[ ⊱ ] illustrious [ na ]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ⊱ Evaline Clarke

Postby spotthecow » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:51 am

╔═════════════════════════════════╗
          EVALINE CLARKE
          ╚═════════════════════════════════╝
          the seamstress :: eighteen ::tagged w/; cecelia, levi
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        xxxxxThe snow-blonde girl tilted her head at the sudden out-loud thought, "that would make sense for why I'm so busy over here as well..." With a nod to assure herself, the seamstress lifted her pale hand to wave goodbye to the two others. "I better get going, I don't want the children waiting and I gotta get back to my shop." The seamstress murmured another soft 'thank you' to the brunette girl then her green eyes glanced to the stable boy as she picked up the cookies and biscuits from the counter again. Not allowing an objection, Evaline turned her head and squeezed through the small door, of course people had to move out of her way to do so.

She began to walk, yet her pretty, green eyes glanced back at the long line of people that had quickly gathered. The seamstress certainly hoped that the baker would be able to handle them all. She soon spotted two familiar faces, the knight whose clothes were stitched by Evaline and the princess. The snow-blonde knew it was the princess because who else would wear a stitched cape as fine as of material as that. Evaline gave the two a wave and a bright smile as she paused herself for a moment to speak. "Good morning," the seamstress said plainly, not really wanting the crowd of people to know she was the princess, unless they had wanted them to know.
    spotthecow

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Re: [ ⊱ ] illustrious [ na ]

Postby rae sanders » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:45 pm

cecelia de luca princess ;; 19 ;; tagged: Levi and Evaline
    ════════════════════════════
    Her short strides had struggled to keep up with the ones of the man, but certainly she was going to keep to it. She squeezed closer to him as the crowd thickened, not wanting to get in the way of anyone else. Her hood at one point had begun to fall off, and she had grabbed it, pulling it back upon her head, tucking her hand back into the nook of his elbow.
    That was when the knight began to keep an eye on someone. She turned and looked at a man who had watched them, took steps, and continued. She didn't realize it, but both of her arms had begun to curl around his arm, not wanting to be left behind, certainly not with that man roaming.
    But soon enough, Levi had frightened the man off and they were nearing their destination. Her arms loosened and went back to one arm around his. She looked at the line, knowing it was well worth the wait. She chuckled st the knight as he made his joke, "I'm content with waiting."
    As the words left her mouth, a few moments later the voice of a familiar seamstress flooded her ears. She turned quickly to her, giving a soft wave back. "Good morning to you too, Evaline!" She had known the seamstress personally and only went to her for her wonderful work. As she was thinking about the word, it dawned on her. "Actually, Evaline, there is to be a gathering in the castle tonight, I would love for you to be there, your work deserves to be well known, and I would love the company." She said with a cheerful smile. She was excited, and truly wanted to brag about the woman, only wanting best for her and her work.
    rae sanders

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

( ☽ - Levi ) Five

Postby .KeithKogane » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:27 pm

Lᴇᴠɪ Bʟᴀᴄᴋᴡᴏᴏᴅ
        ─────────────────────────────────────────────
        [ male ] [ twenty-one years ] [ knight ] [ tagged with Cecelia & Evaline]

The line itself was rather long meaning an equally long wait that Levi wasn't exactly expecting. His arm never lost it's firmness with the princess holding onto him while her attention was elsewhere in which was probably to watch what was going on inside. He didn't pay much attention to the people around them but more or so the feeling in the air. Sure it was busy because of all of the people who now congregated waiting for the festival, but it also had much of a happier tune. Things could go much better than what he usually expects, but maybe that's for the best.
        Within the constant murmur of voices was interrupted by Cecelia speaking up beside him. The knight's head turned to see the seamstress who has most likely just left the bakery herself. He couldn't help but lift his eyebrow slightly at the princesses eager not to mention easy give away to who she is. Not that he's going to say anything or question, that'd make it worse. "Goodmorning madam Clarke," Levi dipped his head slightly without losing his tall posture. He took notice of the small bags she held, probably containing baked goods (obviously) for either herself or perhaps the orphanage. He's seen her walk to and from there a few times whenever he's on a walk. They don't talk much but every now and then they'll acknowledge each other, but he has a habit of not giving more than a nod. Maybe he should work on that, but it was in the general "knight training" he took part in so many years ago.
    .KeithKogane

