☣ QUIET IS VIOLENT ☣ 1 ROLE OPEN

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

☣ QUIET IS VIOLENT ☣ 1 ROLE OPEN

Postby awakening souls. » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:53 pm

xx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
───────────────────────────────────────────────── QUIET
───────────
coded by
storm coming.

───────────
───────────
quiet is peaceful. it's serene. sometimes it's even surreal. it is there to drift us into a cal
m slumber that we wish to never wake of; to alleviate our overwhelming thoughts and re
lax our racing heartbeats; other times, it is just there to remind us that not everything is
distressful. but what happens when that same silence becomes a breeding ground for cr
eatures that feed off your insecurities and anxieties? what if everything you knew about
quietness was all wrong? maybe the quiet itself isn't destructive, but the things that lurk
──────────────────────within it are.───────────────────────
no one knew where it came from or when it started. no one knew how it got there or ho
w to rid the world of it. one thing they were certain of, however, was its ability to kill. w
ell, not it per se, but the things within it. earth's population quickly decreased over the c
ourse of a month. it is said that when sound is limited, these monsters become attracted
to that silence and attack the nearest human. oddly enough, these beasts do not target a
nimals. the reason for this is yet to be discovered, as are the creatures' origin(s) and its st
rong attraction to silence. the worst part is that they can only be seen by "the immunes."
────────────────────────────────────────────────

nearly four months after "the outbreak", only twenty
individuals remain. it is believed that this group of pe
ople are immune to the creatures, which is also inexp
lainable (for now). despite their immunity, they also h
ave their struggles: since the creatures do not have th
e ability to kill them, they possess them. these posses
sions cause them to turn against their friends, wreakin
──────────────────────────────────────────
g havoc among "the immunes." together, they must fight off the evil with whatever weapons they can manage to scavenge or build, a
s well as dig through the debris in hopes of finding food or other basic necessities. survival will be tough. many will not make it to see
the revolution... if there ever is one. some will go down as legends, others will go down as disgraces. regardless of the ending, surren
dering is not an option. who knows? perhaps "the immunes" will all last long enough to rebuild the world's population. just maybe.
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Last edited by awakening souls. on Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:57 pm, edited 30 times in total.
awakening souls.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☣ RULES ☣

Postby awakening souls. » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:52 pm

I. follow all of cs's rules.
II. be kind, be polite, and use common courtesy.
III. don't use harsh swears. just. don't. it's not cool.
IV. post forms and ooc chat on the discussion thread.
V. power-playing is so looked down upon. avoid it.
VI. no one's perfect, so don't make your chars perfect, kay?
VII. rivalries are allowed. not all of "the immunes" have to be buds.
VIII. don't kill anyone's char without permission. so uncool, kid.
IX. two chars per person due to the limited amount of chars in the rp.
X. kids? sure. there can be youngsters, you just can't have your own kid.
XI. all characters must be over the age of five. we don't need babies, thanks.
XII. you can't be your own love interest. family members are fine, though.
XIII. try to get a post up at least every other day. pm me about inactivity.
XIV. please discuss all major plot twists on the discussion thread.
XV. gender and sexuality balance thing... you've all heard of it.
XVI. keep characters unique. we need a bit of diversity in this.
XVII. at least two paragraphs per post. this is semi-lit, my babes.
XVIII. proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, all that jazz. it's important!
XIX. forms must contain your character(s)'s history & personality.
XX. have fun my m8s, duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Last edited by awakening souls. on Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:18 am, edited 7 times in total.
awakening souls.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☣ APPLICATIONS ☣

Postby awakening souls. » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:22 pm

Down below is the form you must fill out to be accepted into the roleplay! The form is very basic and doesn't have much coding, which is why I'm giving you the liberty to create your own forms. As long as you include all the information necessary, you should be good to go!

