( ♛ -- five crowns !!

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

( ♛ -- five crowns !!

Postby heartless, » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:00 am

┏ ━━ ━ ━ ━━ ┓

when a bunch of
      young royals wit
      h magical power
      s are forced into
      a selection that
      will decide the f
      uture of not one
      but five kingdom
      s things are sure

┗ ━━ ━ ━ ━━ ┛
      ┏━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━┓

sure to get wild and interesting. one question remains, wh
      o will rule each kingdom or will one somehow get to rule
      over all five kingdoms alone? only time will tell how all o
      f these crazy kids stories will play out in the selection.

┗━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━┛

the characters powers only last for an hour max and everytime
      their powers are used it makes them extremely weak & no one
      s power is stronger. everyone has the same strength and ect.
      ███████████
      once upon a time in a far away
      l and lived five kingdoms that l
      ived in peace. one day a ruthle
      ss king took over four other kin
      gdoms. he imprisoned all the r
      oyalty in order to gain all the p
      ower. riots broke out and the ki
      ng knew he had to do somethin
      g to keep his reign. to keep pea
      ce, he decided to marry his five
      sons off to one daughter in each
      kingdom. to give his sons the ch
      ance to find actual love he deci
      ded to do a selection. he invite
      d all the princesses from the fo
      ur kingdoms to the vipers kingd
      om hoping to unite all the kingd
      oms under his families power an
      d rule for the rest of eternity !!!

███████████

Last edited by heartless, on Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
heartless,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ♛ -- house of vipers !!

Postby heartless, » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:16 am

┌──────────────────────────────┐

MICAH - HOUSE OF VIPERS
    POWER - EMOTION CONTROL

maverick is a boy who is too difficult to describe in a few short words. he is one who
    always leaves someone speachless. he uses his good looks to get his way and never fe
    els guilty. he is known as a savage heartbreaker and wears the title like a crown upon
    his head. he is extremely cold and never lets anyone into his heart, so don't even try.

└──────────────────────────────┘

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

TERROWIN - HOUSE OF VIPERS
    POWER - NATURAL DISASTERS

the most notorious for his hot headed personality, terrowin is extremely difficult to get
    along with. if he doesn't get his way, expect consequences and disaster to follow. he is
    extremely hard to gain the trust because he feels everyone either wants to hurt or get r
    id of him. he has an air of aloofness about him, as if nothing matters.

EVANDER - HOUSE OF VIPERS
    POWER - PAIN CONTROL

he cares little for obligations and seldom listens to the advice of others. his mind is al
    most always focused on his needs above anyone else, and he is certainly not known fo
    r his generous nature. if anything, he has become recognized for possessing a largely
    erratic attitude, behavior thatleads him towards direct aggression.

EZEKIEL - HOUSE OF VIPERS
    POWER - TELEKINESIS

zeke is a cute boy with a warm heart but he can act a bit cold at first if he doesn't k
    now you. he is very sarcastic and funny and makes jokes to lighten the mood in awk
    ward or bad situations unless it is very serious. if he likes you it is very likely that he
    will try and take interest in what you like and stuff like that, overall hes a cute bean.

heartless,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ♛ -- house of verano & frozen !!

Postby heartless, » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:08 pm

VALERIE - HOUSE OF VERANO
    POWER - FIRE HEALING

simply put her as blunt and outspoken which she has in common with her sister. the d
    ifference though between them would probably be that valerie doesn't watch her mou
    th and speaks before she thinks, it is quite a problem as it gets her in trouble a majori
    ty of the time. going into yet another trait of hers which would be being childish.

ZEPHRYNE - HOUSE OF VERANO
    POWER - FIRE BENDING

zephryne may look like a soft spoken and sweet woman, now what with all the soft dark
    brown wavy hair and the innocent amber eyes, but this woman of solis is best known for
    her free spirit, witty remarks, and her stubborn personality that almost always gets her
    into trouble. with sharp seprah blades and an even sharper tongue, she can outwit you.

AURORA - HOUSE OF FROZEN
    POWER - WATER BENDING

a kind hearted individual, aurora is often seen with a smile on her face. best known as
    bubbly and energetic, aurora shares quite a few traits to her late father. however, ther
    e's more to the heiress than just a beautiful laugh. aurora is an intelligent individual,
    and will transform into aworkaholic when she sets her sights on a dream.

NOVALIE - HOUSE OF FROZEN
    POWER -ICE BENDING

they call her a black swan. And that is certainly what she is. A graceful, elegant thi
    ng, yet with a darker, more mysterious edge. Nova is indeed mysterious. She carries
    that same cryptic countenance on the serene, bright smile she almost always wears u
    pon her face. Unless she trusts you deeply, she would be, above all, demure and polite.

heartless,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ♛ -- house of hallow & blossom !!

Postby heartless, » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:54 pm

MARIE - HOUSE OF HALLOW
    POWER - TALKS TO ANIMALS

marie is a sweet little thing shy but sweet. don't even get her started on books, she wi
    ll talk for hours and hours has flaws and is often to anxious to approach anyone. marie
    gives out second chances way to easily, and in result has gotten her heart broken, alot.
    likes to converse when she has the confidence to approach someone, also intelligant.

LUCILLE - HOUSE OF HALLOW
    POWER - PANTHER SHIFTER

lucille's all class when she moves, light on her feet. she always looks joyful, her smile r
    e flecting in her eyes at all times. she's a sort of a perfectionist, giving her best wherev
    er she finds herself. lucille has a friendly aura about her that suits her well. a loyal frie
    nd and a good listener. she's passionate about her cause and speaks her mind easily.

CELESTE - HOUSE OF BLOSSOM
    POWER - SOUND CONTROL

celeste is often thought to be a peaceful character, since as stated above, she avoids f
    ights or violence, instead preferring to spend her free time with a nose buried in a pia
    no. she is a sweet girl, adventurous and outgoing. She's often described as friendly, eve
    n when faced with people who might be a little more aggressive than normal.

EMMA - HOUSE OF BLOSSOM
    POWER -PLANT GROWTH

while emma seems distance and polite, it's just her lack of socializing outside of her ca
    stle. she prefers to be alone, espically since her upbringing turned her into a scaredy-c
    at. she is known to have mean temper which sometimes turns into her hurting someone.
    she also uses flowers to express her feelings. she has a love for singing and music.

heartless,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ♛ -- seriously, tell him how pretty he is !!

Postby heartless, » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:49 pm

( ) -- MICAH SHIELDS
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      ( role. emotion control ) ( location. hallway ) ( mood. feeling fabulous c; ) ( tags. Ezeiekel [mentioned], emma [tagged] ) ( ooc. every girl will be given a disney princess name )

being the future king of not one but now five kingdoms would be a lot of pressure on anyone. Micah was no exception to this pressure. ever since the day, he could remember he knew he was going to be king. he never got to have a normal childhood. he never to go to play with other children in the kingdom. he was heavily guarded at all times. he had only been out of the castle walls a handful of times. Micah had only been taught one goal, to be king. he never thought about anything else growing up. he never dreamed of anything else. he wanted to be king. he wanted the power that came with it. Micah was power hungry. since the age of ten, he had been sitting in on meetings with his father. that was when all the abuse started. if he got one thing wrong he was struck. he had begun his father's punching bag. not many people knew of this and he kept it that way. he made sure his brothers had no idea about any of this for their own protection. he would rather it be him then them. when Micah turned fifteen was when he decided he didn't want to wait any longer to become king. that was when he started plotting. he wanted his father dead. he hated his father with every bone in his body. he just wanted him gone. when he father spoke of wanting to take over the other four kingdoms the prince put his plans of murder on hold. why would he want to be king of just one kingdom when he could be king of five?

the oldest of the princes was already behind schedule, like usual. his servants have been pounding at his door for at least forty-five minutes now and he refused to answer it to allow them in. Micah enjoyed his beauty sleep, not that the boy needed it because he was already gorgeously handsome. it would be no surprise to anyone in his family that he would be fashionably late, they should expect it by now. his king father left him a note on his nightstand that ordered him to be on time for once in his life but the boy just threw it in the trash and went back to sleep. it seemed the servants finally got tired of the prince ignoring them that they unlocked his bedroom door before entering. before he knew it his blankets were ripped off of him and the lights were turned on. he was sure the servants were ordered to literally pull him out of bed so it would do no use to order them to leave because it would do no good in this situation. "leave me alone." he grumped as he covered his face with his pillow. "the king and queen are requesting your presence downstairs." he rolled his eyes before sitting up in his bed. he rubbed his eyes and let out a yawn before getting out of bed.

he sat in his bed at least twenty more minutes before getting up and taking another thirty minutes to shower. Micah was the type who sung in the shower and would yell as he sung just to annoy his brothers who he roomed by. if he tried Micah would sing amazingly but would be the fun in that? the brown haired prince was actually pretty excited to meet all the girls but was not planning on marrying any of them. he would rather remain single and not have to be faithful to one girl the rest of his life. not every king needed to have a queen but then again he was required to produce an heir and he wasn't excited about that, he loved children and all but would he be able to put someone before himself? it wasn't like he had the greatest father to look up too. he rather not put a child through what he goes on a daily basis.

the charming boy was one of the only princes who did not use his powers that often. he didn't like the whole idea of literally making people like him. he would sometimes act like he was using his magical abilities and laugh later when he told them they weren't under his spell at all and what they were feeling was actually real. how everyone reacted to that news depended on the person, some would stomp away and act like they knew the whole time or they would laugh and just admit their feelings. Micah joined the first option the most because if someone developed feelings for him and he didn't feel the same way he would have to make them cry and he hated the whole water works since he was terrible at consoling anyone. he always seemed to say the wrong things at that time and make them cry more.

exiting the shower the prince wrapped a towel around his waist before he spent time on making sure every piece of his hair was perfectly styled. his hair was his favorite thing about himself and if anyone dared to touch it he would have their hands removed. the only person who was allowed to touch his hair was himself or whoever he was making out with if they were cute enough. he could see his maids behind him trying not to look angry with how late he was and how much they would get into trouble. a grin appeared on his face as he spoke to them. "tell me how pretty I am." he said looking at them through the mirror. the grin only got bigger as they started to compliment him on good looking he was. he would never get tired of hearing it. he walked over to his bed where his all white suit with a baby blue bow tie and accessories were lying. the blue on the tux perfectly matched his eyes. even if he was supposed to stay hidden behind a mask he always had to stand out some way. he would make sure he was the last one unmasked. he had plans with his brother Zeke to trade places for the night and bad mouth each other. of course, Zeke could come up with way more bad things to say about him than he could for Zeke but it would still be fun.

finally, after what felt like an eternity getting ready for the ball he didn't want to attend in the first place, he was ready to head out the door of his bedroom. he took one final look in the mirror before signaling for his guards to open his door. his bedroom was located on one side of the castle on the second floor all the way at the end of the hall. since he was the oldest and was the rightful heir of the viper's kingdom he was always more heavily guarded, everything he ate, drank or wore was always tested before it touched any part of his body. he had at least two guards around him at all times and today was going to be slightly different since having guards behind him at all times would blow his cover. his guards were told to keep their distance and only blow his cover if they feared for his safety or he signaled for them.

once he was only the bottom floor he was stopped by a reporter, he was not yet wearing his mask since he hasn't entered the other part of the castle yet. of course, the prince would stop and have his picture taken and answer a few questions. "prince Micah, can we please have a few moments of your time?" a smile appeared on the young prince's face as he put on his charm he had with everyone who didn't actually know the prince. "of course you can." he told his guards to give him some space and once they did he gave his attention to the reporter. "ask away." he knew the questions were going to be about the selection and he had prepared a few answers the night before. "how does it feel knowing there are girls here who came to especially win your heart?" the smile grew on his face after that statement. "it's an honor to know that they traveled all this way just to have a chance of being with me, hopefully, they won't be too disappointed if I'm not exactly how they think I am." the next question out of the reporter's mouth was one he knew coming. "what are some things you look for in a girl?" that was a hard one because Micah didn't really go for one type of girl. he went for someone who always kept him on his toes and was just fun. he stayed silent for a moment because this was something he could royally mess up. "that's a hard one, mostly just someone who always brings a smile to my face and are always their true self." and just like that he had to cut the interview short because his parents had gotten word he was downstairs. "I apologize for ending this interview so quickly but I'm being requested by the king." and like that the prince put his white mask on and headed toward the ballroom.

as he was about to walk into the ballroom he noticed a girl hiding out outside the ballroom. of course being the prince he was he had to go see what she was up too. at this time the guards knew to keep their distance so they didn't blow his cover. he made his way over to the princess and smiled. "is cinderella leaving the ball so soon?" the girl was a beautiful blonde with soft features. he could tell she was out of her element. he couldn't blame her, she was dragged from her home kingdom and put here and was told to win one of their hearts to save themselves and their family. "if I'm stuck going into his ball you're coming with me." he said holding out one of his hands for her to take. "we can be miserable together." he had a charming smile on his face that he was known for. he had completely forgotten he was supposed to be Ezekiel right now. he could just imagine all the looks they would get walking into the ball hand in hand.
heartless,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (✧ ── if we go down then we go down together !!

Postby underwater kitty. » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:20 pm

ZEKIEL AMES HIELDS!!
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    role;; telekinesis ↠↠ gender; male ↠↠ location; home ↠↠ tagged; his brothers (mentioned) and marie ↠↠

staying up all night with your face in a book was never a good idea if you had an important thing to go to the next day but when it came to books ezekiel could never put them down, it was always 'one more page' or 'there is only one chapter left' which meant that when his alarm went of that morning he used his mind to throw it at the wall,that was the third one broken that week. ezekiel had always felt different than his brothers for they were all very cold and could be blunt but he was a warm person who liked almost everyone. not too long ago there was a rumour that he was actually a cousin to the brothers and that he had been switched and he was starting to believe it despite his parents trying to convince him it was false. the only thing that made him think he could be a brother was his resemblance to his brother micah,they both had the brown fluffy hair and the structured face but that was about it. micah had always been his favourite brother but he liked to tell his brothers he valued them all equally even though evander never spoke to him and mostly ignored him.meanwhile his brother terrowin was also pretty cool and he never cared for the rumours about him.

he then looked at his watch and realised he was going to be late if he stayed in bed any longer so he got up and let the servants bombard him with things to do and placed to be. he barely listened and just picked at his nails before they shoved him into the bathroom to shower. They said he had ten minuets to do it but he knew he was going to be longer than that so he just shut the door and got in taking his time without a care for the many servants now banging on the door to get out. this was about the time he heard all of the servants ripping micah from his bed and that was when ezekiel knew that the bad singing would start once he got in the shower. finally after cleaning his precious hair zeke got out of the shower and dried off before leaving the bathroom in just a towel so the servants could throw his clothes that he had picked out last night in his face.

once he was dressed his placed his mask on his face and styled his hair to perfection just like he did everyday. like his brother his hair was one of his favourite things about himself but he didn't mind people touching it as long as they didn't mess it up. whilst messing about with his hair he remembered that he was pretending to be micah for as long as he could. he knew he would do better at this than micah just because his brother would end up forgetting and being his usual flirty self but even if that did happen zeke wouldn't care too much even if it got messed up it would be fun. he also hoped his guards wouldn't blow it but touching,eating and drinking everything micah wanted because he felt that would definitely blow his cover and give the whole game away.

zeke's powers were one of his favourite things but he usually only used them when people asked him to or just for his own amusement. the only way to get his brother evanders attention was to do something like knock over a glass of water these days so he did it sometimes around him when he needed to get his attention so they were good for that. having his powers also meant his guards backed off a bit because he could easily protect himself from people tying to harm him but they guards were usually too busy taking care of micah to pay attention to what zeke was doing which he liked a lot.it was now time to head off down to the ball room and let the games begin.

the thought of dressing fancy and waiting about in a ballroom for girls to guess who he was in hoped of a date sounded like a waste of time to zeke but his parents had pretty much forced him to go saying that it would be fun but he was pretty sure it wouldn't be.he made it to the bottom floor and saw all of the reporters and just waved before he was called over to answer some questions even though he had his mask on. he then removed his mask and revealed himself to the reporters so it would be easier to ask him questions "prince ezekiel do you think you will find the girl of your dreams tonight?" zeke gave him a dorky smile which was basically his signature at this point "I have no idea who's going to be in there but you never know one of them could be the girl for me." he said still smiling "On that note what do you look for in a girl?" zeke paused to think "any girl who can make me laugh and smile really i'm not too picky." he said before the interview was cut short by the guards. he gave one last wave to them all before fitting his mask once more and continuing on his way.

once he was at the other side of the castle he felt the urge to just ditch the ball and hide out in the library but he knew he couldn't. he guessed that the girls had either not arrived yet or were waiting inside when he got the the ball room entrance because no one was outside but two guards watching the doors. he shrugged and headed inside where he got his answer because his eyes met many beautiful ball gowns and pretty faces. he then spotted his two brothers evander and terrowin but micah was no where to be seen, he guessed he was late as per usual. he made his way over to his brothers but on his way a girl tripped in her heels but he caught her before she hit the floor (marie c;) "I think you just fell for me." he said looking down at the gorgeous brunette with a smile before he stood her back up on her feet.
Last edited by underwater kitty. on Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
underwater kitty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (✧ ── you brought a fire to a world so cold !!

Postby Loire. » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:34 am

( ) M A R I E x R O S Ex H A R LOW
      ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      house Hallow power animal communication age eighteen tagged Ezekiel (mentions) Lucille

The ride to the castle had been a long and drawn out one. Hours of traveling in a rickety carriage, which basically sent the petite girl flying every time it hit a bump. Luckily when they arrived at the castle, the white polished marble floors and gorgeous library made up for the ride. She could only dream of having such a large and prestigious library. You can bet she would visiting at least once a day, most likely to get a few dozen books. Most people back in her kingdom called the young princess, Belle. But it was quite true, she had always seemed like the princess from the fairy tales, just without a beast.

Marie's hands shook ever so slightly, nerves consuming her stomach as she walked down the gorgeous halls. The maids said their chambers would be all set for them to get ready for the ball, since they arrived late they would need to hurry if they wanted to arrive at the masquerade on time. Marie found it a bit unusual that only the princes's would be warring masks, but those were the rules, and Marie rarely broke them. She just hoped to find the prince in time, she didn't want to disappoint her kingdom or her parents. She wondered who Lucille was finding, hopefully they would be paired together. Since they were sister and all, they would work together easily.

Lucille walked beside the young princess, gracefully and carefully. Light on her feet, Lucille had always been a mirror of perfection for Marie. She had kind and caring soul yet her perfectionistic attitude had always intrigued the younger sister, and she always wanted to be like her older sibling. While Marie could be graceful at times, she mostly tripped over her own to feet. But even tough she may not have been the best in heels or a long dress, she could surely hold a long conversation. As long as it was discussing literature. Marie wasn't the picky type. She would read anything as long as it had a cover and pages. Though she much preferred novels over all other genres.

When they arrived at the chambers, the young princess went straight to preparing. A dress had been laid out for her, and makeup as well as helping maids were at the ready. "Thank you all, might I say you have wonderful taste in dresses" she spoke, as soon as she laid eyes upon her gown. It was quite stunning, she had to admit. The silky red fabric, embellished with a small amount of lace, made her cheeks red with excitement. Marie had always been a petite young lady. While she may not have been short, she sure was slim.

Finally after a couple hours of preparation, the princess of Hallow was ready to attend the ball. Luckily she was ready on time, Marie had always hated being late. She liked arriving with many people so not to much attention was on her. Mar was not one for the spotlight, unlike her sister she would much rather stay in the shadows. Her heels caused slight pain, but she had become used to the urging discomfort by now. When she walked through the halls doors, guards not far behind, barley anyone was there.

It was true she was early, but Marie expected at least a few people. They were probably caught up in the bundle of reporters, waiting outside. Luckily someone was already talking to them, so she got a free pass. Finally more people began to arrive. They were all dressed in high quality clothing, and most were noblemen and women. Marie began to fiddle with a heart chain necklace that dangled just above her neckline. She was slightly nervous someone would approach her to talk. She didn't want to make a fool of herself the very first day they were at the palace.

But luckily most of the guests were to busy chatting among themselves to go looking for conversation. the young princess decided to walk around, possibly attempt to locate her friend Zephryne to help her find the prince. It was like a guessing game, they were only given small amounts of information, but had to pick their prince out of the four. Luckily Zephryne and herself were close friends, so they wouldn't have a problem working together. She began to saunter around the table, trying desperately not to knock any drinks over with her large dress.

Her main goal of the night, while most would expect to be finding the prince, was truly not to trip as usual. She didn't want to make a fool out of herself in front of any of the princes, and especially the king and queen. But, like usual she being her clumsy self tripped. Marie expected a large crash against the floor, but to her surprise she was stopped by something. Her eyes had been tightly closed, but when she opened them she saw a prince in a mask. His witty remark pulled the corners of her mouth into a cheeky smile.

"I guess I did." He helped her stand back up and she regained her balance. "Oh, I uh, I'm Marie" she said with small laugh and smile. "Thank you, for uh catching me, these heels are not easy to walk in" she mumbled in an almost aggravated tone, but tried to keep her voice soft and sweet. She had probably looked like a fool falling and then struggling to find the right words to use. "I'm guessing your one of the princes's?" she asked. "But you probably can't tell me" she said looking down, a geeky smile perched onto her face. "I always have bad luck" she mumbled. "But, I guess you never know what worse luck your back luck has saved you from" she said with smile, quoting a book she had recently read. But, she didn't expect him to get it.
Last edited by Loire. on Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Loire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( emma - one )

Postby aurie » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:34 am

EMMA ROSE !
    ──────────────────────────────────── ────────────── ──────────
    house ( blossom ) tagged ( celeste [mentioned], micah ) location ( outside the ballroom )

waking emma up from slumber is similar to poking a bear during hibernation. she could sleep through nearly anything-- a fire, earthquake, or an invasion on her castle. that being said, an uncomfortable carriage ride had nothing on her. she didn't stir once during their journey to the viper's kingdom, and refused to move when the arrived. celeste, being the responsible one as per usual, nearly had to drag her younger sister to their quarters. the grogginess and general morning grumpiness vanished when emma slowly realized where, exactly, they were.

the kingdom. the selection. the ball. it hit her once the maids that were awaiting their arrival immediately began to tend to emma's messy hair and tried putting some sort of suffocating powder on her face. her displeasure with their current situation is not something her eldest sister was unfamiliar with. emma grumbled and groaned and moaned about it for weeks leading up to today, yet here she was. she figured someone had to make sure nobody tried to take advantage of her sister. their personal butler was an idiot, after all. so the blonde sat silently, her face plastered in a scowl as people she didn't know fussed with her appearance. her sister was perched on the bed opposite of hers, seemingly unbothered. their room was far more grand than what they were use to at home. the ceiling arched high above their heads, and it seemed like everything was adorned with gold and marble. she eyed the lavish vase of white tulips and red roses, itching to run her fingers over the soft petals as a way to comfort herself.

when they pulled out her dress from the closet on the adjacent side of the room, her heart began to pound. unsurprisingly, emma absolutely dreaded the event tonight. she skipped the balls held at blossom because there were always too many people. undoubtedly, the masquerade being held tonight would make the dances back home look like nothing larger than a gathering of friends. and despite her love for dance, emma had no experience dancing with a partner. who knew that skipping those ballroom lessons would have come back to bite her at such a massive scale. on top of this, she held no particular interest in looking for a prince to "sweep her off her feet" as celeste worded it.

they had little to no knowledge regarding the four princes, which only made emma more wary. talk about stranger danger. all she had was a little, held held card that a maid handed her a few minutes ago as they began to pin up emma's hair. it listed their names and highlighted who she was required to pursue for the night. ezekiel shields. and she was to do this with the help of a girl named valerie solis. emma knew the verano house held the surname of solis. a sudden shiver ran up her spine at the very thought of their fire magic. perhaps she would just leave valerie to her own devices and let her have a 'special date' with ezekiel on her own. besides, emma would much rather spend the next few days adventuring around the castle in search of the prettiest flower beds.

after another two hours of priming and primping, squeezing and writhing into her dress with an air of disdain surrounding her, they were finally ready. admittedly, emma felt particularly pretty in the floor length, majestically forest green dress. the waist was adorned with gold embellishments, along with the necklace and earrings that were being placed on her as final touches. since her hair was so short, she found herself quite impressed that they were able to braid and pin it up out of her face in such an elegant looking manner. emma hardly recognized her own reflection. a part of her felt almost excited, yet another told her that a pretty ball gown and expensive jewelry won't hide the fact that she didn't fit in at a ball. she ran her fingers through the strands of her hair, and a trial of small, white saxifrage bloomed along the side of her head, resting on top of the braid to the back of the bun.

it reached a time where the maids began to impatiently shoo her out the door, mumbling something about how it is no longer fashionable to be late. even so, emma roamed the halls, obviously taking her sweet time. she paused to look at paintings and peer out windows, all while narrowly avoiding crowds of guests and reporters on their way to the event. eventually, emma found herself facing the unavoidable: the ballroom. while she had yet to even step foot inside, her head was already spinning at the mere size of the entrance. while the number of people outside began to dwindle, there were still far too many unfamiliar faces around her. she regretted telling celeste to go on without her. her hands trembled as she slowly made her way towards the room, which only seemed to get further and further away with each step. unable to cope, emma diverted her path and instead leaned against a wall adjacent to the entrance. she couldn't. not this soon. she needed an escape plan, some way to avoid every having to go into that room. she was two seconds from making a break for it when a voice spoke from beside her.

the unfamiliar young man causes her to jump, visibly startling all like from her face. she was relieved to find he was no guard. however, the mask he donned on her face told her he was none other than one of the four shields brothers. the one person she had to run into, and it was a prince? now she just felt like the powers at be were acting out of spite. however, emma could not deny that he was awfully handsome. other passersby seemed to think so too, by the amount of looks and whispers he generated as ladies walked by. her cheeks turned an involuntary shade of pink at the sudden change in attention in their direction. she managed a forced smile upon the realization that there was no getting out of this.

"hm. wouldn't you like to know?" she commented, regarding his cinderella remark. she couldn't hide the sarcasm in her tone, despite her best efforts. he extended a hand to her, an act that emma assumed was filled with pity, not because he actually wished to enter with her. every fiber of her body screamed at her to just turn and run. but she didn't want to disappoint her sister by not even showing up and embarrassing one of the princes with rejection. he didn't seem that bad, but emma knew better than to first a first impression. nobody was ever as kind as they are upon first meetings. with a small huff, she reluctantly reached out to take his hand, her head turned away as to not meet his eyes. she could already feel her face turning hot for no particular reason. "i suppose i could join you. but you better not make me look like a total fool. i'll make you regret it," she warned, the threatening tone in her words falling short upon the evident trembling of her hand in his.
aurie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( ♛ -- five crowns !!

Postby mercenary » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:34 am

TERROWIN
─── xxxxxx ───

age. eighteen xx power. natural disaster manipulation xx house. vipers xx location. the halls xx tags. brothers (mentioned)

xxxxxxxxxxA light knock disturbed the silence that had stolen the atmosphere of terrowin's room, he knew the soft, wary touch was intended to not to anger him and signaled his time to prepare for the event. Like usual, his night was restless and he only managed to get a few mere hours of sleep. It wasn't just the guilt that stirred in the pit of his stomach that kept him but the idea of attending a ball where the sole purpose was for a group of girls to find him. He took one pillow in hand and pushed it tightly against his face, sweeping out any bits of oxygen as it gradually transformed into a suction cup against him. Throwing it off with a large intake of breath he wondered why of all people he needed to be thrown into this. It'd only be a stiff reminder that people were terrified of him and the girls would most likely risk their "date with a prince" just to stay away from someone like him. Or maybe they hadn't yet heard the rumors. But surely a guest would seek them out and reveal his true nature, describe the horrors of how much a monster Terrowin was. He figured that's all everyone spoke about him when his name was mentioned, rooms would go silent when he entered. It's why he refused to attend public events, but this one his father wouldn't let him slip out of.

xxxxxxxxxxThrowing off the covers brought only a gust of cold air to kiss his leg hairs and causing them to stick up as the skin became riddled with bumps. He ridded himself of clothing as he walked towards the bathroom, having no specific basket or box designated for laundry, the servants came by every morning to tidy things up anyways. Terrowin stood with his head against the wall of the shower as the water trickled in streams of the thick mound of hair that accompanied his skull. He listened carefully to the maids rushing into his room to pick up his nightwear, open the blinds, tidy up his bedspread, and lay out his chosen suit for tonight. Only when he heard his door lock into place did he finally exit his shower. He peered over the corner wall, double checking the servants parted ways, he's only done it once before of walking out while they were still in the room. It wasn't his favorite experience, granted he was in a towel it still was a very uncomfortable situation.

xxxxxxxxxxHis blue eyes traced every curve to the suit that delicately laid across the bed, unlike his brothers, he assumed, his suit was the typical one to envision when thinking of one. The bland, simple black suit and pants with a white undershirt. Terrowin was afraid to make himself noticeable, he simply just wanted to blend in with the crowd, melting into the background and having no one care about his whereabouts. Slowly but surely he pulled the clothing onto or over each limb, touching it off with a pair of black shoes to completely tie off the outfit. He didn't normally dress in such attire, even as a prince, but he hated to admit that it felt nice to dress up and to go to an event. It felt nice to feel wanted. Terro's feet grazed against the carpet as he walked over towards one of the many full bodied mirrors that accompanied the castle. His eyes, once again, followed the trail of his suit but this time on himself. He bit his tongue and ground his teeth against each other, he felt silly, he looked odd in such attire, he would only get made fun of if he went out like this. The youngest prince's hands began to ball up as they pounded his face, not enough to harm him but to knock some sense into himself. His brows furrowed, he could feel a light shaking underneath his feet and he quickly grabbed at the skin of his chest. Calm down or you'll tear this place apart with an earth quake. His heart pounded against his ribs in a terrified beat, terrified that he'd cause another incident if he couldn't control himself but the thing was, he couldn't.

xxxxxxxxxxTerrowin couldn't understand why he wasn't able to control his powers after an entire eighteen years, there would be time he'd be doing nothing but taking a nap and he'd wake up to the thunderous call of a lightning storm. He always thought to himself at night that maybe if he could master his abilities people would stop fearing him and come to befriend him instead. It was a silly thought. At this rate, he would never achieve such a thing.

xxxxxxxxxxHe looked at himself for the last time. His hair, slightly curly, fell in front of his face and lightly pushed to the side, he never did much to it unlike two of his brothers, he didn't know what he could do anyways. His eyes were of a light color, as a child family and members of the kingdom would call the light blue sweet and angelic... but now they're only associated with cold ice. Terrowin could feel energy coming from his hands as they trembled against the dark fabric of his pant legs. It was time to go, he hoped there would be a chance for him to surpass the reporters showing up and the gatherings clogging up the hall aisles, but his hope soon died as he exited his room. He travelled down a flight of stairs where only a brave few reporters awaited for his arrival. He could feel his throat swell, he didn't want to be talked down or questioned about the girls, he'd never been in such a situation. As he approached the stone marble floors words shot at him from all directions as reporters surrounded him, almost all at once, it had gotten to the point he couldn't understand any of them or would only pick up a few words before someone else's mic bursted through heads and pointed at him. Terrowin groaned and shoveled his way through the crowd and fast walked his way towards the doors of the large ballroom.

xxxxxxxxxxHe could feel his body melting as he stood before the door, his legs wobbling as they slowly gave out in nerves. His hand reached out towards the handle before his body jerked and he realized he almost forgotten his mask, the whole point of this... this game. He opened his suit and checked the pocket, the maids must've known he would've forgotten because a black mask sat alone inside. Terrowin took it out, strapped it to his head and finally bursted through the doors. He clenched his teeth at the sight of all the guests, facing his face towards the floor as he rushed towards a table and sat down.
mercenary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( ♛ -- five crowns !!

