ᴀᴘᴏᴄᴀʟʏᴘᴛɪᴄ [OPEN and ACCEPTING!]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

ᴀᴘᴏᴄᴀʟʏᴘᴛɪᴄ [OPEN and ACCEPTING!]

Postby ♥Princess of Lions♥ » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:04 am

The end of the world, as one might call it, occurred so long ago that no one really knows exactly when. There used to be all sorts of rumors about the details, but even the whispers were lost as time dragged on. The only sure fact is that humanity is nothing like it once was. This story takes place in a town long unnamed. Everyone who has ventured too far into the woods has failed to return, and many believe that straying too far is fatal. The land is occupied by only two groups, referred to as Airen and Zirk. Both sides are currently at war, and it’s only a matter of time before one side takes over.

Airen and Zirk are essentially opposites. Airen consists of a lot more people, and they’re all about teamwork and equality. They make up what once was the wealthier side of the town so the buildings and supplies there have kept better than the places on Zirk. Airen is now led by the strong-willed firstborn son of the recently deceased previous leader. Airen takes care of the young, old, sick, and weak. Over on Airen things are very organized and family oriented. The leader treats Airen's people like family and makes sure each and every one of them is cared for. He is also responsible for ensuring that the soldiers are well trained and efficient, leading training groups and organizing sparring matches. Hunting expeditions are led by Airen's leader or whomever he appoints. His skills are so great that they easily match the skills of someone from Zirk and it is rumored that he’s preparing to take down the 'leader' of the Zirks.

The Zirks are ruled by a powerful female, however she doesn’t take much of a leadership role. Nobody really chose her to be their leader, but since she's their most well known killer people just refer to her as the leader. Zirk consists of a much smaller group of people when compared to Airen. For the most part on Zirk, it’s every man for himself, except when Airen is outnumbering by too many. When it counts, the 'Leader' will lead those from Zirk if only for her own good and survival. She makes plans with the others from her side and will instruct them during battle, however nobody on Zirk really trusts each other. Zirk consists of extremely ruthless and powerful fighters. They give no mercy and fight endlessly until their own lives are diminished.

NOTE: I do not own these images.
Last edited by ♥Princess of Lions♥ on Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:56 am, edited 10 times in total.
♥Princess of Lions♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Town Layout

Postby ♥Princess of Lions♥ » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:04 am

UPTOWN
The upper part of town is where the Airens live. The buildings there are kept better with fewer holes and caved in ceilings. Most families in Airen have shared housing in the better-kept buildings, those more healthy taking the worse condition lodgings. One smaller shed-like building had remained fully intact, and this area is used for storage. There is also an old ranch that only had one-half of the home caved in, the other half serving as the medical station for the medic of Airen. The streets are fairly clean in comparison to Downtown, but that also means there's nothing to scavenge for uptown.

THE FOREST
Separating Uptown and Downtown is a fair sized expansion of forestry. In the forests there are some wild animals for hunting and berries that may or may not turn out to be poisonous.

THE RIVER
Running through the forest near the center is a river. This river is the source of clean water for both groups and also serves as the boundary line. Crossing the river means crossing into the other group's territory, which can prove to be deadly if one were to venture alone.

DOWNTOWN
Downtown is controlled by the Zirks. The buildings here are mostly crumbled and it can be difficult to find a dry place to sleep in the rain. Most people don't actually live in the town itself and instead stay in the surrounding forest. The buildings primarily serve as meeting grounds when necessary, as well as a place to scavenge for supplies. The Zirk side of town is piled mostly with garbage and rubble.
Last edited by ♥Princess of Lions♥ on Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
♥Princess of Lions♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby ♥Princess of Lions♥ » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:05 am

RULES
1. Follow all Chicken Smoothie rules.
2. Maximum of two characters per person.
3. Please keep genders even.
3. Be nice and respectful to everyone who joins the roleplay.
4. I expect at least two solid paragraphs per post.
5. Reservations will last 48 hours. If a completed form is not posted by then, the spot will be reopened to the public.
6. Please post all character sheets on the discussion thread.
7. Please disable signatures for this roleplay. Thank you!
Last edited by ♥Princess of Lions♥ on Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:09 pm, edited 5 times in total.
♥Princess of Lions♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Role Descriptions

Postby ♥Princess of Lions♥ » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:05 am

AIREN LEADER
The leader of Airen is highly organized and respected. He has no time for romance or socializing because he's busy trying to keep everyone alive. He handles the pressure of caring for his people extremely well in public. Merciful but firm, the leader always seeks to do what is best for his group. He fears the medic being kidnapped by the Zirks and is often protective of her.

