a pack ⇆ DIVIDED ⇆ {Ver. 2}|| werewolf rp

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: a pack ⇆ DIVIDED ⇆ {Ver. 2}|| werewolf rp

Postby wibeke » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:05 pm

Milo Keenan
Milo - 20 years old - Harlow omega - mood: confused - location: harlow pack cabin - tag: Evangeline

He was glad to hear that she was okay, even if it didn't sound entirely truthful. He really didn't want to hurt anyone,and that small assurance at least helped him feel a bit less guilty.
"Second... or third, I guess. I... I don't really remember the first one." He answered quietly, "I don't think there was any wolves the first time. Just... people." He shook his head, trying to push away the memory.
He continued pacing, though it was growing less frantic now. So long as he kept his own limbs moving it was easier to keep the wolf's instincts from overpowering him. The she wolf, on the other hand, seemed remarkably calm- or at least as calm as one could expect her to be. It was a small comfort to see that there was a chance that he could eventually manage to control himself, too. Or maybe he was doomed to become a vicious, mindless animal every single full moon. That would be just his luck, really.
"So it gets easier, then? I... I can't keep doing this." The tail end of the sentence morphed into a snarl, his fur bristling briefly before the his anger passed once again.

He flinched at the sound of the massive howl. It was too distant to be a direct threat, but the thought of a creature large enough to produce that sound was terrifying enough in itself. The noises were beginning to separate into more distinct sounds from the deafening thunder that plagued him before. The faint barks and whimpers of a few more wolves played in the distance alongside the clamoring of their paws as they scrambled away from the sound. He tried to count how many animals he could here, but he was much too tired and inexperienced to make much sense of it.
Either way, it was a hell of a lot more than he had ever expected. And this wolf, Evangeline, was saying that they had a pack, too. he had known that there was others, but it was both exciting and vaguely terrifying to realize that he really wasn't alone in this. She was moving slightly closer to him, but this time he didn't feel like fighting. "I'm okay, I think," he answered. "you have a pack? That would be incredible!" He was excited at the prospect. At least something good could come of this.
wibeke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:55 pm