Postby feather_light_flight » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:04 am

XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXC E L E S T E
XX20/ Female
XXM U S I C
XXterrowin
XXC O N T R O L
XX5'1"/ 115 lbs
XXF A S C I N A T E
XXcurious
XXR O M A N C E
XXXXXXXXXXXX
It had been a rough morning preparing for the ball, and yet, Celeste understood why her maids had chosen such an intense look. Clad in a silken black dress that clung to her delicate frame, and dripping jewels down her back and across her forehead, the eldest of blossom looked ten times more intimidating than she actually was. The dark metals and rich black fabric lent an air of power and confidence to her small frame, and contrasted beautifully with her radiant blue eyes and long white hair. With a small hum to herself, a thoughtful gaze turned itself across the ball room, scanning for any sign of her sister. She saw a few other princesses, all of whom she knew and would greet later, but for now, keeping an eye out for her shy sister was her main concern.

Understand please, Celeste was a very outgoing person. The idea of socializing on any level didn't bother her what so ever. But Emma was a quieter soul, and Celeste made it a point to see to her sister's comfort and safety before anything else. All whilst humming a happy tune of course. Celeste wouldn't be Celeste if she weren't humming or singing at any given moment. Music was what she lived and breathed. It seemed how ever, that young Emma wasn't in sight yet, and so, with a small shrug to herself and a mental note, Ms. Celeste Hazel Rose turned away from the festivities and too the snack table, where an elaborate array of cheese, bread, fruit, and meat greeted her, along with glasses of what smelled to be wine and champagne. Ah well when you ruled the kingdom, you're not prone to worry about alcoholics among the royal court.

As Celeste's humming developed into a delicate song, latin words twisting and dancing across her tongue and over her lips, she started to select a small array of fruit and bread to taste, gathering them in a napkin in her hand. Upon repeating the song's chorus, Celeste turned back to face the ball room. A pause in her song allowed for a grape to slide past soft, red stained lips before she continued to sing, voice haunting as a sirens, though low enough that no one else in the ball room could hear.

As eyes roamed the ornate hall with a vicious curiosity, the girl's mind wandered back to her kingdom she had left behind. Flora and fauna of all kinds decorated every inch of the kingdom, and though it had been tragic losing control to another royal family, they had always maintained an air of loveliness and jubilance. It was because of this, that Celeste had found the rumor being spread about her so ridiculous. While she certainly gave off the air of being a dark queen, she had never been unkind to anyone, even to criminals whom she had greeted with patience and a gentle nature. So you can see, the idea of her taking away anybody's hearing was absolutely ridiculous. There had been times when she had to deafen a criminal temporarily, but she had always ensured that their hearing returned within the hour.

Ah well, such was a problem for another day. Right now the Blossom Eldest was supposed to be focusing on finding a prince to marry, ugh and how dreadful that did sound. Celeste resented the idea of having to chase a prince who might not even like her, she'd much rather find someone to love her honestly and truly. The idea of a selection was ridiculous to her, and in part, she was only here as a requirement, not because it was a job she actually wanted to compete in.

Song lulling to an end and reverting back to a softly hummed lullaby, Celeste recognized one of the masked princes who had rushed to sit down at a table, seeming to hate this event as much as she herself had. Well, Celeste had a job, she supposed it was time to start working. Picking up two delicate glasses of glittering champagne, Celeste practically glided over the nervous young man, sliding a drink in front of him before collapsing into the chair opposite, eyes focused on him with a curious intensity, though her persistent humming remained. Without words she sipped at her drink, delighted by the bubbly and brisk taste that greeted her tongue. More humming. A melody resonant of classical music, though anyone who didn't know the song title probably couldn't put their finger on it. It was Vivaldi's Winter, but Celeste wasn't about to tell the young prince that. She took another sip, raising an eyebrow to see if he would do the same. He did seem awfully tense, it made Celeste feel a sort of empathy for him. Clearly she wasn't the only one trapped in an event she didn't want to be at.
feather_light_flight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me