Code: Select all
[center][size=200][b]Character Name Here[/b][/size]
[b]──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────[/b]
[img]CharacterImageHere[/img]
[b]──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────[/b]
[size=95][b]Gender:[/b] Character's Gender Here
[b]Age:[/b] Character's Age Here
[b]Sexuality:[/b] Character's Sexuality Here
[b]Role:[/b] Character's Role Here
[b]Physical Description (Optional):[/b] Character's Physical Description Here

[b]Personality (Key Words or Paragraph:[/b]Character's Personality Here

[b]Family Members:[/b] Character's Family Here
[b]Crush:[/b] Character's Crush Here
[b]Spouse/Boyfriend/Girlfriend:[/b] Character's Relationship Here
[b]Friends:[/b] Character's Friends Here
[b]Rivals:[/b] Character's Enemies Here
[b]Pets:[/b] Character's Pets Here

[b]History (Paragraph):[/b] Character's History Here

[b]Outfit(s)[/b]: Character's Clothing Here
[b]Weapon(s):[/b] Character's Weapons Here
[b]Voice (Optional):[/b] Character's Voice Here
[b]Theme Song (Optional):[/b] Character's Theme Song Here
[b]Additional:[/b] Additional Information Here[/size][/center]
Last edited by awakening souls. on Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
awakening souls.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☣ CHARACTERS ☣

Postby awakening souls. » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:55 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxFEMALES
[ the leader (1) ] Calista | female | 18 | ✦Awakening Souls✦ | x
[ the elite (1) ] Hermione | female | 19 | crookshanks, | x
[ the daredevil (1) ] Sybil | female | unknown | bubble9001 | x
[ the screwup (1) ] Texas | female | 19 | Slava | x
[ the brains (1) ] Mothand | female | 19 | exousia | x
[ loner (5) ] Wren | female | 18 | Raya36 | x
[ loner (5) ] Brooklyn | female | 19 | Domino'ss | x
[ loner (5) ] Jada | female | 19 | royalty. | x
[ loner (5) ] Hattie | female | 19 | Fawnie | x
[ loner (5) ] Katrina | female | 20 | Foxros | x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxMALES
[ the boss (1) ] Vsevolod | male | 21 | Slava | x
[ the aristrocracy (1) ] Rhett | male | 20 | Fawnie | x
[ the badboy (1) ] Ahren | male | 16 | crookshanks, | x
[ the klutz (1) ] Salvatore | male | 19 | piddlydink | x
[ the nerd (1) ] name | male | age | user | x
[ loner (5) ] Jasper | male | 23 | ✦Awakening Souls✦ | x
[ loner (5) ] Moore | male | 16 | w0lfman | x
[ loner (5) ] Sebastian | male | 20 | bubble9001 | x
[ loner (5) ] Mikael | male | 19 | exousia | x
[ loner (5) ] Jayce | male | 20 | royalty. | x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxANIMALS
Till | male | unknown | Doberman | Slava | x
Danger | male | 4 | Shepherd | snitching. | x
Fly | female | 5 | Cheetah | bubble9001 | x
Ashka | female | 4 | Shepherd | Raya36 | x
Pixie | female | unknown | Ocelot | Dominos'ss | x
Mars | male | unknown | Cockatiel | x
Last edited by awakening souls. on Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:31 pm, edited 50 times in total.
awakening souls.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☣ RELATIONSHIPS ☣

Postby awakening souls. » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:14 am

crushes -
♥ moore ↣ rhett ♥
♥ sybil ↔ jasper ♥
♥ sybil ↣ ahren ♥
♥ sybil ↣ jayce ♥
♥ calista ↔ rhett ♥
♥ calista ↔ mikael ♥
♥ jasper ↣ wren ♥
♥ jasper ↣ katrina ♥
♥ hattie ↣ jasper ♥
♥ hattie ↣ sebastian ♥
♥ rhett ↔ texas ♥
♥ wren ↣ texas ♥
♥ vsevelod ↣ sybil ♥
♥ brookyln ↣ ahren ♥
♥ brookyln ↣ sebastian ♥
♥ brookyln ↔ mikael ♥
♥ jada ↣ rhett ♥
♥ mothand ↔ rhett ♥
♥ mothand ↣ vsevelod ♥
♥ mothand ↣ brookyln ♥
♥ mikael ↣ hermione ♥
♥ mikael ↣ hattie ♥

boyfriends/girlfriends -
♥ (possibly) calista ↔ rhett ♥
♥ (possibly) calista ↔ mikael ♥

spouses -
none at the moment.

siblings -
none at the moment.

friends -
✦ moore & sybil ✦
✦ moore & mothand ✦
✦ sybil & hattie ✦
✦ sybil & wren ✦
✦ calista & hermione ✦
✦ calista & mothand ✦
✦ calista & hattie ✦
✦ jasper & brookyln ✦
✦ hattie & mothand ✦
✦ rhett & mothand ✦
✦ rhett & vsevelod ✦
✦ rhett & moore ✦
✦ rhett & brookyln ✦
✦ brookyln & mothand ✦
✦ mikael & hattie ✦

rivals -
✘ moore & brookyln ✘
✘ moore & jasper ✘
✘ sybil & hermione ✘
✘ sybil & texas ✘
✘ calista & ahren ✘
✘ calista & jada ✘
✘ calista & brookyln ✘
✘ jasper & texas ✘
✘ hattie & ahren ✘
✘ rhett & hermione ✘
✘ rhett & mikael ✘
✘ vsevelod & texas ✘
✘ brookyln & canyon ✘
✘ brookyln & texas ✘
✘ mothand & wren ✘
✘ mikael & jayce ✘
Last edited by awakening souls. on Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:15 am, edited 11 times in total.
awakening souls.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☣ VOCABULARY ☣

Postby awakening souls. » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:48 am

"The Immunes" The last 20 survivors of the apocalypse. They are immune to the Creatures' attacks, but can easily become possessed if they are not careful.

Creatures The monsters that have invaded Earth over the past year, eliminating all humans but "The Immunes." They are drawn to the silence and can only be seen by "The Immunes."

"The Outbreak" The initial pandemic of the brutal Creatures that lurk in the silence, destroying almost every human in their path.

"The Possessed" Any of "The Immunes" who have been overtaken and possessed by a creature. The Creatures put them under a trance, causing them to turn against their friends in an attempt to eradicate the human race once and for all.

The Tower A tower-like building in the state of Pennsylvanian that hides behind a set of willow and spruce trees. It is believed that The Cure is trapped within it. Later on in the roleplay, "The Immunes" attempt to reach it in hopes of putting an end to the Creatures' existence.

The Cure It remains nestled somewhere within the walls of The Tower. Its power is unknown to "The Immunes", but it is said to be effective enough to wipe out the Creatures' existence. Later in the roleplay, it is one of "The Immunes" goals to find it.

More vocabulary words to be added as the roleplay progresses.
Last edited by awakening souls. on Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:45 pm, edited 8 times in total.
awakening souls.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☣ EXTRA ☣

Postby awakening souls. » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:41 am

season -
fall {✓}
winter {}
spring {}
summer {}

time -
morning {}
day {✓}
afternoon {}
night {}

temperature -
freezing {}
cold {}
chilly {✓}
in between {}
warm {}
hot {}
boiling {}

weather -
sunny {}
cloudy {✓}
drizzle {}
rain {}
pouring {}
snow {}
blizzard {}
hail {}
lightning {}
windy {✓}
foggy {}
humid {}
in between {✓}
dry {}

big events -
explosion {✓}
chased by dogs {}
sudden blizzard {}
army of creatures #1{}
enormous fire {}
devastating flood {}
kidnapping of immunes {}
rescuing of immunes {}
quest for the cure {}
army of creatures #2 {}
spread of disease {}
rattling earthquake {}
more to be added
Last edited by awakening souls. on Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
awakening souls.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Calista - "The Explosion"

Postby awakening souls. » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:41 am

[❀] CALISTA [❀]
        xxxxxxxx age: 18 years || gender: female || role: the leader || location: main street, philadelphia || tags: the group
        ════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
        he wind cackled in her ears, taunting her as she bolted down the cracked pavement, bow and arrow in hand. She grasped xher pale fingers firmly around the wooden handle of the weapon and prepared to shoot, although she wasn't quite certain of xwhat she'd be aiming for. Debris scattered the sidewalk as her fawn-colored leather boots clattered against the cement, and xcurrents of sparks flew past her cheeks. The harsh stench of smoke filled her nostrils and it became evident of what had xhappened. Flinging around to face the wreckage of the explosion, Calista watched as her friends fled from the scene. It was xnothing they had done that had caused the enormous explosion, but rather something brought on by the actions of the xCreatures. But when she stopped to take a closer glance, the beasts were nowhere in sight. Perhaps the loud and abrupt noise xhad scared them off. Nevertheless, Calista decided that it was best to flee the area, rather than risk being hunted down by the xCreatures or burned alive by the flames.

