delete

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: Venus | Four

Postby ShadowOfTheBird » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:45 pm

Venus Mercury ● Twenty ● Female ● Rhythmic Crew Team Mom ● Tags; Rhythmics

Venus wasn't quite expecting the shoulder rub, however wasn't exactly opposed to it, closing her eyes for a moment and sighing in contentment. "Thanks, Anya. This morning was...eh...frustrating." She emphasized on the last word, not thinking to go on from there. Her muscles always tensed up when she was frustrated or angry; something she'd discovered years ago, but was powerless to stop.

"Really? I'll just have to go get some stuff from home and I can be over." The blonde girl replied, chuckling at Mungo's statement about it. "I'm aware, compared to me that woman is a master chef." Venus had her fair share of talents, however cooking was not one of them. Thinking back to the countless times she almost scarred her hands using the oven and stove almost caused the Rhythmic to shudder, however the grin on her face said otherwise. "You know if you ever need help with them Mungo I'd be happy to lend a hand, even if I have to take my parents' car." She suggested, picturing her shiny black and white-accented motorcycle. She'd been riding that thing for years, and kept her helmet just as long; but not everyone would ride passenger with her.
ShadowOfTheBird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mungo - 5 // Emory - 3

Postby pastel.bun » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:39 pm

Mungo Finley // male | 20 | rhythmic crew | clown // tags; Rhythmics

Mungo's smile keeps growing as some of their friends start to agree to going with Tatania, feeling less bad about having to turn down the pleasant suggestion. He's close to making a joke about the irony of Venus not being a good cook despite being so mom-like, something about packing lunches, when she bowls him all over again with the kind-hearted suggestion. "Aw, thanks Ves! I'll definitely keep that in mind," he promises, though he knows himself well enough that he kind of doubts he'll ever actually take her up on the offer. He hates the idea of putting her out, much less her parents too.

He wonders only briefly why Venus herself doesn't have a car, before he remembers the stylish motorcycle he had seen occasionally with the blonde. His subsequent grin is almost mischievous. "Come to think of it, Declan might actually like a ride on your bike. As much as it pains me to say it, he's an honest-to-God teenager now, and he'd probably love a spike of adrenaline." One of the things that sucked about being one of the oldest is watching his siblings go through the growing pains and phases that he himself had, and in his opinion they're doing so much too quickly. "Feels like just yesterday he was riding with training wheels..." He says with a wistful sigh, just a bit too dramatic to be taken seriously. There is a touch of sincerity in his words, though, and he's reminded again about the aspects of growing up that he sometimes hates. 'Perhaps Peter Pan had a point,' he muses silently.

Emory Eiken // androgyn | 18 | sizzle & stomp | heartbreaker // tags; Eun, Amos, Vance

Emory hadn't been paying attention to their surroundings at this point, and so didn't note the quiet new kid arrive. They only do a few moments later once they realize that the sleeping beauty had been awoken, their steps slowing to a halt as their concentration broke. They grimace a little as they overhear the steady stream of nonsense Eun directed at Amos, watching the two boy's interactions at a slightly skewed angle in the mirror. They can respect Eun's flexibility, if nothing else about him. Once their dark eyes drift back to their own reflection, Emory immediately smooths their features into something less pinched. There's no way they're getting stress lines over this, and besides 'upset' is just generally not a good look on them. "Hey, Eun," They respond neutrally, not bothering to make eye contact even through the mirror. As much of a risk that direct interaction is, they had learned the hard way that completely ignoring Eun made things far worse for them in the long run.

And then suddenly Vance is there, and their demeanor shifts in an instant. A smile that's at least partway true slides across their face, and they bat their long eyelashes as they look at him through the mirror. "It's always a pleasure to be graced with your presence, your majesty," They say with matching dramatics, twirling around smoothly on one foot and inclining their upper body in return. "Quiet morning?" They say, half answer and half question as they glide closer to where he is - and subsequently a bit further away from the other two. They know the question may seem a bit loaded, but they're also reasonably confident that Vance isn't bothering with his old ways right now, or at least wouldn't tell them if he is. They're being chatty, is all. Vance could usually be counted on for gentle banter, and Em certainly prefers him over anyone else in the room right now.
pastel.bun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: this side of the tracks | dance crew rp | closed

Postby feather_light_flight » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:57 pm

XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXTATANIA
XX19/ Female
XXDANCER
XXeveryoneish?
XXRYTHMIC
XXstudio
XXXXXXXXXXXX
Tatania's smile only brightened as various members of the team agreed to meet up at her house before the party. A small, girlish squeal escaped her soft pink lips, and the girl scrambled to her feet, pausing only to give a quick final pat to Venus's shoulders before jumping from foot to foot happily. "Yay! I'm so excited you guys!" If one could take a photo in that moment, Tatania would have been all firey curls and sunny smiles. And indeed, she seemed extra chipper and concentrated as practice started to begin, with the group gathering up around Pippa to await the day's instructions.

Vaugly, Tatania thought about offering up her car to Mungo- perhaps one of her sisters might be able to help with the pick ups, Juliet had her license after all, and Emma needed the practice- but the thought drifted to the back of her mind to be said later. Currently, all Tatania could think about was the excitement of the upcoming competition, and how to make tonight as fun as possible for everyone. She'd of course go home early to help her mom prepare dinner, and to clean up her room a bit before guests arrived, but she'd also have to ensure that her parents and their social duties were handled at the party before she could run off with her dance team- living the high life had its own unique set of responsibilities, mostly including mannerisms that Tatania was barely eloquent in.

XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXAMOS
XX20/ male
XXFLOWERS
XXEun, Em, Vance
XXSIZZLE&STOMP
XXstudio
XXXXXXXXXXXX
Amos chuckled at Eun, raising one calloused hand to ruffle the young mans bubble gum locks affectionately, "Sound's like an awesome dream man." Sparing a moment to glance over to Emory and Vance, Amos cracked a small, almost dimpled smile, and gave a polite nod to them. "Hey guys. Did you hear about the club that's opening tonight? I heard it's open to the public, and that the Rhythmic crew was thinking about going. Maybe we should go too?" It was a small, kinda confident statement, though really Amos was too soft spoken to make anything sound 100% confident. Still, he was hopeful. As the new kid, he still felt as if he had to make a name for himself in the group, and despite not being as athletic as the others, he did have a pretty good web of connections for information and stuff. Amos always seemed to be up to date on the Rhythmic crew's comings and goings, it was a pretty odd, but kind of useful, talent of his, and no one really knew how he got his info, but it was always correct.
feather_light_flight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Venus | Five

Postby ShadowOfTheBird » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:22 pm

Venus Mercury ● Twenty ● Female ● Rhythmic Crew Team Mom ● Tags; Rhythmics

Venus simply gave a thumbs-up to Mungo and nodded, honestly a bit surprised- and glad- no one had said anything about her own cooking abilities. When Tatania gave her squeal she giggled, spinning around to face the younger- and shorter- girl. "If you're so jumpy already you shouldn't have a problem during practice!" The blonde girl laughed, before standing up herself and looking to Mungo.

"Really?" She gave a combination smirk and grin, "I'll have to do a passenger-ing crash course real quick and make sure we have a helmet that fits him but yeah, I'd be happy to take him for a ride!" Her own like for adrenaline came back to her; riding her motorcycle, steep hills on regular bikes, roller-coasters, all of 'em were things she enjoyed. Come to think of it, she heard there was a girl in S&S who liked things like that quite a lot.
ShadowOfTheBird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ik-Eun (3)

Postby Killua Godspeed <3 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:19 pm

┌────────────┐

IK-EUN PARKxxx
the basket case
male | 17 | bisexual
crew: sizzle&stomp
mood: happy, uncomfortable
Tag(s): amos, emory, vance

└────────────┘
Eun's eyes were practically sparkling when Emory's greeting reached his ears. They...th-they actually said hi back to him! Without him having to repeat himself or anything! It was definitely a rare sight to behold, as usually Emory wouldn't hear him, or at least Eun thought they didn't...

Before he had any chance to externally express his happiness, the pink haired boy felt a hand in his hair. It was strangely comforting, seeing as he attempted to lean into the touch, but with the way his body was positioned, he would only end up flat on his face if he tried moving any further.
"Yeah, I know right?" Eun giggled as he let his leg drop back down to his side, letting go of Amos as he did so. He noticed that the other's attention was moved elsewhere, and Ik-Eun tilted his head a bit to see who was next to come. With it being Vance, the pink haired boy scratched the back of his head before sliding down to his stretching mat. "G-Good Afternoon, Vance!" He could only curse himself on the inside when his voice cracked within his greeting. While Eun didn't like to admit it, he was a little scared of Vance. You know, being an ex-juvenile doesn't exactly make a person approachable... However, from what Eun saw, Emory was perfectly fine interacting with the older man. Amos as well. It was something that often confused the boy, but he never spoke on it, believe that it was his deteriorated mind that was make him think of it like so. Eun always made it a habit to push away personal thoughts and treat everyone like they're important.

Not wanting to dwell on it any longer, Eun continued with his stretching, starting with the Cobra, King Cobra, and Mountain stances. Each one required him to practically fold himself in half to complete, but took only a few seconds thankfully. Eun was in the middle of his Mountain stance, which required him to bend backwards with his elbows and feet being the only body parts touching the ground, before Amos' words caught his attention.
"Club? Um..." The teen thought for a moment as he had his hands hold his head, his eyes staring at nothing in particular as he fell deep into thought. A club...was he even old enough for that kind of thing? He had to be if Amos was bringing it up. "Okay." Next question, don't clubs have a lot of people, and loud noises, and bright lights? Yeah, but he could always bring stuff from home to help with that...well everything except for the amount of people. "Alright." Last question, where did he hear that the other team would be there? Ah, that one could be explained with Amos just hearing it somewhere... "Oh wait," Amos already said he heard it somewhere. Eun let out a faint laugh to himself before kicking his feet up and letting his body fall, Eun now laying on his stomach. To a normal person, one would think that Eun was simply talking to himself, but it was the only way the pink haired boy could work things out in his mind. "That sounds like fun! I wanna go! I can go right?" Eun questioned as he was letting his legs swing idly behind him.
Killua Godspeed <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

pippa [ 2 ]

Postby artemis, » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:54 pm

( ) P I P P A !
    ──────────────────────────────────────
    pippa loretz. pip. female. 20. rhythmic crew captain. dance studio.

pippa listened intently when she heard that the party was going to be featuring sizzle and stomp. stretching out her back and wrists, she got up.
      "i'm definitely going," she piped up, taking a moment to give the rest of the group an approving smile. there was no way she was going to miss a chance to have sizzle and stomp invited to anya's party! already she was stoked and energized as she moved across the room to hook up her phone to the speakers.

after successfully getting the music ready, she turned to the mirrors to flip her loose ponytail back into a tight one. turning back to the group, she listened to tatiana. "it sounds like some fun, guys," she said. she was so excited. just think about it! sizzle & stomp and the rhythmic crew under the same roof for a night. how interesting that would be.

of course, pip didn't mean interesting in a 'i hope there's a fight' kind of way. like the team mom, she was always on top of some teammates to make sure they didn't mess with anyone's rep by getting into a brawl of some sort. pippa was glad that anya had thought of something to relieve the tension of competition against another local dance group. one that the rhythmic crew had a great deal of chemistry with; both good and bad.
      but then again, nothing was guaranteed. but she hoped she could trust her friends enough not to get into a pointless fight with a member of sizzle and stomp. it wouldn't go well.
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Alfred🎈( ii )

Postby itsprettymuch » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:31 am

Alfred Hayes

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
i male
ii nineteen
iii Ex gang
iv S&S
v studio
tags: eun,emory,
vance,amos
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Alfred arrived at the studio, his music blasting in the car now while the windows rolled down. "...Mona Lisa, slide with my people..." Alfred sang as he parked on the street across from the studio. Turning of the car, his music continued to play off of his phone, and Alfred continued to sing. Alfred grabbed his duffle bag from the passenger seat and swung the handle over his shoulder. He calmly stepped out of the car, and turned around to grabbed his phone from the seat along with his container of ravioli. Alfed waited for a few cars to clear before walking to the studio. "...like a pro skater I did my own grinds." Alfred walked a cross the street and into the studio. He was surprised that Jace wasn't here. Then again, he was always late to practice. Alfred didn't give it too much thought, mainly because it wasn't really his business to wonder why he's late most of the time. He could be handling business or something. "What's happening!" Alfred greeted boastfully as he walked through the entrance of the studio. His music now filled the dry room with liveliness. He walked to his normal corner by the mirror and sat his bags down right next to the chair that he claims. "What's wrong with you guys? Can't play music in a dance studio? You guys make it seem so a dungeon in here" Alfred joked, curling his lips with a smirk and scrunching his face up a bit.
itsprettymuch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mungo - 6 // Emory - 4

Postby pastel.bun » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:25 am

Mungo Finley // male | 20 | rhythmic crew | clown // tags; Rhythmics

Mungo's snapped out of his sentimental mood by the not-totally-uncommon sound of Tatania squealing, and he can't help but grin brighter at the boisterous redhead, something warming in his chest. He himself is already energetic to begin with, but Tatania is in a way that's incredibly contagious. He follows her lead to drift over closer to Pippa, gaze jumping back over to Venus when she agrees to his suggestion. "Oh, awesome!" He says, glad that Venus is all about 'safety first', as expected, especially since the mischievous look on her face would be worrying otherwise. He can already imagine the look on his brother's face at being allowed to do a big-boy-ish 'dangerous' thing, even if it is with a girl. Mungo knows he was raised better than that to care about that.

He also shoots a quick thumbs-up at Pippa's approval of the plan that they all seem to be quickly on board with. "Agreed, Captain! Fun for all and all for fun! Or, something like that," He says with a chuckle. Remembering Venus' comment about making sure everyone stays out of trouble, he honestly hopes nothing will have to happen. Mungo's not a fighter by any definition of the word, especially considering he passed out when one of his sisters accidentally broke their arm under his watch. Yeah, not his proudest moment. But, really, it's just supposed to be a fun night spent partying. He hates to jinx it, but... well, what could go wrong?

"Who's going to send the invite to Sizzle & Stomp, anyways?" He asks suddenly, glancing around the room. It almost seems like it'd be a captain-to-captain thing, unless someone else in the group happened to have gotten kinda close to a S&S member when he wasn't looking. The other dance group might've already heard about the club, of course, it isn't exactly a big secret - but if half the reason they're going is to check out the competition, it seems like a good idea to guarantee that they'd be there.

Emory Eiken // androgyn | 18 | sizzle & stomp | heartbreaker // tags; Eun, Amos, Vance, Alfred

Emory turns their body and attention just slightly toward the pair in the corner, admittedly interested in Amos' intel. The kid can be shady as heck a lot of the time, but Em isn't the nosy type. "I heard about the club, but not the Crew," they admit, tapping one perfectly manicured nail on their cheek thoughtfully, "It'll probably make for an interesting night," they say, an impish gleam in their dark eyes. It isn't like they intend to start anything, but they really are curious to check out the competition. Possibly in more ways than one.

Their gaze drifts back to the basket-case of a boy, raising a sharp eyebrow at his shaky greeting and subsequent babbling. If Eun had to come along, assuming the younger boy is allowed in at all (not that that would really stop any of them, honestly), then Emory is determined to not be the one stuck babysitting him when he inevitably gets whiny about the noise or something. They turn their unimpressed gaze to Amos, trying to convey with just a look to choose his answer to Eun carefully, when suddenly the room gets much louder.

