{ .:. Chaos || Marvel RP .:. } Ver. 2

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

{ .:. Chaos || Marvel RP .:. } Ver. 2

Postby The Alpha » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:38 am

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Faith is Collapsing

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
New York City. The home of the brightest minds, the strongest souls, and the heart of the American culture. A city like no other...and the perfect target for any villain looking for mass destruction. Sometime about two years ago, an alien life form appeared out of nowhere and attacked the city and its citizens. They were named Chaos creatures and they infested the city faster than the plague, kidnapping and killing people and destroying everything in their path. The Avengers with the help of the the X-Men quickly evacuated everyone who was left in the city as they moved to fight off the invaders. Even the Asgardians knew the severity of this fight and sent Loki with his brother to aid the Earth, giving him the chance to prove himself to be trustworthy and something more than an enemy. At first, they were doing very well but suddenly something even worse happened. They all suddenly disappeared. Every single one of them. They disappeared without a trace and they haven't been heard from since. Time has passed and now the city is little more than a wasteland, abandoned for miles around as everyone has fled in fear; well almost everyone. In this age of the Apocalypse, those who remain in the wastes of New York have come together to fight and defeat the creatures to regain their beloved city. And they call themselves The Avenged, and The X-Force. They carry on where the Avengers and the X-Men left off and though they do not have the experience of their predecessors, they are forces to be reckoned with. A small portion of SHIELD also remains; Fury and Agent Coulson remain lead the last few agents under the name of The Lost Boys. As they all fight the Chaos creatures, they will find the lost members of the Avengers and X-Men teams and they will learn that this invasion in not just a coincidence. There's a mastermind behind it all, but what's the final prize? And as the new teams grow stronger and reunite with the older heroes, they find their movements are surprisingly very predicable...or are they? Is this the work of a spy?
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

This is for you to determine...
...so...

What Side Will You Choose?

Discussion Thread

{ Original Plot belongs to DJ_X2 }
Last edited by The Alpha on Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Alpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{ .:. Group Guide .:. }

Postby The Alpha » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:38 am

Avengers .:. They shall be found slowly over time. One by one; they aren't all in the same area, but they will come into play sooner or later. They all need to be played and a few OC characters are allowed to join the original Avengers group.

The Avenged .:. The new Avengers group. Their powers are still developing, merely fledglings or what they will one day become. Some may not even have full control of their power, but they are all here for the greater purpose. These people are the original people who stepped up to help Fury and The Lost Boys stop the creatures and find the Avengers and the X-Men. These characters are mainly OC characters.

The X-Force .:. Much like the Avenged, the X-Force is new group of upcoming X-Men. The difference between the two however is the X-Force gets their orders from Fury more than their own leader. They fight alongside the Avenged though and search for the lost members of the X-Men as well. These members are much more secretive than the Avenged are though and they hide things from both Fury and their allies in battle. Perhaps it is the old tradition of the X-Men who preferred to their team to work alone rather than working with another. Their secrecy has been harmless so far so it has been overlooked...but will it get worse?

The Lost Boys .:. This is another name for the surviving Shield agents. Their main mission is to find the Avengers any way possible. They are the main human people, ones who really don't have powers. Only a handful are actually mutants/have powers.

The Chaos Creatures .:. Strange black like creatures, that have sharp powerful jaws along with deadly saber like teeth. They walk on sharp, spear like legs, and completely black. They give off a radiation that is quite harmful to anyone. They aren't that smart, and have a completely different language. They are also blind, and deaf, they only find someone through the ground feeling vibrations and heat signatures. The best way to make sure they don't find you is not moving when they aren't looking at you, or have the scientists of The Lost Boys give you the shot that makes you seem to have no heat signature. There are three groups to them:
    1. The Royals: The ones that have blue paint across them to show power and mainly are the brains of the race.
    2. The Scavengers: The ones have no brain power and do what they are told to do. They pretty much are our black enemies that attack whatever has a heat signature.
    3. The Dust-Biters: The lowest class, but are the night hunters. They are the most powerful and glow at night to show where they are.

The Alpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{ .:. Rules .:. }

Postby The Alpha » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:42 am

>> Basic CS Rules - They all apply.

>> PG-13 please - Scenes of excess violence and sexual activity shall not be permitted any way shape, or form

>> Activity - Please inform me of any inactivity. If you are inactive for 7 days, you will get a PM message. If you are inactive for 12 days without letting us know anything, your character will be deleted.

>> No power-playing or Perfect characters - Creating perfect characters is just not fair. You cannot have a character without flaws/weakness. No one can win every fight or argument and no one can come out of every fight unscathed. Power playing is also something not needed. You cannot control any characters other than your own(mind control powers can only be used minor against other peoples characters and you MUST have permission to do so). Also, Don't kill or seriously injure another character without their owner's permission. Same with relationships between characters.

>> Character Limit - Only make enough characters you can handle. Try to keep genders even as much as possible too. This can be an OC and a canon, an OC and an OC, or a canon and a canon. Any combination.

>> Literacy Level: Very Semi-lit to Literate - The least amount accepted in a post is two-three paragraphs and more is highly welcomed. Writer's Block is understandable but not all the time. No one-liners either or very short sentences.

>> Acceptance - Please don't start until I accept you. I hold the right to refuse you.

>> Forms - Post ALL forms in the discussion thread. Please make your own forms and please don't "play out their personality or history" areas of their forms. There must be some explaining about why they act they way they do and what their backstory is like as that is what makes a hero or a villain more than anything else.

>> Relationships and Drama - Drama between characters is highly encouraged but please no being your own mate or crush. If you have ideas for something that will involve a lot characters and will affect the plot, please PM me first so that I may think about idea and see how it would work in with the plot.

>> Signatures - When posting to the main thread of the roleplay, please turn off your signatures for your posts. You can do this on the 'Options' tab that is located right under the 'Preview' and 'Submit' buttons when you are 'Posting a Reply'. Just clock the box with the check where it says: 'Attach a signature'. It is fine to show off your signatures in the discussion thread, but they must be turned off on the main thread.

>> Reservations - They last 48 hours and then the reservations are deleted. If you would like to reserve a spot, please PM me about it.

>> If you have any other questions, feel free to send a PM to either myself, Ƭнє AƖρнα or DJ_X2 and we will get back to you.

>> Lastly, have fun. c:
Last edited by The Alpha on Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Alpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{ .:. The Characters .:. }

Postby The Alpha » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:43 am

Image▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
{ .:. Guide: Name - Super Name {Acts as link to form as well} - Player
The Avengers
Tony Stark - Iron Man - {Open}
Steve Rogers - Captain America - DJ_X2
Bruce Banner - The Hulk - {Open}
Natasha R. - Black Widow - endless fall.
Clint Barton - Hawkeye - {Open}
Thor Odinson - Thor - {Open}
Loki - Loki- endless fall.

OC characters:

Kainix Allen - The Dragnium - Ƭнє AƖρнα
Aristole - Circuitbreaker - aem-marbeurer
??? - ??? - {Open}
The Avenged
Talitha H. Vlaho - Delta - me?sarcastic?
Roxanne A. - Nanotech - InfectedHau
Nicole B. - Storm Striker - huricanessong
??? - ??? - {Open}
??? - ??? - {Open}
??? - ??? - {Open}
??? - ??? - {Open}
The X-Men
Logan Howlett - Wolverine - { Open }
Scott Summers - Cyclops - { Open }
Hank McCoy - Beast - { Open }
Kurt Wagner - Night Crawler - { Open }
~Others can be added~

OC characters:
??? - ??? - {Open}
??? - ??? - {Open}
??? - ??? - {Open}
??? - ??? - {Open}
??? - ??? - {Open}

The X-Force
??? - ??? - {Open}
??? - ??? - {Open}
??? - ??? - {Open}
??? - ??? - {Open}
??? - ??? - {Open}
??? - ??? - {Open}
??? - ??? - {Open}
The Lost Boys
Nicholas J. Fury - Director Fury - {Open}
Phil Coulson - Agent Coulson - {Open}
Aria K. - Agent Kerosene/NightAssassin - DJ_X2
??? - ??? - {Open}
??? - ??? - {Open}
??? - ??? - {Open}
??? - ??? - {Open}
??? - ??? - {Open}
The Evil
??? - ??? - Ƭнє AƖρнα
??? - ??? - {Open}
??? - ??? - {Open}
??? - ??? - {Open}
??? - ??? - {Open}

The Loners
Victor - The Tinkerer - Alkhatine
Carmen Donagan - Scarlet Healer - me?sarcastic?
??? - ??? - {Open}
??? - ??? - {Open}
??? - ??? - {Open}
??? - ??? - {Open}

Last edited by The Alpha on Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:46 pm, edited 5 times in total.
The Alpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☼ Kainix & Quetzalcoatl {1}

Postby The Alpha » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:51 am

It is nighttime...
...in the ruins of New York City. What was once called the city that never slept now lies in complete and utter darkness. The street lights and the overturned and abandoned car headlights lost power long ago and all the tall building were drenched in shadows. At least without the blinding lights and the smog of constantly running of the busy city, the nighttime sky is completely visible. Thousands of stars shine overhead and a crescent moon can be seen on among them. It is almost peaceful in that sense. It seemed to be like the stars were dancing just on the edge of the darkened buildings...and that's when you realize...those aren't stars...

...It's the creatures that are coming to kill you...

•☼ Kᴀɪɴɪx Aʟʟᴇɴ ﹣ Tʜᴇ Dʀᴀɢɴɪᴜᴍ ☼•

╔═════════ •☼• ═════════╗
"They may revel in shadow..."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Age >> 24 Years
Gender >> Female
Alliance >> Avengers
S. O. >> Heterosexual
Relationship >> Single
Location >>
Atop a building → The streets
Feeling >> Confused, Worried
Tags >> None
Power Energy >> 100%
Health >> 100%
"but I shall soon rise with the sun..."
╚═════════ •☼• ═════════╝
The icy eyes of The Dragnium flitted around the city shrouded in night below her as she crouched next to the edge of the tall building. The moonlight danced across her dragon-bone helmet and glinted off of the golden coins and colored beads that hung down from it's cheek bones. They jingled softly as her head moved, searching for something...anything that didn't tell her something she already knew. From the top of the building she sat on, she could see a vast range of the dilapidated city until the haze of dust and fog in the distance cut off her view like a ring all around her. In the distance, she could see the outline of the Avengers tower. She stared at the tower for a moment, her thoughts getting lost in a sea of memories. The last one was the strongest of course for it was the last time she'd seen all - any - of the other Avengers. She remembered it well...the day the aliens came: They had all been on the roof when the Captain had turned to her and sent her off. The last thing she'd seen of any of them was the glance she'd cast over her Divine form's shoulder as they all charged into battle. Now that she had returned, she expected there to be something that told her what happened in that battle, but there was nothing. Nothing at all.

No power left in the city to look for any last audio records between their coms, no signs of any true battle. It was like they al just...vanished...into thin air. There was only one place that had any answers at all of where they would have gone and that was that tower and getting into that tower alone was like inviting death over for tea. It was also made especially hard for someone who was a walking talking heat signature too like she was. Out here on her own, she might as well not be here at all. She could do nothing at this correct state and this infuriated her. Kainix cursed in Nahuatl as she shivered a little at the chill of the night air, looking up at the moon in aggravation, holding her arms as if to keep herself warm. She gained her strength from the sun, not the moon and the chill of the night had never been her friend since becoming The Dragnium. Though she gained a little strength from the reflection of the sun's rays that bounced off of the moon's surface, it was like a trickle of a faucet with this crescent moon. She would have to conserve her energy in case she had to fight any of those...things and that meant just dealing with the chill on her own. With a huff, she looked around the skies for her companion, knowing that he was suppose to return soon, 'Quetzal, you found anything?'

This thought had just crossed the connection when she heard the soft and familiar sound of feathered wings cutting through the air. She didn't flitch as two pairs of clawed feet locked onto her shoulders, a pair of wings spanning over her arms and a tail lining up with her spine to the roof surface as the Amphiptere form of her other half landed there. His wings folded around her arms as his little head moved around into her view, 'Nothing more than what we have already seen. There is nothing to tell us what transpired after we left.' Quetzalcoatl thought back to her as he moved his head back as he followed her gaze to the city bellow, 'There is nothing more for us to find here on our own, Kainix. We must find others if we are to uncover the whereabouts and secrets of these...creatures now. We must search for more than just the Avengers.' Kainix closed her eyes for a moment in thought before she sighed, 'I know...let's get down to the street then. Easier to find people there anyway I suppose.' She stood as the dragon's body morphed back into his natural state, the feathers and skin falling away into nothingness as his ruby gem eyes and multicolored feather headdress returned with his skinless, skeletal snake form.

The Aztec warrior stepped to the edge of the building and glanced down at the street below, a grin coming to her face as she spoke out loud this time, "Can you stretch yourself out long enough for us to "Assassin's Creed" this?" Her skeletal companion slithered down to the rooftop at her bare feet and wrapped his tail around the bearings of a pipe as his snapped his jaws on her ankle, saying before he did, "I suppose we shall see, will we not?" Kainix nodded before launching off of the building edge in the exact pose of the assassin, falling to the earth's surface at the hands of gravity. She grew closer and closer to the ground when suddenly - at two stories from the ground - Quetzalcoatl's spine tightened and they bounced back up as it recoiled and they came to the end of his bones. He unwrapped his tail as gravity took control once more - to insure that his bones would not be pulled apart - and he pulled himself back to normal quickly just in time to morph into a dragon once more and spread his wings to slow Kainix's fall. She landed in a crouched position and stayed still for a moment to listen and make sure they had not attracted any unwanted attention. As she stood up straight again, her eyes darted around at the empty streets as Quetzalcoatl folded his feathered wings at his side and swished his tail around behind them, looking in the opposite direction as she did. With a soft sigh, The Dragnium shuffled out onto the sidewalk with a narrowed gaze. She and the dragon shared a nod before she started walking down the empty and dusty road, "Time to start looking then. If I know Coulson and Fury...they're around here somewhere..." Deep down, she hoped they were both safe, especially Coulson...

Quetzalcoatl chuckled and purred in her dragon voice, "They certainly were not called SHIELD for nothing. I am sure they are well." "Right."
The Alpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: { .:. Chaos || Marvel RP .:. } Ver. 2

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:38 pm

Talitha - Delta

S.O.: Heterosexual
Tags; none
Head down, yet eyes up. Walk quickly but be careful. Talitha repeated this in her mind as she darted down a narrow alleyway. She hated walking in alleyways. It felt like she was trapped. It was also much easier to maneuver in open spaces. This fact, along with the problem of this once bright, beautiful city being dark as obsidian, made it difficult to make her way.
Talitha's black hoodie covered her hair and face so, with her black leggings and black gloves, it was almost impossible to see her in the darkness, with the exception of the glowing blue streak in her hair. However, she noticed this and quickly tucked it back into her hood. She then returned to the task ahead, quickening her step.
Talitha had been contacted by Colson just a few minutes before she'd walked into this alleyway and he'd told her that a medium sized group of Chaos Creatures were near her position. Now, as she headed in the direction he'd given her, she began to plot escape routes and different senarious that could play out when she met this group completely alone. They weren't very comforting.
Shaking the thoughts from her head, Talitha glanced around, making sure she wasn't being trailed and that there were no creatures nearby. That was the problem with being acidic. Her body was even hotter than most and she would stick out like a sore thumb in this dark nothingness, especially to those... things.
Suddenly, Talitha heard a noise from behind her. Instinctively, her hand went to the case on her back where she kept her stave, grabbing it out with ease. She then channeled small, glowing, acidic orbs onto the ends of her stave. However, all she saw was darkness. Talitha watched for a moment, then loosened her grip on her weapon and turned forward again. She then continued to walk quickly down the remainder of the alley, glad when it finally came to an end.
The area in front of her was spacious, but it was only a dead end. Talitha swore inwardly. She really needed to learn the routes of this large, ruined city. She'd only been here for a month or so, and before that she'd only been here when she was unfrozen.
Suddenly, a wave of tiredness swept over Talthia. She needed to intercept this group of creatures. But no amount of persuading could stop her from half sitting, half falling to the ground. She then realized how truly tired she was. It had been two, no, three days since she slept decently. The last few nights, she'd only gotten around an hour of sleep, and had been fighting nearly all day. It had taken a toll. Despite her mad attempts to stand, Talitha couldn't manage to move from her position.
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hurricanessong » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:24 pm

Nicole Barnes ~ Storm Strike ~ 18 ~ The Avenged
Nicole had her back to a wall that had probably once been part of a three-story building but now was broken into rubble less than halfway up. Her breathing was heavy as she rubbed a hand over her face, trying to remove some of the dust that was stuck to it. Her eyes stung as she rubbed at then furiously, attempting to clear her vision again. She could still feel her heart racing from the scare she'd just given herself. "Stupid!" She cursed quietly as her eyes finally stopped watering. "A chunk of rubble falls and you freak out like it's an alien." As her vision was returning, she could see where she'd had a trigger happy reaction in her fright. The asphalt in front of her had a scorch mark from where she'd blasted it with lightning.
"I gotta get moving, the light will've attracted attention." She muttered to herself as she pushed herself off the wall. It might've been odd to talk herself through everything like that, but she found it helped her keep her nerve. She would never want to show it to her teammates, even if it was blatantly obvious, but she had to admit she was terrified living in this deserted city and fighting monsters all the time.
She jogged through the ruined streets, avoiding large sections of crumbled walls. She felt like her footfalls sounded like pounding drums. Her heart rate was refusing to slow down as she moved along, scared that she might be blindsided by one of those things.
"Maybe I should try contacting the others?" She questioned herself silently, trying to keep her worries from taking over "No. I lost my communications device and using morse is too risky." She decided quickly as she ducked into an alcove. She could've sworn she heard somebody or something above her. "You're just being paranoid. Calm down." She whispered the reassurances for herself, finally getting her heart to stop racing.
hurricanessong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:19 pm

Roxy Apodaca||Nanotech||Avenged||Tagged: Delta
The silence was still the strangest part.
There was no noise. Even on its quietest nights, New York always had something going on. There were always people talking, the sound of car horns and engines, and, under it all, the constant whispering of electricity, computers talking to one another, or even just to themselves. Now, there was nothing. Just silence, cold and empty. Roxy still couldn't get used to it. She wanted to sing, to talk to herself, to play music in her head, anything to alleviate the soul-crushing silence, but she knew she couldn't. That would give her away, or dull her perception. The last thing she needed was for some chaos beast to swat her out of the air because she was blasting Sabaton and couldn't hear them coming.

She was currently hovering above the city, riding the dead air on silent black wings propelled by a gently pulsing jet engine. The creatures, it seemed were either unable or unwilling to take to the air, and as such it was where Roxy spent most of her time. She was hiding as much as she was scouting for survivors. Even now, the creatures terrified her. When they'd first appeared, and a legion of superheroes had been there with her, she'd been confident, cocky, even. Now they were all gone. God knew who was left. She'd lost communication with her own team, the Avenged, she wasn't even sure if they were still alive. She'd seen New York City, the city she'd grown up in, reduced to a ghost town. Her childhood heroes had vanished, when the world needed them most. She knew that if she had any sense, she'd be on the other side of the planet right now. Perhaps even on an entirely different planet. "But I'm not," she said to herself, "because I'm too damn altruistic for my own good."

The world glowed a radioactive green through Roxy's eyes, the nanites in her system boosting her perceptition so that even the tiniest amount of light registered on her retinas. If that hadn't been the case, it would have been impossible for her to spot the faint flash of luminescence, quickly tucked behind a black hood. She knew that glow. Hope swelling in her heart, Roxy twisted in midair, diving for the small huddled figure sitting on the cracked asphalt of a darkened alleyway. Luckily she'd been there, otherwise the woman on the ground would have been nigh-impossible to spot. "Delta, you okay?" she asked, her wings and jetpack collapsing back into her body as she ran to her fallen comrade. "Where've you been? Have you found anyone else? What happened to you, are you okay?"
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alkhatine » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:34 pm

The Tinkerer :: Location - Workshop :: Tags - None

The Tinkerer sighed and cracked his knuckles, then twisted his neck side to side, groaning in relief at the series of satisfying pops. He was working on a tiny gun, about the size of his pinky. There wasn't any reason behind it, seeing as the gun was too small to inflict serious damage, but it was something to keep his hands busy. There weren't any payed commissions at the moment, and he was bored. The gun was entertaining, but his position, hunched over the table as he was, was stiffening up his joints. Sighing again, Tinkerer grabbed a jacket and his cane (echolocation was tiring) while putting his tools away.

A few minutes later, Tinkerer stood outside his workshop, breathing in the night air. He wasn't too worried about the Chaos Creatures, as he had traps against them all over the place and he couldn't sense anything around at the moment. Still, he kept himself as still as possible and breathed slowly, tilting his head back to stretch out his neck. His stomach grumbled. "Shut up," he muttered back at it, voice cracky from disuse. "Wish I would get some customers 'round here. Then you wouldn't be complaining."
Alkhatine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{ Aria Kerosene } .: 1 :.

Postby DJ_X2 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:16 am

ARIA
──────────────────────────
xxTHE SCIENTISTxx
──────────────────────────

weapons: katana, several various other weapons hidden
    health: 100%
    allegiance: the lost boys, avenged, x-force, avengers
    tagged: kainix

Normally, Aria enjoyed the nightlife of New York City, but now the night life was basically enjoying tea time in a graveyard - however, she had grown to like it. She could think over memories in the quiet and often found herself dancing through the empty streets. She had never experienced anything else like it, as she grew up in New York City and the night life back then was incredibly different from that of now. Aria swung her hips as she walked to the music in her ears and hummed along slightly. It was fall time, the nights got cold and sometimes colder. She shivered suddenly and grasped the sides of her arms, trying to rub herself back to warmth. "God. I miss the warmth of this city sometimes." Aria stated, her breath floating away from her in a ghostly form. Next to her she heard the scuff of her partner's shoes - Fang. The infamous goddess from Egypt, who now lived in a crystal that swung on Aria's neck as she continued to dance to the music. In many ways they could be considered one of the same - in mind and soul, but different at the same time. Fang's eyes studied her friend and partner, Aria, as she became more eccentric with her dancing; a smirk coming onto her face. Despite everything, Aria still found some ways to enjoy the life here. It snowed the other day, and she hadn't seen Aria grin like that in months. Aria's favorite thing to do - besides star watch - was watching snow and especially walking in it. She became sick for almost three weeks after that snowfall. Fang let herself drift off, her mind wandering back to when she first met a happier Aria. They met in the sands of Africa, she had appeared to Aria in a meeting that scared the both of them. Fang has no memory of who she was except a name, FangSlayer, which probably wasn't even her own name. As for Aria when they met, she was starving and suffering from a battle within her own body. Between herself and a demon form of herself that now lived inside her. Fang had helped suppress that being ever since that day and has been Aria's little helper. Fang came back to reality thinking about the 'demon' within Aria. She knew Aria was doing her best to hide it, but she was suffering from this being. Some mornings it seemed as if Aria wouldn't even be able to move, yet here she was giving her all to the people of New York City and even the entire country itself. They wouldn't even know what they were doing to Aria. Aria felt Fang's eyes on her and stopped her dance, glancing at her, making a confused face as Fang whipped her attention back to the pavement in front of them.
Fang was known for wearing basically the same outfit - jeans and some kind of formal shirt underneath and long trench coat (which Fang called her 'Sherlock Holmes jacket'). On Fang's back was a backpack, that hung low and comfortable against her shoulders and back. Fang shoved her hands into the jacket and closed her eyes, focusing on the sounds surrounding them. By doing so, she could hear Aria actually singing the lyrics of the song blasting in her ears. Aria had a very peculiar taste in music in Fang's eyes as it mostly consisted of the same old bands, and nothing else. She did have some more recent tunes, but preferred the older 'classics'. Fang then felt something different - a different magic in the area. She snapped her eyes open as she recognized the magic's aura . "Aria." She stated with no success, and then spoke louder, with a growl in her voice, "Aria." Aria jumped slightly, as she pulled away from her music, she removed one of the earbuds and stared at Fang, "Sorry." She stated, "I got kinda carried away." She gave her blonde friend a smile hoping to make up for it. Fang shook her head, rolling her eyes, "You need to pay more attention. It is night time." Aria sighed, and rubbed her temples, stretching her back to stand tall. "I know, I know. I just enjoy being able to brighten up the life around here. It's just. . . difficult." Fang shrugged, “You need to allow yourself to have more of a break, you're working yourself down to nothing. And soon there will be nothing.” Fang's kind words were taken over by the agent's own self-hate, “Fang. Fang, Fang, Fang. I understand your concern, but this IS my fault. No! Don't you dare argue against this. I let these creatures take everything I ever cared for and I continue to let it occur. I have to keep working until it is all over, even if it does kill me. Innocent lives have already been taken, Fang. If I go, it won't be an innocent one and no one shall weep. How many actually care about me? Many view as a public enemy or whatever." Aria huffed and continued to go on, beating away at herself, as Fang tuned her out. Fang never understood this own self-battle within Aria, excluding her other half. Aria was someone who would self-sacrifice to save thousands of lives, and yet, she believed what she was doing was something everyone would do. These ‘Chaos creatures’ as Aria correctly named them five months ago, landed on our home in the form of a meteorite. Excited for what it bring for research and study, Aria brought it into our labs and spent weeks testing, studying, and examining every little item about it. What she didn’t know was that it was an egg for the birth of destruction. She removed it from the labs at the underground headquarters of a shrunken and hidden S.H.I.E.L.D., and brought it back to the place it had crashed landed, Central Park. That’s when Aria came face to face with the horror creatures that she shortly named after. Thousands of these creatures broke free of this meteorite, which was rather small. They grew in size in a matter of days. Chaos was spread across New York City in days, and Aria went into hiding as of shame for what she had released into the world. Days after she removed herself from the headquarters of S.H.I.E.L.D did she discover the reality of what had happened. The first thing she had come across was the shield of a fallen Captain America, then the deserted wasteland of New York. Fang had never seen Aria fall to such lows of pain and fear. They had been alone since that day, and almost everyday Fang would hear the same rant of how all of this was her fault. Aria finished, sighing heavily, and went to go put her other ear bud back in, and Fang quietly stated, "Don't."
Aria dropped the ear bud, sad, and let the thoughts bounce around her mind, which then were translated to Fang. Fang stared at the ground, her gut hurting. Aria, to her, outside of having this guilt was a wonderful person. She had a reputation of being evil and doing evil, but never meant to do any of it. It seemed to happen to almost anyone who had a good heart. As they continued to walk the streets of the old Times Square, Aria had begun to stare off into the distance of the road ahead and came to halt, groaning. She had been going all day almost and once again a horde of chaos creatures sat in front of them. Aria went to reach for her katana, which was strapped to her back, but Fang held out her hand as to say 'stop'. Aria's hand hovered over the hilt of her sword as she stared at her friend. Fang knew that Aria had recently found comfort in killing these creatures via hand-to-hand combat, and taken her grandparents’ katana and strapped it to her back, however, these did not seem to be in much of a fighting mood as well. The horde wasn't that large and slowly made its way into an alleyway, disappearing. Aria dropped her hand to her side again, seemingly pleased that they went away. "One less is better for you. They didn't see us, it seems. We need to get back to the base." Aria shifted, uncomfortable. It had been almost two weeks since she and Fang had been in the base. Aria had gotten into an argument with Coulson, more than likely over nothing. Aria didn't wish to tell Fang why, so Fang didn't go looking through her mind. "Don't be that way, Aria. Coulson is probably extremely worried about you. It would only be right to go back. Anyways, you need sleep. Proper sleep." Aria's face twitched and she simply nodded, refusing to get into with Fang as of right now. Suddenly, Aria glanced upwards and narrowed her eyes, swallowing as the original horde returned almost doubled in size. "I guess they went to get backup." Aria breathed out, annoyed. She then proceeded to close her eyes as the horde came towards them - focusing. The horde came from behind as well and surrounded the duo. Fang glanced around worried about what Aria had in plan, but noticed energy beginning to form around Aria's dominant hand. She then raised it upwards and quickly downwards. The energy hit the ground and whipped around them, every chaos creature either becoming dust or having their bodies split. Aria then opened her eyes and glanced downwards to Fang, a bright grin coming across her face, "I've been practicing." Fang sighed and shook her head, Aria truly was a toddler underneath it all.
Fang then cleared her throat, "I wished to tell you earlier I sensed another presence here. A familiar one." When Aria tilted her head in confusion, Fang continued, "I believe it was Kainix." Kainix was a rather close friend to Aria. Both wouldn’t ever admit to their friendship to others, but it was obvious when both were together. Aria felt her heart skip a beat, she wouldn’t have to be alone anymore. She’d have someone she knew. Aria suddenly took off in a quickened pace, yet somehow kept the tall boots on feet from making any noise. It was almost a beauty, as Fang believed. Every agent had this perfected. "Come on! You gotta lead the way!" Aria called out to Fang, who quickly followed after her. They made their way down an alleyway, but paused as they came to the exit of it. She held up a hand, signaling to Fang the direction where she felt the energy coming from. She did this when she was worn to make sure the information she had was correct. When she got a head nod from Fang, her face lit up. Fang didn't wish to tell Aria, however, the presence of an extremely large horde coming from the other direction. Fang hoped it wouldn't come their direction, however with the two of their luck, it seemed it would occur. Fang and Aria glanced around the corner to look for Kainix. Kainix didn’t seem to know the horde was nearby, or maybe she did, she was often hard to read. Even harder than Aria, Fang pondered to herself.Aria gave Fang a mischievous grin to Fang, and Fang responded with a worried look. “What are you going to do?” Aria snickered, and snorted, “I’m going to have a little fun!” She stated between her childish giggles before shifting into her black wolf and took off into the night. Fang narrowed her eyes after her, and rubbed her forehead, “I’m babysitting a toddler again.” Her body then faded out and she was once again living in the crystal on Aria. Aria took off right towards Kainix and let out a bark from her other form, running around Kainix's legs, excited. She then trotted out in front of her and sat down, grinning in her wolf form. Her body glowed slightly from the various cuts on her body. It had been so long since she had seen Kainix, and as of right now, Kainix herself seemed a little bit out of it. Aria then called out from her position in front of Kainix, “Hi, Kainix.” Her ears in her wolf form pricked up as her wolf form expressed itself happily, by having panting with her tongue out.
DJ_X2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me