‹ . what a wonderful world . › [ closed ]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

‹ . what a wonderful world . › [ closed ]

Postby artemis, » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:32 am

i see skies a blue
and clouds of white
the bright blessed day
the dark sacred night
and i think to myself

[removed]
Last edited by sun on Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:32 am, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: Removed decorative images.
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

‹ . plot + rules . ›

Postby artemis, » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:49 am

────────────────────────┐

hello everyone! so this is basically a roleplay based on
the new movie "geostorm" which is coming to theatres
soon. there are two groups, made up of females and m
ales, who will eventually cross paths and form an allia
nce. every now and then the weather will blow up in t
heir faces, and they will be hurt and possibly killed. s
o the main goal the groups have is to reach new york c
ity, where evacuation teams wait for refugees and tak
e them to a safer place and hopefully not get killed by
the insane weather patterns. in this roleplay, a satelli
te in space controls all weather in the united states. b
uckle your seatbelts! it'll be one heck of a ride . cx

└─────────────────────────

- be courteous and respectful to all. no hate to anyone
- if you have an issue, politely take it up with other users
- i have no rule on how many times you post! just don't completely
wipe off the face of the earth after posting your form
- make characters unique! it'd be nice to see some new faces
- drama is encouraged! it keeps the roleplay spicy. no plot changing
events, though. pm me with ideas if you'd like
- post all forms here
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

‹ . the characters . ›

Postby artemis, » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:55 am

the ladies

the leader | hermione victorie johanssen | female | 21 | demiromantic heterosexual | pottersaurus
the deputy | jennifer avice | female | 22 | unknown | everdeensfire
the healer | cassidy leah bennett | female | 20 | heterosexual | 200765
the klutz | jasmine allice ahmad | female | 20 | pansexual | the 1975
the impulsive | aurora cosgrove | female | 19 | bisexual | crazy in wonderl.
the fierce | jada renee cortese | female | 21 | unknown | royalty.
the subordinate | bellaluna xyrcan charles | 19 | heterosexual | xiabrine

the gentlemen

the leader | elias thorne | male | 21 | bisexual | outkasters
the second in command | vaxas tavrinth | male | 24 | biromantic asexual | xiabrine
the badboy | jayce damien winchester | male | 21 | unknown | royalty
the scholar | name | male | age | orient. | ghostarriver
the careless | jerome alua | male | 27 | aromantic bisexual | leer
the young | alan white | male | 17 | heterosexual | teekl
the subordinate | chance kingston junior | male | 18 | panromantic demisexual | the lowercase_king
Last edited by artemis, on Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:40 am, edited 20 times in total.
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

‹ . open! . ›

Postby artemis, » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:01 pm

relations + guide
❧ = potential interest
❥ = one way crush
♡ = mutual interest
♥︎ = significant relationship
❦ = broken up relationship

hermione ❧ jayce
jennifer ❧ elias
elias ❧ cassidy
elias ❧ jennifer
Last edited by artemis, on Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ────── ❝ i feel it running through my veins !! ❞

Postby artemis, » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:54 pm

✴︎ HERMIONE !
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

( name ) hermione johanssen ( gender ) female ( age ) twenty-one
( group ) female ( rank ) leader

[ TAGGING ] jennifer [ OOC ] *yawn*
      hermione opened her eyes to a brown ceiling, one in which was ultimately vandalized by the
      storms which had swept through most of the city. she got up from her spot, and promptly wi
      nced as a result of the rigorous activity she and her group had to endure to escape the weath
      er. her muscles were in immense pain, but knowing the possible punishment of sleeping in on
      ce more, she got up. placidly walking into the 'living room', she noticed jennifer awake already.
      "aye, jen," she said, and tossed the girl a slightly stale bottled ice coffee. they had all been goi
      ng without water for a lengthy period of time, and the expired beverages were hardly a consola
      tion. that particular reason was the very rationale for her plan to raid the costco that was nearb
      y. however, the group would have to climb over a rundown highway bridge, and it was to hermio
      ne's understanding that the trail was overall a rather long one. they would all be gambling with
      their luck. they could have traveled all the way to find nothing that they were capable of consu
      ming without contracting illness. turning to face her friend, she motioned to the broken window,
      where, fundamentally, nothing lay intact. her eyes turning back to the blonde, she spoke. "we'd
      be risking a lot by staying here, so i was thinking, we leave this hell of a home and check out th
      e costco on the other side of the bridge,"
      she said. while she didn't think about the possibilites
      of what they might find on their trip, little did she know she and her group were in for a lot mor
      e than what they essentially needed on their hands. all she had to do was discuss the idea with
      her second in command and then wait for the others to wake. she leaned against the wall, the w
      allpaper peeling and mostly gone. she blinked the slumber from her eyes as she awaited the girl
      's reply to her suggestion. hermione did hope everyone would be on board, as she was sick of lyi
      ng around the place with nothing to do.
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:56 pm

