≼ You Can't Break Me ≽ | Closed and Starting

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Attention: Moving Forward

Please finish up healing process; group has to move on. Though I will take suggestions as what should be done.
No votes
1) Peaceful trip to find somewhere safe (i.e.; dens &a hunt for food)
30%
2) Group somehow becomes seperated (not by packs)
10%
3) Found by scientists and a fight breaks out
40%
4) Storm causing flood (could be used for #2)
20%
5) Any other ideas should be either PM'd to me or post on the discussion thread; where it will be added to the poll for revoting
No votes

Total votes : 10

( ✗ - Levi ) Seven

Postby .KeithKogane » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:06 am

Lᴇᴠɪ Bʟᴀᴄᴋᴡᴏᴏᴅ
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      [ male ] [ twenty-five years ] [ no crush ] [ alpha of south ] [ tagged; Elias ] [ form; wolf ]

Elias seemed to have been content with the idea of eating first as his nose went straight into the torn flesh without any questions asked. Not to mention savagely tearing apart the bloody meat like the beast that they all contained; whether it was out of hunger or another emotion would remain unknown. But he was eating, that's all that mattered. Levi's trained eye never left the ivory pelted wolf, watching the way he aggressively tore into the meat before relaxing after eating his full. Then of course cleaning up after himself like a gentleman.
      The two held each other's eye contact much longer than needed once the beta finished his meal. Both appeared to be caught in thought or just in each other's eyes; green and blue. Both lovely colors, often found in oceans or even forests like they were in now. He didn't say anything at first, just giving a little wolfie smile before his eyes flashed with concern when the wolf started speaking in their connection once again.

Levi remained silent as Elias slowly poured his heart out, his external shell breaking off in the pieces they should have a long time ago. It was hard to see his bestfriend in such a condition, just to know that it wasn't just the scientists who did this to him. Some are just broken before anyone could try and help. His paws slowly dragged the large wolf over, pressing his dark black pelt against the white wolf's side. Close contact wasn't unusual between them but it didn't happen that often. The words that floated through his mind with the connection they both had, overriding the thoughts that had been circling around the alpha's mind.
      It took a few moments of silence after his friend stopped talking to recollect himself, choosing the words he would say next carefully. The alpha wasn't the best with feelings, but he at least tried his best when it comes to things like this. "Sometimes you can't see and save everybody," He began mentally murmured keeping his head straight and turned away from Elias despite being pressed up against his side like a leech.

"We will never know what truely made her leave; but if she stayed perhaps this pack wouldn't have such a great beta as you," His voice was low and a small attempt to be soothing, resting his head on top of the ivory furred wolf. Mind you, Levi was never a touchy person. He always keeps his distance for most people but he is his sisters brother; everyone needs a hug sometime. First with his two subordinates and now with his beta; all needed to know that they were loved. "It is her loss more than anything; she missed out on you becoming a brave and smart man. You've grown so much since we first met no matter what your parents did to you, to each other, and to themselves," Gradually the alpha's voice hardened to make a point, keeping himself pressed against Elias's side before pulling a bit away.
      Emerald once again met Sapphire as he stared into the others eyes. It hurt to see Elias like this, but it was needed to be talked about. Those two knew almost everything about each other and have stayed because of their friendship that grew on the trust. Something like a shakey past wouldn't change anything besides having more comforting emotions and close watch for a while. His face still held a pained and sad look, yet his eyes did show faint relief. As if there was weight being lifted off the beta's shoulders. Maybe there had been, and it was better than gold. Especially to know that he trusts his alpha enough to pour out his heart and soul.
.KeithKogane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(❅ - elias ) post six

Postby paria. » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:30 pm

E L I A S__T H O R N E
s o u t h__ b e t a
{Gender} Male {Age} Twenty-four {Word count} 544
{Form}
Wolf {Tags} Levi

Elias was caught off guard as Levi pressed himself against him. His warmth was comforting and eased the beta. It wasn't very often that they shared contact like that, but it wasn't unusual either. The stoic beta wasn't used to baring his soul, not even to his eldest friend and alpha, but he needed to let it out. Even a strong beta such as himself needed to just have his troubles washed away by telling them. Elias wouldn't have revealed so much of himself to anyone other than someone he deeply cared for. Levi and Katrina made up that achingly short list of people. Except, Katrina was gone now, and that hurt Elias like a knife to his stomach. The three of them knew almost everything about each other. They would do anything for each other, even sacrifice themselves for the others.