AIREN SECOND IN COMMAND
The second in command serves as the leader's right-hand man/woman and would take charge of the group if the leader were to perish or be deemed incapable. The Airens have mixed feelings about the second in command but the leader has faith in him/her.

AIREN MEDIC
Serena is the only 'doctor' in existence. She delivers the babies for pregnant Airens and tends to the wounded with what little supplies she has. She is very close to the leader, who trusts in her more than in the second in command, but could never be a leader herself because of her overly kind and compassionate personality.

AIREN WARRIOR
The warriors of Airen are not as powerful as those on Zirk but play a crucial role in the community. They are to obey whoever is appointed as their immediate commander when going out on hunts or missions of any kind.

AIREN TOWNSFOLK
The townsfolk of Airen vary greatly, from a few in their seventies to the newborn babies. A townsfolk can be anyone of any age.

---

ZIRK LEADER
The 'leader' of Zirk is a witty, quick, and powerful female whose survival instincts outweigh any other emotions. Not much is known of her aside the fact that an encounter against her alone would be deadly for all but Airen's leader himself. Her only flaw is the fact that she has no medical knowledge whatsoever, and has survived up to this point by killing her enemies before they could do her any significant harm.

ZIRK WARRIOR
The warriors of Zirk have limited medical knowledge but are extremely skilled warriors. Many of them choose to work alone or in small groups, but survival always outweighs anything else.
Last edited by ♥Princess of Lions♥ on Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:15 pm, edited 5 times in total.
♥Princess of Lions♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters

Postby ♥Princess of Lions♥ » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:06 am

~ AIREN ~
Leader | Alex | Male | 23 | flightless birds
Second In Command | Marcus | Male | 26 | Alpha Wolf 295
Medic/'Doctor' | Serena | Female | 19 | ♥Princess of Lions♥
Warrior | Jane | Male | 27 | Probably a Doctor
Warrior | Ava | Female | 25 | myfassbender

- Zirk -
'Leader' | Vanessa | Female | 23 | EpicLilKitty
Warrior | Lucy | Female | 24 | Alpha Wolf 295
Warrior/Mechanic | Delmond | Male | 24 | Probably a Doctor
Warrior | Ash | Female | 21 | flightless birds
Warrior | Lorenzo | Male | 24 | JDDracula
Last edited by ♥Princess of Lions♥ on Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:36 pm, edited 14 times in total.
♥Princess of Lions♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Open/Closed

Postby ♥Princess of Lions♥ » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:30 am

CURRENTLY ACCEPTING CHARACTER RESERVATIONS!
PM me if you would like to reserve a spot.
♥Princess of Lions♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ᴀᴘᴏᴄᴀʟʏᴘᴛɪᴄ [Taking PM Reservations, Please Do Not Post!

Postby ♥Princess of Lions♥ » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:53 pm

~ 𝒮𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓃𝒶 ~
Female | 19 | Location: Airen | Tags: Alex, Marcus

The baggy t-shirt she wore was assumedly white years and years ago. Since then, it had been stained a multitude of colors and was now almost entirely tinted a gray-brown color. It had been torn at the side and knotted to remain fitting through times of starvation and weight loss. The jeans she wore were meant for a child so they only stretched to about her mid-calf, however they fit her waist quite well and she couldn't deal with nuisance clothing at work. She had no socks and wore battered old converse. One of the soles was falling off and taped on and the other had a sole slapped on that wasn't even from that shoe. Honestly the shoes should have been thrown out long ago and as much as people tried to get her to take new ones, she always refused to. They needed shoes for the warriors and hunters. Taking a pair of shoes for herself when she barely even left town was a complete waste. Alex never let Serena anywhere past the town outskirts because of how dangerous it was. Serena couldn't exactly fight very well. She knew some basic self defense but definitely not enough to stand a chance against one of the deadly Zirks. Almost all of her time was devoted to treating Airens in need of a doctor, so she was never really trained in fighting.

Serena had just finished working on her latest patient who suffered a laceration to the leg while hunting. After taking a quick inventory of her medical supplies and sending him off with his family, she closed up the med bay and headed out to check on Alex. She had made it a point to always inform him of everyone she treated. It was important for Alex to know the state of his people. Today had been a fairly good day, only two injured and nothing serious. She wasn't sure how much longer their medical supplies would last and that was another thing she needed to speak with Alex about. Without thread to stitch wounds with their people would be far worse off. It was truly a miracle the medical thread had lasted as long as it did. Disinfectant and alcohol had run out before Serena was even born but when it came to the thread, she and her family before her had been quite good at portioning. Now, she was down to the last spool and it was starting to run out. Everything had definitely been raided by now.. so what would they use to suture wounds when this last spool ran out?

In all honesty, Serena hated bringing problems to Alex. She would much rather solve these issues on her own and spare him the stress and worry, but as long and hard as she thought over this whole medical thread issue she could come up with no solutions. Time was running out and she needed to get another mind thinking on a solution, or technically two since Marcus would probably be informed as well. She hadn't dared tell anyone else for fear the civilians might panic. A full blown panic was the last thing their group needed. Organization was what kept them all alive. Stepping out into the dim light of the sun, Serena took a deep breath and reached up to run her fingers through her long locks of purple hair and push it back.

Making her way briskly through the barren streets, she offered anyone she passed a smile and a nod. Serena was known by everyone on Airen being the only doctor, but then again their group was so close knit everyone often knew everyone else anyway. She made her way around various piles of rubble and the more poorly kept buildings, heading towards the 'headquarters' where Alex and his second in command did most of thier work. This building had kept surprisingly well on the first floor. (You guys can decide on the floorplan and decorations and such!) Making her way inside, she stopped before Alex and Marcus, offering them both a smile and a nod. "How are my two favorite men doing today? Did you find anything good with this morning's hunting party?" she greeted warmly. Alex and Marcus were older than her so she literally knew them both since birth. She had always been close with the two of them, but of course with Alex being the official leader and all he was always given more time of day than Marcus.
♥Princess of Lions♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aura- » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:20 pm

A l e x a n d e r H a l e
age ;; twenty three ;; position ;; leader ;; tagged ;; marcus serena

Alex sat in the run down building that was still practically falling apart. at a make shift table they had managed to salvage and keep somewhat nice over the years. most things in this certain building were kept nice, since it was a central place for meetings and a building to basically represent Airen. Of course everything wasn't perfect, but the best it could be. the bottom floor of the building was kept steady and clean the best it could and the chairs and storage were kept as clean as it could.

Alex sat at the larger table surrounded by chairs, a place where most met for important things to discusses and such. Marcus accompanying him as he sat there softly tapping his fingers on the table as he thought. Their supplies were running out, of course this has been a problem for some Time now but he had sort of been brushing it off. thinking they would be fine for the time being while they dealt with more pressing matters. But nothing seems to be lasting and they have scavenged the surrounding areas clean. leaving Zirk where no one dares to go.

Then Serena entered, placing herself as the table between Marcus and him. Alex offered her a smile as she spoke, taking his mind off their previous conversation and derailing his train of thought. not that he minded. he leaned back into the chair and nodded in response "great, like most mornings." he told her in a soft tone. Alex hadn't gone out with them this morning, nothing too out of the ordinary. he liked going out but found it best to stay here and take care of whatever needed his attention. But he Hearn no bad new from the group this morning so things must have gone well. If not he was sure Marcus or the leader for this mornings party would have told him. "And how have things been today for you?" he then questioned, asking for the run down of the injuries that he got everyday when things seemed to be finished with whatever problem Serena had to solve for the day.
aura-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha Wolf 295 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:37 pm

Marcus|Location: Airen Headquarters|Tags: Alex, Serena

Marcus stood across the table from Alex, his right hand rubbing the stubble on his chin while his left supported his elbow. He stood silently in thought, his brow furrowed, his blue eyes focused on some fixed point on the wall. They were running out of resources and they needed to figure out some way to get more. The question was how to do it. The food could be handled with farming and hunting, but seeds were hard to come by and they only had a limited area to hunt in before they crossed into Zirk territory. Medical supplies would be a real hassle, most pharmacies have long since been scavenged, so medication was rare, and it's not exactly easy to manufacture without the proper materials and equipment, neither of which they had. Ammunition was another rare commodity, guns weren't terribly hard to come by, but by this point most of the bullets have been used already, they could try manufacturing them but that'd be another process that required materials and equipment they just didn't have. He sighed and shook his head a bit, frustrated at the current situation. He was about to take a seat when Serena entered, her bright purple hair and friendly smile seemed to brighten the room a bit. He returned a curt nod, then gestured towards his seat. Marcus may seem rude and unfriendly, but he had been raised a gentleman. He was much too restless to sit anyway, what with the situation that needed figuring out. From there, he quietly made his way over to the window, staring out at the street below. He would let Alex and Serena do the talking unless he was addressed directly. He didn't really have anything useful to say at the moment anyway.

Lucy|Location: Downtown|Tags: Open

Lucy stood atop one of the few building that was still standing in the downtown area, wind blowing her dark red hair around as she looked through a pair of old binoculars. Her gaze was directed towards the forest, and cresting just over the distant tree tops were several of the taller buildings in the Uptown area. She knew it was Airen territory, but she wanted nothing more than to sneak in there. Airen had the last doctor that anyone knew about, and she wanted that doctor. One of her only friends was recently wounded in a small fight with a couple of Airen warriors who wandered across the river while hunting, his wounds were life threatening and there wasn't a single person Zirk with enough medical knowledge to treat life threatening injuries. She knew somewhere deep down that her friend wasn't going to make it, that there wasn't enough time to kidnap that doctor and get them back here before her friend succumbed to his wounds, but she still wanted to try. She was seriously considering sneaking in there at night, she was one of the stealthiest Zirks, but even with that it'd be likely that she'd be caught and killed. She growled in frustration and stuck binoculars in her backpack, before making her way back into the ruined building. She had to try to get in there, at least with that doctor her friend had a chance. She made her way to what likely used to be an apartment, in it sat a few Zirks, no one she was particularly close too. She crossed the room towards the bedroom, crossing through the doorway before closing the door behind her. The bedroom, if you could call it that, was in shambles. There were several holes in the wall large enough for her to fit through them, the windows had long since had all of the glass shattered, and the only furniture in the room was a single mattress on the floor. On the mattress lay her wounded, unconscious friend. His wounds were crudely bandaged, but blood was still visible through the old fabric. Lucy's medical knowledge was severely limited, she'd done all that she had known how to do to help him but it wasn't enough. He had two or three more days to live at most, and she didn't know what else to do. She was desperate to get him help and it seemed the only option was kidnapping the Airen doctor. She knelt beside him for a moment and watched his chest rise and fall with unsteady breaths. She had nothing to lose, if she failed he would die, but he was going to die anyway, at least if she got the doctor he might live. She sighed quietly and sat back against the wall, her eyes turning to look out the window. If she was going to do this she would go in at night, so she had a few hours before she could do anything. She cast her eyes to the naginata that rested in the corner, the razor sharp blade glinting in the sunlight. Maybe if she was lucky she could cut a few Airen dogs to pieces.
I'm a heavy metal loving psychopath and if you dont like it I don't really care.
A7X FOR LIFE!
Alpha Wolf 295

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:21 am

╒═════╡D E L LxxC O N A G H E R╞═════╕
Zirk Mechanic | Male | Tagged; x | Form | 24 |

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

He was walking around downtown, looking about with what seemed to be a hum of music in the air
If one were to stop and listen, it could have sounded like country music.. or some sort of alternative song
He smiled and kneeled down in his overalls to dig through a mound of rubble to pull out what seemed to be a broken radio
He grinned and the song got a little more cheerful before he tossed it behind him into a basket
Almost like walking about a grocery store, he was just looking for parts needed for any sort of building
Mostly it was just scrap metal from buildings and cars
Though the radio was a good find, and he glanced about him before continuing on
He looked about the sky and sighed before turning his head a little and listening
The song had stopped and he swore he heard something
Though shrugged it off and moved to take the basket and moved on
Soon enough he tripped, knowing him
And started to slide down the rubble pile while squeaking and holding the basket close
He was fine in the end, just a few bruises and scrapes as he emerged dirty and grumpy
xx

╒════════╡J A N ExxD O E╞════════╕
Airen Soldier | Male | Tagged; x | Form | 27 |

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Sights set, head down and fists out he sat ready to strike
Then the moment came, and he let out a noise before moving forwards so quickly and lifting his fist right into his attack
He did it again and again, sights set low and fists high while he worked
And soon enough he let out a shout before the punching bag he had been punching snapped off of the tree and fell to the ground some meters away
Sitting there huffing, he sighed before moving to grab another, and to start climbing the tree in order to find a new branch to hang it on
Since the branch had also flew off with his workout session
Normally he would find a good sturdy tree, tie a punching bag to it and go at it until all the branches he could reach were broken
And you could easily tell he had been there.. since most the branches were broken off for some reason
Nobody had really... called him out for doing so, and in turn he continued doing it
He sighed while wrapping his legs around the trunk before hoisting the bag up and around a branch
Though since he had been working out for some time, he was a little sweaty
And the fates were against him as he felt himself slip a little from the trunk
The bag was tied and he tried to slide down, but his pant leg was caught on one of the broken branches, and he fell off while one leg was in the air still
Turns out he hung there for a good long while. Sure, the ground was in touching range but he could never get his pant leg off
He didn't even call for help, while wiggling a little to try and get himself undone
See, this is what happens when you leave him alone in the woods
xx
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me