dead rp rip

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

aleksandr [1]

Postby azhefa. » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:51 pm

leksandr
════════════════════
x
╒═══════╕

sashaxxxxxxx
30-years-old.
malexxxxxx.x
hetero, single
lonerxxxxxxx
ergokinesisxx
andy's broxxx
lion formxxxx

╘═══════╛
    tags; none - will be milana, jackson, and tessa

it was an interesting sight to say the least, an adult african lion trudging through the forest on the side of a chilly colorado mountain. luckily for sasha, his thick mane kept him fairly warm especially the trail of thick coarse hair that runs down his chest and over his belly. his paws were still rather cold though and the ground was a lot tougher than usual. being that he's from the eastern part of europe, sasha's use to the cold, but it's been a while since he's been somewhere this chilly. he's been searching around down near the carolinas for the past month, but after overhearing some hunters mention some of them heading to oklahoma, he packed up and headed northwest.

unfortunately, he didn't find what he was looking for in oklahoma, but he did find clues. the scent of snow and rain was strong even though it hadn't rained in weeks and snow had yet to fall since it was late summer. andromeda. his baby sister was traveling with a pack now. the realization had been rather surprising, but still made him proud of her for being so smart. the leo destroyed what he could and threw the hunters off the pack's scent before heading to colorado to finally track down his little stardust. it's been so long since he's seen andy, nearly nine years since he escaped the labs without her. sasha still beat himself up for not dragging the girl with him, she would have hated him for it, but she would have been safe and by his side instead of with strangers.

when word had reached him that his little sister had fallen pregnant in the labs, sasha high tailed it back to europe and broke in to get her out, but she had already left by the time he got there. his hunt for her started when he was free of the minions once again and he tracked her and her mate all the way to america before he lost the trail for a week. during that time the unthinkable happened. andy's mate was shot by a hunter while protecting her and their unborn child. sasha curses himself for once again letting her down, for not being there to protect her and the one she loved. luckily, the pack intervened and saved her from the hunter while he was still trying to find the trail again.

sasha shakes his head to clear it of all the memories that suddenly assaulted his mind. he huffs a deep sigh and crouches down before leaping up onto a rock and then onto another to get up a steep incline. the leo wonders if andy would even remember him, its been a long time and she's been through so much. he also wonders if she's had the baby already or if she's still carrying it. would it be a girl or a boy? what would she name them? surely she'd name a boy after her lost mate, but what would she name a little girl? sasha spends the next few minutes thinking of different names that he could mention once they reunited. would she want to continue the space theme that her own name is apart of? or would she want something different?

with his mind elsewhere, the loner nearly missed the crushed leaves and broken weeds that indicate someone had passed through recently. he stops in his tracks as a stick breaks a good ways away, his sharp hearing picking up the minute sound. the lion turns towards the sound and finally notices the rather clear trail left by someone who had no idea how to walk stealthily through a forest. or they just didn't care. sasha's upper lip trembles in a silent growl, the only thing to so carelessly move through the trees would have to be a hunter out looking for some shifters to kill. he puts his mission of finding andy on hold and turns to follow the blazed trail to the right. his nose twitches and ears move about as he shifts into predator mode, his body slowly moving into a prowling stance as he moves almost silently through the trees. the best thing about forests is how much shadows are within them, it was much easier for him to melt into the scenery than it would be for a wild lion on the plains. his big mane would have been a dead give-away if he had been out in africa, but here in the shady colorado forests, it wasn't hard to hide.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

v. post 12

Postby eudai » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:36 pm

victoria
female
delta
shifted in
xxred wolf
human

tags: cai,
will, andy
ark, zoe

i'm fi- victorias' go-to phrase of assurance was cut off as william answered for her, ears flaring with slight frustration as she was nudged in the direction of the healer. victoria had nothing against the healer, no, at least at the moment, but she felt the need to stay by cailyn during the walk william had offered, as victoria had known the most about the teenager than anyone else - besides cailyn herself. who knew if cailyn would strike out at any given time especially with william being alone with her? victoria might have been fairly wounded at the moment, yes, but that didn't play an excuse to not chaperone cailyn. victoria may have been at fault with not teaching cailyn decency when she had been younger and was more of a mellow child, but with the fights she put up with her and recently, victoria wouldn't want to see that happen to others in her pack, especially william.

william, i sincerely believe i should come with both you and cailyn. my wounds can be tended to afterwards. victorias' silken yet husky laced tone rumbled, flaxen eyes settling on the alphas features as she stepped away from andromeda and instead faced the alpha, yet kept her distance with respect. my recent experience with her hasn't been very positive, and i know the most about her.. besides the knowledge of when she is going to have her 'meltdowns' as i cannot fortell the future. victoria shook out her pelt once more as if believing that it would alleviate the pain, but then again, all it did was induce it. she was surprised that a few of her wounds had still been bleeding, as really the only notice she had taken at the moment was her back, and the bodily soreness and recurring bruising it held.

"..with all respects." she added, shifting, while suddenly aware that she hadn't included that previously. yet victoria refused to take her optics off of the alphas' features, and while it could've been seen as a sign of disrespect despite her ranking, the males' eyes were still as intriguing as she had found them earlier in the morning. eyes to victoria seemed to also hold peoples' secrets, while her enhanced empathy ability seemed to come with side attributes such as having some sort of better knowledge of others body language, especially with others' eyes. the colour blue also seemed to have a queer affect on victoria, seeming to be exotic to her field of vision at times with how much she enjoyed being under canopies of trees.
eudai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the animal inside me || shapeshifter rp || semi-lit

Postby ghostie, » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:00 am

T E S S AX M A R I EX L A N C A S T E R
    female // sixteen // hetero // s; human, NSDT, human// kappa // l; mountains // t; jackson, milana
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────
    After sitting like that for a while, Tess got up, and changed into her comfier pair of jeans. Then she crept down the stairs, and out the front door. She was going for a walk. Yes, that's what she'd say if anyone asked her. As she was walking, she threw her hair up in a high pony.

Taking a different route than normal, Tess was more cautious than she usually was. She could see the mountains in the distance. She at least knew her way from here. Tess hesitated when she spotted some trampled undergrowth. Shifting into her canine form, she lowered herself to the ground to sniff it. There was definitely a scent there, she just couldn't place it, though it smelled familiar. Then it hit her. Jackson and Milana. 'what the heck are they doing out here alone without an adult?!' she thought to herself. Staying in her canine form, she followed the trampled bushes. Suddenly she picked up on another scent, unfamiliar this time. She lost it after a few seconds, so she shrugged it off. Tess spotted the two kids just up ahead, through some trees.

She approached them from the from, shifting into human form as soon as she knew they saw her. She took a deep breath ready to scold them heavily. 'what do you think you're doing all the way out here?!" she whisper yelled, not wanting to draw attention to the group. "do you realize how dangerous it is out here?! you could get killed! you never know what might be lurking!" she scolded the two, grabbing their hands and pulling them back to the cabin. "let's go! now!" she said sternly.
ghostie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vega. » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:39 am

ARKADY
    xxx( role: epsilon ) ( location: outside the cabin ) ( tags: JJ, Zoe)

Arkady walked back to their previous meet up location by the firewood, which sat in the same stack Ari pile them in hardly an hour before. It was strange how even when situations changed, the world remained more or less constant, disregarding that one fight ever had happened. He hoped time passed more slowly, as he knew that their life would have to change again one they were discovered by those who wanted the pack dead or stuck in a cage.

The man didn't like how the new girl showed up, having a foolish argument about a domestic matter that didn't need to include the rest of the pack. Every time some kind of weapons was drawn, Ari stood on edge.

"Victoria was familiar with the other girl, how do you think they know each other?" He pondered towards Jennifer as he waited for Zoe to catch up. There was a an odd spike in shifters out here, perhaps they all had the same idea to stay in colorado but he knew that mustn't be true. If more loners had figured out there was a pack that could provide them with safety, then no doubt was the same information accessible to those hunting them. The epsilon did' like it, and if there were any more lurking about in the woods he wants to find them, perhaps later in the evening after he finished up with Jen and Zoe.

