CLOSED

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ✯Red Moon University✯||Fantasy RP|| OPEN,NEW,SEMI-LIT

Postby Azalaya » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:41 am

accepted

╔═══════════╗
Vet Tech Student
Cat Mom to Luna
Click the Moon&Stars
╚══════════════╝

Azalaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haru ; » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:51 pm

Image SHE LIVES IN THE SHADOW OF A LONELY GIRL
VOICE SO QUIET SO YOU DON'T HEAR A WORD
ALWAYS TALKING BUT SHE CAN'T BE HEARD !

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
name;; astra x aliases;; lia, lil' tiger x age;; nineteen x gender;; female x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello there. I am Astra Knight, but I prefer to be called Astra. As you can see, I am female, so I only use feminine pronouns. My clock ticks at nineteen years old - I have been studying in Red Moon University for nearly seven years already. To my family's pleasure, I was gifted with the rare element of electricity, but I do very often feel that the only way they would love me is when I tie them to the throne. My mother is especially particular about sophistication and status. She is the type of woman who simply refuses to speak to anyone below her. My father, well, he isn't as terrible as his wife, but he does tend to lapse into stiff formalities when displeased, and he does show an awful lot of 'concern' about the family's status and image.

I hail from a wealthy family, but I feel uncomfortable with every one them but my Grandmother and elder brother. My Grandmother is like a real mother to me. She is warm, reassuring and wise, and I can trust her with anything. My brother is the one who truly understands the situations I am in. He can feel my anger and frustration when my parents nag about coming in top and picking my allies only from the very best. You could say we are close, but I haven't seen him since I came to this school. He used to write... But they just abruptly stopped.

I still remember vividly, when I first discovered my powers. A girl in my previous class had angered me. She seemed to have taken a great liking to picking and mocking me whenever there was a chance. That comment about my upbringing was certainly the last straw: I couldn't control it, and a wicked lightning bolt struck her full in the face. She was fatally wounded. I was shocked and admittedly scared. This was the first time I had ever hurt someone, though not intentionally, but the fact that she was injured brought on a fresh wave of molten fear. My parents tried to defend me - they said that I was young and unaware of my powers, but that very incident did earn me a lot of deadly stares and snarky remarks. For the first time in my entire life, I was truly, horribly, and completely alone.

No one knows of this in my new school. And I hope they don't. The very last thing I need is for everyone to turn against me and call me a murderer.

I would say I am a very kind person. I have a good soul, and it is never in my nature to turn someone in need of help down. I have an optimistic character as well. I simply can't see the need in brooding over something you cannot change, so my saying is to make the best of everything life throws at you and keep that smile on your face. I do hope I have a sharp yet wise mind, and I ma resourceful and proactive. You could say I am patient and understanding, though once my wrath is incited, things won't be pretty. Deep down, I am fearful for what would happen if I lose control once again.

look at my unhealthy obsession with sport animes
haru ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SleepingBeauty » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:22 am

xx
Rana
Username xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Age
xxxxxxxxxSleepingBeautyxxxxxxxxxxxAround 200 (20 human years)

xxGender xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Creature
xFemale xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Vampire

History
Rana’s parents were both vampires, who died about 100 years ago, when Rana was 97 and had the appearance of a 10 year old. Despite having lived for a much longer time than nearly everyone attending Red Moon University, Rana developed at a slower rate. Her brain has only just fully developed, and she often still behaves like a young adult, because, well, she is. What makes Rana different from mortal children was that her childhood experiences were far more diverse. By 50 she spoke 4 languages (although she spoke them simply like a 5 year old), and by age 150 she had studied in many cultures and gone through multiple heartbreaks. Rana lost countless friends to the sands of time, often having to leave before they discovered her secret. A few times, her secret was exposed and her life threatened. These were the times she moved country, learned a new language and culture, and started again. It was a frustrating, slow, painful childhood. Without parents to teach her how and when to interact with humans, and what to do when things went wrong, Rana learnt the hard way. However, her parents were able to teach her some things, like how to survive without going in the sun, where to get food, and how to identify other vampires. Nonetheless, Rana felt alone and clueless. Starting at Red Moon University is a hope for change, better education on how to live as a vampire, and longer lasting friends.

Personality
Rana is quiet and hesitant to make friends and interact with mortal beings. She is trying to change, to make new friends and become more confident. Although her default state is to watch from afar. She enjoys watching relationships grow and occasionally intervening discretely to hinder or help the relationships of others. It has been a form of entertainment for her since she was young.

Relationships
Rana is currently completely alone, no family, no role models, no friends (yet). She has taken a liking to watching Damian Asher from afar. She finds his strange ability to attract romantic interest fascinating.

((If there's anything I've forgotten to add please let me know))
"That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet."
SleepingBeauty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azalaya » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:18 am

Both accepted ^^

╔═══════════╗
Vet Tech Student
Cat Mom to Luna
Click the Moon&Stars
╚══════════════╝

Azalaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Killua Godspeed <3 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:55 pm

cool if I reserve an Oxyloss and a Faery/Fairy? ^^

THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL, I'M CRYING T^T
WORK IN PROGRESS UNTIL MORE GIFS COME OUT!
Killua Godspeed <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azalaya » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:56 pm

yes,3 days it will be reserved}

╔═══════════╗
Vet Tech Student
Cat Mom to Luna
Click the Moon&Stars
╚══════════════╝

Azalaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dee, The Oxyloss and Grisaia Vert, The Fairy

Postby Killua Godspeed <3 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:03 pm

Elements Form
Username
Killua Godspeed <3
Name
"I-I don't have a n-n-name...but t-teachers call me... Dee..."
Nickname
"Wh-What? A nickname? F-F-For me?? I-I've...I don't...have o-one...s-s-sorry *whimpers*"
"I don't...know. If I were to guess...m-maybe 14? I-I really don't know...s-sorry..."
"*blushes* I'm a boy! A-Ah, s-sorry for y-y-yelling! A-Ah! S-Sorry!!"
Element
"Teachers call it...O-Oxyloss...I can't really c-control it though since I-I lose my b-breath too...and i-it only activates when I-I'm scared or...u-upset?"
History
"I use to live w-with my parents. They h-had the same power as me, a p-power that could take lives...They t-trained me how to control it, I-I remember it, but with all the b-bullying at school for my w-weird glowing eyes..I...I-I just... *whimpers*" The boy just snapped. Dee's power activated while in class, taking the lives of most of his classmates, and almost himself; it took his teacher and his parents, who they called, to calm the poor boy down. Dee was left unconscious by the whole ordeal, even taken to the hospital because of it. When he woke up, Dee lost all recollection of who he was and everything he knew beforehand, becoming the stuttering, easily frightened mess that he is today.
Personality
"U-Uh...s-sorry, I'm really shy. I have a h-hard time talking i-in general, b-because of my s-s-stutter. I-I tend to stay away f-from people so th-that I won't hurt them o-on accident...but I-I can be nice t-too! I swear! Just so long a-as nothing scary h-happens...I th-think I can be a normal p-person..."
Crush
"...No thank y-you..."
Bf/Gf
"I said n-no th-thank you!! Ah, s-sorry for being s-so assertive!"
Relationships
Update one the rp starts
Other
"P-Please be n-nice to me..."
Picture Description/Detailed Description
"Oh, I have blonde hair... big b-bright amber eyes...and ghostly pale skin...is that enough? C-Can I stop talking now...?"

Creatures Form
Username
Killua Godspeed <3
Name
"Hello there...my name is Grisaia... *yawn* ...Vert. Nice to meet you..."
Nickname
"I... *yawn* ...don't really have any friends...so...I guess Saia or Vert is okay..."
"*unbuckles belt and takes a peek* ... ... I am of the male gender...unless I'm like same girl in a guy's body. I actually... *yawn* ...dreamed about that once..."
Creature
"People call me a 'fae'...so I guess that makes me a fairy, right? I know I can shrink and stuff so I'm p-probably right."
History
"Um...well...as a fae, I mostly stayed in the forest. It was just me and my little sister...Dad died a years after she was born, and Mom went to go live with humans, leaving us behind. I don't know why she did that...but it's whatever...At first we were doing fine on our own, despite not having shelter and stuff. She...she was healthy and happy, and that's all that really matter. One day, however, things turned for the worse, as when I woke up in the next morning, my little sister was gone. Maybe someone kidnapped her...or she ran away, I had no idea. But for some reason, I didn't really care. I remember just going back to sleep. Ever since then, I've had a hard time remaining awake...as if I just wanted to sleep forever and forget that my life even existed... *yawn*"
Personality
"...I don't really know myself that well, but from what people tell me, I'm really apa...apata...aparthe...emotionless. Probably because I'm always so sleepy...but a lot of people say that I'm nice and really chill...relaxed enough to calm people down. Apparently I'm a good listener and know what to do in bad situations too...but I can't guarantee it. I often say 'um' when I'm uncomfortable...p-please don't make me uncomfortable I guess..."
Crush
"...Azura is kinda cute, I guess...never talked to her before..."
Bf/Gf
"Don't...Don't...Zzz...Zzz..."
Relationships
Update one the rp starts
Other
"If you couldn't tell...already, I have a really hard time staying awake...I hope I don't... *yawn* ...offend you with it..."
Picture Description/Detailed Description
"Um...I have white hair...or is it gray? Eh, it's usually always sticking up so I don't really care... *yawn* ...Last time I checked, my eyes are purple, and people tell me my skin is a little pale for a fae. Green jacket, white pants...try to keep it as simple as possible...can I go take a nap now...?"
Killua Godspeed <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Night and Darkness~ » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:46 am

( Bump)
₩ᄐᄂᄃᄋϺᄐ Țᄋ Ϻע ᄂΙԲᄐ
    How I feel: Ready for eternal hibernation
    What I just finished: Yona of the Dawn
    What I'm starting: The second season of Stranger Things (Finally)
    What I'm waiting for: Miraculous Ladybug season two
    What I should actually be doing: Applying for scholarships and rewriting my Short Story
    What I want to do: Edit my short story, Watch Stranger Things, Eat chocolate, and finish some puzzles.
    What I am doing: Watching Disney Movies, Crying, and eating chocolate.
~Night and Darkness~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:21 am

{C a l m S e r e n i t y }
[Kiliahan]

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
X
X
xxxxxxx

Kiliahan (kee-lah-han)
Jeseki

Age// nineteen but my
mind is older

Gender// female
(she/her).

Element// Loathieite.
History// Having
grown up in a rich,
massive family, she
feels like she will be
considered superior.
Her parents are alive,
but she hardly sees
them.

Personality// She
tries not to care,
but she has a
natural protective
instinct. She enjoys
being around people,
but is an introvert
truly.
(isfj)
Romantic Relations//
tba.
Other// none.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverlightcs » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:04 pm

| Luxainya Starr | Female | 16 | Lightning |

Basic Information
Name: Luxainya Starr
Nickname: Lux, Star
Sexuality: Straight
Power: Lightning

On the Outside and In
Appearance: Lux has black curly hair usually tied into a high ponytail and blue sapphire eyes with small flecks of gold like her lightning. She has a single golden streak on the left side of her head that is the same color of the gold in her eyes. She wears a golden chain necklace with an amber briolette cut gem. Inside it's hollow, and she likes to keep a bit of lightning inside, which gives off a golden glow. She also has the Chinese character 閃 (shǎn) on the back of her left hand, which means "lightning" or "flash".
Personality: She is a kind, diligent, and outgoing person, as well as a bit rebellious. She is incredibly persistent, and not many things can make her give up. However, she can be a little impulsive and sometimes won't stop to think about what she's about to run into. Lux also tends to be impatient and stubborn, and it takes a lot for her to change her perspective on things.
History: Lux prefers not to talk about her past. If you get close enough to her, she might talk about it, but she will most likely not.

Relationships
Crush: None
Significant Other: None
Family/Kin: She doesn't like to talk about them, and she gets a little sensitive if someone mentions them.

Other
Username: silverlightcs
Other: Do I need to write out her history? If yes, I can edit this.
╒═════════════════════════════════════╕
writing dumpart dumpcharrie dump
XIA

noo school go away ;w;
music theory is the best thing ever tho

< tsubasa ga nakerya, sora o furashite kurerya ii >
╘═════════════════════════════════════╛
silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery