{ .:. Chaos || Marvel RP .:. } Ver. 2

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

{ Aria Kerosene } .: 4 :.

Postby DJ_X2 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:57 pm

ARIA
──────────────────────────
xxTHE SCIENTISTxx
──────────────────────────

weapons: katana, several various other weapons hidden
    health: 100%
    allegiance: the lost boys, avenged, x-force, avengers
    tagged: kainix; hubbie loki

Aria came to a halt and grinded her teeth together as she turned around. She crossed her arms as her eyes ran up and down the Asgardian god. She knew with him being here that it would only mean trouble was floating through the air. He played off this kind man, but she knew he was here for a reason - he needed something. Maybe support, maybe something else. She'd figure it out, eventually. She popped on of her hips out to show her distrust in the god and replied, "Oh! Darling, you've finally come to my rescue!" It was in a sarcastic, loving voice before she rolled her eyes at him, "Why are you here, Horns?" She stated before, quickly grimacing. Her headache only grew in pain, probably a small percentage from Loki's appearance, but mostly from the reason that Night Assassin was now speaking in her ear constantly. She clenched her jaw down in annoyance and sighed.
She shook her head, dropping her arms down to her side, glancing down the way towards the creatures. The horde seemed to be moving in their direction. "I don't care what you do, Horns, just don't get in my way and keep up." Fang met eye contact with the god and also acknowledged his presence here. Although Aria was trying to cover up the fact of her exhaustion and pain coursing through her body, but Fang noticed the quick break. She quickly went to Aria's side and grabbed her arm, her golden-grey eyes darting in the direction of where she was headed. Aria eyes dropped downwards, avoiding eye contact before turning on her heels and leading the way. "We'll be heading out now." Fang stated, in her monotone voice, "We can have you recharge there, Kainix." Her gaze flashed over to Loki before she stated, "If you choose to come, that is your own. You are welcome to join us...but do not cause trouble. Or I will have to intervene, and I do not feel like wasting my energy on foolish matters." She then began to follow the redheaded girl.
Aria rubbed her head as she walked, her body aching all over from countless nights of staring at the ceiling, head pounding, and rolling around trying to sleep and ending up giving up. Her eyelids began to flutter as her body tried to rest, but she pinched the upper side of her hand to make her awake from her daydreams. Fang came up next to her, and snuck her arm around one of Aria's, locking the two together. "How bad is it?" Aria snickered, "Is a 15 on the scale?" Fang sighed, and held Aria's arm tighter, worried over the agent. "You cannot keep pushing yourself like this, Aria, you'll kill yourself." Aria narrowed her eyes on the road ahead, paying attention to the feeling of her katana slightly bouncing off her back, "Maybe that's what I want." She then glanced down to her friend, "End it all before she gets a chance to take it. I'd rather take my own life then let her fool around with my soul anymore." Fang swallowed, holding herself even closer to her friend as they walked.
DJ_X2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: { .:. Chaos || Marvel RP .:. } Ver. 2

Postby hurricanessong » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:38 am

Nicole Barnes ~ Storm Strike ~ 18 ~ The Avenged

Nicole jumped when Amethyst grabbed her, at first thinking it was a chaos creature. She didn't have time to react when the other hero spoke because Amethyst apparently had a detonator on her person and had decided to use it. Nicole turned before the detonator could go off, deciding she really didn't want to see the aftermath.
She jogged along behind Amethyst, staying quiet mostly from a lack of anything to say. She would scan her surroundings periodically for trouble just out of habit but of course she found nothing. She was slightly surprised by the location of the safe-house but was even more surprised by Amethyst just taking the door out of it's place. Note to self: never get in a fight with her. You will lose. She kept the thought to herself as she walked inside the building.
She glanced around, not really seeing much besides the bike and bag, not that she'd expected much. She was taken of guard by the helmet being tossed to her, almost dropping it despite it being an easy catch. She blushed slightly with embarrassment as she slipped it on. As soon as the sheet was removed and she could see the bike, she had to admire its design. She could tell with just a glance this was some high-tech. "Right..." She muttered, stepping forward and laying a hand on the machine. It took her a moment before she could sense the amount of electricity it would need and where to apply it. Her hand shifted slightly as she used her powers. After a second the bike came to life, it's engine starting and the blue lights glowing. Nicole stepped back in satisfaction. "Got it." She stated looking over to Amethyst "Now what? Do you have a plan?"
hurricanessong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghostarriver » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:55 am

Amethyst Lilara- The Apprentice
Alliance:X-Force
Tagged: Nicole

Amethyst gave an approving frown, as Nicole powered up the bike. She ran a hand across the handlebars, watching the bike come to life.
"Nice work Sparky." Amethyst was about to explain her plan, when she froze. She couldn't move at all. Not out of fear, but of actual paralysis. SHIELD was sending her co-ordinates to their latest base. Great. It would have been nice if they could send messages without freezing her, but then she wouldn't listen. She wondered why she ever suggested letting Fury access the implant to communicate with her. Though it was better than having Hydra in her head, she still detested the method. She sent a reply. Understood. She sighed deeply when she was released. It felt like it had been hours, but upon seeing her watch, she knew it was less than 15 seconds. Her mind wandered for a minute, trying to pull the situation together, painting it into one picture.

She snapped herself back into reality. "Alright, the plan is to get to SHIELD's new base and lay low. Hopefully this bike will mask your signature, otherwise I'll have to file a complaint for this stolen item. So get on." Amethyst first lifted the seat, placing the bag in the hidden storage compartment. Mounting the bike after, she had to pull all her hair back into a ponytail, which she hated doing. The scars that were now sealed by her armour looked strange, purple streaking down her skin. Well, she could always look worse.

Placing her hands on the handle, she flicked a switch, before violently twisting the handles, hearing a quiet revving sound. Waiting for Nicole to sit, she pulled out a phone from the front compartment, which seemed to have been charged at the same time the bike had. She unwrapped the earphones from around it, placing one into her ear, the other hanging loose. She settled on Extreme Ways, though it did remind her of her unforgetable Hydra days. Having already left a door open, she zoomed out of the doorframe, barely fitting. When they were a few streets away, she set off another detonator, leaving another diversion in her wake.
𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝔀𝓱𝒆𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓰𝓸𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝒆
╔══════════════════════════════╗
words words words words words words words

╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═══════════════╗
● link ● link ● link ●
Credit

╚═══════════════╝
🅣🅗🅔🅡🅔'🅢
🅘'🅓 🅖🅞 🅣🅞

𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓭
Ghostarriver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hurricanessong » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:31 am

Nicole Barnes ~ Storm Strike ~ 18 ~ The Avenged

Nicole was surprised when her new friend seemed to just freeze up but wasn't sure what to do, fortunately it only lasted a few seconds. She considered asking what had happened but judging by Amethyst's expression she decided against it.
She listened attentively to the plan and nodded. She sat on the bike behind Amethyst, glad the other girl knew how to operate the bike because she had no idea. "You know I could fly if you think that would be safer..." She mentioned, though she was pretty sure the other hero hadn't heard. Admittedly she'd prefer not to fly, it took energy to use her powers and she was already kind of exhausted from her stunt on the streets. That had taken more out of her than she'd like to admit.
As they rode out she was shocked that Amethyst had another detonator to use. "What? Do you constantly have an explosive on your person?" She asked incredulously as they rode away from the explosion.
hurricanessong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me