The Chosen || a medieval pokemon rp (18/18)

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Kaede {3}, Inochi {3}

Postby The Alpha » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:48 pm

♨ KAEDE AKATSUKI ♨

┏--------------- ⊰ ♨ ⊱ ---------------┒
"This shall be my crusade...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
⊰ Chosen Knight of Fire ⊱
Age ⊱ 18 Years
Gender ⊱ Female
Pokemon Companion ⊱
Amaterasu, the Ninetales
Location ⊱ Temple Hallway
Mentioned ⊱ None
Tags ⊱ Isadora, Vehla
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
...even if I must die fighting."
┗--------------- ⊰ ♨ ⊱ ---------------┙
The blonde watched the girl's reactions as she answered her, taking into account her shyness. It quickly became apparent that Isadora was of the shy varitey of people, a rather fitting match for a ghost type. It was also apparent that she was not accustomed to recievely a noble's style of greeting like Kaede had just given her, but this did not bother the Knight of Fire in the slightest. To her, anyone who stepped into these halls with a Pokemon companion was a knight worthy of equalily no matter what background they came from. The rest was sure to follow later as time passed. Kaede smiled slightly and was about to speak again when she felt pressure in her back, a hand slapping against her. Her instincts kicked in and she spun around, moving the opposite direction the arm had pushed, alerting Amaterasu's attention. Her hand had reached over to her sword to prepare to draw it as she spun around to face the new comer, her face stern and eyes narrowed. Once she saw it was Vehla - the Knight of Rock - though, she halted her manuver and sighed, "Vehla..." She sighed and Amaterasu relaxed, her expression softening again just as her Knight's did, "Yes...good morning I suppose."

The Ninetales dipped her head to Aderstein as a sign of greeting before she turned her eyes to the ceiling to listen to the sounds outside of the temple. She heard voices of humans and Pokemon alike and she hummed in her throat as she turned her ruby eyes back to her Pokemon compnaions and spoke, her eyes narrowed thoughtfully, "It seems that many of our brethen and their new Chosen warriors have just arrived. However, I sense a tense feeling in the air." This was certianly something to ponder and she couldn't help but worry about what kind of people some of the others had chosen. Hearing this from her Ninetales companion, Kaede began to think of this in the back of her mind as well.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ϟ INOCHI SAITO ϟ

┏--------------- ⊰ ϟ ⊱ ---------------┒
"The pretty lie that is 'equality'
⊰ Chosen Knight of Electric ⊱
Age ⊱ 23 Years
Gender ⊱ Male
Pokemon Companion ⊱
Osama, the Luxray
Location ⊱ Front Gate
Mentioned ⊱ ~Same as tagged~
Tags ⊱ Phoenix, Oana, Legacy, Lyra
is absolute and utter nonsense."
┗--------------- ⊰ ϟ ⊱ ---------------┙
With narrowed and questioning eyes, after gracily letting all of them who spoke up speak, Inochi finally decided to speak,"So each of you...is the chosen knight of the Pokemon you travel with then...and none of you are from a Noble background?" There was a moment of silence as he blinked, the information sinking in. Truly, Osama was not sure would his reaction would be, but he knew one thing for certain. It would surely be interesting to see how he caused the others around him to react. Then again, he was not expecting the laught the slowly broke free from the prince's lips as he finally decided these other knights amused him. After observing him in the palace he'd lived in and how interacted with the servants, it was true that Inochi had much to learn in the ways of manners and how to socialize with others properly and it certianly was not why he had chosen him. Unforunately, why he did choose him was not easily noticed, so he could only hope it would show itself to the others in time; he didn't need yet anoter lecture from the others for chosing 'unworthy knights'. As Inochi's laughter slowly died down, he looked back over his shoulder as the Luxray, his expression full of amusement and the slightest view of a sinisterness beneath it, "Goodness, Osama, no wonder you came to chose me. True worthy knights are hard to come by then? Guess I'll be carrying most of the army then." Osama was exprsionless as he replied, "Perhaps you may be right, but that remains to be seen as all must prove their worth as Chosen Knights..."

He barely heard him as he wondered how angrly they would react and if any of them would try and lash out. He wanted to push their buttons and see how much it would take to make them get angry, but why? Because he enjoyed it and it fastinated him to see just how much pressure and teasing it would take. For most, it was not much and those ones were much fun. No, it wa sthe ones that simmered and boiled quietly in their anger before it exploded into a fury. Now those were the most fun to provoke. Of course, there were also the ones that just submitted to his claimed and broke down in sorrow; those were even less fun than the ones that were easily provoked. He had no sympathy for the weak and spineless; he had no sympathy for anyone really. Inochi's once confused expression was replaced with an amused and smug look as she turned back to the others, looking down upon them out of the corner of his eyes, just waiting to see how they would react as his grin spread acorss his face.
The Alpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Chosen || a medieval pokemon rp (18/18)

Postby InfectedHau » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:12 pm

Oana||20||Female||Bug||Companion: Uira Pitara||Location: Front Gate||Tagged: Inochi, Phoenix, Legacy, Lyra
    "Oh, you won't have to worry about that," Oana said, her tone light and her voice pleasant. She could tell that the noble was looking for a rise, and no doubt some would give him one, but she'd always been taught not to lash out at those sorts of people. It was like the kahuna always said, "The spear may pierce the fish, but it will never pierce the water."
    "Kahuna Miru taught me how to fight," she continued, "and I got pre-ty good at it before I left. He said I was a natural." Hopefully the others would follow her example. It was their collective first day as knights, they didn't need to ruin it with infighting. Judging from what the kid with the Eevee had said, though, that was unlikely. She supposed that was only natural, if they were chosen knights then it was in their nature to fight. More people were arriving, two, if they weren't careful this could spiral way out of control. "Those clothes of yours look really uncomfortable,"
    she said, by way of changing the subject, "Looks like it would be hard to move around in." In fact, now that she looked around, she was fairly lightly clothed, compared to everyone else. Her traveling hood covered most of her, but underneath she wore a simple woven skirt, and a light wrap over her chest. She didn't even have shoes on. On the islands, everyone dressed like that, but here she just felt... out of place. She supposed it didn't matter, it was just clothes after all, but she couldn't help but shuffle her feet across the cobblestones at the thought. How could they walk around, not feeling the ground beneath their feet? It was a strange thought.

Vehla Strauss||25||Female||Rock||Companion: Aderstein||Location||Halls||Tagged: Isadora, Kaede
    "Ah, a little tension never hurt anybody," Aderstein said jovially, "Competition breeds improvement, after all. They will train all the harder if they are aiming to best one another!"
    "Good to see your instincts haven't dulled from all this laying about!" Vehla chuckled, leaning rather obnoxiously on the knight of fire's shoulder. "These last few days have been so dreadfully boring, Ever since that Ursaring seemed to take a fright to me. Honestly, you'd think he wasn't used to being challenged!" The event she was referring to had happened about a week ago, on one of Vehla's woodland excursions. She'd happened upon an Ursaring, fresh out of hybernation, and, naturally, had decided to wrestle it. After she'd pinned it, it seemed not to want anything more to do with her. It ran every time she approached now, and there weren't any other pokemon around that made suitable sparring partners. A rather unfortunate turn of events, one that she hoped would be rectified by the new recruits that the guardian pokemon seemed to be talking about.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Chosen Knight of Ice

Postby pennywise; » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:21 pm

♐ Lᴇɢᴀᴄʏ ᴍᴀʜɪ'ᴀɪ ♐

═════════
mood: annoyed ‡
companion: Xerxes, the Beartic ‡
tagged: Oana, Phoenix, Inochi, Lyra ‡
mentioned: none ‡