y the time she had reached the old RV (the one parked on the side of the freeway which the group used as a stronghold), xCalista's clothes were drenched in sweat, dirt and mud. How filthy! Fortunately, she wasn't much of a clean freak, so the xdisorderliness the apocalypse brought didn't bother her in the slightest. While patting down her soaked garments, the young xwoman looked back in angst as the rest of the group sprinted down the road. She was ashamed of herself for abandoning them xin a time of great need (something she rarely ever did), but neglected her emotions for the sake of surviving. They were xalright. They'd be alright. Everything was going to be alright. Surely a Creature wouldn't appear out of nowhere... right? It xwas what they were known for; popping out from behind corners, crawling down walls to surprise their victims. Calista had xwatched it happen to her own family: her mother, her father and her beloved older sister. Why, she wondered, of all people, xwas I chosen to survive? The memories of her sister, Acacia, being torn apart by the Creatures filled her mind. Tears pooled in xthe droops of her bottom eyelids, threatening to stream down her face. Her friends couldn't see her like that. They couldn't. xCalista quickly blinked back the warm, salty tears. Weak. She was being weak, far too weak for the apocalypse. It had to stop.

he clammy, yet unbelievably soft hands of Acacia slipped from Calista's grasp. The hollering and wailing had died down xnow that both Mr. and Mrs. Mansen (Cali's parents) were... deceased. The dark silhouette wrapped its long fingers around xAcacia's waist and flung her through the air, slamming her head back down onto the rough pavement. Calista screamed as xher sister's eyes rolled to the back of her head and her body fell limp against the ground. The beast gnawed into the girl's xflesh with its razor-sharp fangs, sending Calista into a blind rage. She pounded at the Creature's back with her fists, but xnothing could be done to draw it away from her sister, her beloved sister who was now dead. Gone. All she could do was xrun; run and never look back, for if she did, she'd just be another pile of bones among many.
Last edited by awakening souls. on Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
awakening souls.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☣ QUIET IS VIOLENT ☣ un

Postby royalty. » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:50 am

JAYCE !!
      ────────────────────────────────────
        [gender] male [age] twenty one [rank] loner [scent] balsam and amber
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    [tagged]
    jada
    [mentions]
    jada
    [mood]
    neutral
    [location]
    old store
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--------The wind whirled, creating ryhtymic noises around the pair. From the rooftop of a shed, a small drop of rain slowly glided towards the corner, before dripping off and splattering on Jayce's forehead. He woke up in a panic, instantly pulling out his gun and clicking it to life, pointing it around him frantically. Sighing, he wiped his forehead with the sleeve of his shirt and pushed himself upwards with his hand, lifting his sore body off the ground. Surrounding him were his weapons- his knives, his switchblade, his two guns, water, rope, an extra t-shirt, a few thin blades, and a backpack carrying a bag of bread and a container of cheese. Jayce cleared his throat, picking up the necessities and placing them in the bag, putting the gun in between his lower abdomen and belt and turning the safety on. The other gun he tossed in his bag, zipping up the large pouch and swinging it around his shoulders. At the sound of scuffling paws, his pitbull ran towards him and jumped at his legs. "Hey, girl," he woofed to Alex, giving her a pet and walking towards Jada.
--------"Morning, sleepyhead," she greeted to her friend, who so happened to be her ex-boyfriend. They got along well, which was necessary as they were in the middle of an apoclaypse. Jayce smiled to her, that famous player smirk that made every woman fall head over heels for him. At Jada's feet sat her pet, a male wolf who went by the name of Ajax. "Did you find their camp?" Jayce asked, disappointed to see his friend shake her head in reply. He cursed, scratching at his head. "They don't seem to move base frequently," Jada added, licking her chapped lips and walking towards him. He pulled his shirt upward and threw it away, stretching out his muscles. Jada stopped walking, which caused Jayce to smirk again, closing the gap she had purposely left between them. "I could kiss you right now," the player said, putting his finger under her chin. Jada laughed in response. "No thanks. And besides, I had a boyfriend." She turned and went to gather her own supplies. Jayce threw his hands in the air in a playful manner. "Come on! He's dead now."
--------The pair had trekked to an old variety store. Jayce kicked the glass, causing it to shatter into a million pieces and fall inwards. They scavenged the small area, gathering any remaining item that could be of use to them. "Get any food item." Jayce heard Jada call. "Chips, granola bars, even candy if you must. We only have bread and cheese at the moment, so we need to find any food that will last us a day or two until we come across another grocery store." Jayce nodded, although he wasn't visible as he was on the other side of the shop. He grabbed a handful of power bars and shoved them in his jacket pocket, repeating the same process with the other articles of food he found.
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☣ QUIET IS VIOLENT ☣ 1 Spot Left!

