❝ Karma's Love ❞ /Angel & Demon RP/ Closed

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ❝ Karma's Love ❞ /Angel & Demon RP/ Closed

Postby ♚ Queen ♚ » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:04 am

ThePaganWolf wrote:Faeryn

Faeryn’s wings had curved peacefully against her back as her delicate face turned upwards towards the sky. The small valley in which she sat whispered to her in ways she would never be able to explain. She was holding off on joining the experiment, not entirely thrilled about partnering with a demon, not because she was afraid he would win but because she disliked the feeling of the darkness that tore through the air when a demon walked by. She would be living with demons, working alongside one and not only that, she was the second highest ranking wolf, meaning her partner would be just as high ranking as she and so the darkness would be hard not to notice as he trudged beside her. With a heavy sigh she closed her eyes pushing herself to her feet. She would need to make her way towards the building in which she would be greeting her new partner. Sure Mika was already present, sure that she had already met her partner, she knew she would want Faeryn to step up to her own duties.

It took her several minutes before the large building came into view, her wings unfurling from behind her back, brown and white glistening in the early morning light. Angels and demons soared through the sky around the building, her pale green eyes tracing their movements with interest. She could feel the sense of darkness that loomed in the area, however it was just as present as the light that illuminated the angels around her. She made her way to the doors and pushed them open with a heavy sigh. Immediately she felt her nerves reappear, but she held herself firm, standing straight and confident as she stepped in. Her wings again laid against her back, her eyes tracing over the inner workings of the building.

MIKA

Tags: Faeryn, Peter, Eve, Deimos, Lance, Absinthe..o heck the whole group folks lol.

Mika grinned as Lance swooped off with Absinthe back in his arms the ridiculously close. She was almost glad her partner was distracted with the red head. The angels were told by their higher ups to save their partners, but Mika knew the demons probably had similar plans. It was to obvious a plan for either side to not know it. Still..that meant she had to protect him, and make sure he didn't get hurt. Mika's eyes grew troubled at that because who would she protect him from? The only ones down here on the earth were demons, and fallen angels now. That was more dangerous to her kind then to the demons..it was best everyone stayed in the safety of the mansions lands, because outside the lands there was no treaty. It was fair game for everyone, and just because the Adviser's were the strongest in the mansion did not mean they were the strongest outside of it. Mika felt a shiver run down her spine, and her eyes of their own accord settled on Angel she hadn't met yet. This must be Faeryn her assistant, perfect, who had just arrived. Mika dropped lightly back to the ground on her bare feet, and swayed over to the other girl eyes gentle. "Ah I am glad you arrived. The group was just heading out to explore the lands. I know you just arrived, and I hate to ask something of you so suddenly, but do you mind..keeping an eye on Eve, and Deimos her partner. I believe this may be there first time flying with another." She gave the girl a please look before turning her head to look at the others while she waited her reply. Really the only two she was really worried about was Peter and Orion. If they both got up to their top speeds no one would be able to catch them, but probably each other. That worry made her bite her lip, and giving Fae an apologetic look made her way over to Pete. "Hey..Can we talk?" She asked her voice dipping low for only their ears as she unthinkingly hugged his arm. Most angels would be disgusted in touching a demon, but thankfully those types of Angels weren't assigned here. She was more touchy then most her type sure..to a degree. "I just wanted to see if maybe you would help me keep the others inside the grounds. Your speed is only matched by Orion, and I know he will help. I just was wondering about you..more so for the safety of my people. We are the only Angels down here on earth. I don't think I need to tell you there is no treaty outside these walls." Her worried gaze traveled over her Angel's near them before settling on his with her amber colors.
♚ Queen ♚

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xCyril » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:13 am

➳Orion➳male ➳Angel of the Sky ➳Out the Mansion➳Tag(s); Mika, The Angels,The Demons.

Orion stretched his wings out as he let the wind carry him. He looked back to see Mika flying close by before finding himself face to face with her. He grinned at her comment. “What can I say? I can always enjoy a bit of fun.” He said. The angel glanced forward before feeling something warm touch his hand. His eyes turned to the angel that flew next to him. Surprise flashed through his eyes but quickly disappeared as serenity washed over him. He felt… calm, relaxed. Yet before Orion could react, he felt the warmth next to him be replaced by the cool air as Mika dived down as fast as she could. This wasn’t a playful move, but rather a panicked motion. Something must have happened below them. Orion reached his hand out to help her but wasn’t fast enough. The angel dipped down to go after her, but froze as shadows engulfed her. His heart nearly stopped. What was happening? He looked around desperate for answers before finding them, right below. It had to be the demons playing tricks on the angels. Orion was a bit annoyed at this move, but his annoyance was washed away by worry as he saw Mika hit the ground. Of course he was worried; he felt a bit responsible for the wellbeing and behavior of the angels due to his brotherly like personality, and because she was the Angel’s Advisor. He decided to stay up in the air as it appeared she was fine after all.