MILANA
    xxx( role: psi ) ( location: woods ) ( tags: Jack, Tessa)

"Come on, Jack." Milly called. The girl's pace now set herself ahead of him, and she regarded the boy as much less excited than he was before. At least he wasn't tripping over things again.

Milly trudged along as the path became more gravelly and frequented. It was a straight line from there. Between the tall conifers she spotted distant mountain ridges and perhaps even a road. Clutching her bag she realized she's never been so far on her own, and in her heart she felt less fear than thrill at this point. That was when Jackson asked for her, and turning around about to complain at him for being so slow she realized there was something approaching them in the woods.

The girl took Jack' hand subconsciously as he offered it, staring at the trees. She leaned down and wept up a stick before bracing herself for whatever it may be. She was ready to run if she had to a well.

She wasn't sure if she should feel relieved or guilty that it was Tessa who showed up, shifting out of her canid form. Perhaps she felt a little of both as the teen quietly scolded them. Milly let go of Jack's hand and stepped forward,
      "Look, we're not going far. Humans walk around here all the time." She defended. "We're just going to the town at the bottom of the mountains so we can fix the TV..." She explained, then and idea hit her and her eyes brightened.

"You should come with us! You're older than us, you know more than we do." The girl began, giving off puppy eyes at Tessa--no pun intended-- and almost forgot to mention, "If you let us do this, we'll have TV at the cabin now."
vega.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostie, » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:48 am

female // sixteen // hetero // s; human, NSDT, human// kappa // l; mountains // t; jackson, milana
    Tess frowned at the two kids, unsure of what to do. She didn't want them wandering around out here alone, but she didn't want to go with them either, because they'd be in even more danger if they stayed. 'ugh, why is it so hard making decisions?' she thought to herself.

She turned her attention back to Jack and Milana. "how far is the town?" she said, considering going with them.She stopped as she heard something in the bushes, and she shifted back into her canine form to get a whiff of it. It was the same smell as before when she was tracking the kids. She shifted back into human, pressing the two kids behind her.
Last edited by ghostie, on Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
    x
    ghostie [❤] em
    they/she | art shop
    ━━━━━━━━━━
    "i do love nothing
    in the world so well
    as you- is not
    that strange?"
ghostie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:53 am

THOMAS PARKER
      male beta crushing on victoria in panther form victoria, cailyn, will

hearing a bit of a ruckus, thomas stepped out of the cabin to go check it out, and was a bit surprised to find
      victoria, will, and a strange girl standing just outside the door. "morning, will, vicky. everything alright?" the
      beta asked as he quirked an eyebrow at the group before studying the new girl. "and who is this?" he asked
      with a bit of surprise in his voice. his hazel eyes scanned the girl in that calculating way he did, trying to de
      cide if she was friend or foe.

PETRA PARKER
      female nu no crush in jaguar form tagged; harper

slipping herself through an underbrush, her golden yellow coat disappeared for a mere second before she bolted
      out of the undergrowth, chasing after an antelope at high speed. her tail whipped behind her like a flag as she b
      ounded effortlessly over rocks and tree trunks before sinking her jaws around the animal's neck, her powerful bo
      dy towering over it.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ||

Postby undertheweather » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:54 am

name: william
shift: grey wolf
love: single
tags: victoria, cailyn,
andy, thomas
will huffed lightly at the delta's response. it was just like her to refuse help. "well then we will go inside and talk while cailyn makes her decision and you are healed. I'm not letting you walk around injured" he said, crossing his arms.
he then turned to the figure aproaching from his right. he was going to tell them to leave, that the situation was handled, but he changed his mind when he saw it was thomas. the dark haired man nodded at his beta, and then gestured to the new girl. "this is cailyn, victoria's friend. she has made a bit of a scene, and we are now discussing what her next step is."

name: jennifer
shift: lioness
tags: arkady, zoe,
andy
jennifer shook her head at the epsilon. "I have no idea... they don't really look related." the blonde thought out loud. it was rathe odd that victoria hadn't told the pack about this girl, and now she just showed up out of the blue with a weapon in hand. the zeta didn't like this one bit. it put her on edge that she didn't know how long the girl had been following them.
she turned back to ari and smirked. "ready to get your ass kicked?" she questioned jokingly. in their animal shifts the pair was relatively even matched, but when human, jj was very clearly at the physical disadvantage. that never discouraged her, though. if anything it made her even more motivated.

name: harper
shift: owl
tags: petra
harper flapped her brown and white wings, landing a few yards behind the nu, admiring the nu's work. it was something harper could never do, but she was always thoroughly impressed by those who could, especially petra.
she was glad she had spotted the feline.
the tau shifted into her human form and began clapping lightly for the jaguar, a smile evident on her face.

name: jackson
shift: hedgehog
tags: milana
jack shook a little in his shoes, honestly freaking out a little until he saw who it was. a groan escaped his lips. they'd been made. the ten year old flinched as tessa grabbed onto him, trying to make her go with him. he was about to give up when milana spoke.
a grin slowly formed. it was two against one, and he was desperate for some television. "its only another mile or so. he said, pleading with his eyes and the most convincing pout. "pleeeeeeaaaaase tess?
undertheweather

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostie, » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:35 am

Tess bit her lip, unsure of what to do. Giving a defeated sigh, she nodded. "alright. i'll go with you. but you have to listen to everything i say!" she said sternly, dropping the two kids' hands. She shook her head, not sure why she was going along with this.

"and i want everyone in there animal forms, incase we run into trouble" she added, looking at the two kids sternly. "we're better equipped to fight danger in that form" she said, shifting into her canine form.
    x
    ghostie [❤] em
    they/she | art shop
    ━━━━━━━━━━
    "i do love nothing
    in the world so well
    as you- is not
    that strange?"
ghostie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vega. » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:21 am

ARKADY
    xxx( role: epsilon ) ( location: outside the cabin ) ( tags: JJ, Zoe)

It was true, they didn't look related, yet they had some sort of relation with one another. He didn't think it was very smart for Victoria to bring strangers to the pack without telling the alpha first, but there was no way he would send anyone off to fend for themselves. Ari could tell immediately that the girl was a shifter, and whether anyone liked it or not Will would probably let her stay.

The epsilon looked up from his thoughts as he heard Jennifer, folding his arms and standing up a little straighter he shrugged, "Maybe i'll go easy on you." He replied. he was larger and stronger than Jennifer, but never underestimated the amount of heart she put into her training. If he was still fatigued and didn't pay attention, he might actually get kicked this time.

MILANA
    xxx( role: psi ) ( location: woods ) ( tags: Jack, Tessa)

"Yes!" Milly whispered under her breath as Tessa agreed to come with them, pulling back her hand in a victory fist pump. She huffed her golden locks out of her face and nodded, happy to oblige to the kappa as longs they got to continue with their little quest.

She still looked like she was having second thoughts, so it was better to get going before she changed her mind. Milly was about to lead the way, when Tessa told them they would be safer in their animal form. She stopped and turned around with a sigh,
      "Maybe you, what am I gonna do? Peck em' to death?" Milly complained. Her little starling form look pretty but had no fighting advantage whatsoever. "I'm better off in human form." She told Tessa. She wasn't sure what Jackson would do, but if it was better for him the psi could always carry his hedgehog form in her bag.
vega.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostie, » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:34 am

Tess shook her head. "No, you're going into your starling form" she instructed. "you'll ride on my shoulder. this way you can fly away if needed" she added, flicker her ear in annoyance. She wanted to get going before it started getting dark. She then remembered the Jackson had a hedgehog form.

"Jackson, you can go into your form too, it shouldn't be too bad for you in a hedgehog form" she added, turning to the boy.
    x
    ghostie [❤] em
    they/she | art shop
    ━━━━━━━━━━
    "i do love nothing
    in the world so well
    as you- is not
    that strange?"
ghostie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist