•▬▬▬▬ [ taken for granted ] • closed

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

•▬▬▬▬ [ taken for granted ] • closed

Postby stripez » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:53 pm

Last edited by stripez on Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:32 pm, edited 6 times in total.
stripez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stripez » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:14 pm

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

xxxxxImage
    If you think about it, we really do take time for granted. It's quite true you know? We never think about the time we have until it's running out. Now what if those who had all the time they could possibly want suddenly got it taken away from them? left with nothing but a typical lifespan. Welcome to the present. You're probably confused now, but don't worry, it'll all make sense in a minute. Many millenniums ago, the Earth was greatly endangered, all the forces were going mad, it was almost as if it was all glitched. Eventually though, after many years of valiant effort, everything was back to how it was supposed to be. Those who helped in the process were awarded, and each granted one of the forces that they had helped fix to watch over. This meant that they could control those forces to their will as well. These beings are now known as the Gods. It has been awhile since then and of course, like anyone who gains power, they became ungrateful for what they had, lazy almost. So now, as the Earth's way of saying 'get off your butt and go do something', they were sent back to mortality. Oh yeah, did I mention that the entire world is glitching again? yeah. Now this sounds easy for gods to fix, but without their powers and after years of doing nothing but ordering mortals around, it's not.
stripez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stripez » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:20 am

[ rules & characters will be on the discussion thread ]

Last bumped by stripez on Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:20 am.
stripez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me