PLEASE LOCK

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Skyrim RP \\ Post 53 \\ Durak ~ Markarth

Postby Durnehviir » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:19 am

Durak \\ M \\ 24 \\ Orc \\ Tags: Apocrypha
    His scowl deepened and the frown line on his forehead grew ever so slighty before his entire face relaxed and he let out a defeated sigh. Intead of pushing on the matters of being called a beast- which wasnt that a big of deal- he decided to ignore it and walk forward. There was a large door to his right as he walked around the center-room table. It was full of papers a piece of charcoal, feathers and ink wells. Nothing really being of importance or of value so he pushed on and ignored it. This time, the door wasn't locked and opened with a soft creak of its hinges as Durak pulled it open. There in the center of the small platform was a large stone looking rock with an inscription of a language he didnt recognize or understand. He motioned his hand at the stone slab in utter defeat. "This cant be what your master or yourself are looking for. Its completely rubbish and not even understandable. Its written in a language ive never seen before." The large orc huffed and groaned inn frustration. His head snapped to the bird, his scowl and frown line was back "I swear to Malacath bird- If you wasted my time im going to strangle the last bit of life out of your delicate and small body." His voice was threatening and showed no signs of him lying.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Life in Tamriel \\ A Skyrim RP \\ Open & Accepting

Postby marston<3 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:39 pm

Luna • F • Khajiit • location:
riften • tags: Dar'Zarnia

After she collected the gold from selling the antlers with one of the shop owners, she spots a familiar figure. It was another khajiit! Why was another khajiit in the city? Luna didn't know if this khajiit was nice or not so she slowly walks up to the khajiit a little nervous, she did not know how to introduce. She stood a couple of feet away from the khajiit and started to think of what should she say. 'Should I say hi? Or should I drop something of mine and confront them?' her mind was racing with questions. Luna stuffed the questions down and walked up to Dar'Zarnia.
"Hello, um... Are you nice or mean?"
Luna cleared her throat and continued "Sorry about that. Let's start over, hello! I'm luna what brings you to Riften?" Suddenly, her nervousness went away. She looked at the other khajiit knowing it was safe to be in cities after all, just not trusted. But the market stall owners like the business that they brought. Luna was very happy to see another khajiit. She saw alot of contracts hanging out, she tried to stuff them so they wouldn't fall but they were still hanging out, luna just ignored it.
marston<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: PLEASE LOCK

Postby Durnehviir » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:27 am

bump
Please lock