It hurt Elias to think about how ignorant he'd been to his best friend and how he was feeling. Levi was too busy worrying about Eli and the others so he never got any consolation himself. Elias shouldn't have been so absorbed in his past. Yes, a magnificent weight had been lifted from the beta, but what about Levi? His weight doubled Eli's any day, especially on that particular day. The stoic alpha had lost his sister to the brutes in the facility, which was something Eli could never fix. No matter how much he wanted her back, she was gone. Katrina didn't deserve to die in that hellhole. No one did. The pain slowly seeped from him as anger began taking its place. He couldn't help but think about all the times they laughed together. All the times they hunted together, ate together, and slept pressed against each other after a long day, letting the others know that they weren't alone. With Katrina gone, a massive hole took her place. The metaphorical hole she left was noticeable and pained Eli to even think about her absence.

"Thank you, Levi. I needed that." Eli said mentally as he continued gazing into the pools of emerald. "I really miss her, you know?" He uttered lowly, the thought of Katrina almost brought tears to the beta's eyes. "I'm sorry for being selfish and ignorant to you, Levi. I know what you lost in there - what we lost." He looked out beside him and managed a sad smile."I can't help but imagine her sitting here telling us what to do, like she used to. Or the way her nose would twitch like a rabbit's when she was frustrated," he added as his eyes met with Levi's.

It was hard to believe that the lively she-wolf was gone from their lives. So easily plucked from exsistance like a flower from a garden. It made Elias feel so many emotions at once, ones that he had taken to hiding all his life. Remorse, guilt, anger, pain, frustration, and the feeling like he could've done something more to save her. Though, he knew he did all he could for Katrina. It didn't exactly make all the pain go away, but it was a start. It wasn't Levi's fault either. It was the humans in that damned facility that have the blame, the blame Eli readily gave.
paria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( W E S - A D A M S )| two

Postby Horse » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:42 pm

W E S - A D A M S

subordinate of north pack - thirty years of age - feeling fatigue & cross - with elisia & daniel

xxxxxWes had been staring up into the sky as time passed, slowly regenerating the strength to stand despite the graze he had on his left side. Sweat that ran from his face had mixed with dirt that was dusted over it, caking and drying while his face slowly cooled. Take deep breaths, Wes, the male had told himself, his dazed, tired eyes shifting off to the side as he rolled his head against the moist grass beneath him so his cheek rested on the ground. A few moments had passed before Wes took in a deep breath and pushed himself off of the grass while stumbling forward almost back into the river, deciding to set off to find his pack. He hadn't seen them since the escape and decided that they weren't coming for him, so he thought it was best that he set out to find them. It wasn't like he was favored in the pack, anyway- or as he thought, as he often kept to the sidelines with a mysterious aura lurking around him; not many people liked to solve mysteries, he supposed. But yet he had always wanted to gain attention and affection although he did remain to be the queer, peculiar man not many could put a finger on.

xxxxxWes caught himself before stumbling forward some more, turning away from the river and towards the trees behind him to ensure he wouldn't fall back into the river- his clothes were already too soaked to get more wet. He had to find a way to find his pack, and he did assume he should shift into his canine form and sniff them out, but it's not like he could just shift into a monstrous beast after what felt like months of confinement. Wes was tired and weak, and he could not gain the strength to shift nor to stand up straight for that matter. But he moved on in an awkward fashion towards the trees, a hand on the area of his graze as his body winced and subtly jolted with every large step he took. The male kept to taking small steps, deciding that he wasn't in a hurry to get anywhere if his pack wasn't in a hurry to get to him- he was a bit taken aback that he hadn't been sought out (he liked the feeling of being wanted) despite many of his pack-mates that were probably injured worse than he was. But with a hurting wound on his side, all Wes could think about was himself knowing that his pack escaped and had other members to care for each other (he did truly care about them, however).