Em shoots Alfred a smile that's mostly bite, if the older boy bothers to notice. "Practice hasn't exactly started yet, if you couldn't tell," They say, eyes flitting to the door briefly as if that would summon their perpetually tardy captain, "But you're right! This room needed some jams," they add diplomatically, shimmying their shoulders gently to the beat to emphasize their point. Emory can be a fun person sometimes, especially when it came to Alfred. They can't help but like the guy; he's affable without being a complete ditz, which Em can appreciate.
pastel.bun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: this side of the tracks | dance crew rp | closed

Postby feather_light_flight » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:46 am

XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXTATANIA
XX19/ Female
XXDANCER
XXeveryoneish?
XXRYTHMIC
XXstudio
XXXXXXXXXXXX
The firey red head smiles at Venus as she pulls her leg up into a scorpion, bending her head back to touch her forehead to her toes before winking at the team mom, "Trust me girl, I'm more than ready for practice!" Anya was glad that Mungo and the other's seemed to be feeding off of her energy, a good practice likely meant more time to get ready, and Tatania had a tsunami of other responsibilities to take care of before tonight. Including helping her sisters with their homework, helping her father with his guest list, and helping her mother prepare dinner. In case it wasn't obvious, Tatania was a very helpful person.

Mungo's question about inviting the team sent a small shiver down her back, and she raised her hand, albeit a bit timidly, to reply to him, "I already sent out an invite...of sorts. I'm sure they'll be there but Pippa could check with Chase to make sure if she wanted..." Pearly teeth bit into a soft pink lower lip as Anya watched her captain to see if her statement was ok. She was always hesitant about stepping on other people's toes, and tried to be as polite as possible.

XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXAMOS
XX20/ male
XXFLOWERS
XXEun, Em, Van, Al
XXSIZZLE&STOMP
XXstudio
XXXXXXXXXXXX
Amos smiled at Alfred as he entered the room, giving a small nod in greeting before turning back to Eun, "Hey don't worry man, I'll make sure you get in, and if anything goes sideways, we'll take care of it ok?" Amos was a warm soul, and watching out for Eun came naturally to the young asthmatic. Perhaps because they shared health problems that were out of their control? Who knows, but it was obvious that Amos viewed the young man as a brother of sorts. Regardless of how many shady looks from his team mates such an attitude brought. Amos had never been one to care for if he went against the grain of things, he had a bit of a rebellious history to say the least. With a slight glance at Emory, Amos made his way over to Vance, tilting his head curiously, "Are you coming tonight? Like I said, the whole Rhythmic crew will be there...including Anya." Ohhhh bit of a land mine Amos was stepping on there. No one was supposed to talk about Tatania and Vance having a history. Luckily, Amos kept his voice low enough that his words wouldn't drift to the other members in the room.
feather_light_flight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ik-Eun (4)

Postby Killua Godspeed <3 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:10 am

┌────────────┐

IK-EUN PARKxxx
the basket case
male | 17 | bisexual
crew: sizzle&stomp
mood: happy, uncomfortable
Tag(s): amos, emory, vance, al

└────────────┘
Eun brought his attention over to the door at the sound of music and a familiar voice. Immediately, the boy propped himself up to his feet and began waving his hands high above his head.
"Good Afternoon, Alfred!" He called above the music playing through his phone, smiling happily at the other. His attention was then brought back to Amos, who claimed that everything would be alright in the end. The other man always seemed to know how to make Eun feel better, whether it was because of his parents fighting again or his SPD acting up, Amos was usually the first person to be there for him. Yeah, Eun hasn't known him for as long as he did the others, but for some reason, he feels much more comfortable around him over everyone else to be honest. "Okay, thanks Amos! I trust you, so don't let me down!" The pink haired teen smiled as he clasped his hands behind his back. He was more or less excited to see the Rhythmic Crew and how much they've changed. And although they've had their little bouts with each other from time to time, Eun has yet to meet all of them, so he knew that tonight would be fun in terms of getting to know each other. So long as he brought his sunglasses, earbuds, and his favorite hoodie...everything would be okay. Right?

Eun's eyes curiously followed Amos as the man made his way over to Mr. Scary Juvie Man. He couldn't quite hear what they were saying, and honestly, he didn't want to be nosy about it so instead, the teen moved over to one of the empty chairs and plopped himself down, but still kept his eyes focused on Amos and Vance.
Killua Godspeed <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me