➼ Clouded Castle ➼ ➳ {Closed}

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

♛ Both By His Side ♞

Postby caspar. » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:38 am

VALERIE
▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

twenty-three|| cold hearted || everything wrong || ♞ || tagged; Ena, Samuel, Ila

Valeri was appalled at how Samuel was acting. He certainly wasn’t acting his age. Valerie was a bit embarrassed to be seen around him, the way he threw such a childish tantrum. Valerie wasn’t above using physical force to express your anger, but hitting a girl, no matter how small your fists may be, was disrespectful and childish behavior. Behavior that Val did not tolerate, especially since Sammy was part of his company. He seized the boy’s wrist, and drew his other hand back, slapping the boy soundly across his face. It definitely wasn’t as hard as Val could hit. But he didn’t want to injure the boy. It was a warning slap, telling him not to try anything else.

”Samuel, so help me or I swear to god… I will hit you much harder than I just did. Shape up and don’t you dare hit a woman again.” He pulled the boy close to his face, fixing him with a hard, intense gaze. He held the boy’s wrist with an iron grip, making it impossible for any movement besides wiggling. ”Do you hear me? I will leave you here. Test me one more time, boy.”

Val released Sammy’s wrist, turning him around and giving him a push on the back towards Ila. He then turned on his heel to Ena, his gaze softening a bit. But before he could speak, Theo’s soft voice spoke up. “Are you alright, m'lady?” His brows furrowed together in a concerned expression, his hand reaching out in an attempt to find hers. His fingers found her own, gently bringing her hand into his. “I know how terrifying that must have been.” A mischievous grin spread across his lips, finding his own sarcasm to be amusing.

Ena reassured Theo that she was just fine and she was indeed, not terrified. A ghost of a smirk appeared on Val’s lips, before he quickly wiped it off and his stoic, intense expression returned. ”I only got us two rooms, which means we will split it between us five. Theo, Ila and Samuel- you three will share a room.” He cast the youngest a warning glare, knowing that Samuel would want to protest. ”This isn’t up for debate.” That statement was geared towards Sammy more than anyone. ”Ena and I will share the last room.” Val’s hand fell on the butt of his sword, as he glared at the company. A soft ‘damn’ was visible from Theo’s lips, but nothing else was said.

The company trudged up the stairs, Val bringing up the rear. Theo, Ila, and Samuel broke off to their designated room. Theo kept his hand in Ila’s, as Sammy inserted the key into the lock and pushed the door open. The room itself was much cleaner and pleasant smelling than downstairs. Thick quilts covered the two beds, the edges tucked neatly underneath the mattress. A plain candelabra stood on the table between the two beds. While Theo could see none of this, the clean air of the room signalled that it would be a comfortable place to sleep in. “How many beds are there?” Sammy responded with two. “Sammy, you and I will share one. Ila, you may have the other to yourself.” While Theo wasn’t thrilled with the fact he had to share his bed with someone else, he refused to make Ila be in that position. “Ila?” His voice dropped to a quiet, timid tone, a blush on his cheeks. “I… Need help… Getting dressed.” The reality of the situation was that Theo had a hard time dressing himself due to his blindness.

Ena and Val’s rooms weren’t any different. Val pushed the door open, bringing the candle in to shed light into the room. It definitely wasn’t what he was used to. Being a prince, Valerie was used to grand rooms adorned with gold and silver. He had a giant bed all to himself and privacy whenever he wanted it. But it could be worse, and he was used to adapting to uncomfortable situations. ”Take the bed closest to the wall,” he ordered a bit rougher than he meant to. Val kept a hand on the butt of his sword, right by his coin bag. He made a mental reminder to sleep with both by his side.
caspar.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celliur » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:21 pm

Samuel felt Valeri grab his wrist tightly which hurt. "Ouch!" He said and he felt a harsh slap across his face which he out a yelp. Some tears rolled down his cheek room the sharp impact of the slap Val gave him. It stung badly, but he widened his eyes when he pulled him close. HIs iron grip hurt his little wrist and he tried to wriggle his wrist from his iron grip. "A-Alright." He spoke and he sighed in relief when he released his wrist and he felt him be pushed towards Ila. He rubbed his stinging cheek that was a light red color from the impact of the slap. He glanced at Theo trying to comfort Ena, but he soon heard Val say he would share a room with Illa and Theo. He didn't mind sharing a room with Theo, but he opened his mouth until he saw Val's warning glare. He crossed his arms, he thought maybe he could sleep outside on the roof or in a barn around here.