xxxxxWes had been wandering under the tall trees in the forest when he heard a sudden muffled laughing behind some trees nearby, abruptly stopping to walk as his eyes shot in the noise's direction. The male gingerly shuffled in its direction, hearing the laughing subdue but speech begin. It was then that two males (Elisia & Daniel) walking closely together appeared behind some trees in his vision, causing him to take a step backwards as he furrowed his eyebrows and brushed some disheveled and wet long brown hair out of his face. He was about to jump back into the trees when he realized the two were Southern wolves to avoid trouble (he knew nothing about the packs interacting) but realized that it was too late as he stood there, trying his best to stand up straight to avoid having his wound noticed although it was clear there was something off about him. In a wet flannel shirt and soggy ripped jeans the male stood still in front of the two others as if he had just awoken from a dream, still clearly not knowing exactly what was going on. But the best thing he could do was to remain cautious but calm, too tired to start up trouble if it needed be. "...What.. ...What's go'n on?" Wes asked, his strained, raspy voice ringing out as he looked at the two younger men, not exactly sure where to begin or what to say, "...Is everyone alright?"
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

danny; 6

Postby SoupPupped » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:18 am

Daniel Harris
[danny] - [male] - [19] - [south omega] - [tags; survivors, elisia, wes] - [form]

Danny watched the other's side, blood still wet. He opened his mouth to argue when Eli grimaced and agreed. "It'll be fine. If she doesn't like you, then I'll be there to protect you," He said, a soft smile appearing. He had gotten in a few vocal fights with the healer before, his temper quickly surfacing when around someone as... snappy, as she could be. But she still wasn't as bad as some of the others. She never actually harmed him or his friends.

He felt Eli's arm gently place itself on his shoulders, and he couldn't help but blush slightly. He wasn't one to blush or show many of his uncommon emotions, but this was strangely different. He shivered under the glare of one of the north pack wolves as they passed slowly, and Danny instinctively placed one of his arm's around the other's back, pulling him a bit closer. He sent a glare right back to the more hostile wolf, showing that even if they were all injured, he wouldn't hesitate to protect his pack. Besides, they needed to work together right now. Fighting would do absolutely nothing but cut down their already small numbers and health.

Running his free hand through his messy and slightly bloodied hair, he looked down at the other Omega, wanting nothing more than to reassure him that things would be okay. But for now it would be nothing more than a sweet lie, trying to convince themselves that they would recover in less than a day. It was true, the humans were after them still, and they would be for a while, but he trusted the Alpha. Both Alphas. They would protect the packs. They would make sure no more had to die at the hands of the humans. They would be okay, if not now then eventually.

"They won't," He said softly, a small undertone of hostility present. He didn't want to think of what would happen should they be recaptured. "And if they do, Levi will protect us again. I'll protect you. We'll be fine this time, I promise." He meant the promise, and he was going to keep it for as long as he was alive. Once the wolves were healed enough to move, they would.
    They would keep moving until their paws were raw and they collapsed. It's better to die of exhaustion than to die of torture.

As they walked to a more secluded place, he paused, hearing something from in front of them. He glanced up, surprised to see an older male standing there. A north pack male. He seemed off for some reason, but he didn't seem too aggressive. If anything he appeared nervous and dazed. Danny, not quite sure what to do, tilted his head and spoke. "We're somewhat fine," He spoke cautiously, not really wanting to do anything to set the larger man in front of them off. "I was going to find a place he could rest then get the healer." He motioned to Eli, not having noticed the other of his plan to bring the healer to him. He knew he couldn't handle pressure and a large amount of hostility in one spot, so he wanted to make it as easy for him as possible. There was enough going on already.

"Are you okay- Uhm, what's your name? I'm not all too familiar with the other pack." He gave a light smile, trying to make the atmosphere a bit less awkward. Besides, he hadn't been able to show off his annoyingly happy personality in a while, so might as well show this stranger what he was getting in to.
SoupPupped

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✗ - Levi ) Eight

Postby .KeithKogane » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:48 am

Lᴇᴠɪ Bʟᴀᴄᴋᴡᴏᴏᴅ
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      [ male ] [ twenty-five years ] [ no crush ] [ alpha of south ] [ tagged; Elias ] [ form; wolf ]

Two different people - the same in unbelievable ways. Both came from broken pasts, some happening closer or farther from the present day. Yet if there was something that brought them together more than the pack itself; it would have been Katrina. She was the pack's sweetheart and everyone's best friend. She managed to slit her personality to fit everyone else's in beautiful ways. Also residing as the pack's healer, for she had knowledge of physical and mental healthcare lo before the pack was put together as a whole. That woman could have been considered the glue that held everyone together. And now with her gone... Levi more than anyone was falling apart at the pieces of his heart.
      But Levi listened quietly to Elias talk, his own heart wrenching within his muscle and thundered against his rib cage. Words were stuck within his own throats as the other man's words flooded into his brain. The two were very close, almost like they knew each other since birth. But even then, the alpha found it hard to share his feelings. To let someone really see that the stoic and strong man was really just a broken piece of glass on the inside trying to tape itself back together. Their eyes met at the end of Elias small speech, both trying to find comfort in each other over the great loss that they shared. Not just Katrina, the beloved sister, but over everyone that was in the pack that they've each grown to love.

A small and sad chuckle rumbled in his mind, leaning forward to rest the top of his head against the beta. His green eyes slowly flooded up with a clear colored liquid, building up until the water slipped from the pools of emerald landing and being alsorbed by the sandy dirt. Tear drop after tear drop slowly fell, either soaking into the ground or into the fur. The river of tears only flowed for a minute or so until the dark creature finally started speaking. "Not to mention her fretting over us getting shot, or even crying over what you just told me," His voice spoke sorrowfully, imagining his smaller sister tearing up and doing her best to comfort the upset beta. She was always their emotional support that was easily reciprocated. Levi was very protective of his younger sister, their bond being even closer than his with the beta.
      "Don't you ever f*****g dare apologize for telling me your feelings, not now, not ever. I miss her too.. more than anything. I think I lost a piece of me, almost my purpose; but I'm still here. I'm not going to leave the pack and I'm not going to leave you," The raw emotion slowly bubbling within his voice, Levi doing his best to keep his voice from breaking.

The ebony furred wolf moved his head away from Elias, shaking his head and clearing his throat. Definitely a lot of emotions that was coursing through his veins and showed in his eyes. At least for a few moments before he would take some deep breaths and calm his heart rate. It did hurt, the loss that the pack shared equally. Levi did personally blame himself for the death of his pack members, feeling that he could have avoided each life being taken away by fighting harder. But there isn't anything that he could do to go back in time. All that could be done now was to make sure that the alpha of the south took his pack, including the unsure north pack, to safety. Far far away from the torture and pain.
      "Just promise me you won't beat yourself over any of this, past or present," He ordered, sitting up tall but never failing to bring back green and blue. Their gaze was held strong with a small sheepish smile trying to work its way on his wolf lips. This man was really important to Levi, maybe more than he could understand at the moment. He would be a wreck if he lost both his sister and his best friend. But at least they still had each other and their pack. "We'll be okay," His voice came out soft and reasurring, the low tone rumbling like a purr of a big cat. The alpha's body pulled completely away from Elias, brining back the personal space that he was taken away for those few moment.
.KeithKogane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☁ Elisia McLain [6]

Postby fiver » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:09 pm

xxxxxE l i s i axxxM c L a i n
        x[role; the omega]xxx[age; 18] x[gender; male]x[sexual orientation; Pansexual] x[tags; survivors; Danny and Wes] x[feeling; Pained, weak, sick]
          xxxHe couldn’t help but smile more as the male beside him smiled and blushed, the tinging color of the flesh on his cheeks over something small as him helping the other walk. Come to think of it… Elisia hadn’t seen the Omega blush very often, or at all… He didn’t really notice much amongst the pack because he tried to lay as low as he could. A small giggle escaped his lips and the male grimaced as the action made his body jar a bit and his side only ached more in pain. “I think her bark is worse than her bite Danny…” Elisia murmured gently to him as he felt the other pull him closer under the glare of a northern wolf and instantly his reaction was to cower, to lower himself. The omega scrunched up his posture against Danny and advert his singular gaze to the dark ground.

