PLEASE LOCK

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: Life in Tamriel \\ A Skyrim RP \\ Open & Accepting

Postby balto. » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:17 am

╔═══════════╗

Conavin Brueric
Male Breton
19 years old
With: Raavi, Brynjolf,
Mercer Frey.

╚═══════════╝

Conavin let out a sigh and climbed down the hatch. Once he reached the bottom he looked around. In the center were two men, one was watching him, the other was staring at Raavi. Conavin looked at Brynjolf and Mercer Frey with a smile. "Hello." he greeted. He glanced at Raavi, hoping she would do the introductions.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:00 pm

Raavi Kinair/ Khajiit/ Nightingale/ Mood: Amused./ Female/ 22/ Tags; Conavin, Brynjolf, Mercer Frey.

Raavi saw Conavin coming, grinning. "Brynolf, this is Conavin! He would like to join the guild, and already knows a few tricks. I, as an experienced Nightingale, think he would be a great addition!" she beamed, giving Conavin an excited look. "Wait, wait, wait." Mercer Frey chimed, "You mean to tell me that you're looking to get this guy into the guild?" he shot Conavin a suspicious glare, folding his arms next to his chest. "Well lass," Brynjolf began, looking at Mercer. "I won't disagree with your judgment, but if he wants in the guild, he'll have to pass a test first. Just to be fair." "A test?" Raavi echoed. She had passed a test to join as well, but it only seemed like he did that to her.
Then again, everyone else in the guild that she knew already had a reputation for stealing when they joined. So maybe it was just for newbies.
Captain Plucky wrote:
Slick the Slickest Slipper of Slickness. (Or just Slick.)/ Brenton/ Intermediate Thieves Guild Member/ Mood: Curious/ Male/ 18/ Tags; None.

Slick had finally opened the lock, and took the gold and gems inside of it. Next time, he would try on of the hardest locks, but he wanted to take a small break before he did any more work. Going into the main room, he heard Brynjolf talking to a familiar face. It was Raavi! Finally. He was wondering when she was going to come back. She seemed to be busy at the moment, to Slick leaned against one of the walls and waited for the conversation to be over. What were they talking about, anyways? He was too concentrated on his lockpicking earlier to listen in, so he had no idea as to why Raavi was speaking to the leader. Was she just giving him a recap as to what happened when she was away? Or was it something urgent, or important?
Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:07 pm

╔═══════════╗

Conavin Brueric
Male Breton
19 years old
With: Raavi, Brynjolf,
Mercer Frey.

╚═══════════╝

Conavin didn't say anything towards Mercer Frey, if he wanted to be a jerk then so be it. He nodded once Brynjolf spoke. "I'm fine with that." He glanced at Raavi, wondering why she seemed surprised, it was just a test after all. He looked back to Mercer and Brynjolf. "What type of test?" he inquired.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♚ Queen ♚ » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:36 pm

OOC: A bit of a WB. So sorry XD At least it's a post right?

MIKA

Tags: Hanzar, Altavia, & Nick

Mika obliged in giving Altavia the reigns back as they rode into town. They should really drop the horses off at the stables, but she was more focused on finding Hanzar. Good thing about being a Khajiit you had all the animal traits like say.. smell. Creepy right. She sniffed the air a bit before scrunching up her nose. Okay the city had a lot of weird smells. She sighed looking around until she spotted the horse. "There." She told Altavia turning her horse to ride up along side his white steed. Springing off she shot her horse a glare. "Be good or Hanzar will make horse soup." She hissed then headed for the door her worry in her gaze. She paused to look back at Altavia before entering the residence. Her eyes immediately went to the unconscious man that was missing a arrow to Hanzar. "Didn't know you knew how to tend wounds love." She chimed swaying over to him to hug his waist before looking at the mage. "How is he doing?" She whispered before gazing at Hanzar. "How are YOU doing. " She asked then remembering the first troll he had dealt with in their travels. " Altavia is right behind me. She's okay I think."
♚ Queen ♚

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:27 pm

Raavi Kinair/ Khajiit/ Nightingale/ Mood: Confused/ Female/ 22/ Tags; Conavin, Brynjolf, Mercer Frey.

