★-Gangsta- closed

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ★-Gangsta- now open and accepting (2 roles left)

Postby feather_light_flight » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:03 pm

Nike Lisabeth Angelo 21 Armoni, Aiden pampered pet's hangout

Nike let out a soft snort of air as she continued on her way. It only took a few more minutes walking- blissfully uninterrupted by attractive boys- to reach the Pampered Pet's Hangout.The suite was on the top floor, only accessed with a key card and a ride up the elevator, which Nike took in blissful silence. Shouldering her way through the front door, the girl dropped her purse by the door and kicked off her heels, glancing over to the ever charming Armoni, who stood behind the counter, bopping to her tunes, and Aiden, who was perched on the balcony. With a small smile and a flip of her beachy red hair, Nike indulged in a stretch.

"Hello my dear sweet pets! And how has this lovely morning greeted us?" Walking over, Nike swiped a mug from a cabinet and poured herself a glass of juice from the fridge- she wasn't the biggest fan of coffee. Pausing, she gave Armoni a quick kiss on the cheek, "Morning A. Got any wild clubs to hit tonight?" With a conspiratorial wink to the beauty queen, Nike padded out to the balcony, ruffling Aiden's hair as she turned to lean against the railing, eyeing her two friends."We seriously need to get the gang together and party tonight."

Jonathan Freyr Crim 21 Joey Mama's Beer and Breakfast

Jonathon laughed at Joey and her determinedly peppy attitude. She was quite the hot head, despite everything. Still, Jonathon couldn't blame her for her eagerness to cause some trouble. They had all had their share of trouble in life, and sometimes it felt nice for karma to come around. Of course, Jon abided as den mother, so his whole shtick was to preach the high road and how to better ones self. But he wasn't going to try and change his friends either. Joey would be a klepto, just like Mariah would be a trouble maker and Pietro would be a flirt. It was the way of the group.

Pulling his keys from his pocket, Jon grinned at the trouble making young lady. "You do recall that I drive a junker of a pickup truck right? It's not my fault if we break down halfway to uptown." The comment was only a joke of course.
    Jon's car might look like a rust bucket, but she ran well and he drove her well, even along the crowded city streets. With a deep hum of enjoyment, the man stepped out the door and into the chilly air, heading around the corner to where he had parked his wonderful car, "The Medusa" as he had named her.
feather_light_flight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ Jocosa ➜ post three

Postby mishka. » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:51 pm

JOCOSA | AYITA | ZAKAI ↴

x
      "JO/JOEY/JAZ"
      ───────────────────────────────
    Group the wild ones | Echelon the thief |Mood mischevious | Location car - uptown | Interest tbd | Tagged jonathan | [b]| OOC; ahh!ful. it's awful. also, not trying to godmod, but was just trying to predict what jon would have done to be able to add more to my post.

Hearing Jonathan trash talk his car, Jo gave a puty face to him. She climbed into the passenger seat and leaned foward to lay her head and part of her chest on the dashboard, with her arms slightly spread out around it. It was her attempt to give his vehicle a 'hug.' "Don't worry babe, he still loves you," she teased, speaking directly to the car. Joey let go of the dashboard and leaned back into her seat to rach for the seatbelt and buckle up. She may not have liked following the rules, but it was common sense to not want to be killed in case of an accident. That, and if they ever did get pulled over, she didn't want her friend to get in trouble, after all that he does for her and the others. Joey leaned forward to the dash again, but thid time only gave it a few pats as she spoke to it again. "And if he doesn't then at least I do." She giggled slightly at her own joke and turned to look at Jonothan, curious as to his reaction, even though she didn't really care if he thought it was funny or not. "I think we'll be just fine." she spoke directly to him, and gave a smile to top off her certainty.

"Park right over there!" she shouted, having a burst of energy come from nowhere. But she didn't wait for Jonothan to park. Joey, seatbelt already unbuckled, hoped out of the car and ran to the sidewalk. She looked back at Jonothan in his care, and turned back to race to the parking spot so that she could save it for him. After he pulled close, she jumped back onto the sidewalk and waited for him to park. "I'd ask what you want to do now, but you sir, owe me some ice cream." Jo gave a wink and clicked her tongue to go along with it, and turned around to continue down the sidewalk. She shifted her leather jacket on her shoulders, and held her chin up slightly higher than before. She looked down at the watch on her wrist and smirked, enjoying the looks and confidence she was getting from wearing it. "It may be just a watch, but there's something about this thing. I'm not sure I'm going to sell this badboy." Pondering the thought for a moment, Jo had stopped walking. It didn't take long before she shrugged and undid the clasp on the watch. "Eh, not worth it." She held her expressionless face, hiding the thought that followed. I need the money... Though she knew she wouldn't get any judgment from any of her friends, she still didn't like to share the fact that she was running on fumes when it came to her wallet. Joey quickly shrugged off the thought and turned back to Jonothan. "So! Where'd you have in mind?"

Last bumped by mishka. on Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:51 pm.
mishka.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me