Hearing a meek voice speak up, Legacy glanced over to see a girl introduce herself as Lyra. She gave a nod to the girl in greeting, acknowledging her but still remaining focused on this air-headed noble. A small burst of laughter broke the air and Legacy's gaze snapped back to the blonde. Feeling the hair on the back of her neck bristle, she listened to the haughty remark from the young man. Blood rushed to her ears and her heart thudded in her chest, filling her veins with adrenaline. Oh, now she was mad. She was more mad than she had ever been in her life. The Chosen Knight of Ice balled up her fists as she sucked air between her teeth. She wasn't sure if Xerxes was going to stop her or not but, she hoped he wouldn't. She really hoped he'd let her handle this herself. She was so enraged that she didn't even hear Oana's comment. "You slimy, arrogant man." she hissed between her pursed lips. "You dare have the nerve to speak to your fellow Knights like that?" Legacy was stalking towards him without realizing it, raising her fist in the air.
    "Legacy!" Xerxes growled, swiping his huge paw out and catching the woman by the back of her shirt. "Mind your temper." he grumbled lowly in her ear. "You don't have to like him but you must at least tolerate him." He was just as annoyed as she was and he would have loved for her to smash Osama's Knight but, he respected the other pokemon and would not allow her to disrespect them in such a way.
    Legacy glared daggers through the man, her fist still raised and shaking with anger. She slowly lowered it but did not take her gaze off of the Knight of Electricity. She was furious and had it not been for Xerxes, she would have been wailing on this fool. She had never wanted to hurt someone so bad in her life before.
Last edited by pennywise; on Thu May 04, 2017 3:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
pennywise;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:01 pm

phσєníх skчє
Crush;Open|Pokèmon Companion;Sun Rider, The Eevee|Age;19 years|Nicknames;Zenix, Nix, Phe|Rank;Knight of The Normal Pokèmon|Location;Front Gate|Tags;Oana, Inochi

■■■■■■■■■■■■

Phoenix gave a qiuet cough and said very shyly. "Well, my name is Phoenix, and this is my best friend, Sun Rider." Phoenix introduced himself.
"Maybe instead of snapping at each other and being rude, we can hopefully get to know each other a little bit. Besides, some people might want to make friends, not enemies, and a good way to start is by introducing ourselves, and our friends."
Pheonix said it a little rudely, but he was pretty sensitive to other showing hate after being in a orphan so long.
Sun Rider smacked her paw on her face and she sighed. Sun Rider then looked up again and waved her tail in greeting.
Phoenix gave a weak smile to his companion. He put his hand to his shoulder and Sun Rider leaped onto his hand that had a glove covering it. The glove was black and red, a very nice combination.
Sun Rider made another noise that sounded like a purr. Then it gave a happy mew to the other knights, her way of saying hello.
"I can tell you can't wait to be friends with them."
Phoenix said to his companions rubbed her head against his chest in reply as her drew her close to his body.
Holding her gently he tilted his head and shyly waved at a quiet girl who was off to the side.
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Flying || Fairy

Postby astral. » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:48 am

╔═════════════════╗
❁ Fawn Rivers
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
mood; anxious
companion; Saoirse, the Sylveon
tags; open
location; front gate

╚═════════════════╝
Fawn felt a shudder run down her spine as she packed up the last of her things close to where herself and her (best friend) companion had been camping for the night. The thought of encountering new people that she had never before. Saoirse had been telling her of the trials that await her and it all had felt very much more like a dream, rather than reality - all until recently.
"We'll go on soon - as soon as you finish your tea and wash up", Fawn smiled at Saoirse, who was still covered in the cream from a pastry that Fawn had made for them for their journey. Growing up in a small village had been fairly pleasant for the young girl, knowing everyone so well that she considered them family. Her father ran a small bakery, where she helped out at fairly often, not really interacting with many others in her age group - possibly leading to her timid nature.
Once Saoirse had finished, Fawn packed up the tea set and they were on their way.

"You'll be fine", Saoirse chimed to Fawn - noticing the tension seeming to grow more and more inthe girl, "They are just people, ya know?". Saoirse's confidence was calming. Fawn could never quite explain to the sylveon just quite how she felt. "I know, but - what if they don't like me?", Fawn responded. Saoirse rolled his eyes and sighed, "That's impossible", he huffed and scurried up past her and walked on in front of her. She tried to catch up with him, but was confused to see the sylveon standing and waiting for her near the gate, where others were mingling. "I don't know if I can do this-", Fawn muttered. Saoirse nudged her forward, eager to see his chosen knight interact with the others.