"Well, lad," Brynjolf began, a thoughtful look on his face. Mercer Frey suddenly looked at the leader, gesturing at him to lean down near him. The two men whispered to each other for a moment, and Raavi could eventually hear what Bryjolf was saying. "Are you sure you want to give him that job? I'm not even sure Sapphire could break into the Goldenglow Estate..." he trailed, Mercer nodding vigorously. "This is Raavi's, the Nightingales, protege? I'm sure he can take it." he brushed aside, shooting Conavin another look. "Wait, Goldenglow estate?" Kinair chimed, her tail puffing out slightly. "That jobs been flying around since forever. Can't I please go with him to help??" she requested, widening her deep blue eyes. The leader and second in command paused, exchanging looks of thought and pondering. "Well, we don't want her muddling his results..." Mercer grumbled, shaking his head slowly. "But this is a hard job, Mercer." he retaliated calmly, stroking his red beard. Brynjolf looked at Raavi, musing over the decisions to make. "Raavi, you may help Conavin with the first part of the job. Allow me to elaborate on this mission for you two fully." he decided, the Nightingale expectant to hear what was going to happen next.
Captain Plucky wrote:
Slick the Slickest Slipper of Slickness. (Or just Slick.)/ Brenton/ Intermediate Thieves Guild Member/ Mood: Curious/ Male/ 18/ Tags; None.

Slick had finally opened the lock, and took the gold and gems inside of it. Next time, he would try on of the hardest locks, but he wanted to take a small break before he did any more work. Going into the main room, he heard Brynjolf talking to a familiar face. It was Raavi! Finally. He was wondering when she was going to come back. She seemed to be busy at the moment, to Slick leaned against one of the walls and waited for the conversation to be over. What were they talking about, anyways? He was too concentrated on his lockpicking earlier to listen in, so he had no idea as to why Raavi was speaking to the leader. Was she just giving him a recap as to what happened when she was away? Or was it something urgent, or important?
Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:21 am

Nicholas Storm - Male - 31 - Breton - Winterhold/Brina's Oddments - Tagged: Hanzar, Mika, and Altavia
The Breton's world was dark, everything around him full of shadow. Was he dreaming? He knew he'd been injured and gone into shock, but this bit was new. Nicholas wandered in his surroundings with his hands in his pockets. "Is this some kind of freaky vision or something?" He wondered aloud to no one in particular. The dark haired Breton pulled his hand free from his pocket and held it out in front of him, attempting to summon something and getting no results. Strange. Nick frowned and returned his hand to the warmth of the pocket. The air inside the darkness held a chill that misted his breath and slowed his thoughts, but it wasn't an unusual cold. Nicholas actually felt rather fond of it. Something caught his eye a moment after, a blip of white in the dark. A recognizable whinny came after, the mage's ivory steed galloping in the distance. Nick prepared to call out to the beast when he saw it already had a rider cloaked in shadow. Before he made any move to investigate, he was suddenly overcome with the sensation of drowning. Nicholas woke with a start and coughed up most of the remedies and potion solutions he didn't swallow, clearing his lungs. "It goes into my throat, not my lungs you scaly moron." The Breton took a ragged breath, biting back some more vulgar swears since he knew the man had only tried to help. He felt his shoulder throbbing, but at least the arrow no longer hampered his movements. "Where am I?"
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Skyrim RP \\ Post 102 \\ Hanzar ~ Winterhold

Postby Durnehviir » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:36 am

Hanzar \\ M \\ 26 \\ Argonian \\ Tags: Mika, Altavia, Nicholas
    The male looked over and smiled at Mika. "I believe he's doing fine, and I am fine as well. How are you feeling dear?" Hanzar asked with a soft smile before returning his attention to the Breton as he began to mumble and move slightly as he was passed out. Several moments later, the man coughed up the remedies and tossed out a racial slur to Hanzars face and the argaonin razed his hand to slap him across the face but held his temper. "If you wish to be so rude to someone who basically saved your life, and you wish to know where you are, I advice you to ask someone else before this scaley moron throws you to the wolves." Hanzar said with a scowl before he stood up and chucked a few extra remedies at the mans torsoe. "Fix yourself up." He said in a bitter tone before walking to the stairs and sitting down on them. Hanzar looked at his hands and inspected them like he had just done something so horrific. A sigh came from his scale ridden mouth before he abruptly stood up and stormed out of the women's store.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♚ Queen ♚ » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:04 am

MIKA

Tags: Hanzar, Nick, and Altavia the much needed peace keeper. Get your man! XD

Mika gave a smile at Hanzar opening her mouth to answer when the man woke up. Her eyes went huge as saucers at what happened next. She gasped as Hanzar raised his hand, but he walked away at the last second. Her eyes followed him in worry, and when he headed for the door she began to follow only to pause. She looked back at the man ears pinned to her skull. "We are in Winterhold, in a small shop getting you medicine. You just upset the man who carried you here.. I'll send another of our party to check on you. Fair warning..don't be rude to her. She might just set you on fire." She huffed before storming out after Hanzar pausing when she saw the other girl about to enter the store. "He insulted Hanzar..I'm going after him. Be careful with this man we know nothing about him." She told her before running after her mates retreating form. "Hanzar!" She called out finally catching up to him she hugged his arm laying her head on his shoulder. "Are you okay love? Should I of skinned him?" She asked softly as her tail flicked around his waist. She didn't care who saw just wanted to comfort her Argonian
♚ Queen ♚

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Skyrim RP \\ Post 103 \\ Hanzar ~ Winterhold

Postby Durnehviir » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:31 am

Hanzar \\ M \\ 26 \\ Argonian \\ Tags: Mika, Altavia, Nicholas
    The male had begun walking to the horses before he heard Mika tuning after him. A small sigh escaped his mouth as he was trying to calm himself down. "I'm fine dear." He said through gritted teeth. The argaonians hands kept clenching as he tried to keep his temper at bay. If it was even possible, you'd be able to see the steam come out of his nose and ears, but that wasn't really something that could happen. Hanzar placed one of his hands on the snout of horse and it startled the white stallion slightly before it quickly calmed down. His eyes kept on the horse as he tried to hide his anger but he knew that it was quite obvious. "I need a drink." He said before abruptly turning around and heading for the inn without another word to Mika. Hanzar opened the door and quickly walked in and ordered himself a drink before slouching in a chair that was in the far back. He allowed the sour liquid to slide down his throat and he let out a low groan of irritation.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♚ Queen ♚ » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:43 am

MIKA

Tags: Steamy Hanzar

She watched him carefully eyes searching his stiff posture instead of listening to his lies. He was not okay, and she felt a tightening in her stomach. Should she give him some air? She paused by the horses indecisive as he went into the Inn before following him. He was a dangerous man, and if he was mad he could easily cause trouble. She needed to at least be there if he needed someone to have his back. She entered the Inn hesitantly her amber eyes swooping over the occupants to see if anyone had their eyes on Hanzar. It seemed no one did which was a good thing. Mika slowly walked up to Hanzar watching as he downed a drink before knocking her knuckles on the bar for another to which she handed him. She then easily climbed onto his lap tilting her head at him questionable as they sat chest to chest. "Why did his comment anger you so love? He was just confused, and in pain. Scared." She told him softly running a small furred hand along his cheek then both hands along his horns soothingly. "Do you wish for me to go teach him a lesson in manners?" She hummed her tone jesting, but her eyes very serious. If he said yes she would follow through with it. Her hands now were resting on his chest to which she laid her head upon slowly trailing a circle with one finger.
♚ Queen ♚

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me