ᴏᴠᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ ✰ vrmmorpg [closed]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

ᴏᴠᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ ✰ vrmmorpg [closed]

Postby neon. » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:53 pm

text text text text text
    text text text text text
    text text text text text text text
    overland online, the premiere open world
    exploration and puzzle-solving experience.
    players explore a vast land, riddled with mysterious
    dungeons that they must conquer to gain skills
    and mysterious artifacts. unfortunately, something
    has gone wrong. the game has been infected with
    a virus that is affecting some of the dungeons-
    namely, the higher leveled ones. a glitch reset all
    game mods to level one, forcing the company
    behind overland to rely on one of the game's
    top guilds. their job is to explore the dungeon
    and find out exactly what the virus is affecting.
    the only issue? when in-dungeon, you can't logout.
    and some of these dungeons are very, very big.
    don't worry- at least the company is paying you.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Image x Image
Last edited by neon. on Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:20 pm, edited 8 times in total.
neon.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rules ✰

Postby neon. » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:03 pm

xxxxxxxxxImage

one; all cs rules apply
    two; semi-lit: 300 word minimum
    three; one character per user
    four; please pm me your reservation
    five; post all forms on the discussion thread
    six; non-realistic fcs are required
    seven; the classes aren't required-
    you don't have to be a warrior, as long as
    the class you choose fits the same archetype
    (like swordsman/berserker/barbarian for the
    warrior role). the thief can be any support
    class, so be the bard you've always
    wanted to be.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx-x-

discussion thread
    information thread
Last edited by neon. on Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.
neon.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the guild ✰

Postby neon. » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:10 pm

the tank;
name; kazuki ign; ardent
age; 21 race; beastkin
made the guild along with the
healer and the warrior
user; worry.
information, information
the warrior;
name; mitsu ign; ena
age; 19 race; basilisk
made the guild along with the
healer and the tank
user; noctis.
information, information
the healer;
name; honoka ign; magenta
age; 23 race; dryad
guild master, joined alongside
the warrior and the tank. made
the guild to get better rewards.
user; neon

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
x
the support;
name; rin ign; kenjirou
age; 22 race; high elf
joined the guild together with
the archer. seventh to join.
user; tracer.
information, information
the assassin;
name; ren ign; seiryuu
age; 20 race; dragon halfling
fourth to join the guild.
user; foxy!!
information, information
information, information
the archer;
name; madoka ign; amaterasu
age; 22 race; beastkin
joined the guild together with
the support. sixth to join.
user; darling lady
information, information

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
the mage;
name; hideki ign; kurai_tsuki
age; 21 race; dark elf
last to join the guild.
user; anime_lily
information, information
information, information
the summoner;
name; kyōka ign; nightshade
age; 20 race; demon
the eighth to join the guild
user; DuskzeHedgie
information, information
information, information
the bard;
name; ------ ign; ------
age; -- race; ------
fifth to join the guild.
joined the guild because
it's dangerous to go alone
user; ----
Last edited by neon. on Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:09 am, edited 29 times in total.
neon.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

world info ✰

Postby neon. » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:44 pm

✰ overland online features a large, expansive world. players currently have access to the central
    continent. the company was rumored to be releasing a new continent, but the advent of the virus being
    released halted these plans. they can't create new content without fixing the virus, so they are desperately
    trying to solve the problem. the code used in the dungeons is huge, so they need players to go into the dungeons
    to find the specific areas targeted.
    ✰ the guild was originally just a party formed by the healer, the warrior, and the tank. because parties in
    overland get bonus rewards when all party members belong to a guild, the healer decided to make one.
    they ended up becoming one of the top ten guilds in the game through a combination of hardwork, greed,
    and overskilling.
    ✰ info about the dungeon floor being explored will be posted on the first page. if people are more a fan
    of fights and bosses, i'll make more of those, and if people like puzzles more, i'll make the dungeon floors
    tend to that. and if you've got any ideas, i'd love to hear them!
    ✰ all dungeons floors act as a self-contained world, and so you can encounter drastic differences from floor
    to floor.
    ✰ there are both headset and capsule versions of the game. guild members will use a capsule provided by the
    company, which takes care of life-functions. however, who knows the side-effects of staying in game to long...
    ✰ on the same point, the virus will get worse the more floors the players go through, and it might even change
    a puzzle from easy to impossible (without cheating, that is).
    ✰ on skills: characters can have up to ten skills active skills, and a maximum of three
    passive skills. don't make your skills op, unless they're massively draining/huge cooldown.
    (e.g resurrect for the healer). there are three universal skills. cooking (combines ingredients
    into a meal. lets the player survive), repair (chance to repair equipment, but decreases
    durability), and rest (Increase health and mana regeneration when not in combat)
    dodge isn't a skill because this is based on your character's reflexes and your judgement
    of the situation, so sometimes it will fail, and sometimes it will succeed. however, you can
    make an active skill for a dodge, but then it will have a cooldown.
    ✰ you can take cooking and repair as active skills. cooking in that scenario can create food
    with health buffs, and repair will not decrease durability and increases the chance of success
    ✰ there's no hunger in-dungeon, but there is hunger in the open world
    ✰ your character can be any race! the game is fantasy oriented, but things like nature spirit, undead, elf,
    halfling, demon, angel, are all acceptable. there are racial bonuses, just like a little perk. i can assist with
    this if you have no ideas, but i'm leaving it free form. don't make yourself op pls, or i'll ask you to tone it
    down. if you're unsure about something, just ask! (e.g undeads have decreased damage from dark magic,
    but increased from light magic) i'd prefer no full android/cyborg/robot characters.
    ✰ there are two gif spaces b/c your character has both an in game appearance and an out of game appearance.
    ✰ overland is worldwide and there is a in-game translator, so your character can be from anywhere in the world.
x
x
x
Last edited by neon. on Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:00 pm, edited 8 times in total.
neon.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

dungeon status ✰

Postby neon. » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:57 pm

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
dungeon status; first floor : not yet cleared
character statuses; all uninjured and healthy
floor information; the company has told them they are looking for the ultimate dungeon 'bastion of gaia'
they were told the entrance is an overgrown temple. they are now on the first floor.
something like this, but much darker, and seemingly endless.
background music; Tera Forest
monster encounters; treant : xxx health, xxx defense, x resistance, x phys attack, fire weakness
will not attack unless provoked. no skills, only basic attack
glitch status; nonexistent - low

Last edited by neon. on Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
neon.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

001 magenta

Postby neon. » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:57 pm

ᴍᴀɢᴇɴᴛᴀ 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝘩𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑒𝑟
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    || located overgrown forest mood; w o w @self tagged; all ||
    || ooc; first post! the exposition is here ||
xxx
        They’d had so little time to prepare for this- sure, a week in real time was practically two in game, but that was still barely anything. Readying up for an ultimate dungeon took careful planning, looking up as many YouTube videos on it as possible, and making sure you were prepared for when things inevitably went wrong.

They had been given a set of resurrection scrolls, at least. If the whole party wiped, they’d be able to resurrect without penalty once. Magenta would have liked more, but apparently the mods didn’t want to do anything that would make the virus worse- and putting too many items in certain players inventories would be too much of a risk. Now at least, they had more of a motivator not to die. Resurrection scrolls were extremely valuable, and she could only imagine the cash she’d get selling them on the marketplace. She’d almost suggested to Ardent that they not bring the scrolls at all, but the idea of failing at a job was worse- especially because if they did well, the company might hire them again. She could imagine it now- Her guild, the face of Overland! The fame! The glory! How much would autographs go for?

Checking her inventory with a mental command for ‘inventory’ (players could summon any menu on the interface with a directed thought), Magenta nodded to herself. Mana potions, mana potions, and even more mana potions. What else did a healer need? It was so nice having an alchemist in the guild as their own personal potion maker. Unfortunately she needed to be out of combat to use them, like all mana or health potions, but she wouldn’t be picky.

They were all camped out around the newly added area. Overgrown Forest, because the people who designed this game were incredibly creative. It didn’t even have any local explore quests! Whenever you were in an area, you could access a third menu on the normal quest UI. ‘Quests’, for her- and after passing through ‘current quests’ and ‘completed quests’, the ‘area quests’ screen would show up. Normally, there would be a list of all the landmarks in the area, which you could discover for exp and rewards, as well as a % discovered box. It was all null- terribly enough. It pained her to think of all the poor, poor gold she was wasting. You received a reward for being one of the first to discover a new area too. Fame, cool items, and very rarely, skill enhancements. She sighed, what for the hundredth time that day. It was time to get a move on anyway.

‘Party’ summoned another menu before her eyes, one that listed all members of her group. She entertained the idea of kicking Ardent just to annoy him with the notification, but it really wasn’t the time to play around. Unless he was taking a nap in game. In which case, there were no holds barred. Everyone was logged in, and everyone was in the area. The gold outline around all the names signaled her active buff as a guild leader, and the little +5% gold/drop rate filled her with joy every time she looked at it. Magenta sighed once more, but this one was much happier.

Hitting the option for party chat, the cleric cleared her throat, wanting a little bit of drama before her message. “Ahem. Listen up, little guildies!” The joy of being the eldest, and the leader. “We’re going to be starting the hunt soon. We need to find this thing as fast as possible, so let’s get going! If you find the entrance, message the group and we’ll come to you.” There was an option to view a map of all party member locations within the same area, which was incredibly useful for exploration missions like this.

Exiting out with a swipe of her hand (or occasionally a thought to ‘quit’, but swiping was much more fun), Magenta sighed, putting her hands on her hips. There hadn’t been any monsters, so she felt assured in not having supports assigned to go with other party members. Still, it was almost weird seeing an area with no monsters around. The background music was playing softly, and there were some faint ambient noises- but that was it. No brightly colored boar herd waiting to be killed, no boss monster to surprise aggro you when you accidentally stepped into its radius. Magenta still held a grudge about the one time that had happened to her. She held to the argument that being attacked by something you couldn’t even see was completely cheap. At least she remembered to always look up now, in case there were more hungry crow monsters with a penchant for cleric flesh. A 20% pain level still meant some things hurt.

“Now, where should I start look- oh no.” That curious blue glow. It couldn’t be. Following it, she passed underneath some trees, through another group of identical trees (did they count as a dryad’s relatives? One could wonder) and there it was, nestled between even more trees, the creek that marked the entrance to the dungeon. “Wow.” Was she still an idiot if she didn’t tell anyone about how close she had been to the entrance all along? Blue lights glimmered along the river, marking it as a boundary- what she had seen from afar. She stepped onto the worn path- and yep, there was the text floating appearing in the corner of her vision ‘Bastion of Gaia- Entrance’. Now, did she wait like five minutes to give the appearance of having looked hard for this? Or did she just message them right away? And the even better question: why hadn’t she challenged Ammy to see who could find it first when she’d had the chance? Mourning the loss of bragging rights, she summoned the party interface yet again. “Guess who found the entr~ance? It didn’t even take five minutes!” Boasting aside, she did have things to organize, “Everyone can come to my location now- I’m ready to clear this thing!”
Last edited by neon. on Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
neon.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(001) (Kurai_Tsuki)

Postby lilymei. » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:44 pm

☾ Kurai_Tsuki ☾
    ─────────────────────────────
    || Role: The Mage || Location: Forest || Mood: Bored || Tagged: All || WC: 728 ||
    || OOC: lol, brain dead but decided to get this up anyways XD sorry if it sucked. hopefully it'll be better
    when I actually am not tired and hungry ;-;
    ||

Kurai still couldn't believe it. After working so hard to prepare for the test he was supposed to have the next day, he just couldn't understand why his father had him doing this. Instead of taking the test that could get him to skip an entire semester of college, he would be spending time in a virtual reality. Sure, that sounded dumb, but his father said that "it was for the company" so Kurai didn't really have anything to say. He couldn't exactly disagree with the truth and didn't want to think up any lie to get out of it. His father had been courteous enough to talk with the counselors into delaying the test for him for a "family situation" but Kurai just hated being late or having something delayed. It irked him since he always did things in a timely manner and would set everything else in his day aside if he could finish what he needed to do.

With his father's strict instructions on what to do to prepare for this dungeon they were going into soon, Kurai had spent the last few days studying up on the mechanics of the game which didn't seem to be very important to him. Just a lot of memorization and a useless waste of time in his opinion. But again, he didn't argue and did what he was told. Finally, however, the day had finally come. The day they would venture into the dungeon to hopefully find some leads onto the source of the virus infecting the game. Constantly reminding himself that that was the reason he was there, Kurai still found it difficult to focus in such a surreal environment. Even though he was known to be working 24/7 without any breaks, he still enjoyed nature and he had to give it to the creators that Overland Online was amazing. He listened carefully to the faint music in the background, still looking around the area as he waited for some message from one of the others or some sort of instruction to busy himself with. Humming the tune of the background music softly to himself, he nearly jumped back into a tree out of surprise when he heard Magenta begin to speak.

Listening closely to her instructions, he couldn't help but flinch at the way she decided to address him, seeing as he never had been called "little" in his life for any reason. It bothered him slightly but he decided not to bring it up which was probably better for him. Exiting out of the party chat with a quick thought to "quit", Kurai sighed and began to walk around, keeping an eye out for anything that may signify an entrance of sorts or maybe just something important for later. He didn't have an exact plan of where to search since he was still rather unfamiliar with this part of the world and just started walking in one direction, hoping it would lead him somewhere. It took Kurai a little while to realize that the world was oddly peaceful. There weren't any threatening growls nearby or anything living in sight except the other party members which were not really in sight at the moment.

Eventually the dark-haired male stopped walking for a moment to listen more closely to the sounds of the forest, wanting to hear something other than the music that just started to grow annoying as time passed. It was overly repetitive though he knew it wasn't something he could fix but he would tell his father about it. Music had always been something in games that could bother him since he found music to be very important. But besides that, he couldn't find anything about this forest to be suspicious, or anything nearby that was 'out-of-the-ordinary'. When the notification from Magenta blared into his ears again like music would to headphones, Kurai flinched. Again. Even though he wasn't exactly happy for the startling sound, he was interested in the message the leader had to say. He couldn't believe that the entrance had been so easy to find. Pulling up the map in his mind, he saw the small magenta marker on the screen and followed it to where Magenta was. Spotting the dryad in the distance, he made his way over to her, waving when he was in her line of sight.
Last edited by lilymei. on Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ardent - 001

Postby worry. » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:33 pm

┌────────────┐
    rdent
    the tank // forest // worried
    tagged → everyone

└────────────┘
Having grace under pressure was always his strong point. Or so he thought. Ardent was sitting unnaturally still on the grassy forest floor. On the outside he looked rather spaced out. However, on the inside he was a complete wreck. There were many reasons for this. One of which happened to coincide with the reason he was here in the first place. They had all been given plenty of notice ahead of time. Anyone who actually prepared would be completely fine. Only, maybe he wasn't so good at preparing. Not only did Ena and Magenta bug him about researching the dungeon, they pleaded with him to do so. Did he? Well, that was a solid and resounding no. So here he sat, pondering why he was even here. Most of the time he would figure things out as he went. Most of the time. Today was a little different because it was an ultimate dungeon and he was supposed to keep everyone safe. Normally he would admit to his short comings and ask someone else for the run down. This was always done behind a certain someone's back. If Maggy ever found out how much of a slacker he really was she would feed him to goblins. That is something he wanted to avoid. He really should have done his homework. If it came to it he would probably ask Ena. She, he hoped, would at least keep quiet about it. As to why he was sitting in the middle of this forest alone, that was a different story.

They had all arrived in this dreadfully cheery forest only a little while ago. Tasked with not only clearing the dungeon but finding it. Magenta had proposed that they all split up to search. She seemed not in the least bit worried. That was a bad sign for him. This map was unexplored because of how new it was. There were no mobs to be found, and nothing to distract him. He made sure to be the last to wander off. The white haired male had little interest in playing hide and seek with an inanimate object. Instead he found a quiet spot to sit. All he had to do was wait. Someone would find it, surely. Despite choosing the be a tank he had no commitment to help everyone. If someone were to see him they would chew him out for sure. With that in mind he kept a sharp ear out while he slowly suffered from a mental break down.

A good thing about being in a game was the many buttons. Ardent had found out that if you go through the same menus over and over again, nothing changes. Imagine that, nothing. It hadn't been that long since they all split up but he was bored. There could have at least been something for him to fight. Sighing to himself he laid down, staring up at the lists that covered his view. His inventory was frighteningly empty. It always was. Unlike most people he wasn't a pack rat. He hated having clutter in his bags and his storage as well. This lead to him selling anything and everything. If he didn't need it in that moment it was dead to him. As always there was a stack of health pots. Magenta was a great healer and all but there were times, many times, that she liked to watch him squirm. She is a very wicked mistress. He couldn't count on his hands the times she stopped healing because she was mad at him. A tank without a healer is like a fish without water. Needless to say he tries his best to not get on her bad side and when he does, chug potions. While he was at it he checked his gear. It would be bad if he went into a fight with broken gear. Not like he hasn't done that before. Remembering to repair was such a pain.

Once he got bored of gazing at stats he pulled up the map. This place was rather sad looking. Normally when you open your map you find npcs, quests, and other fun things. Not this place. The only fun things here were the dots of his team mates. He took some joy in watching them move about. Making sure none of them wandered too close. That was when he noticed that Maggy's dot wasn't moving. Either she was employing the same strategy as him or she found something interesting. He hoped it was the later. She wasn't one to be lazy like him. In fact she often put a stop to his slothfulness. As much as he hated that. Before he had time to swipe to a different menu he heard a ping, one that almost made him jump. It was the party notifications. He hated that awful noise. It was very easy to spam. Shuddering at the idea he quickly got up. Magenta had found the entrance. Good for her. It didn't even take that long either. Not like he hoped. Now he had less time to worry, which might be a good thing. Pulling up the map again he started walking towards her icon. To his surprise the entrance wasn't all that hidden. No wonder she found it so quickly.

"You're a hacker and I'm reporting you." It was all he said as he walked beside Magenta, arms crossed. That was all he could do to hide his insecurity. He knew that she could smell fear. That was all a part of her sadistic charm. He wasn't the first to arrive however. Tsuki was there too. The two of them didn't get along too well so he didn't say a word to him. Instead he wanted to bug their honorable guild leader some more. A devious smirk crossed his lips as he waited for the others to catch up.
worry.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

amaterasu one

Postby darling lady » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:05 am

┌────────────┐

Amaterasu / Madoka
    scout
    location ;; overgrown forest
    tagged ;; magenta, everybody
    mood ;; excited
    wc ;; only 455 ;-;
    oc ;; sorry for the delay
    and the shortness.

└────────────┘
      Amaterasu was bouncing on her heels, excitement pouring through her. Of course, they'd had a week of preparation,
      and the young cat had expressed high levels of excitement several times during it, but now they were actually starting.
      Well, they would once they found the entrance to the cave.

Amaterasu of course knew this would be difficult, but it did not deter the happiness she felt over the fact their guild had been chosen for this job. It was recognition of their skills, and, perhaps more importantly, she'd finally be getting paid to do what she loved. Of course, she made some money off the game, selling her items often helped get her food for the week. But she was nowhere near Magenta's level of profit, that girl could convince someone to pay a fortune for a common item, and Amaterasu certainly not as 'economically minded', as she liked to put it.

Once they got to the Overgrown Forest, they'd split up to cover as much ground as possible to find the entrance. Amaterasu quickly dashed off, silently except for the loud 'I'll beat you to it!' She yelled as parting words. This was her element, her calling as the scout of the group. She moved silently through the forest, out of habit more than actually trying to hide from anything. She nimbly climbed up a tree, and turned on her passive 'Eagle Eye' to zoom in on the forest below, looking around for the entrance.

The lack of life in the forest was disturbing, and her earlier excitement was fading into uneasiness. She knew it was a game, and that monsters and such hadn't been added to this area yet, but to be in a forest, so silent except for the (kind of annoying) music playing, simply felt wrong. (Also, again, what was with this music? When she thought 'forest soundtrack', Amaterasu pictured a lovely soft melody, maybe with a flute?) Amaterasu cast a quick 'Detect Life', but nothing other than her fellow guildmates popped up.

Magenta's voice suddenly rang out, as if she were standing next to Amaterasu, announcing she found the entrance. Amaterasu scoffed, disappointed that the healer of all people, and not the scout, found the entrance. But her previous excitement was rushing back into her, and she forgot all about the uncomfortably empty forest. She jumped down the tree branches, before landing on the ground neatly, and dashing towards Magenta's location.

"What did you do Mag? Trip over a branch and fall into the entrance?" Amaterasu asked teasingly, laughing as Ardent called their healer a hack.
Last edited by sun on Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed an image.
darling lady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♤ (𝟷)

Postby DuskzeHedgie » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:02 pm

𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘𝖍𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘳
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────
      [LOCATION] Overgrown Forest >> [FEELING] Paranoid >> [TAGGED] All >>
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────
      [OOC] yay! I finally felt well enough to finish this. Hey guys! >D eee, this is exciting. <33

Shade had begun searching the moment she arrived at the new location. She saw no point in waiting around. The sooner they had a bead on the entrance, the sooner they could get this thing done and start reveling in the profits. Ah, profits. The only thing that could make tedious dungeon hunting halfway tolerable. She had chosen a south-east route and was working in a 30-foot sweeping pattern, using her infrared vision every once in a while to check for monsters. In a forest this dense it was incredibly difficult to pick up on heat signatures thanks to the trees blocking everything out, so it actually made more sense to scout with average eyesight most of the time. Thus far the only things she'd discovered were vines, rocks, and plenty of dirt. There didn't seem to be a single creature in the whole place and the empty quest menu ruled out the possibility of NPC's. Normally terrain like this would make her a little paranoid, but given their current mission and the threat of an out of control virus? Make that a lot paranoid. She glanced over her shoulder to regard her floaty friend, Heimdall, glad to see that someone was watching her back right now. or.. whatever he was doing. Could orbs see?
        "Well, boy, I think the southeast sector is clear." She directed her thoughts to bring up the area map and navigated or zoomed using her fingers. "Next we can either head west toward Static or farther east toward Ardent." Her hand paused over Ardent and she was suddenly eyeing his position suspiciously. "Tsk. He's not even moving, that two-faced, lazy-"

She had to admit, Magenta's semi-excited voice broadcasting without warning over party chat was almost enough to startle her. almost. You see, Shade did not surprise or scare. It was kind of a point of honor with her. No matter how you tried to get the jump on her, she was always on guard. Not even sudden monster appearances could rattle her. She listened to the message, first smirking at the healers' cheerful tone then tilting her head at the content. "Hunting soon? I thought we already were." She glanced at Heimdall and raised an eyebrow. In response he continued to bob up and down monotonously. "Right then.. I vote west." She closed the map and turned on her heel. By now she was really feeling the need for a new song. Not that the background music wasn't wonderful or anything, but listening to the same catchy little ditty over and over could really get on ones' nerves. The only question was, which song did she chose? "What kind of song you wanna hear, Heimdall? -Heimdall?"

She stopped when she realized her orb wasn't directly next to her. It took her a second to spot him hovering about ten feet away over some random bush. "What is it, boy?" She strolled over to him and went to take a closer look around when she noticed a brightly colored spiky plant that could be harvested. Thistle, according to the id tag. She plucked it and squirreled it away into her inventory, which was much cleaner than usual. She always made extra room for loot before a dungeon raid. "Nice catch, orby. Maybe I'll give it to Kenjirou later. Now, back to music, I'm thinking linkin park-"

To her amazement she didn't even make it to the settings menu before Maggie made her grand announcement. "Well that was fast. Let me guess, she was standing in front of it the whole time but was too busy daydreaming about profits to notice." Shade chuckled. Typical Maggie. She quickly brought up the map to get a location then double-timed it to the guild leader. Wishing- not for the first time- that she had a speed bonus like some of the other classes.

"Thank goodness that part's over." Shade muttered when she walked up to the group. She'd changed into her demon form on the way over and her large yellow eyes gleamed with impatience. The stealth bonus she got for it would really come in handy once they were inside. She had one hand on her hip while the other fell casually beside her as she took her place guarding Mag's right flank. For whatever reason she really liked to stand in that place specifically. If someone was already there she ended up on the right side of Ena instead. At least while the group was all together. "Kenjirou here yet?"
DuskzeHedgie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me