PLEASE LOCK

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: Life in Tamriel \\ A Skyrim RP \\ Open & Accepting

Postby balto. » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:36 am

╔═══════════╗

Conavin Brueric
Male Breton
19 years old
With: Raavi

╚═══════════╝
Conavin stared at Raavi for a moment before snickering "He must have strange parents." He shook his head and followed Raavi. "How many people are in the Guild?" He had heard rumors that they used to be huge but now it was rapidly declining. Conavin hoped it wasn't as bad as the rumors made it sound. There's a Nightingale and they have some control over Riften so it can't be that bad. He thought in a attempt to encourage himself.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Skyrim RP \\ Post 97 \\ Hanzar ~ Winterhold

Postby Durnehviir » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:44 am

Durnehviir wrote:
    Hanzar \\ M \\ 26 \\ Argonian \\ Tags: Mika, Altavia, Nicholas
    Hanzar nodded as he dismounted his horse. "Yeah, sure. We could all use the chance to warm up and rest. The bitter winds could be quite brutal if you're not careful." The male said as he walked over to Mika before a small chuckle escaped his mouth. "The city isn't far, you can just see the tops of the buildings from here. Maybe an hours ride and we will be at it's front gates. Though that's only if we don't have any run ins." Hanzar said calmly before he began to looked Altavia as she heard the odd sounds as well. "Mika watch the horses, I'll return shortly." He said before losing her gently. The large musculared male began to lightly job towards the direction of the echoes as his swords and daggers lightly bounced off his leg. As him and Altavia came to a cave they both entered it wearily. The sounds of the grunting grew louder before he saw the large Frost troll. Ugly things they were and could be quite leathal if you're not careful. Altavia caught the trolls attention and Hanzar went in the opposite direction and made sure he was out of sight from the troll. He hoped Altavia knew hat she was doing. The argonian male walked up to the man who was in the ground and he offered him his scaley hand. "Where is your sword? Do you not know how to protect yourself lad?" Hanzar asked curiously but in the nicest way possible.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Skyrim RP \\ Post 9/66 \\ Dar'Zarina/Shade

Postby Durnehviir » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:45 am

Durnehviir wrote:
Durnehviir wrote:
    Dar'Zarina Javahaan \\ F \\ 30 \\ Khajiit \\ Tags: Razya, Apocrypha
    The khajiit almost feel off of her horse as she heard the bird speak and her tongue soon went dry and she wasn't sure what to say to the odd creature. "Uh, I uh, beg your pardon?" Dar'Zarina asked in a daze. Her tail flicked from side to side and her horse whined loudly. "Shh calm horse." The khajiit said as she rubbed its neck.

Shade \\ F \\ 23 \\ Dark elf \\ Tags: M'jhera
    Shade nodded. "Understood." The elf said as she trotted her horse over to the stables and pained the man for the keep of Excalibur. She dismounted him and waited for M'jhera to enter the city first before she followed after him. Shade went the opposite way he did but made sure to keep him in her sights. Her dagger was close to her hand as she wanted to be ready.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♚ Queen ♚ » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:56 am

OOC: How did I miss that lol.

MIKA

Tags: The now 4 musketeers

Mika smiled as Altavia offered to light a fire only to sprint off. She blinked in confusion before glancing at Hanzar as he told her to remain with the horses. She gave a small nod watching him run after Altavia while her ears twitched. She heard the weird noises from she stood, but she would only get in the way. She sighed then looked at the three horses which gazed back at her. "What? You three are trouble makers so someone had to stay behind." She mumbled to them suddenly shivering as a gust of wind hit her. Her tail was wrapped around her leg trying to stay warm along with every other part of her body. Worry was surfacing as she waited for a glimpse of the others..She wondered if she should call out, but if they were fighting something she didn't want to bring it coming her way. She chewed on her bottom lip as she waited listening to the weird noises.
♚ Queen ♚

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:05 am

Raavi Kinair/ Khajiit/ Nightingale/ Mood: Glad/ Female/ 22/ Tags; Conavin.

"I bet he does." Raavi agreed, opening the gate to the graveyard. "How many members? Hmm..." the Nightingale began to count with her fingers, approaching an especially large tombstone. "About twenty? Possibly more? I'm not sure, that's what it seemed like last time I was here. But everyone goes on mission at certain random times of the day, so I've never been able to count them all in one place. I'm sure we have more than that, though." she answered, grabbing for a ring on the tombstone. Kinair pulled it back next to her, and then released it. The stone began to rumble and shake as the chain pulled back into it's stone; revealing a secret passageway. "Come on, I can't wait to introduce you to the leader!" Raavi exclaimed, walking down the stairs and opening the wooden door hatch inside for Conavin and her to climb down in.
Slick the Slickest Slipper of Slickness. (Or just Slick.)/ Brenton/ Intermediate Thieves Guild Member/ Mood: Feeling Hot as the Sun Like Always, Baby!/ Male/ 18/ Tags; None.

Slick have his empty bottle to the bartender, (forgot his name) and bought some food. As he munched on his snack, he walked back into the main room. He walked into the lock pick training facility, and began working. If he had to say which sneak skill he was best at, it had to be lockpicking. Now, unlike Raavi, he stunk at pick-pocketing. He wondered for a moment how many times Kinair had took some gold from a passerby's pockets just to show off for him.
Then again, how times had he showed off his amazing flirting skills to her why they were hanging out? That was a real question. He took his tools in his hands and started to concentrate, working on one of the more complex locks. He was sure he would get to the expert one in almost no time at all.
Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:24 am

Nicholas Storm - Male - 31 - Breton - South of Winterhold - Tagged: Altavia and Hanzar, with poor Mika left with the horses
Everything happened so fast. Nicholas chucked his knapsack at the troll to distract it (though he was pretty certain it was a she) and bolted towards the exit, stumbling over piles of bones in the process. The troll wasted no time eating all the food he owned before throwing it aside and deciding to add a nice selection of scrawny Breton meat to its diet. It nearly had him cornered before Nick laid eyes on his saving grace; a fellow Breton mage had come to his rescue! She drew the beast away with her magic and before Nicholas could even begin to regain his bearings another figure appeared: a lizard person. The Breton recognized him as a member of the Argonian race. Nicholas took his and and got to his feet, stumbling over his words in response to the man's question. "I d-don't have a sword, I'm a-a mage a-and I don't like f-fighting." He only managed to stand for a few seconds before falling against the wall, the Argonian having to catch him. Nick must've not realized it with the rush of adrenaline he had before, but the troll got a blow in on his chest and it became much more difficult for him to breathe. "Okay, okay.. I am.. bl-bleeding a lot..." He could still feel the arrow tip in his shoulder from where his necromancer friends shot him and neglected to pull it out. It felt like it was bleeding too. Though his vision was growing fuzzy now, his eyes focused on the troll and whoever was distracting it. "They're going to get themselves killed if we do nothing..."
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Skyrim RP \\ Post 98 \\ Hanzar ~ Winterhold

Postby Durnehviir » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:32 am

The male nodded. "Well if you're a mage then maybe you should use it against your enemies instead of cowering in fear and allowing them to overcome you. You will be doomed to certain death if you do." Hanzar said calmly before catching the male from falling over. The argonian looked at his wounds and saw that they were bleeding. There was a gash in her torso and an arrow in his shoulder. Hanzar ripped off a piece of his shirt and pushed it onto the gash and told the Breton to keep pressure on it. "Who's going to get themselves killed? What are you talking about?" He asked curiously, not sure of what he was talking about. Hanzar placed the Bretons arm onto his shoulders and managed to slightly pick up the Breton to help him walk without falling. "Alright, let's get out of here. Altavia will deal with the troll." He said as he began to trudge with the male and began to walk out of the cave. "Altavia, I'm leading the man back to where Mika is. Will you be able to handle this troll by yourself?" Hanzar said over the grunts that the beast made.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:48 am

╔═══════════╗

Conavin Brueric
Male Breton
19 years old
With: Raavi

╚═══════════╝
Conavin nodded as he listened to Raavi. He watched as she walked over to a large tombstone and pulled on a lever, opening a secret passageway. As he walked down the stairs he stopped to take a closer look. He hurried after Kinair once he couldn't figure out it worked. "Sorry, I wanted to see how that worked." he apologized.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♚ Queen ♚ » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:23 am

MIKA

Tags: Hanzar, Nick, Altavia, the she thing that just wants a man.

Mika's ears twitched as she heard Hanzar's voice about to relax until she heard what he said to Altavia. Wait, what was he bringing to her that was so important to leave Altavia still fighting gods knows what. She gave the horses a glare," If y'all move even a hoof I'll skin you." She warned before dashing in the direction the others were in. It took some blinking of snow off her lashes for her to make out Hanzar. He had something on his shoulders, but as she got closer she realized it was someone. "I got him. Help her." She growled at her mate wrapping her arms about the unknown man's waist before throwing his other arm around her shoulders. Supporting him she began to make her way to the horses straining under the guys weight a bit. Hey, he still had some muscle, and she was small almost frail. At least she reached the horses...except hers had it's muzzle buried into her bag eating. "Why you!" She snarled then sighed instead gently laying the man down to begin peeling back his clothing to peer at his wound. "Arrow..Nasty." She grumbled pulling some herbs out of one of her hidden pouches. Chewing it up she worked on cleaning the blood away with the snow before putting the now paste in the wound. She frowned because she was no healer just dabbled in it enough for the minor injuries you get while traveling. "You need a healer, but luckily for you..We are close to Winterhold." She mumbled then looked at him curiously," what are they fighting?"
Last edited by ♚ Queen ♚ on Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
♚ Queen ♚

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Skyrim RP \\ Post 99 \\ Hanzar ~ Winterhold

Postby Durnehviir » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:39 am

Hanzar nodded before handing off the male to Mika. Before taking his sword out of its scabbard. The argaonin ran towards the back of the Frost troll and soon jumped into the air and landed on its white fur back with a battle cry. Hanzar shoved his sword into the flesh of the creature and the war blood soon began to flow out from the wound which warmed the males hands. The beast roared in pain asnit frantically tried to throw Hanzar off, but had no luck. The Frits troll soon began to slow down before it collapsed to the ground, dead. Hanzar stepped off and pulled his sword from the beast. "There. I hope you're not hurt." The argaonin said with a slight smile before cleaning his blade with the beasts clean fur. He returned it to its scabbard before jogging towards Mika and the strange man. "How's he holdin' up?" Hanzar asked curiously. "What is your name, lad?" He asked in a calm tone.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me