love it." Having his space messy made him exceedingly stressed out. He absolutely hated a mess. He decided that possibly sitting around doing nothing was no way to spend the day. "Would you like to train with me? Maybe go for a run?"
protecting seokjin till i die

i like BTS, EXO, VIXX, ACE
BIG BANG, SHINee, GOT7,
MONSTA X, MAMAmoo,
WINNER, Park HyoShin
and Red Velvet

Choice Starlight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostie, » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:31 am

T E S S AX M A R I EX L A N C A S T E R
    female // sixteen // hetero // s; NSDT // kappa // l; town // t; jackson, milana
    Tess followed closely behind Milana, wary of the store lady. She also kept a close eye on Jackson, eager to get out of the town. You never know when a hunter will show up. She attempted to keep an eye on the door of the shop, but eventually lost sight of it as the group moved deeper into the electronics section. "Yeah, it's like a bar that gives you free satellite TV?" she said, turning to the store lady.

B L A K EX T Y S O NX R O G E R S
    male // twenty // asexual // s; african wild dog // eta // l; cabin // t; minseok
    Blake nodded, appreciative of Minseok's work. He nodded in response to his invitation for a run. "Sure, let me just go and chance. I'll meet you by the door in 5 minutes" he said, stopping briefly in the kitchen to throw out his apple core before taking the stairs two at a time to get to his shared room.

Shutting the door behind him, Blake rifled through the minimal clothes he had, and decided on some loose athletic shorts, and a muscle tank top. He pulled on some socks and running shoes, and headed back down the stairs to meet Minseok at the door. "You ready?" he asked, leaning against the wall.
    x
    ghostie [❤] em
    they/she | art shop
    ━━━━━━━━━━
    "i do love nothing
    in the world so well
    as you- is not
    that strange?"
ghostie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:48 pm

petra -- 26 -- nu -- jaguar -- tagged; harper
      The female gave herself a proud grin as she and the other female managed to successfully carry the antelope back to the cabin. At that moment, Petra's younger brother Thomas approached the two females and asked, "need any help ladies?" Petra teased the beta, "just because we're girls doesn't mean we need help all the time." The male blushed from ear to ear before giving his sister a grin. "Anyways, thanks for the help, Tommy boy, but I think Harper and I've got it."

morgana -- 12 -- kid / will be nu -- timber wolf -- tagged; Andy then Oscar
      Still in her wolf form, the young female nodded at Andes suggestion before bounding off towards the lake. oscar! morgana called as she stopped to listen once she had arrived at the lake. She didn't see anyone, but she knew very well from her own brother that boys like to play tricks so she was trying to keep a sharp eye out for anything.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: | |

Postby undertheweather » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:54 pm

name: william
shift: grey wolf
love: single
tags: victoria, cailyn
will sighed as he watched victoria walk away. that girl could really be stubborn and it was currently putting him on edge. he looked at caitlyn with sad eyes and shook his head. he wanted the girl to stay, for her own good. but he knew he couldn't force her. if he did, he was no better than the scientists and their minions.
"you may go, if you so choose, but this is our family, and it could be your family if you would let it." he said to her, holding his hand out for the kitten to shake.

name: jennifer
shift: lioness
tags: ari, zoe, eva
jennifer had been settling her breathing down to an acceptable level and focusing on the views around her, so much so that she didn't notice the tiger emerging from the shrubbery. she actually may not have turned around at all had it not been for arcady's voice.
the blonde spun around, about to scold zoe for shifting, when she saw what the tigress had. the zeta's eyes widened at the sight of a tiny jaguar cub, obviously a shifter by smell. what the small thing was doing out here, she didn't know, but jj was shocked.
"oh my god.." she whispered. "its so small"

name: harper
shift: owl
tags: petra
harper laughed at petra's joke towards the beta, grinning ear to ear.
"yeah, I think we have this under control." she was happy to be bonding with the older nu. she had always wanted to be around petra more, admiring her for everything she was not. the tau flashed the other woman a shy smile before laying the carcass on the kill pile.

name: jackson
shift: hedgehog
tags: milana, tessa
jack smiled at the store employee as she handed them the antennae, and he handed her the wad of cash he had 'borrowed' from the pack fund. when she gave him the change, he stuck it in his pocket and turned to the two girls. he pondered what he wanted to suggest, before recalling the gas station he had seen a few minutes ago.
"wanna grab some grub to go and eat it on the way back?" the boy questioned, opening the door to the store.

trying to speed this along lol

name: adaline
shift: brown fox
tags: alexis, andy
addy gives one last hug to alexis before reaching out and falling into andromeda's arms. "guess what! guess what! I jumped out of a tree" she said to her mother figure excitedly. the little girl was still pretty stoked she had gotten down, even if it was with the help of the red-head.
the small brunettes face almost immediately changed when she heard andy's words. "I don't want to take a bath or go to bed!" Adeline huffed in annoyance into the womans shoulder.

name: christian
tags: kaede
zach
chris contorted his face at the younger mans wording. he didn't want anyone getting it in their heads that these things were pets. however, the man decided that they could clarify terms and conditions later. for now he would just let it go. "yes," he mumbled, "I suppose that means you can keep it."
he literally rolled his eyes when kaede pulled out even more sticks of meat for the little shifter. that cub didn't deserve anything. "don't let it jet away." christian said firmly before turning on his heels and making his way back towards the room

name: thresh
tags: lynne
thresh smiled. "marie already approved everything, as always." he said to the female before she walked away. he then turned his attention back to packing the trunk. his superhuman strength really came in handy in times like these and he was making good brogues on packing the technology and weaponry they would be needing.
he didn't really think the child would be a problem. what he hoped was that the little thing had found a pack and he and the other minions were about to hit the jack pot.
undertheweather

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostie, » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:14 am

T E S S AX M A R I EX L A N C A S T E R
    female // sixteen // hetero // s; NSDT // kappa // l; town// t; jackson, milana
    Tess thanked the woman at the counter before ushering the two kids out of the store. She looked around her quickly before pulling the two kids into a side alleyway beside the store. "We don't have time to go find food!" she said sternly, looking each child in the eye. "We need to get back before it gets dark!" she added, her voice full of urgency. She didn't feel like bringing up the strange scent she had picked up earlier, or how it had worried her.

Tess heard her stomach growl, and she looked around the corner and down the street, spotting a cafe only a few stores down. She turned back to the kids. "Ok look" she said, tapping her foot impatiently. "We can go into that cafe over there, and we can each get one thing" she added, her voice stern. "Then we go back to the cabin. No if's and's or but's about it" she said, waiting for the two to respond.

A L E X I SX I R E N EX R E N F O R D
    female // nineteen // bisexual // s; margay // rho // l; woods // t; addy, andromeda
    Alexis stepped back from the other two, looking down at the ground. She didn't like intruding on such a motherly moment, and she felt a bit awkward. She dragged her foot through the dirt, tracing a line with her shoe. She bit her lip and looked up at the sky, unsure of what to do next.

O S C A R X R Y A NX T R I E R
    male // ten // hetero // s; otter // child // l; lake // t; morgana
    Oscar dove deep underwater when he heard the sounds of approaching footsteps. He slowly swam to the top, peeking just above the water. He noticed that it was Morgana, and he ducked back under the surface. 'Andromeda probably sent her' he though to himself, giving a huff. He swam underwater right to where the girl was standing, then popped his head above the surface.
    "Heeeeeyyyyy, Morgana" he said, dragging out the "hey".
    x
    ghostie [❤] em
    they/she | art shop
    ━━━━━━━━━━
    "i do love nothing
    in the world so well
    as you- is not
    that strange?"
ghostie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist