MOVED!

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: The Awakening (Eragon Roleplay. Open.)

Postby BigBlueEyes » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:46 am

Sheera
Elf | Senior Rider | Location- Infirmary | Tags- Rhaenys, Levian, Faelynn & Zehpyr

Sheera listened as the young dwelf told her how she had learned her trade. Now that she was looking Sheera could tell she was shorter and stockier for an elf, probably that dwarven blood running through her veins. None the less, the redhead was grateful for this young woman's knowledge and willingness to help. At the sound of Rhaenys' voice, it quickly registered in the she elf's mind that she hadn't helped clean anything and the brunette elf had done all the work. "Oh yes. I do think we're done and these two are resting. You and Levian can go rest, I'll stay in here with them," Sheera told the pair with a smile before walking over and grabbing a nearby chair. She brought the chair over and placed it beside Faelynn's bed and sat down. "I insist, really. Go rest," she spoke with a smile.

Kormak
Human | Senior Rider | Location- Castle Entrance | Tags- Calivea, Beck, & Sol

Kormak froze in place as the she dragon bared her teeth, he still kept his hands up in reassurance that he meant no harm. As she yanked at her wing to get it loose the man's brow furrowed and he frowned, worried. "Easy there. You're just going to hurt yourself more doing that," Kormak told the big beast. An internal sigh was let out as the she dragon ceased snarling and the spikes along her body slowly flattened. She's accepting my help and hasn't killed me yet, this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship, he thought sarcastically. Kormak took a few testing steps forward, making sure to go slow as to not upset the she dragon even more then she already was. In all the fuss the bearded man hadn't noticed Cassandra and Beck hovering overhead on their dragons. Turning his head to his right he spotted Beck and Sol landing a little ways away to give the distressed she dragon a wide birth. Cassandra and Askook were perched on top of the castle, both watching the situation closely and ready to spring into action if need be. "Wait Beck," Kormak hurriedly said, "just, hold on?" Kormak asked, moving his right arm right and giving Beck a signal to stop. "Hey um," he took another step closer to the she dragon. "This is my friend Beck and his dragon Sol. I think they want to help me help you. Is it alright if they help me move the boulder?" Kormak asked, staring into the big dragon's eyes as he took a step closer. He was now about two feet away from the wild she dragon, sweat beading on his hairline. One wrong move and this could all go south in a second.
┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐Image
└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
"All of this happened because of fanatics and arguments about the next world. It's time we start believing in this one."
—The Inquisitor
BigBlueEyes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby danheng » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:53 am

Levi had just then realized that Rhaenys had cleaned everything while they had been talking, and felt a bit bad. "I think everyone needs a bit of rest after all that." Levi sighed, and frowned at Sheera's suggestion that she go rest. Levi didn't exactly like leaving her patients, but knew it was for the best. "Okay... but I'm going to check in with you and them, I don't like the feeling that I'm not there if something happens." She explained, turning to leave. To herself, she murmured, "I should go see how Kiseki's settled in. I hope she's made some friends." Before walking out of the infirmary.
danheng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby einradhin » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:50 am

(Hermm.. I'm going to just post to catch up with you all.. Senagal needs a mentor.. Who is hers? She was never responded to after her post on Page 13..)

The bold female jumped, which was rare, at a loud roar and a crashing noise. The boulder came to a stop, and she was glad to be far away as it spit acid. She saw a man trying to talk to it, and noticed a saddle cutting into into it's back. "Sir! The dragon - there is a saddle cutting into it's scales as well." She says, but too quiet to be heard. She shakes her head and sees injured people, and follows to try and learn some healing.

She knew some basic magic healing, but nothing with herbs. Or wounds as severe as the girl's. She watched from outside as they grabbed various herbs from cupboards and odd looking devices to work on the girl - and apparently dragon, as well - when the girl awoke. A commotion happened, and she moved to watch better, before she fell asleep soon after. One left, and didn't notice her.

She went to the door, and opened it enough to show her form and nervous face. "Hello. I'm new here, and missed the mentor choosing.. I don't know where to go or anything.. Does anybody here knew who could help me? I'm Senegal, by the way." She says nervously, watching the room with people - elves, humans, and a dwarf together - heal the two.
Looking for some christmas cheer? Click here!
It's life depends on your click - it only takes a few seconds!
Please help them out!
einradhin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drake99 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:40 am

Drake99 wrote:Name: Naeri Winterthorn
Race: Elf
Dragon Name: Orllet
Dragon Color: Amethyst
Dragon Gender: Female
Sword Name: Stormshower
Sword Color: Amathyst
Other: N/A

My baby dragon looks like these three dragons combined. (Not my art)

Me (With out the gold dragon)

I was born in Du Weldenvard. When the dragon eggs came around, Orllet hatched for me. A few months later we left the village to train with Eragon and the other riders.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
is just a B I G
word thrown arou
nd by small men
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxxxxxxx
Awesome
He/Him
credit

xxxxxxxx
━━━━━
━━━━━━
xxxxxxxx
Hi. I'm Drake
I have school
so I will take
longer to reply
to 1x1s
D&D FTW
*le geek

xxxxxxxx
━━━━━
━━━━
━━━━━━━━
IMPOSSIBLE is
not a fact.
It's an opinion.
━━━━━━━━
IMPOSSIBLE is
not a declara-
tion. It's a dare.
━━━━━━━
IMPOSSIBLE is
potential.
━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━
IMPOSSIBLE is
temporary.
━━━━━━━━
IMPOSSIBLE is
nothing.
━━━━━━━━
xxxxxxxxxx
drake|he/him
male|single
nerd|etc
etc|etc|etc

xxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━
━━━━━━
Drake99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serpentine. » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:04 pm

Res. A dragon and a rider
serpentine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

MOVED

Postby BigBlueEyes » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:00 pm

MOVED

A new Role Playing thread has been created and you can reach it here -> http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=3344748&p=106214841#p106214841 I hope to see you there ^-^
BigBlueEyes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me