The angel in the sky beat his wings against the air, keeping his body steady and straight. He slowly ascended to the ground, but in that time reflected on his inner thoughts. He wondered what this flight, or rather competition, between the two forces would turn out to be. Would the demons play dirty and throw their worst tricks at the angels? Would the groups keep their distance because of the tension? Could a fight break out, resulting in casualties? Orion knew no one in the groups with them that could heal, something that could be very bad. Or, would this just be a bonding experience for each group and a chance to convert each other’s partners to the desired side? The answer to any of those questions would remain unanswered until the flight commenced. Orion sighed heavily; he needed to be less worrisome and concerned about every situation that could end up for the worst. He couldn’t help himself, but he needed to empty out those thoughts or else they would take over him and impact others. With a quick thrust from his wings he soared to the ground to meet the other angels and demons, leaving his worries in the air to deal with later.

As Orion landed on the ground, he looked around for Mika, just to make sure she was ok. In his searched he noticed how other angels had gathered around as well as unfamiliar demons. The angel saw the faces of the Angel of Time, as was as a glimpse of the Angel’s Assistant. Orion saw how many had to carry their partner because many demons did not have wings. The angel was glad he did not have to go through that ordeal. In fact, if his partner didn’t have wings he wouldn’t have to; perks of his powers. As he scanned through the faces, he spotted the Angel’s Advisor and an unfamiliar demon. Was there a possibility this was his partner? Orion carefully made his way over there, to see who the demon was and to make sure Mika was safe and sound.
Last edited by xCyril on Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
xCyril

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♚ Queen ♚ » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:27 am

MIKA

Tags: Orion & Peter

She pulled her gaze away when she heard someone approaching turning to see Orion. It was kind of funny that the two most fastest flyers for both sides were partners. She removed her arms from Pete giving Orion a gentle smile. She was surprised he came down from his flight until she saw the worry in his eyes. Her smile faltered as she realized she must of given him a scare. "Orion this is Peter your partner." She laid a hand on his arm for a moment before looking between the two men. "Do you two wish to have a moment? I can leave." She told them not minding doing so. While she waited for an answer she figured she would calm Orion's worry so said softly," I am fine. Just my wing seems a bit strained. I'm sure it will work itself out when we go flying again." She gave a sheepish grin at them. "In my defence Lance got hurt a bit as well. Absinthe just surprised us with her free fall." She explained .
♚ Queen ♚

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:27 am

Katylin Bleu Agreste

Tags: Jezebel

I was taken aback when Jezebel answer my question. She didn't stay with them? Persuaded into this experiment? That was something I never thought I'd hear and no amount of alcohol was going to make me forget those words. Though, the drunken words that came from Jezebel made me laugh. I covered my mouth as I snorted softly. I nodded in agreement before asking for a refill. "I agree! Weren't we at each other's throats before? And we are all put into the same house for their entertainment." I rolled my eyes as I chuckled softly. The bartender gave me another glass of the vodka and took my old glass.
I smirked at Jezebel's words. "we may not have a choice. But if you can get away, maybe I'll join you." I may be reaching my limit. Normally I was able to handle four glasses of the vodka. Though, now, I may not be able to hold my own with two. Some of my words would have never come out unless I was close to my limit on the drinks.

Peter

Tags: Everyone in Foyer

I smirked when I noticed Mika blush when my wings touched her hand. Though, I frowned when she said my partner had already challenged everyone to a race. "Where exactly are we going? I will have to meet you all there." I smirked as my gaze soon turned to Eve. "I will be holding you to that statement." I then flapped my wings twice before I was off the ground. I kept myself up as I watched Mika for a moment. I hid it well but I was kind of worried for her as her wing seemed bad. I then turned my attention to Lance and Absinthe with a smirk. My hands turned into fists as I laughed at them. I was about to take off after them before I noticed another angel come. I stayed in the air as I watched Mika interact with the Angel that Mika seemed to know and trust.
I watched with a silent snort before Mika turned to me. I wanted to pull back when she hugged my arm but she wouldn't let go. When she began to speak, I raised an eyebrow with a smirk. "So it's true, you Angels do need our help." I reached my free hand to touch Mika's cheek softly. It may be taken the wrong way if someone looked but I didn't mind. I was always in for a laugh. "I will see what I can do. Can't make any promises with Lance and Absinthe, though." I glanced at her wings as I pursed my lips together. I then looked at Mika again with a glint of worry in my eyes. "I don't really want you to fly alone with your wings like that."
I then noticed another angel come to the ground. When he came closer, I felt Mika let go of me and I pulled my hands away. I then turned to look at the angel Mika had called Orion. "Glad to finally meet you Orion. Seems like we will be partners for this thing." I said, keeping my arms at my side. I then turned to Mika and shook my head. "I don't think there will be any need for that, right now. We can have time alone while everyone is trying to keep up."

adj. | adj.
adj. | adj.
adj. | adj.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
★ ★ ★
itty bitty bio
you have 3 lines
change color only
Image Image
ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mairon » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:13 am

J e z e b e l - I n t e r d i m e n s i o n a l M a n i p u l a t i o n

Jezebel laughed. She meant to do it silently, but it came out a little louder than she expected. The bartender was convinced this glass of vodka had been enough, so Jez tried to enjoy it more than the others. "I don't see why they'd want me back, honestly! It shouldn't be hard to leave. I don't know why they'd try to stop us. Its not like we're fighting a war," she shrugged, the smile that remained of her laugh still on her face. "I honestly... I don't think these leaders will ever learn," she sighed, taking a small sip of the drink in her hand.

"After this experiment? Another one. And another one, and another one. They always find some reason to drag us back into this," her face turned glum at the idea of the persistent little angels that kept pestering her until she gave. "Makes me wonder why the leaders don't just come together 'n sort it out themselves. Too good for each other, I guess." The girl swallowed the last of the liquid in the small cup and looked at the waitress again. As expected, no more. Jezebel looked unhappily at her empty glass as the blonde teenager went into a room and switched out with a man. Looked like she finally got that break she looked so desperate to get. The man, unlike the previous bartender, actually looked surprised at their appearances, but he didn't ask. When you work at a bar in a world full of demons, things like Jezebel and Kate shouldn't be too rare to come upon.

-

D e i m o s - B a n s h e e

Deimos nodded softly, looking up at Evelyn again. He was slightly embarrassed, but it was more because Eve looked uncomfortable than the actual task she was asking. "Okay," the banshee agreed, a small, slightly amused smile coming onto his face. "Well, I've never tried it before, but I should be okay. Can't know unless you try, right?" He asked, his attitude taking on a little bit of confidence with the last statement. As it was a rhetorical question, Deimos didn't wait for the awkward silence to appear, and instead took a few steps closer to Evelyn. "Okay..." the boy muttered, scanning the girl momentarily to figure out a way to do it. He put a hand on her shoulder, hoping she would be fine with it. Her flushed expression made him feel a bit pink too, but he tried to act as though it didn't. "Just... just don't drop me, okay? Three, two, one," Dei took a little hop and swung his legs up so Evelyn could catch them.

It was funny, how this happened to him. The banshee who is usually a woman being carried by an angel in the style of the bride (who is usually a woman). Just comes to show how gender roles had been hurt during all these years.
mairon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♚ Queen ♚ » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:15 am

MIKA

Tags: Orion and Peter

She was going to give a sigh of relief as Peter didn't forget what she asked, but went still as his hand touched her cheek. Her eyes widened a bit before peering at him in confusion. Was he toying with her like Lance had been? Probably. His gaze held real worry when he said he didn't want her flying alone. "I..". Luckily he noticed Orion right then dropping his hand, and things became normal once more. She laughed at his comment, but she had to admit he was right. She sure wasn't going to be able to keep up with them when they raced. "Your right. Well I for one will probably stay towards the back just to keep an eye on anyone. Who knows what will happen with our mixed group. Though Lance appears to be getting way ahead of us.." She noted eyes narrowing as she realized the direction they were heading. Not towards the grounds that was for sure..Most the grounds were in the opposite direction. What was Absinthe thinking? She forced herself to relax focusing back on Orion, and Peter. She didn't want to admit Peter was right, but outside the grounds they did..If anyone was foolish to go into town that was an Angel.
♚ Queen ♚

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Domino'ss » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:34 am

