{ .:. Chaos || Marvel RP .:. } Ver. 2

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: { .:. Chaos || Marvel RP .:. } Ver. 2

Postby Ghostarriver » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:20 pm

Amethyst Lilara- The Apprentice
Alliance:X-Force
Tagged: Nicole

Tossing and turning, it was hard to tell whether or not she was asleep. If she was trying to sleep, or having a nightmare. Tonight, it was the latter. It was a distant memory, that had long been erased. But she couldn't remember that. It all seem so familiar, all she knew was that either it was an old memory, or her imagination had gone insane.
She was clearly younger, probably in her teens. She saw her wrists and ankles tied to a chair, while there were footsteps in the background. She couldn't move, she could only wait. Then he stepped into her view. With his maniacal grin and malevolent intent. She could remember him clearly. He crouched in front of her, showing her something. When she didn't respond, he whipped the back of his hand against her cheek, leaving a brief sting. She nodded, as he rambled on about his ingenuity. When he saw she wasn't paying attention, he regained it by picking up a scalpel. She threw a sarcastaic remark at him, in her usual fashion. He just chuckled. Before stabbing the thing into her head behind her ear, dragging it down, slowly.
Amethyst shot up, her mouth ready to scream, but no sound escaped, as she breathed heavily. She realised she'd been sweating, and her pillow was uncomfortably damp. Forcing herself to sit up, she groaned, her head pounding. She was barely getting half an hour of sleep, when usually, she could cram in at least three hours of sleep within a few days.
The lack of sleep didn't bother her, rather, it was what she saw in her sleep. The dreams felt so real, as if they had happened. But given the numerous memory wipes she had undergone during her Hydra days, she couldn't seperate reality from fiction anymore. And she found that insufferably frustrating. She had often asked Fury if he knew how to bring back her memories. Or had tried to. She knew what Fury would say. Probably refer her to a telepath of some sort. That wouldn't help her. There was a part of her that convinced her that the past wasn't important. But another part told her that without a past, she didn't have a future. She ignored both parts and stuck with what she did best. Killing.
Now she was stuck killing aliens until further notice. She'd come to enjoy it. It was a break from people, constantly whining, crying, giving excuses to be spared. These things put up a fight. Though she didn't kill needlessly. That would have been stupid. Then, she'd have to keep changing location amd that would be inconvenient. It had gotten tiring after a while.
Presently, she dragged herself over to a fridge, finding a sandwich waiting for her. She ate it fairly quickly. The room had suddenly become too hot for her and she needed some air. Fastening her katana around her waist, she made her way to the top of the building.
Tem minutes later, she was perched on the roof of the skyscraper she was currently residing in. Keeping a hand around the spire, she leaned out to see what was happening around the city. Her eyesight wasn't brilliant, even at night, but the glow of the Chaos creatures against the darkness of the city revealed much. The welcoming desolation showed her that there were several fights occuring. Two or maybe three figures were fighting a hoard. Then, there were several other figures, quite a few with what seemed to be wings, fighting another hoard. Both groups seemed adept to handle themselves. Besides, help was on the way. She could see the familiar outline of a quinjet, west of her. At her six o'clock, she saw a someone else. It seemed to be a girl. And there was a Chaos creature approaching her. It seemed fine. Until, she noticed a group heading in the same direction. The kid would never be able to handle all of them. As the wind dug into her, she made a choice. If the girl killed one, more would appear. It was almost like... Hydra. Cut of one head, two mare take it's place. She casted a glance at Avenger's tower. Once a beacon and symbol of hope. Now, it was the centre of the world's destruction. Activating her armour, she left her perch. The quickest way down was going to be a little noisy. But those things were deaf. As long as she kept her armour on they wouldn't see her. The chilly air was going to make her armour stone cold. Literally. She jumped of the edge, digging her katana into the wall. As soon as she was a few metres above the girl she had spotted, she sprung off the wall, landing neatly behind the Chaos creature she was about to kill. Amethyst moved to a side.
"Might wanna be careful kid. You kill this one, there'll be about thirty more on your tail." She warned.

Nick Fury
Alliances: Heroes
Tagged: Nanotech, Delta, Tinkerer, Phoenix

Ever since these things had shown up, Fury had been tested beyond his limits. And he needed to find the missing heroes. These Chaos creatures had been quite appropriately named, as all they had been creating was chaos. Fury had sseen fit to return to his position as Director since they had shown up. Most of his efforts had ben focussed on recruiting people to join his teams, fight for the greater good, save the world as they knew it. So far, he couldn't make any head way. It was troubling. Finding the missing heroes was his main priority, but he couldn't get to it. The extra terrestrials were causing too many problems.
Speaking of problems, that is when Fury had been alerted of the attacks on the novice heroes. While he had no doubt of their skill, he was afraid they would be overwhelmed by sheer number. There was particularly large group that was converging on one position. Fury had immediately ordered a jet in the air. He needed to get to the others before any were killed.
Sitting in one of the jets, he looked out the windscreen, and saw a great deal. Avenger's tower was as inaccessible as ever and recently, he had caught wind of someone imprisoned in there. At least, those were the rumours. He would need to have them checked somehow. He saw a solitary figure, perched on a nearby roof, recognising the flickering ribbon of the blade secured at her waist. He raised a brow as she headed for the ground, but he had places to be. She could call him for help.
Nearing the location of the growing group of heroes, he opened the back door of the jet. Looking down, he realised how many of the creatures were converging on this position.
"You lot had better get up here. As good as you are, I don't think you realise the growing problem you have right now. Trust me, you'll want to come along. I'll take you to our latest base."
๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐’†๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ซ๐’†
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
words words words words words words words

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ— link โ— link โ— link โ—
โ— Credit โ—

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก๐Ÿ…”'๐Ÿ…ข
๐Ÿ…˜'๐Ÿ…“ ๐Ÿ…–๐Ÿ…ž ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…ž

๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ
Ghostarriver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sasha โ€ข post two

Postby azhefa. » Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:44 pm

xx
๏ผก๏ฝŒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ‹๏ฝ“๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ„๏ฝ’ ๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝŽ
โ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏ
โŸฆ sasha/phoenix โœ˜ unknown age โœ˜ loner โœ˜ single/pansexual โœ˜ tags; tinkerer, roxy, delta, fury โŸง

with his arms crossed over his chest, it was difficult to see the oddities in his physique, the second set of pectoral muscles or the sharp keel jutting out of his sternum. it was a force of habit to hide his abnormalities from others, even if they are just as different. sasha nods to delta as roxy introduces the other girl before looking back to roxy, his mouth parting to speak, but is cut off by a howl of a chaos creature. he glances towards the sound, but is distracted by roxy when her hand and feet start to change. it's interesting to watch her boots and hand change, a curious thing he'll probably ask her about later. as he moves to speak again, roxy takes off for the rooftop. sasha huffs an annoyed sigh before clicking his tongue at enzo and taking off after the other girl, but doesn't bother using his wings. he jumps up onto the dumpster enzo was on and then does some parkour moves to get up to the roof, using his wings would have taken too much time and energy. enzo follows with an almost lazy pump of his wings, his much smaller frame was easier to lift from a standstill. once on the rooftop, sasha takes out his blades and goes to work slicing at the aliens that were surrounding roxy. it wasn't much of a surprise when delta joined them, though the shots that fly past him certainly were. one of the blasts nearly hit his arm as he cuts down a creature, making sasha jump back in alarm. he looks around for the source and couldn't help but smile a little as he sees victor on a nearby rooftop with his gun. sasha returns to the fight, but is careful to keep an eye on the gun blasts so he doesn't get shot by accident.