________________________________________________________________________________________

╔═════════════════╗
✩ Natsune Hikaru
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
mood; meh
companion; Hana, the Dragonite
tags; open
location; front gate

╚═════════════════╝
Hana carried Hikaru for a while before deciding that she needed a break. The lazy, floppy bundle, that she held so dear to her, was far heavier than his skinny appearance may have suggested. They had left their home in the mountains only a few days prior and were both pretty excited to finally be able to get to the Knight's hall. Hana had hounded poor Roo, being the mother hen that she is, into packing just about everything and a little extra (to his obvious dismay). "You can never not be too careful", Hana would say to Roo, not that he was the best listener, so she had said the same thing to the young man over and over, in hopes that the repitition would eventually have some sort of an effect.
Just as Hana had started flying down, she realised how close she was to the hall! Instead of taking a rest in the forest, she chose to wake up the sleeping Hikaru and place him ever so stealthily in front of the gates. Unfortunately, Hikaru was far too passed out to even recognise what was happening before it was too late. Hana had just woken him enough to put down Hikaru and fly off, leaving him looking dazed and confused - all while standing in front of the other knights at the gate. "Uhhhh-", he smiled awkwardly, then began laughing. It was fairly hard to ever really tell what was on his mind - or if he had been paying attention. Hikaru is always full of surprises - especially when you least expect it.

Hana landed beside Hikaru only moments later, to find him laughing. The pokemon eyed him in confusion, then began laughing too. Ahh, how Hikaru always kept her on her toes. She really loved this trait of his. The two halted their laughter after a while and bowed to the others in an attempt to greet them. "It's very nice to meet you all", Hana chimed. Hikaru simply bowed and took in the moment, trying to regain his breath after having laughed so hard.
astral.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby potatoscones » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:21 am

isadora uxue - 21 years - female - companion; libra, the banette - location; temple halls - tags; kaede, vehla
    Looking at the her two peers, Isadora felt a bit bad, as if she somehow, were not worthy to be around them. She shook off the feeling; she was a Knight, just like them, after all. There wasn't a reason to feel so bad. She was also incredibly grateful that she wasn't the one who had been knocked on the back - there was no doubt in her mind that she'd have fallen over. "Y-you challenged an Ursaring? That's awfully brave.." In her recluse from the others, she had not heard of this, and seemed rather surprised at that fact. Though, even if she had known about it when it took place, it was likely that all she would have done is worry and be concerned, so it was probably for the best she didn't know.
    Libra gave his usual, cheeky grin. 'Let's just hope competition doesn't breed violence. Sure would be unfortunate,' He floated about as he said this. Since that was the only part of the conversation that Isadora had heard, she felt herself tense up involuntarily. She really hoped that she wouldn't have to fight any of the others. She'd lose right away. Instead of voicing her concern, she simply coughed lightly into her sleeve.
potatoscones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Osteo » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:37 am

(Sorry it's so short, I had to type this one up on my phone)

Lyra Kingsman - Knight of Psychic - Location: Front Gate - Tagged: Oana, Inochi, Legacy, Phoenix

Not quite sure as what to do, Lyra awkwardly smiled at the now bickering group.
"Well....this is going to be interesting".
"It does seem that way". Stella thought to her trainer as she let out a sigh. "To actually think that these are the Knights who will be in charge of guarding this world...well let's just say I find it a bit disturbing".
"Hopefully they'll learn to put aside their differences with time".
"They better. If not we're all done for". Stella mused.

"Ok then..." Lyra said as she clapped her hands together, "I think I'm going to head on inside. If anyone wants to join me they're welcome to do so. However, if you want to contine with your.....ah...intelluctual debate please feel free to do so.

"That was wise. It's best not to get involved with arguments like that. Especially when we've just got here". Stella praised
"Tell me about it. If they want to stand around and bicker let them, just know that I don't want to play any part in it though". Lyra silently responded as she fought the urge to roll her eyes.
Osteo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kaede {4}, Inochi {4}

Postby The Alpha » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:45 pm

♨ KAEDE AKATSUKI ♨

┏--------------- ⊰ ♨ ⊱ ---------------┒
"This shall be my crusade...
⊰ Chosen Knight of Fire ⊱
Age ⊱ 20 Years
Gender ⊱ Female
Pokemon Companion ⊱
Amaterasu, the Ninetales
Location ⊱ Hallway >> Lookout tower
Mentioned ⊱ Inochi
Tags ⊱ Isadora, Vehla >> None
...even if I must die fighting."
┗--------------- ⊰ ♨ ⊱ ---------------┙
The Knight of Fire had narrowed her eyes in annoyance at the woman leaning on her shoulder, trying to make it obvious that she was not amused by it. It fell on deaf ears. She wriggled out of her grasp and stepped back to have a bit more personal distance as she replied, "Knowing your brute strength, I'm sure it feared it was going to die." Kaede meant this in jest, but it carried a bit more of a sting to it, more than she intended. It was a normal thing around her though as her words were often sharper than most expected and than she meant them to be. Her past had taught this well to her; best to intimidate by voice than to have to show what strength you have. It was safer that way. The Knight of Fire looked between the two other knights and spoke again, "I believe I shall go have a look at the arriving knights, see how many are yet to arrive. You both are welcome to join us if you wish of course. If not, I shall see you both again later, either in training or this evening's banquet." With that, the blonde woman closed her eyes and bowed her head respectfully to the both of them before turning with Amaterasu down the hall past Isadora. When they'd rounded a corner, Kaede then looked to the Ninetales, "Have you any worries about the knights the others shall bring?" This seemed to be a question the Pokemon had been expecting.

The two of them had stepped out into one of the lookout post's towers that overlooked the temple's small entrance courtyard and the gate beyond before the Ninetales spoke, "Regards of what the other may think, I always worry before everyone arrives. It is no easy task finding the right knight and there have been times when some of my brethren have had to go out again and search because the first was not correct. I too have had to as well." Amaterasu looked and smiled at the girl beside her, "Not that I worry about that this time in my case. There is no doubt that you are the only one suited to be my Chosen Knight." Kaede didn't answer right away, "You do not know what the future holds though." "I know it is nothing that would change my mind." Just then, a figure and another Pokemon walked through the courtyard but they did not see the Knight of Fire and the Ninetales. Amaterasu narrowed her eyes though and sighed, "I fear that Osama has been lead astray once again however..."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ϟ INOCHI SAITO ϟ

┏--------------- ⊰ ϟ ⊱ ---------------┒
"The pretty lie that is 'equality'
⊰ Chosen Knight of Electric ⊱
Age ⊱ 23 Years
Gender ⊱ Male
Pokemon Companion ⊱
Osama, the Luxray
Location ⊱ Front Gate
Mentioned ⊱ ~Same as tagged~
Tags ⊱ Phoenix, Oana, Legacy, Lyra
is absolute and utter nonsense."
┗--------------- ⊰ ϟ ⊱ ---------------┙
It didn't seem like his grin could grow any more and yet, here it was, spreading across his face as he watched the girl sputter and insult him. His red gaze just seemed to laugh with its own voice without even making a noise. The laughter grew ad grew as she stalked towards him and Inochi prepared himself for the game. She was halted by her Pokemon guardian however and slowly, she let go of her advance though her anger remained. Inochi chuckled in amusement, "Fellow Knights? As far as I am concerned, I see nothing but those in need of proper training around me." With a dignified and practice stance, he gestured fondly to his own armor, "Long before I was ever asked to become a knight I was trained in swordplay. I've even had my fair share of battles I've fought in and won. From what I see in front of me, none of you look experienced so I would guess that most of you have never even swung a sword, let alone fought with it. No," He turned his back on all of them with a shake of his head, "I see no fellow comrades before me, just children who don't know what they are getting themselves into." This was starting to get out of hand, though the Knight of Electric saw it only as fun. Osama quickly decided to step in and growled softly in his throat, "Prince Inochi, let us continue inside now. There is much to prepare for before this evening."