♠ Evelyn Sandstone ♠
Angel of Time|19|Possible love interest(s): n/a|Deimos

She nodded with a reassuring smile on "You will be okay!" she said with a cheerful tone before muttering silently under her breath 'hopefully'. She planned her actions in her head, she was going to hold him and boost up as fast as she could to balance his weight. She may have strong wings but it was her a lot weaker arms that carries him when she is on ground. She felt an urge to tell this to Dei "Okay so i need to warn you that i have to literally boost up to carry you so get yourself ready." She looked to his hand placed on her shoulder for a moment. As he counted, she got her smaller wings ready to balance, bigger ones ready to boost. "Let's go!" she said, catching his legs just in time. Her arm felt a slight pain for a brief moment since she was still on ground but it dissapeared as she managed to perfectly launch herself up. She was proud of her wings at that moment, yes, as an Angel her wings were always so important and a beautiful thing to be proud of. But testing their stability and harmony gave her the pride, the courage she was looking for. Carrying him high, she looked down to him to see how he reacts to heights and air changes "Are you sure you are fine with heights? This height is... Just a start, a small step." she said as a sly smirk appeared on her lips.

──────{no matter}─

────xx────
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Domino or just Domi
Any pronouns//Anogirl
Pan and recipromantic
Ace-fluid
I suffer from mental
and physical illnesses

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
↠ix reach
FOR YOU,

──{it's just an}──────────

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx

Domino'ss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inactive20000009 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:56 am

Damien • jinn • tagged: Alice

Damien blinked as the angel began to speak. Her voice was soft and seemed to mesh with the gentle splashing of the waves and the breeze rustling through the leaves of the forest. Damien pictured the scene in his head. Of course, he had visited the Huang He himself several times throughout the course of his long life, and had no trouble imagining it as the setting for the charming little fairy tale about fishes and wishes.

The story was pretty good. Although the moral is pretty clear, and I can't say I care for it. She doesn't seem easy to turn at first glance, but then again, it's not like I expected this assignment to be easy! Damien wasn't sure whether he wanted to engage in conversation or not, but he wanted to ask a question, so after he let a few more seconds of silence pass after the end of the angel's tale, he shifted into his human form and leaned back on the palms of his hands. "Well now, my lady, your appearance is deceivingly soft, but your story seems to have a sharp point to it," he observed, keeping his tone low and light to match hers. "Whatever would cause you, such a pure being, to be having thoughts like that? Surely it can't be that you feel threatened by the presence of demons here at the mansion in any way whatsoever."
inactive20000009

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mairon » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:12 am

D e i m o s - B a n s h e e

"Wh-" The warning statement the girl told him barely caught his ear as she rocketed up into the sky. For a second, Deimos regretted his decision. It was clear to him that he was going to die. However, when she slowed down, the beauty of the world from birds' eyes was breathtaking. Dei allowed himself to look at the mansion, the gardens around it, then the town in the distance and the clouds that looked so close he could touch them. His breathing was elevated, and his grip on Evelyn's shoulder tightened, but the fear he felt going up was soon overwhelmed by the beauty of it all.

Deimos's daydreaming was interrupted by Evelyn's sweet voice, and he turned to look at her again. Or try. The position in which she was holding him made it a bit hard for him to turn his neck, but you could see his excitement anyways. The little twinkle in his eye, tinged with fear, spoke for him as he tried to muster up words to speak. A smile formed on his face as he nodded, not too briskly just in case she'd drop him. "Y-yeah. Yeah I'm good. Never better," and though the force with which he gripped her arm might suggest otherwise, he really was good. A little bit of an adrenaline rush, sure, but a great feeling nonetheless. He was flying.
mairon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Domino'ss » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:53 am

♠ Evelyn Sandstone ♠
Angel of Time|19|Possible love interest(s): n/a|All folks around

Eve felt his grip on her arm but it was not causing her any trouble. She looked to him smiling, he sure seemed to admire the scene. She thought that he was accually keeping up very well so she sighed in relief "Whew. I'm glad it worked out smoothly. Just tell me if you feel sick or anything, i can go down pretty fast." she said. She looked around to find Mika and others. Spotting her higher in the sky with another Angel and Peter, she flew there easily with just a few flaps of her big wings. "Hey, Mika! Are we interrupting something?" she asked, she assumed this Angel she hasn't met yet, Mika and Peter were having a conversation. She respected their space and kept her distance enough to consider it as 'safe zone'. She would give them privacy if they need it without feeling awkward like this.

──────{no matter}─

────xx────
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Domino or just Domi
Any pronouns//Anogirl
Pan and recipromantic
Ace-fluid
I suffer from mental
and physical illnesses

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
↠ix reach
FOR YOU,