┌────────────┐

gender ── male
age ── twenty-four
role ── 2nd in command
partner ── open
tags ── elias

└────────────┘
────────( 𝐕𝐀𝐗𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐀𝐕𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐇 )─────────────────────
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
xxxxthere was no telling from the bland ceiling if this was another day or another night. vaxas tossed and turned this entire time while everyone else was getting rest. he could never sleep, it was an issue. it wasn't the fact that he didn't want to, but it was because he couldn't. vaxas found that he was always able to close his eyes but the moment he began to drift, something pulled him right back into consciousness. it was hell. vaxas pulled the duvet over his head and let out a groan before stretching. this was beginning to get ridiculous... his feet were off the edge of the bed. he felt sorry for anyone that was taller than him. in this case, it would only be elias, only by an inch. no one could say that vaxas was jealous of his friend's height, but no one could say otherwise, either. there was a reason vaxas wore combat boots with two-inch heels. it was solely to be taller than elias. just by a little.

xxxxbecoming far too accustomed to the peeling paint of the wall, vaxas sits up and slides out of bed, landing next to elias's. "hey, buddy," he said quietly. "are we wakin' everyone up? we're in a dirt place and i don't wanna fall short of food, you feel?" vaxas ran his thumb over his knuckle and looked to the ceiling again. boring, same as always. he needed to get somewhere, no matter where that would be. vaxas had been cooped up in this specific room with the men he associated himself with. they were all he had now. his family had either left him earlier on in life, or were killed by flying debris during one of those extreme hurricanes which were ultimately unavoidable. poor mallius... vaxas had to leave his little brother behind to live. he wouldn't have if it hadn't been mallius's dying wish. vaxas couldn't care more or less for his own life, and valued his family's first. by family, he only really meant his brother. sonia and arlen weren't good to him anyways.

┌───────────┐

gender ── female
age ── nineteen
role ── subordinate
partner ── open
tags ── jada

└───────────┘
─────────( 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐒 )────────────────
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
xxxxbella slept with her bag next to her head. she was awfully still in her sleep, probably wouldn't turn over to knock it out of place. if one wasn't paying attention, they may believe that she was dead. however, this was not the case. bella was merely a deep sleeper. she yawned when she awoke, stretching her arms outward from under her covers. "where did ione and jen go?" she inquired, rubbing her eyes with a hint of fatigue still in her voice. bella snuck a glance at her life jacket which had still been strapped tightly to a flap on her bag. thank the lords for that, she wouldn't know what to do without it. bella got out of bed, looking around only to find that ione and jen were simply talking— perhaps about their plands for the day. the ones in command were always busy! finding that she was perhaps not going to be too welcome into the conversation, bella sunk back into her place, taking a seat at the edge of her bed.

xxxx"hey, jada? what do you think ione and jen are talking about?" she asked, kicking her legs up and down. it was another one of her childish instincts, this one: not so bad. hopefully they'd go on a nice little adventure soon; bella couldn't wait to see the outside world again, she had forgotten how much time had passed since they took shelter here. she'd miss the blue clouds and raging storms if she was even away from it for a day. that girl was crazy.
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ──── ♛ ❝ you better run, better run !! ❞

Postby hellb0und » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:48 pm

( ) - - JENNIFER
        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        [ name jennifer avice age twenty-two rank deputy gender cisfemale tags hermione ]

she looked up, greeting hermione with a nod. jennifer took a look at the iced coffee
          for a moment before listening. "i'd say that's a pretty decent idea, we can see if there
          's any supplies or food leftover. yes, it's a long and dangerous trek, but i don't think any
          thing's safe at this point." while they could end up finding that there had been nothing
          there, it was a better alternative than staying in this hellhole and finding themselves d
          ead. she took a small sip of the iced coffee. it had tasted bitter, but she forced it down.
          the others were still asleep, a few could be heard chatting among themselves. her gaze
          found the battered wall, which quickly shifted to one of the many holes in the roof. they
          had attempted to patch it up, although it continuously broke through. eventually they all
          gave up on maintaining it. there were multiple areas that needed to be fixed, damaged by
          the never-ending storms. her facial expression never ceased from it's usual snarl and narrow
          ed eyes. "should i go wake up the others?" jen stretched slightly before waiting for an answe
          r. the sooner they could get out of here the better. she had just hoped the costco actually
          held food they could eat, much of what they did find was contaminated. plus, they were
          all living off of old beverages. many hadn't had water for days, including jennifer herself.
          the group really didn't have any idea what they were actually in for. "i'd suggest we take off
          the second we get everyone up and together, but i can assume that was already what
          you had in mind."
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aurora Cosgrove #1

Postby crazy-in-wonderland » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:08 pm

Aurora Cosgrove
    Role; the impulsive
    Location; base
    tags; Hermione and Jennifer

Aurora had been awake for an hour or so before anyone else had stirred from their sleep. She had been tempted to sneak out, to explore the abandoned buildings all around her, but she had fought her urge. To most people, Aurora was reckless, and if not annoying to try and find when she went off by herself. She knew this and yet sometimes she found herself alone in empty buildings without even thinking about the consequences, this had been a rare occasion in which she had control of her urge.

Aurora noticed Hermione talking to Jennifer and discuss the Costco across the bridge. It would be good to find somewhere more secure with more food than they could go through in a week. Supplies were starting to dwindle, and soon enough they would have to move on anyway. The home they were in now was never going to keep them alive longer than a week or so, they all knew it. Aurora leaned into her chair, looking out the window before speaking up, she didn't even know if they knew she was there but no matter, "I agree that we'll have to leave sooner or later, might as well be sooner before the weather gets terrible again and we can't leave. Anyway, we are probably running low on just about everything by now."
crazy-in-wonderland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ─────── ❝ my blood is a flood, of rubies precious stones !

Postby artemis, » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:55 pm

✴︎ HERMIONE !
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

( name ) hermione johanssen ( gender ) female ( age ) twenty-one
( group ) female ( rank ) leader ( outfit ) boop (i make these for others!)

[ TAGGING ] jennifer, aurora [ OOC ] n.a.
      hermione's head snapped to the side at the sound of a voice, and as she assumed, it belonged
      to no other than aurora. she nodded, "agreed. we barely have enough rations for half of us," s
      he muttered, her eyes soon trailing to the table in which almost nothing lay. some bandages, a
      couple rotten fruits, and spoilt milk. hermione almost innately cringed at the pitiful sight that
      was their supply pile. her focus shifting back to the blonde, she nodded once again. "that'd be
      a good idea,"
      she said, pushing off from her spot and shifting her standing position. "yes, it wa
      s. we should leave as soon as possible,"
      the british girl replied. none of the seven of the girls h
      ad any idea when the weather was going to get bad, making it risky to wait. heck, a tornado c
      ould start as they spoke. with the attire she was wearing, it made surviving whatever harsh we
      ather was coming easier. however other members of their little group weren't lucky enough to
      be caught in such durable clothing. the clothing she wore concealed the tattoo on her collarbo
      ne but not the one on the back of her neck. she took a final sip of the expired iced coffee, swa
      llowing it as quickly as she could. the sour taste was absolutely horrid. hermione placed the e
      mpty bottle down onto the wooden floor. some of the girls had to watch where they stepped or
      they might end up falling throught it! she discreetly yawned and tried to shake the sleep from
      her tired brown eyes to no prevail. giving up, she walked into what had once been a kitchen, a
      nd grabbed the bag which kept most of the essentials for the seven. while it wasn't much, it al
      so became a place she could conceal her revolver. as guarded as hermione was at that particul
      ar time, the last thing she needed was some freaked out kids. sifting through it, she found eve
      rything where it had previously been, and began packing up what was left in their rations.
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ──── ♛ ❝ the ghost of you is close to me !! ❞

Postby hellb0und » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:01 pm

( ) - - JENNIFER
        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        [ name jennifer avice age twenty-two rank deputy gender cisfemale tags hermione and aurora, everyone ]

jennifer turned towards aurora and kept her eyes narrowed although
          nodded her head in agreement. nothing more needed to be said about
          the idea. if they stayed at their current location much longer there was
          a likelihood they'd all die of starvation or the place caving in on them. th
          e rations they had quickly ceased. everything was low. she walked over t
          o her bag which lay against the destroyed cot and checked what had been
          inside. she didn't have much, and her firearm had been the best thing. sh
          e threw the backpack over her shoulder and decided hiding the gun would
          be the best option. jen walked over to where hermione had been packing
          the last of their rations and spoke, "i'll go assemble the others." she took
          off further into the house to gather the rest of the girls. "everyone, i'd like
          your attention! we're evacuating immediately, please gather your belongings
          and prepare yourself as it isn't guaranteed that it'll be safe. hermione and i
          have decided to head out to the costco nearby, where we'll restore supplies."
          her tone was stern and she spoke loudly. jennifer looked over the awakening
          females before walking back and checking to see if there was anything else t
          hey'd need to grab. hermione had already gotten what they had left, leaving
          the spoilt milk and rotten fruits. she left back towards the others when she
          found there was nothing else to grab and decided to make sure everyone was
          awake.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me