He walked up the stairs quietly and he walked over to the room which he put the key in the keyhole and turned it. He pushed the door open and saw the clean room. "There's two beds." He told Theo and he soon heard he had to share a bed with Theo. It wasn't the first time Samuel slept with Theo when he was little and he got a nightmare, he slept with Theo and one time even slept with Val too. He soon heard Theo needed help to get dressed which he stifled a little giggle, but covered his mouth. He sat on the bed and went under the covers, pouting softly to himself, sulking a bit. He was sulking because he had been slapped by Val in front of everyone in that tavern which was just embarrassing. He didn't want a stupid thief living and breathing in their spaces. "Theo, I am going to sleep." He spoke, scooting closer to the wall so Theo had room in the medium sized bed.

Although he grabbed his bag and he took out a stuffed rabbit he had ever since he was little who he still slept with. He was a bit happy that Ena wasn't in the same room since she would probably make fun of him. He rolled onto his stomach and his back faced the two. He hugged the old worn out stuffed animal he still slept with, but often tried to hide it so Val or the others wouldn't tease him. His cheek still stung, but he closed his eyes, listening to Theo and Ila. He thought Theo would figure out a way to easily dress himself. Sammy once even put on his clothes closing his eyes and it didn't seem that hard for him.
Celliur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Don't tell me what to do // Post 003

Postby Black.Fire. » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:30 am

ENA BROOKER// Tagged: Valery // Twenty-Two // 526 words
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬( you can't stop me )▬▬▬

Ena’s brows rose as she fixed Samuel with a disgusted look. Frankly, she didn’t know whether to laugh or take him over her knee and deliver a sound spanking to his behind. “How old is he?” She mouthed to Ila who almost looked embarrassed by his behavior. “Fourteen.” She responded, flushing down at her boots. Before long, the party was divided, split into two different rooms. Ena wasn’t offended that Valeri obviously distrusted her, purposely placing her with himself for sleeping arrangements. Slowly, the party began to move through the crowd, making their way towards the creaking wooden staircase. The upstairs, thankfully, was more cleanly then the downstairs, Ena noting the instant chance in air quality and freshness. She followed Valerie obediently, watching as the other three split off into a comfortable looking room.

Now it was just Ena and the distrustful man, who, although she would never admit it, scared her slightly. He pushed the door open, the flickering candle eliminating the room in which they would stay. Clean, if not stained, wood floors and two beds in opposite corners. The quilts were worn and faded, but to Ena, they looked like satin comforters, spread out lusciously on the beds. She could remember when was the last time that she had stayed in such comfort. Her bed was normally an empty door stope, or an infrequently used haystack. In fact, looking back on it now, she couldn’t quite remember when she had last slept in a bed. For the whole night, that is. Although, to the other’s the rooms must have been shabby or degrading, for Ena, it was a place. Much more grand that she was ever used to.

Valerie pointed to one of the beds in the corner, his voice low and commanding. She opened her mouth to protest, but then shut it again when she realized she had nothing to protest in the first place. But she would not be ordered around like a simple servant. “Don’t tell me what to do.” She snapped, flashing him a glare, before obediently walking over to the designated bed and sitting down. He seemed a little unsure what to do with her, both watching the other like a hawk.

Frankly, Ena was a little worried what he was going to do with her. She slowly sat back on the bed, reaching down and untying her boots, slipping them off and tucking her feet under her. She had been on her feet the entire day, and with the excitement she was quite exhausted, but refused to fall asleep first. Instead, she glanced back over her shoulder outside. The smoke tinted glass allowed for a good view of the city. Down below them, spread out like stars were the twinkling lights of Hill. Sighing, Ena placed her palm on the glass, staring out in the inky blackness. Finally, she turned, pulling back the blankets on the bed and thoroughly checking for bedbugs or any unwanted pests before slipping beneath the blankets. “Good.. Night?” She offered, glancing over at his stiff shoulders. “Maybe relaxing a little would help with that anger management problem you seem to be struggling with.

ILA IRVETTE // Tagged: Samuel, and Theo // Twenty-One // 442 words
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬( talk to me now )▬▬▬

Ila set her bag down on the bed chosen for her, scanning the room for anything that might cause a problem. In one corner of room stood a small partition, providing some much need privacy for changing. The other stood a washstand, with what appeared to be clean water in the basin. She stepped over, splashing her face, and preceding to wash up until she felt at least a little human again. She noted the way Theo stood awkwardly in the middle of the room, sighing softly when he asked for help. Her cheeks were a bright red, and Sammy’s stifled giggle did nothing to help her situation. She swallowed, walking forward and taking Theo by the hand. “Can’t you undress yourself, Theo?” She frowned, her hands sliding up to his chest. “Let me go grab Val, then.” Quickly, she stole out into the hall, before softly knocking on the door opposite.

She heard Val’s low voice bidding her enter, Ila popping her head inside. “Theo needs help..” She paused. “Undressing himself.” Her gaze scanned the room, lighting on Ena who had succumb to the call of sleep. She was curled up, half under the covers, her curls framing her face in a delicate manner. “She looks tired..” Ila commented, crossing the room and gently tugging the quilt up and over Ena’s shoulders, smoothing the fabric. She couldn’t help but smile down at the thief. “What if..” She turned shyly towards Valerie who was watching her by the door. “I know, you’ll call me silly. But what if she was brought to us for a reason?” Softly, she brushed a curl out of Ena’s face. “And maybe.. We need her just as much as she needs us.” After a moment of contemplative silence, Ila led the way back over to their room, before pulling off her down boots, and out layers of clothing. She slipped under the covers. Yes, it was most certainly not the castle, or the rich decadence they were used to, but to her tired and sore muscles, the bed felt like paradise.

Turning to the wall, Ila closed her eyes. She could hear Val and Theo softly talking, while getting him ready for bed, then silence as Val bid him goodnight and left to return to his own room. Ila rolled over then, leaning over the bedside table and blowing out the candles perched there. The room was plunged into darkness, Ila once against rolling over to close her eyes tightly. This most certainly wasn’t home, but she felt safe. “Goodnight, Theo. Goodnight, Sammy.” She whispered into the darkness, before tugging the quilts closer and closing her eyes.
Black.Fire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ His Favorite Thing ♞

Postby caspar. » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:52 pm

THEODIAS
▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

twenty-one|| clouded prince || blinded lovely || ♛ || tagged; Ila

Still silence fell upon the trio, Ila blowing the candle out and drowning the room in darkness. Theo hated this. And not just because he was extremely claustrophobic and Sammy was currently edging into his personal space. But because it was a completely strange and foreign room, housing who knew how many unsavory characters. He shuddered at the thought of who slept in these beds and what kind of activities they partook in them. There was nothing to be done about the latter issue, but he could easily solve the current pressing issue. Literally. Sammy was pressing into his back, as if trying to push Theo out of bed. So, he did what he thought was the best situation right after tossing the boy out of bed. He changed beds.

Theo was used to navigating in the dark. While in the day time he could see specks of light which helped significantly, he had grown accustomed to finding his way in total, complete darkness. This posed absolutely no problem seeing as it was only a couple steps to the other bed. Theo slid out of his own bed, softly tucking the blankets back in. He shuffled along the floor carefully, until his knees bumped against the opposite bed. Feeling his way around with his hands, Theo pulled the quilt back and slipped underneath it, pulling it up to just below his shoulders. Good, he had made it with successfully without waking anyone.

Getting away from Sammy’s insistent kicking wasn’t the only reason Theodias had changed beds. It was also the company and the fact that Ila was in this particular bed. He knew he shouldn’t have done this, and there was a very good chance Ila would kick him out. But he couldn’t resist. This was the only way he felt close to someone, he needed physical connection. Theo scooted closer, reaching his hand out until his fingertips brushed against her back. He paused momentarily, expecting an outburst from her. But he got nothing, much to his relief. He should’ve stopped there, he knew that. He shouldn’t have pressed his luck, but he did. He inhaled sharply,his eyes fluttering closed, and he pressed his face into her back.

God, what he would give to see her, even for just one moment. He would savor every curve, every freckle, every blemish. He would forever remember how her eyes shone when she smiled, or how the sun bounced off her silky hair. He’d fall asleep with the image of her smiling face forever playing in his head. But alas… That dream would never be fulfilled. Instead, he cherished every fluttering brush between the couple. He inhaled deeply, her familiar scent making his head swim. He had memorized how she smelled, but he couldn’t get enough of it. It was like a new drug and it had captured Theo entirely in its grip. She smelled of fresh parchment, lavender, and clean air. He had learned to identify things by their scent and touch, and he could easily say Ila was his favorite thing he had come across. Sleep quickly overtook Theo, his face pressed into Ila’s back, her fresh scent engulfing him, a soft smile etched onto the boy’s face.