He did however glance up to meet Danny's eyes and found the need to reassure Elisia and he found it charming he wanted to reassure him through this chaos. “I trust you…” Noting the slight hostility in his voice the other omega cleared his throat softly before glancing to the northern wolf who was acting off and dazed if anything. He moved closer to Danny and watched him before frowning more smelling the scent of blood all over him. It had his senses on high alert being he was of the other pack and covered in the smell of crimson on him. Biting his pale lips, Elisia shuffled some and nodded slightly. “Levi is having everyone with injuries get looked at or helped…. And everyone is managing I wouldn't say we are all okay….” He stammered out of unsure lips. Watching him with his good eye, he was cautious.

Perhaps the talk and the others reassurance made him dismiss his side’s true condition, the amount of blood he was loosing compared to Elisia’s size and physical well being. Because sure enough the black crawled at the edge of his view and he shook his head leaning into Danny more, probably not a good idea being he was trying to support Danny. “D-Danny… He needs… H-He needs help…” Elisia said looking to Wes’s torn clothes with worry as he stumbled some and slipped from the others hold and fell to his knees holding a hand to his side. Skin quivering, the smaller male winced and grit his teeth hard. He couldnt do this… He couldnt do this… He was younger then the rest… he was supposed to be dead with all the other younger wolves…. He didn’t belong with the group of survivors…. Elisia let his thoughts ravish his mind as he clenched his eyes shut and held a shaking hand to his side as tears started rolling down his face. “Danny… he needs help… He needs medical help….”
fiver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( W E S - A D A M S )| three

Postby Horse » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:01 am

W E S - A D A M S

subordinate of north pack - thirty years of age - feeling fatigue & cross - with elisia & daniel

xxxxxWes had begun to lean on a tree next to him when a man [Daniel] began to speak, subtly trying to support himself from both being weakened by his wound and his physical state. His brown eyes still were flecked with orange as he stared at the two in almost a tired daze, still recovering from shifting into a wolf. It seemed like his body couldn't handle a shift yet- it didn't feel like it, anyway. He was tired and weak; he needed to get back to his senses.

xxxxxThe man's words only seemed to register in Wes' mind when he neared the ends of his sentences, causing Wes to only nod at them before he could understand them, chunks of droopy hair hanging over his face bobbing up and down when he did so. "...Alright," Wes said slowly in response before raising a hand to his face, rubbing his eyes before gazing over to the man the one speaking to him was helping with his hand over his mouth. With tired eyes Wes scanned the man over, coming to notice the wound on his side [I hope this is correct! If this is not his wound let me know and I'll edit my post! <3 ] . He didn't look all too good to Wes (considering Wes was so exhausted he could barely comprehend all that was going on), and, with furrowed eyebrows and a look of concern on his face, Wes turned to the other man and clumsily pushed himself off of the tree. He was about to offer help to the man [Daniel] when he was asked his name, causing him to pause and brush his wet hair out of his eyes before extending out a weary hand towards the man in an attempt to give him a handshake. His worry about the injured man [Elisia] that hung close to him eased a bit, considering the fact that his state may be better than he [Wes] thought because the man helping him had briefly paused his doings for a short introduction.

xxxxx"My.. Name's Wes," Wes began as he gazed at the man, his voice a little strained from the pain he felt in his side although his hand still extended out as he slowly gained more awareness over what was around him, "I could be doing better, but I'll deal with that later- I think I'm doing better than most. ..And you are...? I.. Uh, let me help you. I don't know what's go'n on between our packs, but I'm sure they could spare me some more time to myself if they haven't tried seeking me out already." Wes took a few small steps towards the two, offering them a small but friendly smile while trying to show his desire to help them but mellow attitude, trying not to appear threatening.

xxxxxHowever, Wes paused his short steps forward when he noticed the injured man shuffle closer to the one who had offered for his name. He decided not to come closer as to not make the man feel more uneasy. He did, however, listen to what the young man said about Levi- Levi? The South Pack's alpha was helping everyone? It took a few moments for Wes to register it in his mind considering that both the North and South Packs have been rivals for so long. He only nodded to the man's words while he slowly crossed his arms and rubbed them together as if to warm his wet body that had fallen into the river before.

xxxxxIt was within a few moments that the injured man leaned further into the more able one as if he was losing his strength to stand. "H-hey," Wes exclaimed in a hushed voice as he took a short but quick step towards them before pausing once more when the man began to speak out that he [Wes] needed help. However, within a few more moments the man had fallen onto the ground in what looked like pain and fatigue. With sudden concern and worry for the young man, Wes took a few dashing steps towards him before too landing on his knees in front of the man, his eyebrows furrowed as he looked the man over. Turning his head to the young man standing next to them, Wes stared up at him with worried eyes while beginning to softly shout orders to him in a concerned way in an attempt to help, "Get one of the healers- someone who can help! I'll stay here with him. You know what's go'n on between our packs better than I do." Turning back to the man who has kneeling before him, Wes quickly ripped off a sleeve of his wet flannel shirt, revealing a heavily tattooed arm with a hand that worked quickly at tying the cool wet sleeve around the man's forehead. "It'll help you cool off- just try to stay calm, alright? Can you do that?" with long strands of wet hair hanging over Wes' sweaty face, Wes locked his gaze on the sobbing man, staying planted in front of him incase he happened to lose balance and hoping that a healer would be on its way soon.
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

danny; 7

Postby SoupPupped » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:46 am

Daniel Harris
[danny] - [male] - [19] - [south omega] - [tags; survivors, elisia, wes] - [form]

Danny stood, watching warily as the north pack male spoke, obviously weak from the previous events. It only reminded him more about the fact that all three of them needed healers, though Wes and Elisia were obviously in the worse conditions. He felt Elisia's grip become looser, and before he knew it the other was collapsing to the ground. Danny fell down with him, trying to support him so the impact was less.

The other continued on about Danny needing help, but as tears filled his eyes, he stood and listened to the new male's commands.
    He normally wouldn't follow the orders of anyone outside of his own pack, but who he cared about most was in a lot of danger. He paused and bent down so he could speak a few quiet words to his friend. "I'll be back, you'll be okay, I promise." More promises he didn't know if he could keep. He then stood again and spoke as quickly as he could to Wes. "Take care of him, please. I can't los-" His voice broke off, and he quickly turned and limped back to the more populated area beside the river, trying to run as much as he could. He frantically looked around, knowing panicking wouldn't do much, but it was all he could do.

He went from one person to the next, desperately whimpering his need for a healer to whoever would listen. Eventually, fed up with the search, he stood where the most people were gathered and shouted "Please! Anyone, I need a healer. Please. My friend,
    he's-"
    Again he cut himself off, choking back tears, not wanting to think of what could happen. He looked from person to person, whimpering quietly, fighting the urge to collapse. He needed to save Eli, or at least do what he could. He saw a few people in the crowd, such as Levi and those surrounding him, a small group of subordinates from both packs sitting by the river, and a pair laying on the ground, a few scratches on their faces and arms, but otherwise okay. Not many he knew there, but he hoped at least one of them could help Elisia, and he found himself hoping for help for Wes as well.

The stranger was helping his friend, and Danny would be grateful for that most likely forever. Any help was help at all, though he assumed both Elisia and Wes would need the healer's help to fully recover. His eyes again flicked from person to person, tears building up, though he wouldn't allow them to fall. Not yet. He had to believe that everyone would be okay and they could rebuild.
    It hurt, but he wanted to stay strong for now. Later he could cry, but it wasn't the time yet. He needed to do what he could before crashing.
SoupPupped

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☁ Elisia McLain [7]

Postby fiver » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:27 am

xxxxxE l i s i axxxM c L a i n
        x[role; the omega]xxx[age; 18] x[gender; male]x[sexual orientation; Pansexual] x[tags; survivors; Danny and Wes] x[feeling; fatigue, vulnerable, weak]
          xxxAs much as Elisia hated having attention being drawn to him he couldn’t ignore his injuries any farther or push them aside. He was far too weak now because of the procrastination. Tears ran trails down his face as he glanced to Danny with pained eyes. “Please… I don’t want the attention-” Elisia whimpered softly as he left, Danny’s words caught in his throat made his heart ache. He hadn’t seen the spunky omega so down in all his life. It’s all my fault… the small male thought to himself as he watched Danny go with his singular gaze. Before focusing his eyes on Wes in front of him. The feeling of cold wet cloth on his forehead and Wes’s words made him confused and frightened. “I-It’s not… it’s not bad… I promise…” He stammered and winced more as more sobs wracked his small frame. “Im okay…” Elisia protested and whimpered more as he scooted back slightly after sitting on his legs, shaking.

As the small teen sat still trying to avoid the pain in his side it reminded him of when he was younger. It was a normal day as any other. HIs mother and father were well respected individuals of the pack, Elisias personality and size scored him the rank of omega. He’d always got hurt over silly little things but never this bad. He snapped open his eyes and glanced to Wes. “Y-you’re a northern wolf… Why would you want to help me….?” Elisia stammered out as he panted through his parted pale lips. By now his skin entirely had taken a pale tinge to it with the amount of blood he lost in comparison to his size.
          [/color]
fiver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(❅ - elias ) post seven

Postby paria. » Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:32 pm

E L I A S__T H O R N E
s o u t h__ b e t a
{Gender} Male {Age} Twenty-four {Word count} 709
{Form}
Wolf {Tags} Levi

It was absolutely heart-wrenching to see Levi cry. Elias had only witnessed Levi sharing his emotions on very few occasions, so it was definitely foreign to see the stoic man shed tears. Levi cried for his sister and his lost packmates. It almost made Elias cry by just seeing Levi pour out his emotions. The two were never ones to easily share their emotions, so Elias could appreciate the fact that Levi had shared his with him. It was something that Elias didn't take lightly. He knew they both had particularly rocky lives, past and present, but they have each other; that's what matters most right now, that they are alive and able to care for the pack.

The ivory beta listened to every word and his heart leaped into his throat at his small speech. Eli almost did an inner double take at his emphasis that Levi wouldn't leave him. He couldn't help but wonder how he meant it. Elias had to mentally remind himself that he couldn't be thinking about his...attraction? to his best friend and alpha. Now was not the time to hash out a romance that has probably never even crossed Levi's thoughts. Eli had tried to date within the pack - once upon a time -, but there always seemed to be something at the back of his mind telling him to stop. Somehow he'd found himself drawn to his best friend instead, and they spent more time together hunting or just hanging out.

Although, they never spoke about the rare occasions where their friendship was put to the test. The times when a young Levi would finally take interest in a girl and the beta would get terribly jealous. He was never outright jealous, of course. The one time they had a big falling out about some stupid hunting trip Levi skipped to be with the girl. How they were nose-to-nose and extremely close to exchanging blows. The tension was stifling and could be cut with a blade. A pissed off Elias just turned away and shifted into his wolf before running into the forest. They would eventually make up by Levi finding Elias and looking at him with those emerald hues that Eli couldn't stay angry at.

Elias pulled himself from the inner reaches of his mind and nodded at Levi. "Only if you promise to do the same," he replied. Elias immediately felt the loss of comforting warmth as Levi pulled away. He almost didn't want to regain the personal space that he had once he and Levi parted from their wolf-like embrace. Elias gave him a wolfish smile before nudging his shoulder with his own. "Of course we'll be okay, we have you as an alpha," he said, partly serious and partly joking. It was something that Elias truly believed. They could get through any struggle with Levi as a leader. He was sure the pack believed it too. Elias owed everything to Levi, so Eli readily gave him his faith without question.

There was a silence between them for a few moments as they stared into each other's eyes. Emerald and sapphire, two beautiful colors. Elias swears that he could stare into those pools of emerald for hours if he had the chance. They were simply mesmerizing. There are often times when Elias finds himself absently staring into the green depths of Levi's eyes without him knowing it. They were beautiful, mesmerizing, so green, all of the above and much more. There was so much about Levi that Elias loved: the occasional smile, the laugh where you can tell he's forgotten all his worries, the subtle way he becomes embarrassed, and even the way his brows furrow when he's pissed.

Once again Elias became lost in Levi, in everything he was. An alpha, best friend, a shoulder to lean on. Levi was all he had, all he's got. How easily Eli could just get lost into the far reaches of his mind. It wasn't something that Elias liked, mostly because he had to bring his attention back to the present. They still had problems to deal with within their pack such as injuries and where they will be heading once all the wolves are ready to go.
paria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me