This wording linked back to a pattern that the prince was fond of and used to so he smiled confidently as the Luxray and nodded, "Very well. Then lead the way, Osama, and I shall follow just this once." He said not another word to the others behind him and the Luxray could only sigh silently in relief as he led the Prince into the temple and away from the other knights.
The Alpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:16 pm

phσєníх skчє
Crush;Open|Pokèmon Companion;Sun Rider, The Eevee|Age;19 years|Nicknames;Zenix, Nix, Phe|Rank;Knight of The Normal Pokèmon|Location;Front Gate|Tags;Oana, Inochi, Legacy

■■■■■■■■■■■■

"Yes you have to put up with them. Don't worry Phoenix. People need friends in order to make it. One who refuses friendship, have a larger weakness in them. Confidence is good, but too much is a bad thing, also, if one refuses friends, they lose valuable help. Don't worry about it, if he wants to be a stuck up kid, he can." Sun Rider chipped to Phoenix.
"He didn't have to be rude about it though, also, looks are not everything. He doesn't even know any of us!" Phoenix said. His hand turning into a fist.
Sun Rider sighed. The eevee leaped out of his hands and onto Phoenix's shoulder. "Just ignore him Nix. Nobles tend to bring problems."
Phoenix nodded. "Alright, your right as usual. However, you are the teacher, and I am the student, no doubt you should be right." Phoenix said to his friend.
"I wouldn't say I am a teacher...." Sun Rider began.
"Well, you are to me!" Phoenix replied to her. Phoenix put his hand above her redish brown head. The eevee made a noise that sounded like a purr and pressed her head against his gloved hand.
Rider was usually right, so Phoenix shouldn't worry too much, yet he knew that him and that kid's problem has just began.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:20 pm

Oana||20||Female||Bug||Companion: Uira Pitara||Location: Front Gate||Tagged: Inochi, Phoenix, Legacy, Lyra
    If anything, Oana was impressed. "You've been training for that long?" She asked. "That's pretty cool. I just started a few years ago, when I met Ui here. I bet you'll be able to teach us a lot!" She was glad that the Ice champion's pokemon had managed to stop her before things got serious. A fight on the first day was probably not the best omen. Hopefully she'd be able to sort everything out before the two met again. Or, at the very least, push the lightning one off the nearest cliff. Hey, some people just couldn't play nice.
    As Inochi stalked off, Oana turned to the other knights. She'd already introduced herself to one, but the other two were still knew. It was a relief to know that she wasn't the only girl, she'd thought that most knights were male. "Anyway," she said, "I'm Oana, and this is... well, he didn't actually tell me his name. I'm the chosen bug knight, and this bright beetle over here is my partner." Her first attempts at making friends had bombed, maybe these two would be nicer. Someone had to be, right? She didn't like her chances here if being a knight meant you had to be sullen and standoffish.

Vehla Strauss||25||Female||Rock||Companion: Aderstein||Location||Halls||Tagged: Isadora, Kaede
    "And well it should have been!" Vehla declared, flexing her arm dramatically. The knight of rock was not easily intimidated, but she was also largely oblivious to other people's emotions. Her grasp on sarcasm wasn't all that great either. He proved a worthy opponent, though, while it lasted." When Kaede left to go meet the new recruits, Vehla quickly followed. She wanted to see the new blood, judge whether any of them would put up a good fight. Briefly, she wondered if there would be any more of noble birth among them. It was strange, many of the knights seemed to be commoners, or from different walks of life entirely.
    "Noble birth is not necessarily the mark of a true knight," Aderstein said, picking up on his partner's thoughts. "Ability does not restrict itself to bloodlines.""But you chose me because of it, did you not?" Vehla asked.
    "The Knight of Rock is a knight of strength," the gigalith said. "It is his duty to be unbreakable, the protector; and there are no better protectors to be found than in your house. I chose you because you are strong, as is all your family.
    "You honor me, old friend," Vehla said, "now, let us meet our new comrades."
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me