as he fights, sasha was only partially away of enzo diving down to claw at a few creatures before flying back up to do it again. when nick fury appeared in a jet and tells them to jump in, sasha gets his usual sense of anger at the man. the mutant turns and slices through some creatures before jumping off the roof's edge, flaring his wings to soar back up into the air. he keeps away from the jet so he doesn't get sucked in and shakes his head at fury,
    "trusting you is not something i'm going to do any time soon." sasha beats his wings hard to remain hovering where he is, his back muscles starting to burn a little from the action. instead of joining the others on the jet, sasha turns and flies over to where victor was nearby. enzo quickly follows after sasha, but gets side tracked by a rat and decides to hunt instead. the mutant lands a bit roughly on the roof that victor was on, his wings starting to tire from all the hovering. he rolls his shoulders with a bit of a wince, but his muscles heal quickly and the pain is soon gone. sasha walks over to where victor was and gives a light chuckle, "you almost got me a few times, not really sure if i should take it personally or not." though he's only really talked to the tinkerer a few times before, sasha isn't sure if he'll actually remember him, but mostly hopes that he doesn't swing around and try to shoot him.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hurricanessong » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:53 pm

Nicole Barnes ~ Storm Strike ~ 18 ~ The Avenged

Nicole could feel the electricity building quickly as the creature moved at her. She was just about to fire a bolt at it when she heard the strangest sound from above her, causing her to hold back until she could identify what the heck it was. She started to turn but whatever the thing was,it launched off the building and landed behind the creature. At first she thought it was another monstrous creature but then it spoke, and it spoke with a human voice.
Nicole was quite sure if she'd understood the other person, what else could you do to these things? She didn't have time to respond though because the creature lunged forward, claws extended. Nicole ducked sideways to avoid getting hit and while the creature kept moving forward due to it's momentum, she faced the mysterious armored hero. "Then what do you propose I do with it then?" She questioned, letting the electricity dissipate.
"Where did you see the horde coming from?" She called as she dodged another swing from the creature. If she couldn't kill it and this geode armored person wasn't going to help, she'd at least like to not run straight into the enemy. She used a blast of cold air to push the creature headlong into a wall. It wouldn't kill it, but it would slow it down.
hurricanessong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghostarriver » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:36 am

"Oh by all means kill it. Just pick up a change of address form as you leave." Amethyst replied, as she was questioned. She tilted her head, watching electrical currents slowly die away, as gusts of wind kept one of the creatures at bay. Probably one of Fury's Avenged recruits, what had the files said again? Someone with control over electricity... Storm? Storm struck? Storm, storm, storm... Storm Strike! As she pondered and regained the answer, she took notice of the second question.
"Currently, they're at our four o'clock. Stupid as these things are, they're smart enough to understand who's attacking them. Sometimes, well usually, more appear where one has been killed. I've tried it a few times. Anyway, kill this one. I'll try head the others off, you must have a blazing heat signature with those bolts." Amethyst informed her. "No need to wait for me." She added carelessly. Not like she really minded if people stayed for her or not. She preferred solitude anyway.
She had one flare left in her pocket. A hoodie was quite useful for storing things, her katana belt even more so. Though she preferred to just keep the katana on it. In her other pocket, she happened to find a chocolate bar. Fancy that. Taking it out and opening the wrapping, she casually began walkkng in the direction the horde was coming from. They were round the corner of one of the buildings. She opened the flare, holding it in front of them for a moment to gain their attention. Once they started rushing at her, she flung it in the opposite direction of Storm Strike, leading them to the outer parts of the city. Watching them follow the heat, she smirked, standing out of their way. She turned her head back to Storm Strike.
"That thing dead yet?"
๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐’†๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ซ๐’†
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ— link โ— link โ— link โ—
โ— Credit โ—

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก๐Ÿ…”'๐Ÿ…ข
๐Ÿ…˜'๐Ÿ…“ ๐Ÿ…–๐Ÿ…ž ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…ž

๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ
Ghostarriver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alkhatine » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:01 pm

Victor/The Tinkerer :: Loner :: Tags - Sasha

Victor chuckled as he began disassembling his gun, then retracting his armor into a small backpack resting between his soldiers. He tilted his head. The person in front of him was obviously male, with large appendages that seemed like wings. "I can't aim to save my life...Aleksandr?" he guessed, "So you should be more scared at the thought of me not aiming at you." Victor sighed. It was really pure chance that he ended up hurting only Chaos Creatures, instead of the aliens and his allies. The Tinkerer made a face when his stomach grumbled for the umpeenth time that day. "You wouldn't have something to eat, would you?" he asked Aleksandr, rubbing his stomach ruefully. He cast out for any sign of the others that were with them, but they seemed to have left with the jet that had arrived a moment ago. Ah, well. Their loss.

((sorry for the short post, I think I fried my brain playing Stardew Valley 12 hours a day for the past four days))
Alkhatine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hurricanessong » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:32 am

Nicole Barnes ~ Storm Strike ~ 18 ~ The Avenged

Nicole wasn't sure why but this other hero and just how breezily she treated everything. Probably because it sounded like she thought Nicole couldn't handle herself in a fight but also the fact she was so calm and collected made Nicole a bit jealous. She felt like she was the most cowardly out of all the heroes. Speaking about all the heroes, who was this one? She couldn't remember ever meeting this hero before and she knew she hadn't heard about a missing hero with a power over stone.
She shook the thoughts out of her head and finished dispatching the scavenger she'd been dealing with. "You're one of the X-force members, right?" She asked as she turned her attention back to her ally. She could see exactly what Amethyst had done to divert the aliens and she had to admit it was a good tactic. "Thanks. And I'm not leaving you to deal with those things by yourself." She stated, knowing the flare wouldn't last long and they'd be coming back.
She had been running through her memories of all the files she'd seen on the other heroes trying to remember who this was. Suddenly the name popped into her head. The apprentice. That's who this was.
"Hey, you up for getting rid of some of these things?" She asked, forming a plan in her head.
hurricanessong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ˜ผ Kainix & Quetzalcoatl {2}

Postby The Alpha » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:14 am

โ€ขโ˜ผ Kแด€ษชษดษชx AสŸสŸแด‡ษด ๏นฃ Tสœแด‡ Dส€แด€ษขษดษชแดœแด โ˜ผโ€ข

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โ€ขโ˜ผโ€ข โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
"They may revel in shadow...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Age >> 24 Years
Gender >> Female
Alliance >> Avengers
Location >> The streets
Feeling >> Confused, Worried
Tags >> Aria
Power Energy >> 100%
Health >> 100%
but I shall soon rise with the sun..."
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โ€ขโ˜ผโ€ข โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
The ground behind her bare feet was cold to the touch and it made it hard for The Dragnium to really walk across it comfortably. The air around her was the same as the chill from the wintry season made it more difficult for her to function well. She was at a terrible disadvantage in this cold and it was a wonder why she wasn't already feeling her body start failing on her. The air was probably around 32 degrees Fahrenheit, but for Kainix and her power's tropical background, that was 38 degrees below her comfort level. She did her best not to let her teeth move as her body began shaking slightly, drawing Quetzalcoatl's already aware attention. He'd monitored the temperature for his other half as it did not affect him, but she was the master part of the The Dragnium itself so if she were to fall, so would he. The Amphithere dragon once again wrapped his feathered wings around Kainix's arms to provide her some warmth against the cold and he hissed softly in her ear as he did so, "I did also mean to say that I spotted a rather large group of the creatures converging a few blocks away. At this point in time as the moon provides hardly any reflection of the sun's as it is not full tonight, and we have no way to recover energy, I suggest that we try to avoid them at this time." What he said was true which was why she had not been using her inner fire to keep herself warm enough in the cold. Not only did it drain her power for the night, but it practically made her the biggest beacon of heat for those creatures to sense and come to attack.

It seemed that if she were going to be on her own on nights such as these, she wouldn't last long in a fight before she would be forced to flee. And fleeing made her feel like a coward and made her remember her guilt from the first attack of the creatures...when Cap had made her leave. She blonde Aztec chased these thoughts away and focused on her companion's words instead. With a thoughtful look, Kainix nodded as replied, "We're looking more for allies to regroup with tonight more than fights. There will certainly be plenty of that for later." Turning down another street, she stopped at the corner of a crumbling building and leaned against the brick wall to peer around the corner. At first glance, she and Quetzalcoatl didn't really see anything, but the further down the street they looked, they same them. Kainix cursed softly in Nahuatl, "Why are they converging in such a large group? I hardly think our presence brought all of them here like this. I know we're a walking sun when it comes to our heat signature, but that's ridiculous. There must be a hundred creatures there and that's only what we can see."

The horde - from what they could see - didn't really seemed to be moving in either direction. It just seemed to be moving around the one area it stood in now. This made Kainix narrow her eyes even more as she pulled away from the corner and turned to head back the way they'd come. She wanted to find the remaining SHIELD agents and supers around here - yes - but she didn't want to find them from the inside of a body bag. She knew when she was outnumbered and this just happened to be one of those times. As The Dragnium turned, her icy eyes caught movement down the street ahead of them, a figure of black and glowing markings that was headed straight for her and Quetzalcoatl. Immediately, her brain registered it as a threat, but the dragon on her shoulder hissed quickly through her mind, 'Take a moment to analyze it first. I do not think it is what you are assuming it is.' As she looked again, she found he was right, judging solely by the size of the figure compared to what she knew the size of the Chaos creatures were, especially a Royal being they were the only ones that had markings that glowed like that. This figure was much smaller and the markings didn't match the patterns that a Royal had. And then the figure barked and Kainix instantly relaxed; only she would be so childish enough to come running like a dog to run around her heels as she did now to meet The Dragnium after appearing unannounced.

Once Aria was sitting as calmly as she could in front of her with a wolfish smile on her face and her tongue hanging out, Kainix sighed and crossed her arms - more to keep herself warmer than anything else -, her eyes staring at the space between Aria's eyes as to not read anything from her mind as she spoke, "Been a while since we've seen your crazy hide.You been staying out of trouble?" She scanned over Aria's form, analyzing what she could see about her posture and stance. Something was a little off about her like she wasn't feeling entirely herself, but she couldn't pinpoint a cause for that just yet, but she also didn't ask. Quetzalcoatl tightened his wings around Kainix's arms to keep the cold off of her as he glanced behind them to listen and watch for the horde in case they started moving towards them at all. He kept an ear out for what Aria had to say though, just in case his input was asked for or needed in anyway.
The Alpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{ Aria Kerosene } .: 2 :.

Postby DJ_X2 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:37 am

๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผฉ๏ผก
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โŠฑxx๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ ๏ผณ๏ผฃ๏ผฉ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผฉ๏ผณ๏ผดxxโŠฐ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

weapons: katana, several various other weapons hidden
    health: 100%
    allegiance: the lost boys, avenged, x-force, avengers
    tagged: kainix

ooc: endless, loki can still be a prick and i'll absolutely adore him. so will aria also just wanted to say happy new year to everyone and sorry for holding this up lol
Aria cocked her wolf head to the side as she stared at Kainix, before changing back into a human, who was laying on the pavement. Her head was facing towards Kainix, and Aria watched her, tilting her head backwards slightly. "Me? Staying out of trouble?" Aria began and then lathered her voice with sarcasm, "Of course I've been staying out of trouble." She giggled, and closed her eyes, moving her hands to behind her head, enjoying the relaxation for a while. The music in her ear changed to a slower song, which ironically was very fitting of the situation. A cool breeze ran over her and she sighed happily. It would have been perfect if there was a least noise in the streets. Aria sighed heavily, stating in her normal voice, "I'm actually neck deep in trouble. Maybe more than neck deep. It's probably equivalent to drowning in trouble." She groaned, rubbing her face with her hands, "I can't believe this is still happening now and it has been months." She sat up violently and turned around to face Kainix, "By the way, where have you been? I thought you'd be back sooner."
In the back of her mind, Aria knew exactly where Kainix had been. She had been there when Steve made it clear he didn't want the ones in the 'main circle' (as he described) involved in this situation. He even tried to run Aria away, but she showed up to the battle, however somewhere else. She didn't need another lecture from the 1940s gentleman to add to her book. She tried to convince the soldier that they needed Kainix, as personally Aria always believed that she was indeed stronger than most. However, she could remember clearly what the super soldier replied to her with and the memory of what was occurring at the time was also engraved into her mind. As she let her thoughts wander she was pulled back into the new base of S.H.I.E.L.D. where Steve had already suited up, and beside him stood the 'new and improved' Avengers. He was standing in front the desk where they all would sit and talk about missions, fooling around with his helmet. The shiny shield sat on the desk, calling out to Steve. As he played with his helmet, trying to get it ready to be put on his head, he was informing Aria of his plan. His tone was serious and cold, unlike normal. Aria was sitting at a seat, staring off into space overthinking what had happened over and over and each time she restarted the thoughts she proceeded to eat away at herself more and more, blaming herself for what had occurred. Yes, she had heard the soldier's plan, but didn't truly register it. "You're doing it again." The soldier stated, causing Aria's gaze to whip upwards towards him. "You really need a stress ball in your life." He stated, joking. A soft smile snuck across Aria's lips as he attempted to make her feel better about the situation at hand. His helmet was now on his head, not firmly set in place yet as the strap hung. "Anyways, did you hear everything?" Aria nodded her head slowly, watching the man begin to mess around with the gloves on his hands. He was the last one around, as the rest already were heading out to battle, meaning the soldier was going to take one of his beloved steeds (otherwise known as motorcycles). "Is this really a good idea, Steve? We need them - especially Kainix." Aria questioned him in a quiet tone, her normal icy wall down around this man. The soldier sighed heavily and pursed his lips, "Who said I was allowing you to leave this base, Kerosene?" He almost never called her by her last name. He meant it. He was going to lock her in here. Aria glanced away and shook her head, "You never need me out there - I'm the backup, but Kainix? She's part of you guys. She's -" The soldier cut the scientist off. "I'm not letting anyone but the main of us go out there." He slammed a fist down onto the table, "You don't have to worry about telling Kainix, just inform the others. I'll handle her. Okay? You're not changing my mind." He pulled away from the table, grabbing the shield as well. "You and Fury are almost exactly the same, it's scary." Aria chuckled lightly and stood, following after the man. He paused as he noticed this, only to be engulfed in a hug. "Thank you." Aria stated, almost whispering, "For cleaning my mess." She pulled away, "You better come back in one piece okay?" She stated, a grin across her face, causing Steve to let out a chuckle. He placed a hand on her shoulder, sealing a promise, "Of course." He then flicked her cheek as he left. He never did come back.
Aria came back to reality when she heard soft footsteps coming from her goddess, Fang, who was approaching Kainix and herself. Aria felt her heart ache from the memory, but ignored it - as guilt hung over her head. Aria cleared her throat, and then proceeded to stand, wiping her back end off as Fang came next to her. "Hello, Kainix." She stated in her monotone voice, "It is good to see you." Fang had noticed Quetzalcoatl around Kainix's arms, raising an eyebrow in curiosity. "I suppose it is cold for you this time of year here, isn't it?" Fang then glanced at Aria, knowing already what was going through her head as Aria glanced in the direction of the large horde - who had not moved. Aria then brought her attention back to Kainix, smiling, "You really have no idea how glad I am to see you, Kainix. Truly." Aria held back the urge to hug her friend, as she knew that Kainix was probably the closest thing she had to a true, true friend. Fang made a face at the ginger-haired girl, crossing her arms, "You could have been working with the Avenged right now, but you had to get into an argument with Coul-" Aria coughed, interrupting Fang before she could finish her sentence. "Let's talk about that later, Fang." Aria growled in her partner's direction, "Anyways, Kainix have you met the creatures yet? I bet you have a lot of questions, and I can answer them - at a later time."
DJ_X2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:22 am

Talitha - Delta

S.O.: Heterosexual
Tags; Nanotech, Tinkerer, Phoenix, Fury

Creatures ran at Delta after she killed the one. She stabbed her acidic stave end into one creature, melting it down into nothing and kicking another in the head. She also saw Nanotech and the one with wings start to attack in her peripheral vision. Talitha could feel her last bits of energy draining, but there was no way she could stop now with all the Creatures about.

As Delta fought, a few things happened. She heard the sounds of a jet hovering above them and the booming voice of Fury beckoning the heroes to come with him and run. Cowardly Delta thought curtly. She then heard gunfire, and only a moment later, sharp pain became present in her left leg. She looked down for only a moment, and saw her unusual blue green blood gushing out of what seemed to be a bullet wound. Before she could fall, however, Delta took flight. There was no way she could walk at the moment, let alone fight. Thus, she begrudgingly made her way to the jet, blood falling as she went.

Delta barely made it into the jet, collapsing rather ungracefully onto the floor. "Fury." She greeted in her usual cold manner. Her vision was beginning to blur and her leg was numb. Decidedly, Delta's luck was nonexistent today. Slowly, the dark haired warrior dragged herself to the cot nearest the door and laid down, almost immediately falling into well needed sleep.

Carmen - Crimson Healer

S.O.: Heterosexual
Tags; Open

Night. It was one of the very few times Carmen was left alone. There weren't many Creatures to heal at night since few people were insane enough to attack in darkness. Thus, they'd lock her in her "Hospital" and leave her to her own devices until she was needed once more. They rarely fed her, and only fruit and vegetables when they did, which didn't help her already weak state. Water, however, they gave in extreme amounts. It was rather odd. Anyways, she was now once more alone, something that the frail girl detested. The silence and loneliness was excruciating.

Seemingly hours later, the door finally opened, revealing a Dust-bitter Creature carrying a rather large Scavenger. At first it just stood there in the door way, but eventually it walked towards Carmen and laid down the Creature in front of her. Almost immediately, Carmen realized it was dead. A moment passed until the Dust-butter growled menacingly at her and motioned at the Scavenger. "What do you want me to do? It's dead. I can't heal the dead." She explained gentley, motioning to the corpse and making an X with her arms. Then, quicker than a flash, the Dust-bitter flew across the room and slapped Carmen straight on the right cheek. Thin cuts appeared from the creature's sharp claws and began to bleed. Carmen gasped in shock and held her hand to her cheek, but said nothing, knowing better.

Suddenly the door hurtled open and a Royal run in, body slamming the Dust-bitter. He hissed furiously at the other Creature and clawed it's belly. The Royal then turned its attention back to Carmen. It made a face that she couldn't quite comprehend and took her hand away from her cheek. It then hobbled back out of the room, turning and making a gesture that Carmen could only assume ment it was coming back. Just as it legt, she scorched over to the Dust-biter, which was now bleeding quite profusely. She reached out towards it, but the thing shrunk away in fear. "It's ok. I won't hurt you." She said quietly. She then once again attempted to reach out and this time, the alien didn't resist.

Carmen's hands glowed a light, sky blue as she lay them gently on the cuts. After a few minutes, the cuts were mostly healed, but before she could finish, the Royal returned with a bucket of water. As soon as it saw what was happening, it threw Carmen away from the Dust-biter, roaring angerly. Then it turned abruptly and stabbed its claws into the other creature's chest. A loud screech sounded, then silence. The Royal faced Carmen and roared once more, then turned, picked up both the dead creatures, and left. Carmen saw the door close behind him and heard it lock quickly after. She was alone, in the darkness, once again.
Last edited by Me?Sarcastic? on Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghostarriver » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:30 am

"Yeah, I'm with the X-Force, lovely bunch of misfits that we are." Amethyst replied, walking backwards to Nicole. She kept half her focus on the Chaos creatures, watching them for any signs that they didn't take the bait. To be honest, Amethyst hadn't actually seen any of the rest of her team. She had joined, but preferred to stay away from them. From everyone. She had seen the necessity of a group but had ignored her own advice. She often did. Sometimes, she wondered why she advised herself at all. Perhaps it was a feeling of independence, something she often craved. After spending a lifetime under someone else's thumb, or technically at their fingertips, she wasn't keen on being ordered around again. Unlike the Winter Soldier, she had never had the luxury of freedom; she had been a soldier from the start.

When Nicole told her she wasn't leaving her, Amethyst couldn't help but scoff, quietly.
"You know what Sparky- can I call you Sparky? I'm gonna call you Sparky, I gotta say I admire your determination, now that doesn't come often from me. So well done." Amethyst gave her a genuine smile. That was even rarer than her admiration. It turned into a grin at Storm Strike's question.
"I love it when someone speaks my language." Amethyst said."FYI Sparky, I was born to get rid of things. Literally." Then a thought popped into her head.
"Hey, super quick question, before we commence our good work, could you power something, say: a motorbike, with that electricity of yours?"

โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