Postby Slava » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:04 pm

[removed]
╒═════════════╕
||Role||
Boss
||Age||
21 Years
||Pet||
Till
||Location||
Forsaken City
||Tag||
Calista & Others
╘═════════════╛
Deafened by one of the loudest noises he had ever had the pleasure of hearing in his entire life, Vsevolod immediately slammed his body onto the ground shielding his head from any flying debris while clenching Till's leash tightly as he tried to pull out of his collar. The air growled lowly around him as the explosion lasted for a few more moments, small rocks hitting his hands and sprinkling onto his back. His petrified canine whined and let out a choking growl as he struggled harder to pull out of his tight restraint to escape from one of the many things that he feared. The young man got to his knees, assuming that the coast was clear, and pulled his beloved close to him to comfort him. Till bowed his head to the ground and let out several coughs from choking himself for so long. Vsevolod pet the brute's short white and ivory fur while muttering sweet nothings and reassurance. After making sure that Till would stay by his side once again, the man looked to where he assumed the explosion had come from. Those creatures must had something to do with that. A burning curiosity burned in is stomach yet logic weighed his mind; he'd have to explore the blast site later with more people. "Come, Till, let's get out of here," Vsevolod let out, lightly tugging on his dog's leather collar before jogging down the street. Every time he looked at Till, he was reminded about how the two crossed paths by chance before the outbreak.

It was about four years before this whole mess had started, and Vsevolod was out on his own for the first time at the ripe old age of 17. The apartment complex where he lived wasn't exactly the safest place to live, but rent was cheap and under the table considering that he wasn't legally an adult. His unit had been broken into and robbed a total of three times before he decided to pay the local animal shelter a visit. Walking to the building with dogs and cats painted on the bricks, the young man had the intention of bringing home the biggest, baddest, angriest dog they had to offer to protect his home while he was away at work.

Upon entering the building, the sound of barking dogs was ear-splitting. He signed in at the front desk before heading back to the "large dog" room where rows and rows of dogs awaited Vsevolod. He combed each row, looking over each and every dog while assessing their behavior toward him and in general. When he finished looking over every last dog they had to offer in that room, he was rather disappointed as every dog was either too aggressive toward him or so fearful that they tried to become one with the wall of their cage. Defeated, Vsevolod wandered around the large catacombs of barking dogs for the exit. Rather than finding the exit, he stumbled upon the "small dog" room where various small breed dogs were kept in metal crates stacked upon each other. When he went to go back the way he came, a flash of white fur caught his eye. There, bright blue eyes shining and cropped ears at attention, was a pure bread doberman puppy that couldn't have been more than nine months old. He has shoved his nose between the bars to try to smell the air outside his cage and was wagging his tail so violently that it quaked his entire body. Vsevolod's heart melted at the sight of the Isabella puppy and he requested with a sigh to view him. Full of vitality and love, the young brute did nothing but jump up to lick his soon-to-be owner in the face. Without a moment's notice, the pound handed Vsevolod papers to sign. Just like that, he was handed a leash, his new puppy, and sent on his way.

The man's thoughts kept him occupied as he made it back to where he and the others had set up base. Till let out a happy bark to announce his--as well as Vsevolod's--arrival before prancing over to Calista while wagging his tail. "Calista, he began in his baritone voice weighted by his accent as he approached his fellow leader, "I shouldn't have to ask if you heard the explosion or not." Vsevolod left his side of the conversation at that to hear if the young woman had any further information on the subject. The woman appeared as if she, too, had been running to get to the base seeing that perspiration dampened her clothing, though he wouldn't judge as he was also covered in a layer of sweat. The man observed her through a slit in his over-sized collar which was raised over his head to protect him from anything floating in the wind as well as identification: his past was something he feared daily would come back to haunt him.
Last edited by sun on Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed a font image.
Hello there, I'm Slava! It's very nice to meet you and if you're actually reading this, you're an amazing person and I like you. I'm a 17-20 year old female who is currently a part time student in community college with aspirations to become the author of a young adult novel. I thoroughly enjoy roleplaying, metal bands, several anime, crime shows, various documentaries, and automotive repair. Drop me a PM if you'd like to roleplay or just chat!
x
x
x
x
x

Slava

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups