A L T E R E D (Closed)

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: A L T E R E D (Closed)

Postby growl.lingo » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:44 am

Anastasia Lee || 18 || Portal Clearing || Reza, everyone
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Anastasia's eyes got just a little bit colder when the freshman left her hanging. After a moment she retracted her hand, sitting there looking a little bit hurt. Honestly she didn't much either way it's not like she was looking for friends, but to be so out rightly cold? It would only make it easier to get the rest of the group on her side then. Relax. She looked away from Reza to the two boys who were talking. She only recognized one of them. Sam, he was like that language boy right? Ugh. She was glad he was junior so she didn't have to deal with him too much. This other boy seemed young, probably a freshmen- maybe a sophomore. Best to ignore those two as much as possible till they became useful.

Feeling completely steady at this point she also stood up taking a real look at where they were as Reza spoke. A different planet? Well magic, she supposed could do whatever the person using it wanted. She smiled idly at the thought. That would be fun wouldn't it, to do whatever she wanted through magic. Perhaps magical items existed here, if so she wanted them. As these thoughts flashed in her mind she looked at the only two distinct marks-- the body of water, and the forest. Turning to Reza she smiled tilting her head ,"If it's going to a vote can I vote we don't go in the forest? I mean we'll need water right," she pointed vaguely in the direction of the shore ," Not to mention we could get terribly lost in the forest." Anastasia gave a true smile as she finished speaking, she was actually proud about how much sense her statement made.
growl.lingo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stripez » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:33 am

x
x

𝒜nnalise 𝑅edwood - 17 - 𝐵isexual - 𝐿ocation; unknown - 𝒯agged; everyone

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    The next two people to sit up, Annalise was defiantly not expecting to be there with her. Firstly, was Issac, who she knew from having a phys-ed class with him a while ago. They never really talked anymore but she still remembered him well. When he asked if any of them knew what was happening, she shook her head. "Nope, but I mean none of us died from the fall so that's a plus" she stated, shrugging her shoulders with a sheepish smile.
    The next person to reveal his face made the girl's eyes widen, propping up almost curiously. It was Sam, whom she was quite familiar with. They had chemistry together, they had even done a project together. "Hey, you alright?" she asked him, tilting her head and absent-mindedly fiddling around with her fingers. He, out of everyone, seemed to be the most shocked out of all of them, and she was quite worried about him.
    When Anastasia spoke, she whipped her eyes over to where the older girl was sat. "I'll second that" she said with a small smile, clearly having no want to become any form of a leader between them all.
stripez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feather_light_flight » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:41 am

XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXR E Z A
XX14/ Female
XXE D U C A T E
XXall
XXE X P L O R E
XX4'8"/ 68 lbs
XXS U C C E E D
XXdisgruntled
XXN U R T U R E
XXXXXXXXXXXX
Reza sighed, turning to look at Anastasia with dead eyes, "An ocean isn't likely to have drinkable water, and you can't get food on a deserted beach unless you want to go fishing. Going into the forest is the best way to figure out where we are and how to survive. We don't have to explore far in, but it would be good to get a lay of the land." With a shrug and a handful of fingers raked through silken hair, the girl turned to look at the boys who had sat up, eyes bright with determination.

"I'm going into the forest, at least a mile or so too see what's going on with this place. Is anyone willing to come with me?" You had to hand it to her, the many years of studying had lent her a considerable amount of knowledge, and her argument for freshwater made sense. Reza was determined to find a way out of this strange, alien world, regardless of how beautiful it's sights may have been...and they were indeed beautiful.
feather_light_flight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raya36 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:25 am

Ashton Grey||18||Tags: Group

Ashton introduced himself rarher awkwardly to the two girls. He had always tried to avoid social situations which hadn't exactly given himself much practice in meeting new people. At hearing the older girl's name he realised that he had heard of her. Well, not really her, more so her relationship. Everyone knew about it and he was no excuse.
The others began to pick themselves up off of the ground. He recognized a couple but as he expected he didn't actually know them. There was Anastasia who wasn't exactly his favourite person but he would never put voice to those thoughts. And there was a boy, Sam? He had seen him around and been in a language class with him in the past. He was pretty good when it came to language. He was glad that he was with them.
He sat on the sidelines as conversation was exchanged between the teens. Already there were disagreements and they weren't getting along that well. Great. This was going to be fun. It was suggested that they head to the shore for water but the younger girl who introduced herself as Reza seemed determined to scout the woods and was probably going to go whether the others decided to come with her or not.
"Maybe we should go to the forest," he suggested, not really sure if anyone was listening to him or not. "If we can find a river we should be able to drink the water, plus the trees will give us shelter," he stated while looking at the ground somewhat nervously.

Raya36
❞𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕪 𝕞𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕒.
⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆Trades AkumiIrako ©⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆
working on collecting all cats,
deer, snakes, birds, and otters.
always love trading
have: moon dragon egg, fae foxes,
list pets, all my items, and tons more
Raya36

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stripez » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:50 am

x
x

Annalise Redwood

Lips curled into an awkward smile and a small muttered "oops" escaped them as Anna heard everyone else going against what she had agreed to. "I mean I'm alright with whatever, both have their ups and downs" she stated, glancing around at everyone with warm eyes.
    She didn't exactly know what else to say so she stayed quiet, propping up onto her knees in a kneel. She started rapidly braiding her hair, pulling it out of the braid, and repeating. She liked to keep her hands busy, it kept her mind off of everything she'd rather not think about, in this case the fact that they had all fallen into a different place with no idea of how they got their or how to get back.
stripez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby growl.lingo » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:25 am

Anastasia Lee || 18 || Portal Clearing || Reza, Annalise, Ashton
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Well it's not like Anastasia had ever really payed that much attention in school anyway. She was however smart enough to get out of looking like the dumbest person here ,"I just meant, well, you had said this is an alien planet right? I was just sort of curious if this planet acted like earth. Maybe the ocean is the only source of water here." She smiled rubbing her* arm nonchalantly. "But you're probably right." As the moment started to pass she sent a reassuring smile to Annalise, whether or not the person on your side was right or wrong it was always good to have them there. "Annalise is right too though. Whichever way we go is okay with me." Casting her gaze to the ground she continued ,"I'm sorta just scared of the woods though, but I guess if we don't go too far into the forest then we won't get lost so it's okay." Scared of the woods yeah right. Her house's backyard was nothing but woods, not that anyone here would know that seeing as how they had never been to her house. Honestly none of them were probably even rich enough to set foot on her street.
    Anastasia walked over to Ashton nodding. Lightly she placed a hand on his shoulder. Out of all the people here she couldn't believe she had to admit this was the only one she liked. He made school so easy for her though! He was a delight in that way, so smart but no backbone. "The forest is very scary, you sound so brave right now. I would think we would need protection from whatever might be in there, but I guess that's why whatever took us gave us a group of boys to protect us girls." It was almost painful to say she had never relied on anyone to protect her least of all a boy, but she felt that a statement like that might just be enough to annoy Reza. Though she had said to herself not long ago not to piss anyone off, that girl had really gotten under her skin already.

*I realized after posting that this sounds vague ^^ Her is meaning Anastasia she's not touching anyone else oops
growl.lingo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raya36 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:44 am

Ashton Grey||18||Tags: Group

Ashton jumped a little at Anastasia's hand suddenly on his shoulder. He shifted uncomfortably not really sure what to do. Protect her? Of course he would never want anything bad to happen to her or anyone else here, despite not particularly liking her. But how was he meant to do anything against whatever could be out there? Besides, if she was afraidof the woods and willing to go in then she was the brave one. He shook those thoughts away. If she wanted protection then he would give it to her. He smiled at her in way that he hoped came across as reassuring. "Of course," he replied. "So is everyone ready?" If they were going to go in the woods they should commit and go before it got dark. If that wad a thing that happened here. He squinted at the unnaturally bright sun still sitting high in the sky.

Poor Ashton is too oblivious to realize he is being used.

Raya36
❞𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕪 𝕞𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕒.
⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆Trades AkumiIrako ©⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆
working on collecting all cats,
deer, snakes, birds, and otters.
always love trading
have: moon dragon egg, fae foxes,
list pets, all my items, and tons more
Raya36

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stripez » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:05 pm

x
x

Annalise Redwood

A small hum of satisfaction passed through her lips as she gained a smile from Anastasia. Maybe the older girl wasn't as bad as she had thought, she was at least being nice to her, even if it was fake Anna would rather that than have harsh words thrown at her.
    When Ashton was approached and asked to protect Anastasia, an eyebrow raised in question. She defiantly didn't seem like she was too scared. Though she had never been one to judge so she just left it at that.
    "Sure" she muttered, placing on hand on the sand and lifting the rest of her body with it into a standing position, looking around at the group awaiting them to do the same.
stripez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feather_light_flight » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:12 pm

XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXR E Z A
XX14/ Female
XXE D U C A T E
XXall
XXE X P L O R E
XX4'8"/ 68 lbs
XXS U C C E E D
XXadventerous
XXN U R T U R E
XXXXXXXXXXXX
Reza snorted softly at Anastasia's words, sending a small, sympathetic smile to the boy who had fallen victim to her..manipulation. "Thank you, Ashton, your your selfless sacrifice. But I doubt the forest will be so dangerous that we'll need protecting. Nevertheless, you can probably help us get through the underbrush, if that's ok." Pulling out a small pocket knife, the freshman flipped it open and motioned for the group to follow. "No time like the present. Come on folks, time to get to the bottom of this."

Some may be wondering...why carry a pocket knife? Well Reza's dad was a pretty successful business man. Not wealthy, mind you, but she was well off, and her parents had insisted on her keeping some sort of protection on herself at all times. She wasn't strong or athletic, so a small knife was probably the scariest thing she could manage. Not that she really knew how to use it, but it was comforting to know she had it.
feather_light_flight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burrito Bunny » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:36 pm

He had been watching the kids for some time now as they crawled through introductions as well as some idle chit chat. From his position, laying behind some dense shrubbery, he doubted any of them had noticed him. Besides, surely they would have said something if they had. He had been worrying about how to introduce himself to the humans, for he wasn't quite like them. Well, he was hardly like them at all to be honest, and sometimes...sometimes humans had a tendency to kill things that were unlike themselves.

He had been content listening for a while, and they really perked his interested when they started to contemplate their next actions. It was even complete with a little verbal struggle for power! How thrilling. However, when one of them pulled out a knife (what an unexpected surprise!) he decided he should reveal himself sooner rather than later. Perhaps he wouldn't get stabbed if he showed himself early on, rather than surprising the little knife wielding girl when she discover him laying in the brush.

He rose to his hooves, wincing as the crackling brambles drew attention to his position. However, he was just far enough away that he could try to make it look like he hadn't been lying in wait for a while. Immediately he started trotting forward, dignity in his commanding stance.

From the depths of the woods approached a centaur, a beast with the body of a horse and the torso of a man. He wore light armor on both halves of his body, and a light green tunic on the human portion beneath the protective gear. A quiver complete with arrows and a long bow rested on the centaur's back. "Ho!" He said, coming to a halt some distance from the teens. Again, he was worried about being stabbed, punched, or otherwise injured. "What are you doing here?" He asked.
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me