James O'Reilly
Beta of Harlow Pack
25 ~ Unimprinted
In the woods
Near the house
With Sasha, Kaikoa, & Katherine
Ashlynn Mentioned
Feeling- On Edge, angry, unstable
~~~~~~~~~~
The red wolf's panting was a little more erratic then it should be, he was jittery and his teeth were bared in a vicious grin as he watched the other wolves. He watched as the Kramer female made the smart move and left, leaving a blood trail behind her, then his eyes landed back on Kaikoa and a snarl rumbled through him. He was overwhelmed and still tasted the hot copper of blood on his tongue and it was dragging him back to a place he'd tried so hard to forget he'd been. He lowered his head with a savage snarl at himself, trying to shove back that animal side of him, although Kaikoa's howl didn't help, at least it sent away the newborns. A shaky exhale escaped his muzzle as he raised his head once more and focused on Beau, the wolf was much larger then him, but James had taken down harder enemies.

But Beau wasn't an enemy, at least he didn't seem like one at the moment, so for now James just stayed between this strange loner and his alpha, who was injured. The scent of blood filled his nostrils and it was making him more unstable then he'd like, he was usually calm and controlled, but this full moon was a dark time for him and he'd wanted to avoid all this. "Are you going to cause any trouble?" he asked Kaikoa, his voice rougher then usual, the pup was still in the tree, and his alpha was injured, he wanted to get this sorted out as soon as possible, he could only imagine how terrified the pup was. The air reeked of blood and it was reminding him all too well of what he did, the mess he made of the one newborn didn't help, this was too familiar of a scene and he wanted to get away from it, but he had a job to do as Beta, and he wasn't going to screw it up.
Check out Lorwolf! Use my referral code to get the chance for a companion!
https://www.lorwolf.com/Refer/11524
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Evangeline {8}

Postby xCatastrophex » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:56 pm

.EVANGELINE.
Blind >> mood. nervous; alert >> form. wolf / human>>location. Harlow pack cabin >> tags. Milo

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Eve nodded, glad she didn't hurt him too bad. She never liked getting violent. She swiveled her ears around, continuing to follow him as he paced. She wished she couldn't remember her first shift. However, a part of her was glad she was turned. It helped her escape something horrible. Something she didn't wish on her worst enemy. She turned her attention back to Milo, breaking her silence once more "ah, you're one of the lucky ones. I wish I couldn't remember my first shift..." she said bluntly. She didn't elaborate though. She didn't want to bother him with her sob story upon first meeting.

Evangeline was about to say something else, but a massive howl cut her off short and made her jump, stumbling to the side. She paused, listening attentively as a low growl echoed in her chest. After not hearing another howl, she loosened up and relaxed again and turned her attention back to Milo once more. "...er.. well.. in a way yes. You learn to control your inner wolf.." she said, trying to explain. She just couldn't find the right words to do it. She paused again flicking her ears around again, taking in her surroundings once more. You couldn't be too careful on nights like this.

She turned her head back towards the wolf before her, nodding gently. "Indeed. Though it's not my pack per say. I'm a part of a pack... An omega to be exact..." she said, voice lower when she said she was an omega. Eve pushed that point to the side, focusing on what really mattered "the rest of the pack should be returning soon.. they went out on their nightly patrols... I stayed behind. I don't offer much help other than keeping an eye on the cabin..." She said softly, hunching her shoulders a bit, but still kept her foggy blue eyes fixated on where she assumed he stood.
xCatastrophex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kathrine {7}, Madison & Mackenzie {4}, Jason {4}

Postby The Alpha » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:53 pm

➳ ♚ Kᴀᴛʜʀɪɴᴇ Rᴇʏɴᴀ Hᴀʀʟᴏᴡ ♚ ➳

╔═════════ ➳ ♚ ➳ ═════════╗
"And though she be but little,
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Age >> 20 Years
Gender >> Female
Rank >> Alpha
Current Form >> Wolf/Human
Location >> The Forest
On Reserve/Off Reserve
Feeling >> Conflicted
Imprint >> ~
Tags >> Beau, James, Sasha, Kaikoa
...she is fierce."
╚═════════ ➳ ♚ ➳ ═════════╝
Blood. She was covered in it. While she was glad to know it was not her own, Kathrine still didn't like knowing that her already red pelt was now drenched in a darker colored liquid. She'd stood to her paws when James had gotten the newborn off of her, feeling him nuzzle against her, though she did not react to the movement at all. She was watching the fighting in all directions around her, the thing she had tried to prevent had happened and now everywhere she looked was death or suffering. How did this all happen? How could she let this happen...? The howl of the large loner startled the Alpha a bit and she whipped her head around as it virbated in her ears. She was not afraid or frightened of it, though it had in fact startled her, and instead watched at the remaining newborns fled in fear of the sound. Kathrine sighed, her head lowering as she closed her eyes and forced herself to breath normally again to regain herself, just ignoring the fleeing wolves as she did so.

Within a few moments, the clearing was quiet again; quiet exceot for the irregular breathing of the wolf that was her Beta. Kathrine lifted her gaze again as she watched the red wolf's bristled fur and pacing nature, his eyes wild and half tail lashing as he stared down the large loner who was now sitting peacfully facing her and the Beta. He was losing himself; his wolf was losing it's composure and now he was on the edge of breaking down entirely. She knew that she had to do something, but she could also set him off and make it worse. Kathrine had to try though and there was only one thing she could think of to do at that moment. The Alpha moved so that she now stood between James at the loner, her eyes narrowed as she met James's gaze, her back to the loner, "James, stand down." Her voice was soft, but stren at the same time, a power behind it that she knew would speak to the animal side of the werewolf before her and remind him of what was right. She would thank the loner behind her later for his help and then see to the pup after, but right now, she needed James to remember himself before someone else got hurt.

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

☵ Mᴀᴅɪsᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ Mᴀᴄᴋᴇɴᴢɪᴇ Sɴᴏᴡ ☵

╔═════════ ☵☵ ═════════╗
"The two best parts
Age >> 17 years/17 years
Gender >> Female/Female
Rank >> Fighter/Omega
Imprint >> ~/~
Current Form >> Wolf/Human/Wolf/Human
Location >> On reserve /in the forest
On Reserve/Off Reserve
On Reserve/Off Reserve
Feeling >> Startled/Worried
Tags >> Ashlynn/Ashlynn
to an even better whole."
╚═════════ ☵☵ ═════════╝
The smell of blood suddenly hit Mackenzie's nose and she lifted her head. Though she was still upset, she stood to her feet and trotted over to her sister, "Do you smell that?" Her older sister was surprised to hear her voice, but before she culd speak, the scent hit her nose as well. A narrowed look crossed her features. Madison stood to her paws and took a deep breath. She judged the distance of the scent from where they stood and realized that it was on their territory; could it be one of theirs? The thought worried her. She thought about telling her little sister to stay behind, but instead, she responded, "Come on. Let's go check it out." The twins took off into the forest, Madison staying a few strides ahead of Mackenzie as they ran. The forest was quiet around them and the coming sunlight was begining to light the sky above the trees, though it hadn't yet breeched the tree branches just yet.

The end did not take them far from the pack house and Mackenzie saw her first, shouting, "Ashlynn!!" The twins ran over to her, finding her unconscious human form lying by a tree with a deep wound that was still bleeding. While the younger twin whined to see if she could wake her, Madison made sure there were no loners or newborns around to try and attack them. She also sniffed the fellow fighter's pelt and got a whiff of some very familiar scents, her eyes narrowing, "What was she doing over in Harlow territory!?" Her sister growled suddenly at her, "Now is not the time for stupid questions!" The older twin was a bit stunned by this anger, and she froze for a moment.

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

☾ Jᴀsᴏɴ O· Rɪɴɴ ☾

╔═════════ ═════════╗
"Don't get used to me
Age >> 20 Years
Gender >> Male
Species >> Human
Occupation >> Werewolf Hunter
Location >> The Forest, reserve border
Feeling >> Cautious
Tags >> None
because I'm not who I'm supposed to be."
╚═════════ ═════════╝
Whatever was going on tonight between the wolves, it was on the reserve and that meant he couldn't get to them at all. While this irritated Jason, he had a backup plan. A great howl echoed through the trees, making Bullet sit up straight and stare into the distance, though he uttered not a sound. The hunter readied his rifle, pointing it in the direction of the sound and waited. Suddenly, a wolf's body emerged from the mist, shaking and whimpering as it went. It caught the scent of something and stopped, following the trail to a small pile of raw meat left out in the open. Just before the wolf could get close, however, a shot rang out as Jason's rifle fired. It was over in a matter of seconds as the wolf's body fell to the ground. The other fleeing newborns had heard the shot and scattered away from him. Usually, he would have been upset, but even one wolf was a prize on a night such as this. With a grin, the young man looked to his hound and smiled, the dog smiling back, "Go on and get 'em. Don't let nothing else get it."

With a flurry of limbs, the hound leaped into action, barking and howling as he ran up to the body of the newly fallen werewolf. Jason followed the dog though he moved much slower, shouldering his rifle as he walked, keeping an eye on his hound. Bullet sniffed the wolf with excitement, moving all around it as he inspected his master's catch. He suddenly stopped, however, his head and ears lifting as he looked off in the direction of the bushes just on the forest side of the reserve. It didn't take him long to start growling and barking again, this time in an aggressive manner as he alerted his master of danger. Jason was quick to react, pulling his rifle up once more as he pulled a shell into the barrel and aimed at the bushes, waiting to see if whatever was hiding there would come out. "Show yourself, you furred beast."He'd whispered.
The Alpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ana • post two

Postby azhefa. » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:37 pm

-
Aiyana--Grace
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
ana 25 bitten werewolf kramer beta pets; sebastian heterosexual/single tags; jason

since she was patrolling the farther reaches of the kramer territory, ana was unaware of the battles that ensued farther inland. the she-wolf pads calmly through her patrol, there hadn't been very many newborns during her wanderings surprisingly. ana looks over to sebastian as the pup runs around her clearly happy to be out of the pack house. the pack was great and all, but the house tends to get a bit too crowded for the pup and running around outside was much better than laying on a hardwood floor boredly. the pup runs off ahead and ana calls out to him in her native french, telling him to be careful like any mother would. she sighs as the white wolf pup starts searching the undergrowth curiously, he was constantly hungry these days due to the growth spurts he's been having. though he still looks like a pup, sebastian's legs were longer and he was starting to bulk out just a bit. in a few more months he'll be full grown and by the looks of him now, he'll be a rather big male even though he was born a runt. as they make their way back towards the rest of the pack, ana makes several stops to catch rabbits and birds for sebastian and herself to snack on.

as she catches a squirrel, sebastian darts off after another that fled into the undergrowth. ana holds the dead rodent in her jaws as she waits for sebastian to return either with or without his own. for several minutes she waits before starting to get worried, the pup having not made a sound or returned. just as she took a step towards where the pup disappeared, a deep howl vibrates through the forest. the sound was loud and rather unsettling, and it also masks the sound of jason's rifle as he shoots a newborn. ana shakes out her snowy pelt and gulps down the meager mouthful that was her squirrel before turning towards where sebastian had gone, wondering if he was still chasing that rodent. the wolf pup hadn't been able to catch the quick squirrel before it ran up a tree, but he was able to find a nice stack of meat instead. since ana had taught him caution, sebastian lays under a bush as he debates whether to go get the meat or return to his duel-formed mother figure. the meat looked so tasty that it was hard to move from his place to leave, but the gunshot that rang out under the cover of a terrifying howl brings the pup back to reality. sebastian folds his ears back as a hunter and his hound appears near the body of a newborn, his lips quivering in a quiet growl. ana had taught him all about hunters and how evil they are, but his wolf mind only really understood that people with shiny sticks are bad and this man had one of those shiny sticks. when jason's dog starts growling and barking at him, sebastian scoots farther back into the bush, not wanting the man to spot him even though his dog already has. his mind races in fear as he starts to understand that he was in a very bad spot, where was ana? where was his mother to protect him?
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:59 pm

=
James O'Reilly
Beta of Harlow Pack
25 ~ Unimprinted
In the woods
Near the house
With Sasha, Kaikoa, & Katherine
Feeling- On Edge, tired, concerned
~~~~~~~~~~
When his Alpha was suddenly infront of him all of his movement stopped. He looked at Katherine and it took him a moment before he fully understood her words. He nodded a little and slowly relaxed, exhaling as his breathing became more regular and his dark red fur settled. He sat as well to ground himself more as he glanced at the loner to make sure he didn't try anything. But Katherine had broken that focus, that train of thoughts from the past and freed him from that state he'd been in. Although his heart was still racing a little he'd settled in a bit more and was farther back from falling off that edge and letting his wolf side take over.

"Thank you Alpha." he said softly, his voice more it's normal level and less strained as his eyes focused on her. He glanced at the den that held the pup for a moment before over at Koa, he sniffed the air to make sure that it was just them in this clearing and they weren't going to be surprised again. It seemed that howl had worked though, and it was just the four of them. James sorely hoped the fighting was over, he hadn't wanted this to happen, he didn't want blood to be spilled tonight.
Check out Lorwolf! Use my referral code to get the chance for a companion!
https://www.lorwolf.com/Refer/11524
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kaikoa • post five

Postby azhefa. » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:03 pm

-
Kaikoa--Hoku
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
koa 26 pureblood werewolf neutral loner bisexual/single tags; kathrine, james, & sasha

the large male sits calmly and silently while james fights to control himself and kathrine gets her barrings. koa was rather patient in his waiting since he knows how it is to be in the middle of a fight and have it suddenly stop though the need to fight remains long after. since he was well bonded with his inner wolf, he no longer has the issue of fighting for control like others, though the beast does get a bit testy at times. koa cocks his head to the side as james questions him roughly, but remains silent instead of responding, the male was clearly unstable and speaking would only make things worse so he stays quiet for now. his ears perk as kathrine gives her beta an order to stand down, curious about the dynamics of a pack since he's never really been in one before. the female must have nerves of steel to be able to turn her back on him, a loner who was twice the size of them both and strong enough to simply howl away newborns in a state of frenzy. it was almost amusing to koa, but he remains calm and collected, no sign of amusement on his face to trigger any violent actions.

