☽☾ The Mage Tower ☽☾ //open//

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

☽☾ The Mage Tower ☽☾ //open//

Postby distressed_piglet » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:32 am

The land is ruled by magic. Mages and wizards hold power. One group of mages, called the Seventh, are home to the most respected mages. The Seventh are housed in a tower far away from anyone else. The Sanctum, or the large tower that the Seventh are housed in, is a large tower used for many purposes. The most important reason the tower is far away from the rest of the land is due to the recruitment of young mages.

You are a new recruit to the mages guild. You have proven to be a very prominent mage. Locked in the tower, you must prove why you were chosen. There are no instructors as you and nine others are tested to succeed. The settings you are placed in are not real, as they are a test. However, they are still dangerous. The ten of you must work together to get out of the Mage's Tower. Relationships will begins, enemies will be made, and trust will be your only hope.

xxxx
Discussion Form Here
xxxx

xxxx
xxxx
Rules

△- all of tess's rules apply △- this roleplay is lgtb accepting △- i accept any race and religion △-no crushes or relations (besides siblings) to your own characters △- this is a semi-lit roleplay, please have at least a decent sized chunk of writing. i know writer's block happens △- please use only realistic pictures △- no over powered characters △- two characters max △- please do not attach a signature when posting
Last edited by distressed_piglet on Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:05 am, edited 5 times in total.
distressed_piglet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☽☾ The Mages ☽☾

Postby distressed_piglet » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:52 am

xxx
Characters are allowed 3 COMMON powers. If choosing a UNCOMMON or VERY UNCOMMON or RARE power, you are only allowed 2 powers. Please PM me the powers you wish to have! Thanks!

The Selection of powers are the following: - available -taken
xxx
xxx
fire- destruction
xxx
xxx - 5 magica - burning touch (must touch to do damage) //common
xxx - 10 magica - flame spout (constant spray of damage up to 10 ft) // common
xxx - 15 magica - flame throw (a ball of fire, long distance) // uncommon
xxx
ice- destruction
xxx
xxx - 5 magica - freezing touch (must touch to do damage) // common
xxx - 10 magica - ice spout (constant spray of damage up to 10 ft) // common
xxx - 15 magica - snow ball (a ball of ice, long distance) //uncommon
xxx
lightning- destruction
xxx
xxx - 5 magica - shocking touch (must touch to do damage) //common
xxx - 15 magica - shock spray (constant spray of damage up to 10 ft) //uncommon
xxx - 20 magica - lightning bolt (a bolt of lightning, long distance) // very uncommon
xxx
light- illusion
xxx
xxx - 15 magica - Magelight (a ball of light that follows the caster) //uncommon
xxx - 10 magica - Set light (a ball of light that remains where casted) //common
xxx
blindness- illusion
xxx
xxx - 25 magica - blindness (illusion that blinds up to five enemies) //rare
xxx
calm- illusion
xxx
xxx - 25 magica - calm (enemies are not aggressive and may be willing to talk) //rare
xxx
protection (physical)- restoration
xxx
xxx - 20 magica - amour (creates a thin layer of protection. blocks the wearer from most physical attacks)//very uncommon
xxx
protection (magical)- restoration
xxx
xxx - 15 magica - ward (a physical bubble around the caster and people in the intimidate area)//uncommon
xxx
healing- restoration
xxx
xxx - 15 magica - helping touch (heals companions slowly)//uncommon
xxx - 20 magica - self heal (heals any chosen person, including the caster)//very uncommon

xxx

Males

xxx
name.alec young.age.seventeen.sex.bisexual.pow.flame spout.ice ball.user.distressed_piglet
name.titus blackforth.age.eighteen.sex.heterosexual.pow.amour.set light.user.imperfect
name.x.age.x.sex.x.pow.x.x.x.user.x

xxx

xxx
Females

name.ember hemming.age.seventeen.sex.straight.pow.magelight.self heal.user.distressed_piglet
name.nyreen surana.age.seventten.sex.demisexual.pow.blindess.calm.user.myfassbender

xxx
xxx
Last edited by distressed_piglet on Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
distressed_piglet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☽☾ The Mage Tower ☽☾ //open//

Postby distressed_piglet » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:56 pm

wip
Rules and powers have been updated, please look back at the list. Thanks!
distressed_piglet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☽☾ The Mage Tower ☽☾ //open//

Postby distressed_piglet » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:46 am

bump

Last bumped by distressed_piglet on Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:46 am.
distressed_piglet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me