[◎] eos online / the floating islands [ACCEPTING]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Imsuko - Suki

Postby Butter Dragon » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:41 am

face claim Shinka Nibutani

ιѕнιкαωα 石川 xxxxxxx ιтѕυкσ 逸子☼☼☼
{Surname} xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx {Given Name}☼☼☼

fємαℓє вιѕєχυαℓ ⚤ ѕєνєитєєи
нυмαи crush; ✘

Imsuko has always been very shy, she's never been very outgoing and her personality has a
lways made it difficult for her to make friends. Though, despite having a hard time forming r
elationships, Imsuko actually enjoys hanging out with friends once she manages to get to kn
ow someone well enough to feel comfortable around them. For the most part Imsuko can be
found sitting in a corner reading a book, or sleeping in some odd position at the most inconv
enient times. Though when she isn't hiding alone she does enjoy dancing, singing, and clingi
ng on Hiroyuki's shoulder. Hiroyuki and Imsuko as twins, they get along great as they always
have, and Imsuko feels safe around him, she also likes to steal his books... Imsuko is easily m
ystified by things she doesn't know. She loves to learn new things and takes great pride in the
variety of useless fact she has stored up inside her pretty little head. Despite her reserved nat
ure Imsuko has a huge heart and is always willing to help those around her, regardless of weat
her she knows them or not.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Player ID;; Suki
Female - Sniper
guild//n.a

Suki is Imsuko's online persona, not just in Eos but everywhere on the world wide web.
The internet is the one place Imsuko doesn't feel held back because no one knows her,
she can be anyone she wants and not be afraid of what other people would think of her.
Thus, Suki, unlike Imsuko's normal personality is very outgoing and adventurous. She
has no fear and doesn't care what anyone thinks as long as she feels like she's right.
Imsuko doesn't tell anyone in her real life that she plays because she thrives in the ano
nymity that the virtual world provides. She spends a great deal of time playing these s
ort of battle games and has alot of practice and strategy going into it. Aside from acting
different Imsuko has created an entire history for her character and has it memorized a
lmost as well as she knows her own past. She likes to think of Suki and herself as being
two different people entirely. Suki is the outgoing, confident girl that Imsuko has always
longed to be so every time she slips into her character in the virtual world she feels free
and reckless, sometimes for the better and sometimes for the worst.
Last edited by Butter Dragon on Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Butter Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [◎] eos online / the floating islands [ACCEPTING]

Postby karkadorr » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:47 am

Added to the front page!
karkadorr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Engineer & The Healer

Postby Ayashi » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:53 am

-----CHILD,----DO
NOT--GO--OUT!
STAIRWAYxRAINFALL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The Engineer
xxx..x
Female
No Guild

xxxx..x

xxx..x
Panics easily
In battle

xxxx..x
Desipte not being a serious gamer, Jiang-Li is rather fond of playing online when ever she can. Having learned from playing with her three older brothers, Jiang-Li finds comfort and strength in finding, creating, or selling items, rather than actively hunting or fighting opponents. When confronted in battle, her first instinct is to runaway, often dropping an item in order to distract her enemy. If this tactic fails, then she is left with squealing loudly while simulations hitting every button on her keyboard. As she is very shy individual, this high schooler can be rather withdrawn, while appearing aloof with her unassuming yellow raincoat.
Despite her rather off putting display, Jiang-Li is quite kind and considerate towards others, as she is often giving discounts to new players. Jiang-Li does not often speak, only offering a soft spoken 'yes', 'no' or even 'um', while pointing or using hand gestures to communicate. It's not that she has trouble with the keyboard or anything of the sort, she simply just finds it to be rather tiresome when people do not listen or read through most of her posts. But that is not to say she wouldn't have her say if she feels the situation calls for it.

--BLOOD----MAKES----THE
FLOWERS--GROW
TRUSTYxSTITCHES
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The Healer
xxx..x
Male
No Guild

xxxx..x

xxx..x
Hates
players that
are OP

xxxx..x

An off and on gamer, Irithyll tends to avoid many multiplier online games, finding them rather annoying, especially when they slow his internet down with ten thousand chat rooms. However, his pushy neighbor and friend has convinced him to join. So here he is. Playing the role of the 'kind' healer, although looks can rather deceiving. While Irithyll's tactics are generally geared towards luring an enemy into a monster party and picking off the remaining spoils. Even now as a healer he applies these tactics, although with more finesse, as people willing come to him now for healing items or to become a travel member for long and dangerous missions.
Always eager to use any opportunity to it's fullest, and to his advantage, he is quiet willing to do many missions. Irithyll has been known to be rather nosy in many cases, more often than not butting into situations that do not concern him. He can also take extremes when he is offended or attacked, often plotting silently, possibly leading the player to their demise. However, if one finds themselves in his good grace Irithyll can be quite the reliable individual, despite his few oddities.
Last edited by Ayashi on Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:20 am, edited 6 times in total.
Ayashi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

まるひ Maruhi Todome ( CrayFish )

Postby Asherwy » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:34 pm

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
MARUHI TODOME
---------------
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
▒▒▒▒
▒░░░
░░░
░░░░
░░░
░░░░▒
░▒▒

-
そうね
-
▒▒▒
▒░░░░
░░░░

-
░░░░░
C R A Y
F I S H

▔▔▔▔▔
ざりがに
DON'T LOOK AT
ME LIKE THAT

━━━━━━━━
given name maruhi
surname todome

━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━
player id crayfish
class elemental mage

━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━
gender female
age seventeen

━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━
birthdate 27/08
password *******

━━━━━━━━
artwork credits
kuvshinov ilya

-

Maruhi accidentally selected mage when creating her character, so her skills in game are going to be very bad. She's a little brash, blunt and can be moody (since she's going through her pubescent stages). Not many people like her, because she doesn't talk much and comes off as unsociable. Whenever she's not acting like a loser with no friends, her classmates usually find her getting pissed off at something. No one really knows what sets her off, no one really knows what she is except unapproachable and angry. Even I, her own brother, have no idea whether she is more than that.
Last edited by Asherwy on Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Asherwy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karkadorr » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:24 am

@Aya omg I'm so sorry but there aren't Trader classes anymore! I removed them off of the class listings '^^
karkadorr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♠: ❝ the rest of you can fight for second place ❞

Postby King Andre » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:08 am

╒══════════════╕

XX───────────────────────
            xxxbecome embers in the wind, before me.❞

╘══════════════╛

player id: red_ronin

build: athletic

height: 177.8 cm (5'10)
            weight: 148 lbs

class: warrior
            guild: none (yet ; D)

nationality: american (jap. descent)
            place of birth: los angeles
            in-game and real life traits are the same for jaired

jaired is, for the most part, a typical teenage boy of this era. however, unlike most
    he spends the majority of his year competing in martial arts tournaments internationally.
    raised to do nothing except succeed, this has translated into his passion of games, playing
    whenever it's off season. with a background of shōtōkan karate, muay thai and BJJ,
    he is a particularly formidable opponent in direct 1v1 combat, in game and in real
    life. he's a generally friendly individual, and can be noted as flirtatious & scatter-
    brained at times outside of fighting. but however comical he may be from time,
    he did not come into the game to make friends, but to be the best it has ever
    known. and while he may be a lighthearted person at the surface, at his core he is
    not above removing any obstacle in his path, person or otherwise. and anyone
    who does not seek to help him further this goal, is effectively useless to him.
    in other-words, he can go from zero to one hundred, very, very quickly.
Last edited by King Andre on Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
King Andre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karkadorr » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:24 pm

Attention

Before we start roleplaying, I just wanted to make clear that EOS this time round will not have headgear/techy stuff like SAO or anything of that sort that players use to log in. Instead, they will be fighting using regular keyboard combinations and a mouse – the game is played on a computer/PC monitor. So things like APM (actions per minute) and hand-eye coordination, and strategy is of higher importance when winning matches and duels.

So this also means that the characters they make may or may not look like the actual real-life people.
Last edited by karkadorr on Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
karkadorr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[◎] eos online character profile - PARADOX

Postby avanhellica » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:02 pm

﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉
heroes always get remembered
﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍
﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉
but you know legends never die
﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
( real name )
eventide kimura
( gender )
female
( age )
twenty
loading player info...
( player id )
paradox
( class )
assassin
( guild )
none yet
( height )
roughly 5"2'
( weight )
around 120 lbs
( hair color )
black
( eye color )
red

┗━━━━━━━━━┛
Eventide's personality difference in game versus out of game often matches her friend's loading screen: 0%. She's practically the same person, which may terrify some should they ever meet her outside of gaming. Aloof, witty, and incredibly sarcastic - Eventide isn't exactly the most approachable of players. Her bad case of R.B.F doesn't help her out either, and tends to scare people off. And she's not exactly the sociable type - that is to say, she prefers if people approach her as opposed to her approaching others. But once you get past the rather rough exterior, you'll find that Eventide takes her friendships and pacts very seriously. She's loyal as can be, despite the rather bad stigma associated with those who pick assassins. Just make sure you have some thick skin - she likes to make fun of the people she's close to.
PLAYSTYLE
She's played different video games before and her play style usually tends to revolve around being stealthy and completely...merciless. Honestly she's not scared to steal (in game of course) and can be incredibly XP hungry meaning she rarely leaves survivors in a battle. She prefers stealth over brute strength, which is why she chose the assassin class. Not only did this class open up opportunities for her to "play dirty" (should that become necessary) but also because she has yet to really tinker with poison in a game: a concept she found to be rather unusual and unique. She's hoping she'll eventually be able to get her hands on a set of bow and arrows, her favorite weapon of choice when playing MMORPGs or other similar video games.

INVENTORY
x300 iron coins
x50 silver coins
x50 gold coins
x1 dagger / x1 wooden shield
avanhellica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ arcainn ] aioi isshin

Postby yuketsu » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:44 pm

𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐄 : 𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐍
───────────────────
───────────────────
name⠀aioi ⠀⠀⠀surname⠀isshin
player id ⠀arcainn⠀logout here
dob⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀november 21
age ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀nineteen
gender⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀male
class ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀gunner
weapon ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀later
guild⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀none

──────── ( child of ark ) ──── 「 相生 一心 」AIOI ISSHIN
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
despite taking on an appearance of a well-mannered gentleman, his sharp tongue catches most people off
guard.
he isn't the type to be motivated by justice or altriusm. instead, he only seems interested in partaking any
action if they align with his own motives & self-interests or if it directly affects him.
if things get too rough / dangerous for arcainn he has no qualms of leaving or abandoning others to their o
wn fates, seeming to have no such care for pride or dignity.
if this includes resorting to dirty tactics or tricks, if needs be, he will do so with little hesitation. ( he's pre
tty shameless if you tell me ) . the few times where arcainn shows a bit of his refined self / manners is wh
en he's negotiating for items ( such as rare materials & equipment ) , when sweet talking to someone, or w
hen he's talking w/ his clients.

despite his rather dislikable personality, he is well aware of his limits and will try to always think of sever
al steps ahead or find means for escape. for those who know him though, they do find his sarcasm and hu
mor quite funny. during times like those, it appears his honest character seem more steadfast & trustwor
thy than others.

his general play style is said to be more conservative and discrete, relying more on his acute sense of timi
ng. if he feels pressured or cornered, he resorts to a fighting style known as the " firecracker style " ( later
game ) .
yuketsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

arcturus // daniel choi (post. 01)

Postby karkadorr » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:10 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
> player ID: Arcturus
> real name: Daniel Choi
> class: Gunner
> guild: None
> tagged: anyone on
Mother-Isle

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    > Daniel keyed in his username and password. After a few failed attempts at remembering his password, Eos Online finally let him log in and he was taken to a character creation scene. He couldn't stop his leg from jiggling in excitement as he customised Arcturus, his online body.
    White hair, lean body, and dark eyes. He grinned to himself as he created the look he wished he could pull off in real life. But his conservative mother would never let him dye his hair platinum grey. He then changed his class from 'unclassified' to 'Gunner'.
    He finished off his character creation by dressing Arcturus in the limited beginner's clothing options – picking the least embarrassing set. His silver-haired casanova was decked out in a maroon linen shirt-n-pants set and cheap faux-leather boots (in light brown). He clicked 'confirm' and watched the loading screen take him to the Mother-Isle.

Arcturus' vision cleared up and he looked at the world of Eos Online for the first time. The Brimstone Company had done an amazing job with the realistic graphics; he could almost feel the warmth of the sun through his thin clothing. A few players were milling around, but Arcturus couldn't see many online. It made sense; he had woken up almost at the crack of dawn because his geeky self couldn't wait to start playing. He clicked on the Isle Chat Log icon and typed in a message:

"Anyone up for forming a levelling party and killing some monsters?"

He closed the chat log and headed towards the centre of Mother-Isle. It was a mediocre market place with more NPCs than actual players that were selling cheap beginner level weapons like knives and daggers. He looked at the amount of money he started out with: 300 iron coins, 150 silver, and 50 gold. It wasn't a bad amount to start out with, maybe he could afford a handgun to match his class. Looking sadly at the pretty knives displayed at one of the NPC stalls, he turned away. A gun would definitely, most probably dent his monetary funds and he wanted to save up.
karkadorr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me