PLEASE LOCK

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: Life in Tamriel \\ A Skyrim RP \\ Open & Accepting

Postby uncommon » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:35 pm

(gonna go ahead and jump in)
Ravager - M - 223 (appears to be: mid thirties) - Bosmer/Vampire - Dragonsbridge
Voices poisoned Ravager's brain. They rang through the night, torches reenforcing their efforts. Blades struck the air and angered townsmen marched. Yet again, the small town of Dragonsbridge had been alerted of his presence due to the unfairly watchful eye of the Dawnguard. How was he supposed to get anything done with them breathing down his neck? Speaking of neck, he was hungry. Starving, even. He was going to feed off some of the poorly tended livestock left outdoors by their careless owners, but the sour vampire hunters had put a fork in his plans. He couldn't help but wonder how he had gone from a prized assassin to a filthy beast who didn't even have the guts to go for human blood. However, he had no time to stop and think about his troubles. He had a more evident problem at hand. He grumbled as he dashed through streets, evading those who attempted to strike him as he fled Dragonsbridge. He was annoyed, however; aggravated and thoughtless. And he paid the price for it. A growing pain struck his left leg as he darted across the reason for the town's name, the mighty Dragonbridge. He grunted as it hit, but he continued to run. As the shouts died down and the fire could no longer be seen, Ravager collapsed into a nearby undergrowth. He felt along his leg, only to find that a crossbow bolt had been buried in it. He couldn't let it stay there. He wrapped both hands around the shaft and pulled, only to awaken a migraine as pain surged through his body. It was barbed! If he pulled it out, he would take his flesh and bones with it. If he left it there, it would never heal. Rain trickled from the sky as he tried to piece a plan together. In the meantime, however, he needed to find shade from the sun. Dawn was to strike soon.
Last edited by uncommon on Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
uncommon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Skyrim RP \\ Post 35 \\ Shade

Postby Durnehviir » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:45 am

Durnehviir wrote:
    Shade \\ F \\ 23 \\ Dark elf \\ Tags: Eden
    The dark elf listened with high interest and kept her attention on the female. She almost felt bad for the women but it sounded like she has moved passed all of that. "Well I'm sorry to hear that about your family, and your girlfriend. You're parents should've supported you no matter what decisions you made. Parents are supposed to love you unconditionally and teach you wrong from right. To help you stand up when you knock yourself down. Not kick you out because you were with a female." Shade sighed lightly before leaning back against the cool wooden wall and crossing her legs. "Well, you proved your parents wrong and became better than them. You should be proud of yourself for it and wear that rank well. Don't let your parents knock you down becuase you have done better than them." The dark elf offered her a smile before looking down at Bosco. Shades past started to come into kind and she felt like she had to share a piece of herself as well. "When I was younger, I always dreamed of coming to Skyrim and exploring every inch of this place. Everything excited me and I just wanted to learn about all of it. My parents werent happy with what I wanted to do, becuase they knew how racist Skyrim was against Dark elves, but I didn't let it stop me. When I became of age to make my own decisions, I left in the middle of the night on hopped on the boat that would take me to Skyrim. Where I lived, it didn't matter which race you were, just as long as you had the coin." Shade chuckled softly before uncrossing her legs. "I've been here ever since and I have no idea if my family is still alive." She lifted her head slightly to look back up at her new friend.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Skyrim RP \\ Post 49 \\ Durak ~ Markarth

Postby Durnehviir » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:45 am

Durnehviir wrote:
    Durak \\ M \\ 24 \\ Orc \\ Tags: Apocrypha
    Durak listened to the bird carefully, and followed her directions perfectly. He unlocked the door and walked inside before locking it behind him. The orc soon heard the spider crawling around and then he felt the bird leave his shoulder and do her dark magic tricks and it seemed to blind the arachnid. A grotesque grin formed on the males face before he snuck by and stopped at the door just as Apocrypha had stated, so the spider wouldn't see him, and waited for the bird. Once when she returned to his shoulder he turned his head slightly and looked at her. "What's next?" He asked in a low and husky tone.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Hux » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:59 am

~Scion~ wrote:
S'dran|Male|Khajiit|Bee and Barb|Tags: Navik

He smiled "S'dran. Not much has changed in the Brotherhood." He then continued "I've not seen many Dagi-Raht around here." S'dran finished his mead before ordering more. "Sometimes I wonder why I bother with this place with the war. Too much blood gets spilled and most of the blood isn't from the Dark Brotherhood. I've also, from my time being here, noticed that Thievery wont be my strong point. I'm rather good at assassinations but the whole light fingered, no murder approach? I'd accidentally kill someone trying to get to a safe or a strongbox. I'd be fired within five seconds." He was smiling all the way through the chat.
General Hux

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby uncommon » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:05 am

Ravager - M - 223 (appears to be: mid thirties) - Bosmer/Vampire - Abandoned den
He decided to push it all the way through. Immortality had not vanquished the existence of pain, and his next actions would be a test of toughness. As sunlight broke through the ever comforting darkness, and Ravager had secured himself inside an abandoned Skeever den, he began to light a fire. Over the years, he had learned the trick to an easy fire; all a fire really needed was something flammable and a spark. Once he felt like his fire could survive on it's own, he turned his attention to his leg. He braced himself as he placed both hands at the end of the shaft and focused all his energy there. His groans turned into outbursts of pain as he forced the bolt to move. He had no choice. He pushed and pushed it until the head had pierced the other side. Luckily, the shaft was a lot easier to move. It had no barbs, only the spear tip did. He wrapped his right hand around the head and pulled the bolt completely out with a single tug. That didn't ease the pain, though. He dropped the bolt on the ground, exhausted, but he had one last thing to do. He turned to his fire. He dug his hand into the moist dirt, forming a little protection between him and the heat. He scooped up one of the sizzling coals and pressed it against his wound. He held in a shout when the burning scorched his skin. He dropped the coal, satisfied. He panted, leaning against a large and nearby rock. It was out. He would rest for the remainder of the day, but when night rolled around, he would have to move. At least he wouldn't bleed out anymore.
uncommon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kia. » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:23 pm

Eden Stormblade - Nord - Female - 21 - Kynesgrove - Tags; Shade

Eden smiled softly, pulling her gauntlets off and popping her knuckles. "Skyrim is a complete mess right now. Dragons coming back to life, assassins running about, Forsworn getting fired up.." She shook her head slightly, chuckling. "You made the right choice.
You can't depend on your parents to make your life choices for you.. Or at least make the choices that will make you happy. I let my parents do that for too long. I was set on the path to be a simple farmer so they could keep me away from fighting and being stronger than them. I went off on my own and now I'm leagues happier." She pat Bosco. "Sure, Skyrim might not be the kindest place, but it's beautiful and filled with great people if you know where to look." She laughed. "Windhelm surely wouldn't be the best place to look, though."
kia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lyneth » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:34 am

Runa Kjordesen / F / Khajiit / n/a

Runa brushed past Eren, grabbing his hand so he'd have to follow her. She was feeling a bit moody now, and wasn't going to waste time with pleasantries.
"Are you alright?" He asked, now partly concerned she'd suddenly go running in the opposite direction again.
"Yeah, yeah." She sighed.

------------

Now on the road outside Whiterun, Runa told Eren what happened with the thief.
"It's frustrating. I thought I was talking to someone I could relate to. I first saw him, and I thought, 'this man looks like trouble'. But I told myself not to stereotype. Well, I guess I should have gone with my instincts... I'm not going to give my attention to anyone that treats people like that." She frowned, practicing destruction magic in her hand as they walked. She was getting rather miffed the more she talked about this. "You know how much better Skyrim would be without the Thieves Guild?"
Eren shook his head. He stated his opinion carefully. "I'm not so sure... I think the Thieves guild is maybe only a symptom of a much larger problem." In some ways, Eren even thought the Thieves Guild was sometimes beneficial to society. Runa obviously couldn't disagree more.

"Hmph." She brushed his comment off, not wanting to talk about how the world worked right now. It was irritating, having someone like Eren around all the time. He was never one to convince her of anything, as he was already stained with immorality. There was nothing worse than the Aldmeri Dominion, and until he admitted that, she would refuse to hear out his own ideals.
Runa half skipped, half walked ahead of him. She took a deep breath to calm her nerves and yet again she was holding her circlet, staring at it wistfully.
Lyneth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Skyrim RP \\ Post 115 \\ Hanzar

Postby Durnehviir » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:57 am

Hanzar \\ M \\ 26 \\ Argonian \\ Tags: Ravager
    The argonian walked around old roads and explored abandoned places when the trio broke up and went separate ways. He thought Mika was someone different.. a female he could trust. She was so kind, gentle and carefree. The argonian felt himself falling in love and was actually happy to be around a female, even a khajiit. He thought he would spend the rest of his life with her and finally be able to settle down and no longer be affiliated with the thieves guild, to maybe even have a family, but she changed her mind and decided to leave. It left Hanzar heart broken and he vowed to himself that, that would be the last time he would ever open himself up to a female, let alone allow himself to believe that someone loves him. It has been weeks since they spit up, but it still felt like it happened only days ago. His days have been blending together and he is losing himself along the way.
    The tall, muscular man stumbled across an old, run down den and decided to creep inside. Hanzar pulled out his danger and crept silently through the hopefully empty home. There was slight grunting and odd noises coming from an area within the den. All of Hanzars sense were ok high alert as he continued forward. There were no immediate signs of a creature living here, but he did spot a few areas of fresh blood. Hanzar held his knife close to his body before the sound of breathing was getting closer as he walked farther into the den.
    Soon he could see a faint outline of something and soon it came to his mind that it wasn't a creature but it was a human. He kept his stance low to the ground as he looked at the person. A dimly lit torch was at his side and he seemed to have tended to a leg wound. Hanzar waited several more moments and he noticed the males dark red eyes, which either meant he was a dark elf, or a vampire. The argonian drew his sword quietly before standing up to full height and cautiously sauntering over to the male. "Do you need help with that?" Hanzar asked though he kept a watchful eye on the possible vampire.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby uncommon » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:18 pm

Ravager - M - 223 (appears to be: mid thirties) - Bosmer/Vampire - Abandoned den
Ravager, surprised by this new arrival, shot up from his crouching position. His lips curved and echoed a soft hissing sound, as if he was a scared and cornered cat. He settled as he saw his scales shimmer in the torch light. Only then did he realize how much agony he was in after bolting up. How could he have let his guard down to have reacted like that? He decided to blame it on how weak he felt due to his leg. He spit up a little blood before leaning against the rocky wall. "Yeah, I could. Got any cloth?" He glanced at the dagger that the lizard so lovingly protected, holding it against his body. "And you can put that away. Won't do you any good anyway." He smiled openly at the argonian. Over the years, he learned it wasn't worth trying to conceal his thoughts and ideas. You could read him through and through. Not that it did anyone any good.
uncommon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Skyrim RP \\ Post 116 \\ Hanzar

Postby Durnehviir » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:36 pm

Hanzar \\ M \\ 26 \\ Argonian \\ Tags: Ravager
    Watch the male as he shot up and Hanzar took several steps back and kept his dagger close to him. If the man took another step forward he wouldn't hesitate to defend himself. When the man spoke, he raised his eyebrow before glancing at his dagger and nodded, knowing that he was right. "Well it makes me feel better, especially in the presence of one like yourself." Hanzar squatted down and laid his shoulder bag on the ground before handing the entire thing to the man. "Whatever you need should be in my bag. Water, cloth, some positons and foo-" The argonian cut himself off and wondered if vampires even ate real food, or if they just sucked the life out of others. He shrugged lightly before leaning agaisnt a rock as well. "So. What did you do to get yourself into this predicament?" His voice was rather calm but was dripping with curiosity.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me