⚜ crimson spirit academy | closed/started

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ⚜ crimson spirit academy | closed/started

Postby Shira Uchiha » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:29 pm

Shikira Kuesuto
Age: 19 | Gender: Female | Rank: 3 Mage (student) | Elements: Air/Fire | Tagged: Shiro

Ranged attacks hm? Perhaps this fight wouldn’t be a total loss. Shikira smiled genuinely this time, ”You, kill me?” Shikira snorted, planting a fist on her hip. ”The most you could do, pretty boy, is kill my pride.” ok… she really needed to stop spouting all these compliments…. It was almost as if she liked him… did she? No, no she didn’t. She had only met him and it was just a fun friendly banter between some strangers… right?

Her attention was quickly drawn back, her amber eyes meeting his golden ones as he suggested getting a teacher to supervise and such.
”My dear friend,” The red head began, a sly glint in her eyes. ”All the teachers at this Academy are boring people that are much too responsible for their own good. If you want to actually fight, then we will be doing it just a few fields away from the academy. Let’s just say the process of escaping without being noticed is part of the fight.” Shikira frowned, suddenly noticing Shiro’s resolve at following the rules. He never seemed like a rule person to her, but then again, they had only just met. ”Alright fishboy, if you’re so intent on following the so called “rules”, then go ahead. But I’ll still be out and about like the free bird I am.” The girl watched the male closely, trying to figure out this very much intriguing person.

Kuno Nashito
Age: 29 | Gender: Male | Rank: 5 Mage (teacher) | Elements: Fire/Water | Tagged: Maria/Inokuma

”Au revoir, M’lady.” Kuno replied smoothly, not missing a single beat as Maria made her way over to the girl’s dorm. He couldn’t help but watch the slender figure disappear down the corridor before he turned, making his own way to his own destination. Throughout the whole little journey of checking on the students, Kuno collected himself, convicing himself that Maria was just a good friend he enjoyed teasing… and that was it.

Letting out a sigh, the male ran a hand through his hair, knocking on a few doors to greet some of the students and to see if they had settled in yet. Door 102… maybe I’ll see if Shioshi is up and about. Sighing softly to himself, Kuno gently knocked on the door before entering, quickly spotting a boy, about the age of 16, a freshman. He had a long, distinct scar that ran over the right eye that would have made the boy seem quite intimidating if it wasn’t for the wariness along with tiredness that shone in his eyes.
”Inokuma, welcome to the Academy.” Kuno was quite proud of himself as he had gone through a list of all the new students right before he left his own office, and surprisingly memorized quite a few. ”Are you settling in alright?” The teacher asked, leaning against the wall, quietly surveying the beds. It seemed like Shioshi had dropped his stuff in quite a hurry…. But besides that, the room was quite organized.

Shioshi Kagasa
Age: 19 | Gender: Male | Rank: 5 Mage (student) | Element: Air | Tagged: Danae

Shioshi watched the silent conversation within the girl, wincing at her choice of word. ”Well, I wouldn’t call it a curse.” Shio began slowly, hesitating. He wasn’t sure how many people in this academy was in agreement with him, but he wanted to assure this girl. ”Think of it like this.” Shio waved a finger in the air, letting a chart materialize in the air. ”There are the normal people, burdened with the weight of mortality and stuck to the rules given to humans. We are different. We are special. Sure, we almost died, but we were strong enough to show them who’s boss. Look at us now. We have powers others can only dream of, and if we learn to control it, we can create something beautiful.” Sure this speech was getting corny, but Shio believed this girl needed to hear such a thing. ”Oh, and Vinea, if you’re in there somewhere, just know that I respect you. Just give this girl a break.” Shio cracked a smile, placing a hand on the girl’s shoulder, trying to reassure her.

”And darling? This academy is filled with people just like you. You’re not going to hurt anyone.”
Shira Uchiha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alkhatine » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:52 pm

Ox / 21 / Soldier (student) / Location: Main Hall / Tags: Aori

Ox let out a booming laugh. "I am well, thank you," he replied. He then looked over Aori again, checking for injuries. Despite his general demeanor, Ox was not stupid, and he was keenly aware of the numerous bullies and generally stuck-up students at the school. He would never claim to understand it, but knew that the bullying happened and there was not much he could do about it. The best he could do was deal with the fallout or break up physical fights when he saw them. Thankfully, Aori seemed relatively unharmed. Well, she was panting a bit, but Ox had no idea why. Had she been running?
Alkhatine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oikawa tooru » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:15 pm

inokuma kouki | fire mage | tagged;; kuno
    Startled by the sudden knock, he turns to look to the door as a figure walked in, welcoming him to the academy. The male knew his name, so it would seem that he was a teacher, likely greeting students. Watching as he leaned against the wall, he squints slightly, attempting to make the image of the older male more discernible. "Ah, yeah. The campus is quite big, I'm glad I studied the layout before coming." Sheepishly, he pushes a few strands of silver locks out of his eyes, taking notice that the other male shared the same hair color, which was rather rare. "I don't think I've ever met another person with the same hair color..." He says softly, dropping his hand to his side once more

maria alexius | light mage/headmistress | tagged;; titus, oozora
    Switching her azure gaze to watch the ravenette as she spoke, the headmistress lets out a soft chuckle, stepping closer to the pair of students. "It's alright dear. Lift your head, I was just giving him a hard time. Directors of schools are supposed to be strict, right?" The blonde muses, smiling and patting the slightly shorter girl's head reassuringly before looking back towards her son. "Titus, I'll have a chat with you later, but for now, I'll let this go since not many people are here and I'm sure I can take your word, Oozora-chan." Keeping her gaze locked with Titus's for a moment longer, she looks back at the girl in front of her, a pleasant smile on her lips. "Have you been adjusting well enough? I'm glad you found a friend."

titus alexius | soldier | tagged;; oozora, maria
    Holding his breath throughout the exchange, he finally lets out a relieved sigh with his mother's response. She was rather lenient, plus she usually had a soft spot for kind people such as Oozora. "Yes, mother." He squeaks, biting his lip as he glanced down at his feet. She was sure to lecture him later, but luckily there would be no harsh repercussions. As the headmistress's mood seemed to do almost a total 180, he smiles, crossing his arms casually and watching as his mom practically fawned over the ravenette. She likely had already gone over all of the new students for the year, having a knack for wanting to know everyone personally and make sure no one was left out

momoka yui | water/earth mage | teacher/nurse | tagged;; shiro, shikira
    Not again! She couldn't even count what time this was, but Mizuchi had ran off once again, wanting to see all the new students and explore the academy. She was a new teacher here, having previously attended the academy, and she had arrived earlier to make sure everything was in place, but her dragon spirit companion had ran off like it was nothing. Finally, spotting a flash of blue, she runs, chasing after the little dragon as he headed towards a pair of students. "Mi-chan! Come back here!" She cries, reaching her hand out to attempt to grasp his tail before he flew out of her reach, causing her to fall flat on her face. In a second, the dragon let out a small titter, stopping above the two. "Watch out you two!" She calls, scrambling to her feet, but it was already too late. The dragon had already dumped water all over the pair, leaving them soaking wet as he flapped around them, humming to himself. "Mi-chan, come here!" Sternly, she gets up and dashes over to the two, grabbing the dragon and hugging him tightly before looking up at the two students. "I'm so sorry! He usually isn't like this..."
oikawa tooru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⚜ paimon VI

Postby aho » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:47 pm

Image ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬♠▬▬▬▬▬▬ [Miu] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rank/class: rank 4 mage elements: water & earth demon: Paimon the 2nd king of hell location:girls dorms tagged:titus & maria

She still had her head down in a bow until she heard Ms Alexius laughing and stood up straight looking up at the principal. Her head met with the principal's small head giving her a gentle but reassuring pat on the head which was comforting. The headmistress treated her way better than her own mother could. Anyone who had Ms Alexius as a mother was a lucky kid. Back home her mother didn't once ever try to talk to her or tell her off for whatever she did. Oozora was only lectured and pestered on how to prevent Paimon from ever taking over again. She was at a loss for words and all she could simply do in response to Ms Alexius' rhetorical question was nod. She still felt really bad for getting Titus in trouble after all he didn't get a say in it she had practically just pulled him along to the girls dormitories. She listened as Ms Alexius spoke to Titus, "Yes everything has been fine. Uhuh Titus is my first friend, I hope we can be friends until um...forever!" she had to admit the last bit of her sentence was a bit embarrassing but she paid it no mind. "Oh will there be a Tournament this year? I'd love to enter if I get the chance!" she asked directly.
aho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hero's solace » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:34 pm

Shiro Takesh/ Water Mage/ Spirit: Leviathan/ 18/ tagging: Shikira, Momoka

Shiro's grin widened, as he heard her confidence. It was always pleasant to find someone with such a free spirit. But for the sake of not losing his rank, he had to reel it in to suit both of their needs. "Pretty boy, huh?" Shiro chortled, "haven't heard that in awhile." The last time being before he got a seal, and he could actually have a normal life. It gave him a small pleasure, but, nonetheless, he enjoyed his newfound power. The world was his oyster now, and he had the beast to make sure the depths of the ocean was too.

He was brought back to his thoughts by Kira's next words. So, it seemed like she didn't have a fondness for teachers. That was good for neither did he. They were too level headed for his taste; some were quirky, some were strict and some were boring, but none of them had that predatorial feeling that his peers had. "I'm glad you think that way," Shiro said, "but I just recently rose in rank, and it would be unfortunate for me to lose that for something so avoidable." He tilted his head, as to question if she agreed.

Shiro was about to comment about being as free as a bird, when he found himself doused in water. It wasn't cold, merely shocking. He discretely used his magic to force the water off of him, his clothing and body now having a hydrophobic property to it. The purple haired teen looked in the direction of the shout to see a tiny, blue haired woman running towards them. "What's a kid doing here?" He asked, unaware of her position, and instead, watching her grab the animal that supposedly doused them. "I guess I can have some fun," Shiro huffed under his breath, turning his head to Momoka, a comical glare on his face, "hey, you should control your pets, other wise that reptile could find itself holding an assortment of items and slung over a shoulder!" The taller man pointed a finger at Mizuchi, before getting an odd sensation in his head. It felt like Leviathan was actually unsure of his dominance. The biblical creature seemed to be backing up, but, at the same time, edging forward looking for a worthy opponent. Was this little thing really enough to give Leviathan a doubt over his dominance over water?
hero's solace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⚜ crimson spirit academy | open

Postby lokison » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:14 pm

────────── DANAE SHIRE ──────────
    ( ) nickname ↣ dani; dj; demon-child | age ↣ 16 | companion ↣ vinea [water] | tags ↣ shioshi

xxxListening to what he had to say, Danae began to feel a strange warm tingling feeling inside. What was it? She'd seldom ever been shown as much affection - no matter how little it actually was - in her entire life or at least from why she remembered. People had always been scared of her calling her names such as demon-child or spawn of the devil. Yet being in this Academy felt almost like home, like she belonged her. Vinea was surprisingly and suspiciously quiet which worried Dani a little though she tried her best to not let it show. Looking at Shioshi, the dark haired girl gave a small half smile with a nod. "D-do you think I could..could ever be able to control Vinea?" She asked quietly.
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aori |

Postby nightfire » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:16 am

╔══════════════╗
    (Name); aori taisho
    (Role); student - 1
    (Age); 17 years old
    (Crush); natm
    (Feeling); grateful/happy
    (Tags); Ox
    (@); school
    ╚════════════════╝

As they conversed, she watched his eyes flick over her form in a worried fashion. What was he...? Oh. He was looking for marks of injury. Well, lucky for her, she had somehow managed to avoid any hostility this morning. Or yesterday, for that fact too. She had been at this school for two years, and running from bullies seemed to be a normal occurrence. She was... Used to it. And well, it didn't help that in those two years, she had never moved up a level. Not even once. Sometimes she was so embarrassed by this fact, she thought that she should just become a soldier, but... she loved magic so much. She didn't want to give up on her dreams. Smiling up at Ox in silent thanks for his concern, she turned to look around the area, a noise sounding in threat. "I left my house this morning rather early - as in, earlier than normal. Jesse wasn't even awake, so I doubt there's anyone lurking around here. I appreciate you checking on me, but I'll be fine!" Giving him a small look filled with determination, she crossed her arms under her chest.
nightfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oikawa tooru » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:50 pm

maria alexius | light mage/headmistress | tagged;; titus, oozora
    Satisfied with her response, the petite woman locks her hands behind her back once again, her's and Titus's posture being almost identical. "I'm quite glad to hear, Titus can be a bit awkward but he's a good boy, please take care of my son." She chimes cheerfully, almost surprised by the girl's next statement. She had an excited spark in her eyes, eager to hear the news of a tournament. "Yes of course, there will be several ranking tournaments within our school, and possibly a larger one with our sister schools." Musing, she chuckles softly to herself. Not much activity happened with other schools, but that didn't mean others wouldn't be willing to participate in some sort of activity. She even thought of holding some sort of festival within the school, that would surely liven up the students and create a lovely atmosphere. "Oh! I must be on my way, I'll see you two later. Au revoir." With a wave, the headmaster smiles, walking past them down the hall, and finally out of sight.

titus alexius | soldier | tagged;; oozora, maria
    It was odd, how much his mother's personality seemed to vary from situations. She was usually level headed and calm, but stern when necessary. Yet at times like this she was extremely cheerful and chatty, as she just loved socializing with others for some reason. It was true that he really didn't mind it either, as due to his cheerful nature people usually gravitated to him, but that was probably also because of his mom, whom he was practically a mirror image of. Mind brought back to the conversation, he glances between the two, a tournament would be interesting, yet one with other schools? Yikes. Sure, he'd heard most of her ideas before, but the idea didn't really strike him as something he'd want to do. He was still rank 2 after all... Sighing as his mother left, he looks over at Oozora again, a smile on his lips. "Well, that's my mom. She's interesting."

momoka yui | water/earth mage | teacher/nurse | tagged;; shiro, shikira
    Upon the student who seemed to have and aptitude with water giving her a glare, she puffs out her cheeks, sending a not so threatening glare in his direction. "Tch, respect your elders! I'm a teacher and the academy's nurse." She huffs, Mizuchi letting out a low growl as he shakes himself from her arms, and standing behind the small woman. Growing in size almost instantly, the azure dragon lets out a puff of smoke, now almost five times the size he was before, narrowing his amber gaze and leaning over his master protectively. "How dare you disrespect my master, human. Shall I teach you a lesson?" The dragon growls, his deep yet soothing voice booming within their minds. Surprised, she looks up at his large head looming above her, smiled and patting his scaly armor affectionately. "Mi-chan, no need to show off." She sighs, looking back towards the students to see their reactions
Last edited by oikawa tooru on Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
oikawa tooru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hero's solace » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:48 pm

Shiro Takesh/ Water Mage/ Spirit: Leviathan/ 18/ tagging: Shikira, Momoka

She was a teacher? Shiro gave a small chuckle in his mind, as he heard this. She was so petite; how could she be a teacher. He even wanted to scruff up her hair like a kid, but, if she was a teacher, he might as well say something polite. "Heh," he grunted, "if you're the nurse, I warn you when the school year starts, you'll be pretty busy." The young man gave a mocking smile, as he turned his attention to the dragon.

"You can speak?" The young man mused, eyes gradually widening, "and grow!" A pinch of surprise escaped his lips, but he tried to cover it up. "Are you a spirit?" Shiro asked, gradually getting more excited, "can you be controlled? Is it a type of magic to release a part of your power? Can I do that?" He sounded like a child asking about how to work a toy, and apparently the Leviathan agreed. He could hear a noise that resembled a purr. "I mean if someone as small as you can become a level 5, then maybe if I can get a similar effect, I can too!" Even in front of mini Leviathan, Shiro kept his arrogant attitude.
hero's solace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⚜ paimon VII

Postby aho » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:10 am

Image ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬♠▬▬▬▬▬▬ [Miu] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rank/class: rank 4 mage elements: water & earth demon: Paimon the 2nd king of hell location:girls dorms tagged:titus

She stifled a giggle listening to the head mistress make fun of Titus seeing someone have such a great relationship with their mother made her quite jealous but it felt nice. But after hearing news about the ranking tournaments that excited sparkle in her eye was evident. it would probably be harder if there was a sister school involved as she had no idea of anyone who was from the school or the capabilities of them. "oh i didn't know Crimson Spirit had a sister school...interesting." hopefully none of Paimon's blood relatives would be around if plans of Crimson Spirit's sister school were to be made. After all the blood of Paimon's family line reacted to his own which would trigger demonic possession and Oozora and demonic possession was a big no-no, she would not be able to tell how much damage would be caused to the school if they were unable to contain her in a safe and secure place. Oozora exchanged her last few words with the head mistress before waving her off as she went to attend to a certain business and turned around to face Titus again giving him a cheerful smile. Boy Titus was lucky to have such a great mother, "I wish I had a mother like that she's wonderful. Where should we go now? Anywhere in particular you would like to go?" she replied tilting her head a little.
aho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me