a pack ⇆ DIVIDED ⇆ {Ver. 2}|| werewolf rp

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

a pack ⇆ DIVIDED ⇆ {Ver. 2}|| werewolf rp

Postby The Alpha » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:26 am

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
~ Chapter One ~
The Alpha has died....
The pack was devastated to find that their beloved Alpha had been fighting a strange disease that he'd told none of them about for may moths until he finally collapsed while out on a hunt. For then on, he was bed ridden and he grew worse and worse as time passed. Threes months went by and he knew that his time was short. Finally, on his deathbed, he expressed his thoughts and final wishes for his pack. He proclaimed that he wished for his Beta to take his place as Alpha and for his grandson - who was a Fighter - to be her Beta. He knew they would protect the pack and keep it safe from every danger to come to it an the was happy with his choice. He passed away that next morning, the fiftieth anniversary of his first shift into his werewolf form. He would have never expected what was to come.
Upon hearing that he had not been chosen to be the next Alpha, his grandson revolted and turned against the Beta, calling her "outsider" and claiming she'd bribed her way to the top. He threatened her, promising that he would throw her out of the pack if she didn't back down and give him the rank. The Beta, of course defended herself, calling him weak and ordering him to stand down before he got hurt. The rest of the wolves could only watch as a fight broke out, the two of them wrestling one another. It ended as quickly as it started and no serious injuries were dealt and they broke apart standing on opposites sides, glaring and growling at each other. Finally, the rest of the pack decided to move and went to the aid of their leader...they leader they supported. Some went to her side and others went to his side and a few didn't move at all. It was on that day the pack was disbanded until the dispute could be settled and a leader chosen between the two smaller packs.
Those who did not choose a side became loners and they have no say in who they wish to become Alpha as they would only rejoin the pack once this war is over. The battling packs are not the only danger in the werewolves' territory though... More and more humans have been entering the woods to camp, getting closer and closer to the wolf territory, making it more and more dangerous for a human to see them. Though the wolves haven't been seen directly, some people have noticed the claw marks on the trees and the large canine paw prints in the dirt. Rumors have begun to circulate about monsters living in the woods. Upon hearing those rumors, hunters have come to kill them. Of course, the Alpha would have never dreamed that this would happen to his pack but he had faith in each of its members to be strong and to come together when it counted.
There are many dangers threatening these wolves and many questions still unanswered, but the biggest question that will affect you is this:

Last edited by The Alpha on Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Alpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

a pack ⇆ DIVIDED ⇆ {Ver. 2}|| rules

Postby The Alpha » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:36 am

➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳
Basic CS Rules - They all apply
PG-13 please - This refers to posts with fighting, mating, etc.
Activity - Please inform me of any inactivity. If you are inactive for 5 days, you will get a PM message. If you are inactive for 1 weeks, your character will be deleted.
No power-playing or Perfect characters - No one will be able to catch all the prey they chase, no one can win every fight or argument, and no one can come out of every fight unscathed.
Other Characters - Don't kill or seriously injure another character without their owner's permission. Same with relationships between characters.
Character Ages - Please keep them within the age range of 15-27.
Literacy Level: Semi-lit to Literate - The least amount accepted in a post is 8-10 complete sentences. Writer's Block is understandable but not all the time. No one-liners either or very short sentences.
Acceptance - Please don't start until I accept you. I hold the right to refuse you.
Forms - Post ALL forms in the discussion thread. Please make your own forms and post them to our discussion thread. C:
Relationships and Drama - Drama between characters is highly encouraged but please no being your own mate or crush. If you have ideas for something that will involve a lot characters and will affect the plot, please PM me first so that I may think about idea and see how it would work in with the plot.
Reservations - They last 24 hours

➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~ Information About The Werewolves ~

• Shifting can be painful for the lycanthrope as their bones shift and move around, but this is usually a rare case as an older lycanthrope will have built up a tolerance to the feeling. It depends on the characters. Shifting does not cause clothing to be torn off. The werewolf's fur simply "grows" over the skin and clothing and when the wolf shifts back to human, the clothing is uncovered as the fur "falls away".
  • Imprinting only happens when the werewolf that is imprinting is in human form. If it is between two werewolves, the other werewolf must be in human form as well. The imprint takes place when the two people make eye contact.
  • Lycanthropes must transform on the night of the full moon whether they want to or not and stay in that form until sunrise. they grow stronger on this night, in all ways. Some wolves can't control their animal side on these nights while others can.
  • Werewolves are large; even the smallest lycanthrope in wolf form is able to carry a full-size human on their back.
  • Werewolves can be created by being bitten by one. These "created" lycanthropes will transform for the first time the next night of a full moon or if they get extremely worked up before then.
The Alpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

a pack ⇆ DIVIDED ⇆ {Ver. 2}|| area, weather

Postby The Alpha » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:59 am

The pack lives in the valley of two mountains known as the Twin Rises on a small Native American reservation near the small town of Cobblestone. The reservation has been their home since the pack began, back when the first members were all Native American(they have long since opened their ranks to anyone looking for a home and a pack). They live in the two cabins on the reserve, one on Kramer territory and the other on Harlow territory. The reservation is their safe place where they cannot be hunted as they are protected by the law; no animals may be hunted as long as they stand on reservation ground. This also means that the wolves must go off reservation most of the time to hunt to keep people from getting suspicious and investigating. The forests around the town and reservation are vast though so they usually have no trouble traveling through without being seen by anyone other than their own kind. The town of Cobblestone is small with a population of about 500. It doesn't have a very big tourism season, but the tourists who do come all come to hike and camp in the forests around the Twins Rises. This means the wolves have to be more careful where they go I the summer and fall seasons as those are the busiest seasons. There is a grand waterfall and lake called Twin's Lake located in between the two mountains created by the rain and snow that melts and flows down from the peaks. It fuels all of the streams that run through the forest but the only large body of water around is the lake. This is the most popular site for camping and also the most likely place a werewolf will be seen by humans as it is popular with the pack and animals as well.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

~ The Weather ~

Season
{✓} Winter
{ } Spring
{ } Summer
{ } Fall
Weather
{ } Open Skies
{✓} Cloudy
{ } Raining
{ } Storming
{ } Snowing
Time of Day
{✓} Morning
{ } Midday
{ } Evening
{ } Nighttime

{✓} Full Moon?
Last edited by The Alpha on Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:10 am, edited 4 times in total.
The Alpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

a pack ⇆ DIVIDED ⇆ {Ver. 2}|| characters

Postby The Alpha » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:01 am

Kramer Pack

alpha - Trafalgar ♂ || 23
beta - Aiyana ♀ || 20

fighter - Name ♂/♀ || age
fighter - Madison ♀ || 17
fighter - Ashlynn ♀ || 21

omega - Name ♀/♂ || age
omega - Mackenzie ♀ || 17

Harlow Pack

alpha - Kathrine ♀ || 20
beta - James ♂ || 25

fighter - Joanna ♀ || 23
fighter - Beau ♂ || 23
fighter - Art ♂ || 18

omega - Milo ♂ || 20
omega - Evangeline ♀ || 20
youth - Aleksandr ♂ || 5

════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Loners
Kaikoa ♂ || 26
Name ♂/♀ || age

Hunters
Jason ♂ || 23
Name ♂/♀ || age
#
Humans
Name ♂/♀ || age
Jacqueline ♀ || 19
Last edited by The Alpha on Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:14 pm, edited 28 times in total.
The Alpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kathrine {1}, Madison & Mackenzie {1}

Postby The Alpha » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:45 am

The Story Begins...
The sky is filled with hundred of hues orange, red, yellow and purple as the sun is slowly making its way to the horizon. The town is quietly bustling around it normally would, a few people here and there as they finish their late day errands to begin heading home for the night. They don't notice the forest just beyond the town's limits and the Native Reservation is all but forgotten in their eyes are they continue on with their lives. They don't know the danger there is on this coming night as it is the first night of the full moon. The packs know this and are preparing for their monthly "newborn" patrol, but what dangers could occur from this?

And so it begins...

➳ ♚ Kᴀᴛʜʀɪɴᴇ Rᴇʏɴᴀ Hᴀʀʟᴏᴡ ♚ ➳

╔═════════ ➳ ♚ ➳ ═════════╗
"And though she be but little,
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Age >> 20 Years
Gender >> Female
Rank >> Alpha
Current Form >> Wolf/Human
Location >> Harlow's Cabin
On Reserve/Off Reserve
Feeling >> Concerned
Imprint >> ~
Tags >> None
...she is fierce."
╚═════════ ➳ ♚ ➳ ═════════╝
Icy eyes reflected the color filled sky above as the Alpha of the Harlow pack watched day become night. Kathrine Harlow sat quietly on her haunches, looking up from her perch on the large rock that stood on the mountain side about a mile from the pack cabin. She was alone as she often came here to think or to look over the forest through the treetops when she needed solitude. Here, the sounds of the forest were very faint and the wind made up most of the noise that whistled through her ears. Kathrine's gaze turned from the sky to the distant rooftops of Cobblestone, seeing the street lights and some home lights beginning to come on. Her worries were not uncalled for. While the coming moon's pull did not effect her control over her wolf form, she felt the power like static prickling on her skin. Staying in control over the wolf's instincts had never been a problem for her as she'd bonded very quickly to her wolf, but there were many who still struggled with it. She worried how her pack members might react to the full moon and how many new wolves there might be turning for the first time tonight. The thought concerned her deeply.

Slowly, she turned her gaze to the treetops that just hid the top of her pack's home where the rest of her pack was now gathered. She opened her thoughts and closed her eyes, feeling their emotions and their listening to their worries for a moment before she reopened her icy blue orbs and stood to her paws. She shook her pelt with a vigorous shake and flicked her ears and tail before turning and climbing her way down o the forest floor once more. As soon as her paws hit the dying grass, she launched forward into a sprint, moving quickly to meet up with her fellow pack members before the sun could set. She came around the backside of the cabin quickly and slowed into a trot as she came around to the front yard. Kathrine's gaze fell upon the wolves that were already waiting out on the porch or the yard, some in wolf form and some not just yet. As she appeared, she slowed to a walk, her eyes soft as her expression remained in it's normal stone-faced position. She dipped her head to them and came to stand before them with a relaxed posture, showing no Alpha position or dominance really as she greeted those that were gathered, "Evening everyone. I trust you all are well after today's missions." She was referring to the hunting and the regular patrols of the day. She herself had been a part of the patrols on this day though she would hunt with the others as well form time to time.

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

☵ Mᴀᴅɪsᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ Mᴀᴄᴋᴇɴᴢɪᴇ Sɴᴏᴡ ☵

╔═════════ ☵☵ ═════════╗
"The two best parts
Age >> 17 years/17 years
Gender >> Female/Female
Rank >> Fighter/Omega
Imprint >> ~/~
Current Form >> Wolf/Human/Wolf/Human
Location >> On reserve /in the forest
On Reserve/Off Reserve
On Reserve/Off Reserve
Feeling >> Enraged/Timid
Tags >> None/None
to an even better whole."
╚═════════ ☵☵ ═════════╝
Two gray wolves were waiting just outside the Kramer pack house. The slightly smaller and lighter gray one sat on her haunches, watching as the slightly larger and darker gray one paced back and forth angrily before her sister. She was enraged beyond belief by this, her fur bristling and her emerald eyes blazing with fury. "Madison," The wolf stopped pacing for a moment, "Someone has to stay behind to watch the cabin. Not everyone can go out on the Full Moon patrol." Mackenzie said, trying to soothe her sister's rage. It did not. Madison whirled around to look her younger twin in the eye, "WHY?! We're WEREWOLVES for goodness sake! It's not like we're gonna get robbed! We're on the reserve anyway so no one's gonna be out here without the Natives seeing them! Besides, Trafalgar needs every paw he can use if their a really dangerous newborn that arrives!" "That's why we are to stay here. In case of an emergency." The younger sister gave her older sister a soft look as she cocked her head to the side, "This isn't because you aren't able to be out on patrol with-" Her sister gave her a look, but she continued, "Is that it, really?"

The darker twin shook her head and began her pacing again as Mackenzie continued, "Just because he asked up to stay here doesn't mean he doesn't think you're capable of helping. It's just that-" Madison scoffed as she stopped moving again, a sarcastic laugh escaping her jaws, "Are you kidding? Watching the house is an Omega's job. Not a job for a fighter like me." She didn't realize what she'd said right away, but when it clicked, she froze. She whirled around to see Mackenzie's sorrowful gaze before the younger wolf looked to the ground in sadness, her ears down and her shoulders slumped, "Yeah...guess you're right." She stood to her paws and moved away form her sister, ignoring her as she called out to her and moved to lay down on the other side of the porch from Madison. The older twin sighed and didn't push it, sitting down where she was as the rage began to dissipate. The full moon really messed with her anger and yet somehow her little sister how learned how to control it. This puzzled her, but there was no way she could ask about it now. Maybe later when things had calmed down.
Last edited by The Alpha on Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Alpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: a pack ⇆ DIVIDED ⇆ {Ver. 2}|| werewolf rp

Postby ShadowHunteress » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:11 pm

James O'Reilly
Beta of Harlow Pack
25 ~ Unimprinted
Infront of the pack house
With Katherine

~~~~~~~~~~
In all honesty, James still hated the full moon, he hated the feeling of his skin crawling, and he absolutely hated the memories it dredged up every month. Although he had full control of his wolf now, it hadn't always been that way, having at one point, been on of the newborns they hunted on this day. But that had been years again and on a different part of this world, in a time he would much rather forget then dwell upon. He was still in his human form while he waited for their Alpha, on full moons he much preferred to be on two legs, rather then four, it made it much easier to pretend those dark ghosts of his past were nothing more then nightmares. His ocean blue eyes caught movement from the trees and he looked over, spotting Katherine. He smiled at her lightly before straightening and heading over to her side.

As he walked over to her side he shifted into his large, dark red wolf, his eyes darkening as he did so, everything about his physical characteristics was darker as well, and he sometimes thought that followed through right to the inside. "Alpha." he said with a nod as he sat by her side, the place he usually took, since he was her Beta, and her left hand. He shoved those dark thoughts down, he didn't need to be thinking about them now when they had work to do, and after all, this was a different place, a different world, and he was a different wolf. If he said he wasn't sure why these things were hitting him this hard, he'd be lying, he knew why this full moon was harder for him then it usually was, but he was never going to admit that.

He turned his attention to the pack and sniffed the air, checking on them all, as far as he had known, the day had went well, without incident. But sometimes things surprised you just when you thought it would be uneventful, so he wasn't going to count out that something may have occurred while he had been doing his own patrols. His eyes went back to Katherine for a moment, "How are you doing?" he asked, his voice lower, so it was just between them. Even though he was older then Katherine, he trusted her fully as alpha and would do anything she asked of him.
Check out Lorwolf! Use my referral code to get the chance for a companion!
https://www.lorwolf.com/Refer/11524
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby annie15970 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:38 pm

Scarlet Smith // 21 // Female // Straight // Loner// Current form: Wolf

Running across the forest as the bright full moon shined down upon the trees causing shadows to dance across the ground was a wolf. It was a a near pitch black wolf with subtle brown tones to enhance the look. She had been chasing this rabbit for a good minute after it had jumped up out of nowhere when she had been walking around. Her stomach rumbling in protest, she decided that it was high time for a meal anyways. And that's what wound Scarlet into chasing this inane rabbit. Whenever she seemed close enough to grab it, it jumped right out of view. However, it wouldn't last long, she could already see it begin to tire. As she closed in on it, the fur just about touching, it made one last desperate move to survive for a day longer. The poor rabbit had no way of knowing that Scarlet had surveyed the surrounding area for quite some and had been an excellent hunter in her old pack, it hit a solid pile of rocks. It died on impact, the force at which it had been running had caused the collision. Unable to stop, it hit the pile head on. She knelt by the carcass in respect and began a prayer of thanks to the moon goddess. After the moment, she began feasting quickly. It wouldn't do for her meal to be taken away by a larger predator, munching the meat in delight. She knew that it was odd for even some wolves that she ate the raw meat without complaint but, she had been raised in this way from the moment she was born. The cycle had to happen and for her to live, something had to die, whether it be plant or animal. She did feel bad, but knowing that the moon goddess meant for it to be this way, she ate earnestly.

When she had finished devouring the rabbit carcass, she dug a small hole and placed the bones inside. Kneeling once more in respect she ambled away in search of a shelter for the night. The stars shown brightly and the underbrush caressed her legs, it wouldn't do to get caught up in between the warring packs. She didn't care much for unnecessary war, and she thought the two alphas to be quite immature. But keeping her opinions to herself she simply left the packs. It was difficult of course, but it was the best choice. If she hadn't left, she could have been killed or worse, forced to pick a leader to follow. They were both not prepared for the role, if they had more time perhaps they would have become more mature. Sniffing the ground, she found the town's scent nearby. If she walked further than she could find town and hopefully get something else to eat.
Last edited by annie15970 on Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
annie15970

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metronome » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:56 pm

Name: Bjørn Thorsen
Tags: Open

It was working on turning into dusk when the sights and smells of civilization began to appear, and Bjorn couldn't be more thrilled. He passed hiking paths and old campsites in the forest, the smells of humans abound. His wolf form walked at a hurried paced, limping on one of its back legs. Wrapped snugly against his chest in a cozy hammock was a sleepy child, exhausted from the long journey and constant travel.

For once, Bjorn felt as though he may have lost the hunters that had been tracking him tirelessly. The need to keep moving had taken a toll on both him and his young daughter. He was worn out to the point of breaking, having barely enough time to himself between caring for Kimi and trying to escape certain death to tend to his wounded leg. Kimi had grown cranky and often tired, unable to keep up and unhappy about spending so much time bundled up.

The sight of a town meant a chance for rest. And what more, the smell of other wolves lingered. Bjorn had a small sense of hope that he may have a chance yet. As he approached the outskirts of the small city, he shifted into his human form and held the wrap that tucked Kimi away close.

He wrapped his arms around his daughter as she remained sleeping. His first steps out onto the side walk were rather timid. He was very protective of his child, the only person he had left in the world. His first priority was to keep her safe and warm, with a full stomach. Right now, his baby food supply was running dangeriously low.

Bjorn was an odd sight to behold: he was a large man, not easy to conceal. He was muscular and tall, and right now, he was a bit dingy. His long hair was worn back in a bun to keep it from getting too tangled, and his outfit consisted of beaten up jeans, a t-shirt, and his old field coat from the Norwegian army. To top it all off, he held a small child, barely a toddler, in his arms.

He was afraid that he could feel the eyes of other people on him. Luckily, with the fading light, he could conceal himself better. But the night also brought about other dangers...
Metronome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Anxiety Fur Ball Jasper // Readying The Hunt // TBA

Postby guinea pigs. » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:19 pm

╔══════════╗

jasper
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
harlow cabin // nervous// evangeline,
james, katherine
xxxxx

╚══════════╝
All day Jasper has felt like a huge ball of anxiety, which is normal every time there happened to be a full moon. He's had about maybe four packmates get on him for his nervous habit of fiddling with things, which causes those things to also fumble out of his skinny, clumsy fingers. Sadly he ends up breaking something at least once every full moon. Thou this time he's tried to keep his hands in his pockets, he only did a few slip ups which resulted in him tossing around his ball and knocking over a lamp. He figured most of his pack mates didn't think he had control over his wolf, which he actually did. Since he was born a werewolf, he never truly really had any problems with his wolf exempt when he was a pup.

Jasper was soon hit with memories of him being terrified of his wolf form when he was a small pup and his father getting slightly frustrated with him but his mother soothingly trying to show him that it was okay. That his wolf won't hurt him and that they were basically one. He always had found his mother's wolf beautiful, she was delicate and soothing. And it was because of her, he is know able to help others grow to get along or accept their wolf.

As Jasper sat down next to his fellow omega, Evangeline, his tail began to sway back and forth with a little hint of anxiety. Not wanting to hit her with it or happen to hit someone else, he decided it would be best to try and sit on it. It took him a few moments but he finally succeed, just has Katherine made her way towards them. He could tell that she was kind of concerned about tonight, which he didn't blame. There were so many things that could go wrong on full moons. And oddly enough he kind of had a small familiar feeling that he couldn't exactly pin-point so he completely ignored it.

╔══════════╗

bryanna
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
cobbestone // calm // nonexxxxx

╚══════════╝
According to her research over the years, it seems full moons were probably your best chance to go hunting for wolves. This was probably her second year of actually hunting. That this because the years before that she spent trying to get enough research as she could and she spent that time looking for the wolf that killed her father and caused her brother to go missing. Her mother had also asked her to give up, to just forget it all. So when it came clear that her mother was giving up on living, she set her revenge aside and tried to make her mother's last moments comfortable. Thou after almost a year of her death, she began to focus on revengeful hunting. Never has she been able to find the wolf that actually tore her family apart yet.

Bryanna sat on the fire escape outside her living room window, looking up at the moon. It had a very strong moon light and was huge. She couldn't help but smile when she remembered being a child and thinking she would be able to touch it when it was about this big and her twin brother, Cashel, joking about trying to steal it for their mother. Shaking the memory from her head, she pulled herself back into her apartment and began to make sure she had everything she figured she would need for the night in her backpack.

Now that was finished, she slipped on her black hoodie and combat boots. After she wrestled her backpack on, she double checked that she had two full magazines in her hoodie's pocket and that her pistol had a full magazine in it and its safety was on. Then checked to make sure she had her emergency knife on her waist in a sheath wrapped around her waist with a belt. Once she felt like she was prepared enough for any situation she could possibly think she could encounter, she left her apartment and began to head towards the edge of the woods.

╔══════════╗

cashel
▁▁▁▁▁no muse
location // emotions // tagsxxxxx

╚══════════╝
guinea pigs.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⇆ T&J ⇆ {1}

Postby evixtus » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:10 am

T R A F A L G A RK R A M E R

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
wylie ✘ twenty-three
male ✘ alpha kramer
form ✘ wolf/human
on ✘ reservation
tags ✘ pack

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    His white wolf was a blur within the sundown as it charged through the trees and illuminated his fur. It felt good to run, to get out and lead his pack on another patrol on the border. They did this often on the reservation, but today was different, because they had to be cautious and take care of any newborns who tried to test the border. The Harlow's territory was closer to Cobblestone, so they would have to deal with the bloodthirsty mutts who came from there, and then there was Kramer's territory. They were right on the other half of the reservation, skin prickling anxiously as they eyed the border line with severe focus. Any mess up could cost the life of a newborn, or one of the pack. He soon slid to a halt, feeling the body heat radiate off of his patrol behind him. Ruffling the fur on his shoulders with a shake, he let out a sharp bark, telling everybody to fan out along the border. "Flank out on the border, but stay hidden. If you see anything, give me notice."

J A C Q U E L I N EH U R S T

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
jackie ✘ nineteen
female ✘ human
form ✘ wolf/human
in ✘ cobblestone
tags ✘ open

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    Jacqueline would have been the only person to be out riding at this time, but thankfully she wasn't alone, she had her stallion, Colfax, with her. Between her and the stud was nothing besides her pajama pants. She was slowly making her way towards Cobblestone, deciding to take a detour on the border of the reservation so she could enjoy the presence of her stallion before he was put in for the night. Taking on a job as a babysitter for two little boys was easy for her, they were absolutely in love with her horse, which was a main way to distract them. Her little brothers were buttheads, and always wanted to ride or play with Colfax, and then Jackie would tell them no. Because he was her horse, not theirs. Occasionally, she'd end up in a good mood and let them ride him around the back yard, and fawn over him, and do all the things that little boys do. Colfax, he absolutely adored Jackie's little brothers, Octavius and Xavier. With a gentle hum and a squeeze of her legs, they picked up a trot and headed home.
Last edited by evixtus on Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me