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby hawkietalkie » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:19 am

Phillip Marshall \\ Stable Boy \\ Mentions: Lily (directly)
    Phillip considered his options. He had two coins with him, the one he picked up and the second he already had in his pocket. An apple wasn't much to buy, but if he was going to purchase something from the bakery, it might be more of a hassle. Scanning the shelves for the cheapest products, Phillip felt a twinge of hunger. As he did earlier when the worm was in his pocket, he ignored it.

The line moved ahead steadily as customers ordered, were served, then left with their delectable. Still, Phillip hadn't chosen. He contemplated leaving, but if he could afford anything then it would be stupid to pass up this chance. Glancing behind him, Phillip confirmed the length of people waiting. By the end of the morning, the bakery might be run out of things to sell. This wasn't about the horses anymore, it was about having something to share with his mother.

Now second from the counter he was starting to get anxious. Reluctant to make a decision, he approached the girl manning the business with a shy, quick smile, then dropped both coins on the surface separating them. "Whatever this can buy." He said. His hands fidgeted for a moment, then retreated into his pockets. It occurred to him again that he didn't know the baker's name. She was named after a flower, he knew that much. Maybe he could get it out of her indirectly. "Do you like daisies?"
    hawkietalkie

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:36 pm

! L I L Y // A L L I N G T O N !
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      [the baker girl] [18] [in the bakery] [crush; none] [tags; phillip]

lily waved with a gentle smile in response to evaline's exit, her brown eyes glowing with the excitement her visit had brought. she hadn't interacted much with the seamstress, but based on today's interactions, she hoped they would talk more often. she was a lovely girl, and her presence was calming, yet exciting. lily made a mental note to make a visit to the seamstress's shop at some point, to buy herself a new apron.

turning her attention back to phillip, she noticed the two coins he'd placed on the counter. thinking quickly, for she knew the bakeries contents and their prices like the back of her hand, she figured out what he would be able to order. it wasn't much, but as she'd demonstrated only moments ago, she was more than happy to give away more food if it meant people would be happy. plus, she had so many customers today that she would easily make enough profit to cover it up. quickly dipping out of sight, she went to the back storeroom and grabbed a fresh red apple, an apple tart and an apple pie. returning to the counter, she wrapped them up in brown paper while she listened to his question, and let out a puzzled but amused laugh. "I do like daisies, yes," she replied, a smile spreading across her face, "but my favourite are lilies. they were my mothers favourite too. that's why I'm named lily." she elaborated, grabbing the coins and tossing them in the bag, then pushing the brown paper packages towards phillip. "why do you ask?"
    darcy_jensen

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby hawkietalkie » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:39 pm

Phillip Marshall \\ Stable Boy \\ Mentions: Lily (directly)
    "Oh." Phillip hesitated, unwilling to answer her honestly. He thought it was a little silly now, to be so indirect instead of asking outright. His hands had reached for the bag, but while his fingertips felt the contents inside, his mind registered there was too much in it.

Looking away from Lily, he discreetly opened the package and peeked at the pastries. "This is not worth two coins." Phillip whispered. "I can't take these." He pushed the items back, but reached for the coins and apple inside. "I'll buy this." He said a little louder, inspecting the fruit in his palms. He didn't doubt it was pure, but felt like the people behind him were watching, and it was embarrassing to keep them waiting, especially when he had walked in unable to afford anything in the first place.

"Wait." Phillip grabbed the mess of brown paper and slid it back over to himself. He stayed still a moment, eyes glancing back and forth from the pie and tart. "Do you need help today? I can pay it off working with you." Phillip had analyzed his schedule, and while he could be back at the stables, he figured that with the festival, the horses would be out of stable. There hadn't been any when he first arrived, and the men were only there to get tools then leave. Some of them had just been lounging. If they could slack off, he would take his time elsewhere.
    hawkietalkie

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me