as james heeds the order and calms down, koa tilts his head again curiously. once things were calm enough for him to speak, he does,
    "i bring no trouble with me, i had simply found the pup's trail and followed it here. i've seen him and his mother around before so i decided to help and came across your fighting so i stepped in." his voice was smooth and had a slight hawaiian accent, his tone calm and matter of fact. it was clear in the way he spoke that he wasn't expecting a thank-you for his actions, he had simply jumped in when it was necessary. koa dibs his head a little towards kathrine, acknowledging her alpha status as he introduces himself, "my name is kaikoa, but i go by just koa." he glances towards the little den that sasha was hiding within and motions towards it lightly, clearly curious, "will you be taking in the pup? he has no other family here besides his mother, at least i haven't seen them with anyone else." though he wasn't very interested in caring for the pup himself, he would probably take him somewhere safe if the pack doesn't want to adopt him.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wibeke » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:28 pm

Milo Keenan
Milo - 20 years old - Harlow omega - mood: confused - location: harlow pack cabin - tag: Evangeline
Lucky? Milo's head tilted at the wolf's response, a bit taken aback by the statement. He had played the events over in his head a hundred times and worked out as many different conclusions from it, but "lucky" was not a thought that ever crossed his mind. He would have given anything to have even been the slightest bit conscious. He was sure that if he had just managed to focus for a second or if he had seen his face and known who he was attacking he could've done something... though, given the events of tonight, it was becoming and increasingly foolish hope.
In sense she was right, though. For everything that happened that night, at least he never once had to see the faces of the people he hurt or the carnage he left in his wake. He couldn't imagine living with that. "you could say that," he responded quietly.

He couldn't imagine coming to much of an understanding with the wolf that seemed ready to attack the second it found any sliver weakness in Milo's resolve. Even now, weakened by the fading moon, he could feel his brain screaming for a fight- whether it was lunging again at Evangeline or finding the source of the howl (a suicide mission to be sure), it wasn't at all picky so long as it's taste for blood was satisfied.

His ears pricked forward as she talked about the pack. Though his thoughts were still stumbling over themselves in a mixture of excitement and confusion and the ever nagging feeling of murderous rage chewed at the back of his mind, his cheerful disposition was quickly returning to him. The presence of the kind female wolf was the first positive thing to come of becoming a werewolf. Something good had to come of this, he hoped.
He didn't know what the word "omega" meant, but from the way her voice changed as she said the word he assumed that it wasn't something she was particularly proud of. "Well, you defended it! They'll be damn proud of that," he chirped encouragingly. He swore his tail was actually wagging. The idea that this wolf thought she had little to offer sent a jolt of worry through him- if she didn't consider herself useful to the pack, exactly how powerful were these other wolves? Dear God, this whole wolf thing sure was a lot to take in.
wibeke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⚔ ⚔ Beau - {Harlow} (9)

Postby nocturna. » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:17 pm

BEAU McCARTHY
    ⋘⋘age: 23 | rank: Fighter | form: Wolf | location: H / K Borders | mood: Confused, Worried | tagged: Ash, Kat, Koa, James, Madi, Mack ⋙⋙ ═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
    ------> The blonde brute shook his head violently, shaking the newborn brute in his locked jaws. Within a matter of seconds, Ashlynn too descended onto the brute, her gleaming teeth snapping onto a free spot on its' neck. The fighters were extremely close to each other. At first, Beau didn't realize how close; mere inches from the others' muzzle. His green orbs looked over to Ashlynn as she ripped her head back and forth resulting in a loud snap. The newborn instantly went limp in their jaws; an expertly executed neck break. The fae then dropped the body from her jaws, staring at him. But in a flash, the dark pelted fae turned tail and bolted to where she once came. Beau was left, the lifeless body still in his maw as the blood stained the snow was the only thing indicating that the Kramer fighter had once been at the battle site.

------> Metallic. The irony taste of the newborn's blood stained his mouth. Beau released his grip on the body, it then falling to the snow in a heavy heap. He panted lightly, staring off into the direction in which Ashlynn had left. He didn't understand why she'd just flee... She clearly came to this place for a reason. Let alone she was risking untold punishment from Wylie for crossing the borders. Unless he'd give his pack orders to break the border laws... The brute just couldn't make sense of his connection to her. She was so familiar, yet a mystery at the same time. The predicament puzzled him. Though he didn't have long to think on the confusion he faced as a loud, deep howl rang through the trees. It was haunting. Beau turned back to his superiors, Katherine and James. They too were quite concerned. Katherine looked rough in appearance; crimson stained her fur and ran down her leg. Her eyes read the pain she felt for not only her injuries, but the aftermath of the bloodshed.

------> A large gray brute was the source of the powerful howl. He was absolutely massive, one of the largest wolves Beau had ever seen. The sight of him made Beau on edge once again - even if the gray brute's demeanor was calm and collected. The tawny - gold brute flashed his gaze towards James. He looked worse for wear too. The sight of both his Alpha and Beta this way sent a wave of guilt through him. If only he and Joanna been there sooner... The gray wolf soon began to speak, clearing his intentions. At least it seemed the brute was on their side, or in the very least neutral. Beau was mid paw step as a mental tug pulled him to a halt. A desperate whisper for help echoed through his mind. It was Ashlynn's voice, yet it was so faint... The blonde brute's green orbs darted back to the trail of blood that lead away from the clearing. It was as if a magnet was drawing him away. His ear flicked back to Katherine, James and the gray loner. It seemed like things were on peaceful terms. After one more look to his pack-mates, Beau quietly slinked off into the woods. Once he was out of earshot, he picked up the pace, running along the trail of stained snow. It wasn't looking good... the Kramer fae had lost a lot of blood by the looks of it. Rounding a bend in the trail, Beau's gaze landed on the snow covered willow. The blood led right to it. He slowed, cautiously taking slow paw steps towards the tree's shade. As the blonde brute drew nearer, other scents hit his nostrils. Other Kramer's were around. Beneath the shadow of the willow, the twins Madison and Mackenzie, were standing over what appeared to be a human form. Curiosity getting the best of him, Beau circled quietly, trying for a better view. He'd never seen Ashlynn in her human form before, and he needed to know that she was going to be alright. It only took a few more steps to see the human girl had scars covering her upper body. It was in that moment that the world stopped for Beau. A heavy weight grew in his chest, making it hard to breathe. This... this girl. He Knew Her. If his memory and gut served him right, this was the girl that he had bit many moons ago. A deep and dark secret he had hid from not only his pack, but his Alpha.
nocturna.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ashlynn marie ladouceur. (9)

Postby sawyer beans. » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:41 pm

ASHLYNN MARIE LADOUCEUR.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tags; Beau, Madi, Mack. location; the boarder.

Ashlynn tried to force herself to stay awake and fight which had been working. She kept her mind occupied, thinking about how her life could of gone if she was never bitten that night. She thought to herself that she would probably almost be done college or university by now. Ash wondered if she would've met a guy that would've changed her world. She doubted it as many guys couldn't handle such a rebellious and head strong girl. Little did she know that it was a guy she was beginning to know that did manage to change her world.

Suddenly, a loud snap had Ash on high alert until she heard Madi and Mack calling her name. "Over here." Her voice was faint and weak but the girls would be able to hear her. Once the two girls reached her, their reaction to the sight of her made her realize just how bad it was. They were talking to each other almost like Ash wasn't right in front of them. "I was looking for the pup like alpha told me. It's scent led me to the boarder and onto Harlow territory where I seen a bunch of newborns attacking their alpha and her beta. I was going to get out of their until I too was attacked." She winced in pain as the girls checked her wounds. Her eyes wondered away from the girls and behind them into the remaining woods. That was when she caught a glimpse of the blonde wolf lurking in the still remaining shadows.

He had listened to her. He came to help her. That thought made Ash smile for a second before the pain of her shoulder had her wincing again. She noticed that Beau was just standing there, staring at her. Her eyes shifted from him to the twins and then back to the wolf. The twins would be able to smell him and she didn't want anyone else getting hurt. "Girls, there is a Harlow on our territory. I'm asking you's not to hurt him. He helped me. If he hadn't, I'd be dead." She explained to the girls, hoping they wouldn't leave her side to investigate him. Her icy blue orbs shifted back to Beau. His beauty kept her mind busy while the girls kept checking out her wounds.
sawyer beans.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me