While Theo fell asleep in a heavenly state, he definitely didn’t wake that way. The door was thrown open rather violently, starting the boy so bad that he jumped back. His back was met with the floor with a hard thud, a grimace passing his face. ”Val?” He groaned in pain, guessing it was his brother. He received a sharp “What are you doing on the floor?” in the familiar voice that he pegged as his brother. ”It was more comfortable than sleeping with Samuel,” he said, reaching for the edge of the bed and pulling himself to his feet. ”How did you sleep, brother?” He inquired, getting a disgruntled “Fine, I guess.”
caspar.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

A Rude Awakening // Post 004

Postby Black.Fire. » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:18 am

ILA IRVETTE // Tagged: Samuel, and Theo // Twenty-One // 628 words
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬( talk to me now )▬▬▬

Ila was acutely aware as someone slipped into her bed, the blankets rustling, the bed fame emitting a faint squeak. At first, her mind jumped to Sammy, but then dismissed the thought. No, he wouldn’t possibly creep into bed with her if he already was sleeping side by side with Theo. She lay perfectly still, her eyes tightly close, her chest rising and falling rhythmically. Then, she felt a finger reach out, brushing her back. She tensed, her breathing faltering for a moment, then as if they were not close enough, she felt a face pressed into her back. It was Theo. That was only the logical explanation. Frankly, Ila wasn’t sure what to do with the situation. He was way out of bounds, but she’d be lying if she said she didn’t like it. Technically, she should demand he leave her bed immediately. But instead, she hesitantly relaxed, sinking further into the grips of sleep. She would deal with this tomorrow.

The morning dawned bright and early, Ila waking to the clatter of pots and pans downstairs in the tavern. Already the smell of cooking breakfast made her stomach growl, but she remained still, realizing her bedfellow was still sleeping. She cracked her eyes open, the sun just barely peeking over the rooftops of Hill. After a few blissful moments of peaceful relaxation, the door swung open with a resounding smack. Theo tumbled from the bed, taking half of the blankets down with him, Ila shot up in bed, instantly turning bright red, her eyes searching Valerie’s masked face. He saw, of course he did, no matter how many lies Theo told. She swung her legs over the side of the bed, scurrying to her saddle bags and picking them up. “I’ll get ready with Ena..” She whispered, bushing by Val’s tall frame in the doorway.

Ila found Ena sitting on the edge of the bed, already dressed, her hair braided down her back. “Morning.” She greeted the blonde, raising an eyebrow at the nightgown and messy hair. “Too many boys..” Ila said softly, flushing, slipping behind the screen. “I am so terribly happy you’ll be accompanying us, Ena. I’ve grown up with mainly boys, being the King’s ward.. And I’ve missed female companionship.” Ena shifted uncomfortably, picking at a hole in the knee of her leather leggings. “I am afraid I won’t be every interesting company, I-Ila..” She stammered the name, as if she couldn’t get quite used to calling the other girl by her first name. “Nonsense.” Ila emerged from behind the screen, her hair tied with a ribbon and away from her face.

The two joined the others downstairs for a quick meal before meeting in the courtyard. “We need supplies Val..” Ila began, hesitantly looking around them. Already the small town was bustling with activity, the vendors opening their stalls, proclaiming their wares. “If we’re saddling up for a long ride, we’ll need food, and other miscellaneous items.” She cleared her throat, handing the man a list. “I made a list yesterday morning.” Ena wasn’t paying attention, walking over to where her own horse stood in its stall. It wasn’t like the grand horses that the others rode, obviously used to harsh environments and filthy stables. It was more of a pony then anything, small and sturdy, soft brown eyes scanning Ena’s cloak for anything that might resemble a lump of sugar. Ila hesitantly patted it’s neck, allowing Val to consult in private with his brother and apprentice. “What’s his name?” She asked Ena, stroking the pony’s soft nose. “Tug.” Ena responded with a soft laugh. “Because he refuses to be led anywhere he doesn’t want to go.” Ila nodded, before a sly smile spread across her face. “You’re a lot alike then?
Black.Fire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ I Trust You ♞

Postby caspar. » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:50 pm

THEODIAS
▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

twenty-one|| clouded prince || blinded lovely || ♛ || tagged; Ila, Ena, Samuel

Ila brushed past Val, the boy raising an eyebrow, his eyes fixed on his brother. “Sammy, get dressed,” Val snapped at the boy was beginning to slip out of bed. Theo couldn’t see the expression on his brother’s face, but he could hear how clearly unhappy he was. Theo stumbled to his feet, Valerie roughly seized his hand, pulling him over to the screen. “Do you realize how incredibly inappropriate that was, Theo? You slept in her bed. You complete ass!” While he was giving Theo a harsh dose of reality, he proceed to gruffly dress the boy, who kept his head down in embarrassment. He knew his actions were inappropriate and if anybody else had seen that, both his and Ila’s reputations would be ruined. However, he couldn’t help but notice the hint of jealousy in Val’s voice. But he kept his mouth shut, knowing that would only anger his brother even more if that note was pointed out.

Once the boys were properly dressed and ready to conquer the day, they met the girls downstairs. After sharing a meal, the girls let the boys decide upon a plan to tackle the day. “Samuel, you will go with Ila and get plenty of feed for the horses. Theo, stay with-” Theo, however, wasn’t paying attention to him. He could hear Ila’s clear voice, his head turned towards the direction, straining to hear her crystal voice. He received a sharp slap upside the head, wincing and rubbing the sore area. “It was Sammy,” Val blamed the younger boy, after getting a confused look from his brother.

The group split off, Sammy and Ila getting the supplies for the horses. While Val, Theo and Ena were to get their own supplies. Normally, Val wouldn’t want Theo anywhere near Ena, however after last night.. He didn’t necessarily want him near Ila either. He kept a tight grip on his brother’s hand, pulling him through the crowd, while also keeping a close eye on the dark haired girl by his side. Theo knew his brother was still mad at him by how tightly he gripped his hand. It wasn’t just because he didn’t want to lose him in this filthy crowd, but the tightness was bordering on painful. Val was aggressive when angered, but passive aggressive towards those he loved. Sometimes Theo preferred the aggression rather than the passiveness.

The trio attempted to navigate the crowd as a whole, however, the people came in clusters, forcing their way between the group. Theo felt his hand slip out of Val’s, the older boy being pushed further and further away from him. Panic started to settle in, Theo’s palms becoming sweaty. There was absolutely nobody now to guide him or calm his rising anxiety. ”Valerie? Val! Brother!” He desperately called out, turning in place only confusing himself even more. Theo had social anxiety, mainly due to the fact that he couldn’t see where he was or who he was with. Nobody answered him, and Theo realized with dread, that he was alone.

Except that he wasn’t entirely alone. He felt an unfamiliar slim hand slide into his, gripping his fingers and pulling him away. He felt a solid wall hit his shoulder, the rush of crowds ceasing. He was safe from the stampeding crowds, but he had no idea who this mysterious savior was. That was, until she spoke. Ena, it was Ena. Sweet, wonderful, beautiful Ena. He felt a surge of relief calm his racing heart, relief written all over his face. Thank god, someone he knew and trusted. ”Ena.. Thank Merlin’s beard it’s you. Get us back to the others?” He gave her hand a gentle squeeze. ”I trust you.”
caspar.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celliur » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:25 am

Samuel heard Val tell him to get dressed, he wanted to sleep in but decided not to complain at all. "It's so early Val."
Sammy complained, dressing in some clean clothes. He slipped some shoes on and tied them and he watched Val scold Theo. It seemed like Val was in a bad mood and it wasn't a good day to get on his nerves. He walked downstairs and ate their breakfast, he ate some mushy grits which tasted gross. He sure missed the nice meals he received at the castle. "Alright, I'll be Ila." He sighed, not wanting to do anything. He was tired and his breakfast didn't taste very good. Although he knew he needed to get used to the yucky food that couldn't beat the delicious homemade food. He headed towards the stables, glancing at Illa quietly. He viewed her more as a sister than a love interest. Even if he did have feelings, she would most likely not share those feelings towards him. "Ila, let me get the supplies!" He spoke, trying to act like a gentleman. He felt tired, hopefully, he could sleep in next time. He sure was not use to this lifestyle even though he had served as Theo and Val's personal servant ever since he could remember. He remembered he had shed tons of tears because of Val, but Ila had always comforted him in the past. He began to remember figments of his past which it mostly consisted him of crying and Ila comforting him because Val would not play with him or be mean. He shook his head to shake his memories of his past, he still lived a fairly normal life despite being a servant for the two princes.

(Sorry this is short!)
Celliur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me