ραяту χ ραяту (νσ¢αℓσι∂ яρ)

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

ραяту χ ραяту (νσ¢αℓσι∂ яρ)

Postby нana ѕong » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:33 am

X

A new game has just been released. All the Vocaloids were rather excited about this, but some joined the party later then others. Not to mention, many went by their rank name instead of their real ones, looks slightly changed, in order to fit in with their fans that also played this new MMO. Party x Party. This game is an action/adventure genre, full of monsters, traps, magic, and other fun things. The goal of the game is different to different players, but one thing was clear. Once you dived in, their was plenty of fun to go around.

Discussion Thread

Based roughly from this song
Last edited by нana ѕong on Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:20 am, edited 6 times in total.
нana ѕong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby нana ѕong » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:34 am

» This is a Semi-Lit RP. Please post somewhere around a paragraph, meaning at least 5 full sentences. Posting in 3rd person would be appreciated but is NOT mandatory.
» Please do some sort of coding for your posts. Even centered with small font will work.
» Make your own form. Again, having some coding skills would be greatly appreciated but NOT mandatory.
» No God-Modding and the like. No character is perfect, not even Vocaloids.
» NO OC'S! Real Vocaloids only. I will not say which ones are going to be in here (so anyone can play who they want) but please be realistic.
» All forms will go on the DISCUSSION thread. Reservations will last 2 days, and if you need help with light coding i will gladly help ^-^
» Remove your signatures please. I would like to keep this as clean as possible!
» Remember, the characters look DIFFERENT then they do in real life. Perhaps a different hair color even. They go by their usernames in the game, and it will be mere coincidence that the Vocaloids join together.
» Have fun everyone! Remember: It's a Party!
Last edited by нana ѕong on Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:55 am, edited 4 times in total.
нana ѕong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters

Postby нana ѕong » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:34 am

Will edit this once we get characters. I will be going by color~ But a basic outline:

The Newbie: Meikoko//Meiko
    » The newbie is the Vocaloid that is late to the Party. He/She joins the game later on, and is basically new to everything but is the one that wants to start the quest
The Paladin: Zedong Daisho//Kumui Gakupo
    » A magic user of course. The mage is witty and can use only ONE type of magic, but i will let the user control what that particular magic is and it must be approved by me
The Mercenary: Shion Inushiro//Shinon Kaito
    » A sell-sword. The Mercenary is a skilled swordsmen and will do anything for money though is actually nice as well. If lives were balanced against money he would save the life
The Bard: DeadlySinsQueen//Kagamine Rin
    » Is the upbeat character that keeps music and their lives. A bit obvious for a Vocaloid, but it works. Typically uses an instrument for fighting when he/she actually does fight. Hitting a monster with a guitar can actually do some damage
The Thief: Scarlet Himura//Megurine Luka
    » The thief is a sneaky character. Loves to sneak up on people randomly and is a bit of a odd one. He/She is still very kind, and typically doesn't steal from members of his/her fellow party. Usually...
The Gunner: Evvy//Yuzuki Yukari
    » Uses guns to attack of course. While this is a mainly older styled game, this class is quite limited and their are very few in the game. They have a strong attack power, but low defense

Once all spots are taken will i do coding~ And i WILL accept different roles, as long as you ask me first
Last edited by нana ѕong on Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:43 pm, edited 6 times in total.
нana ѕong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Relationships

Postby нana ѕong » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:01 am

Girl <3 Boy- Together
GirlBoy- Girl likes Boy
GirlBoy- Boy likes Girl
GirlBoy- Boy and Girl both like each other
нana ѕong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ραяту χ ραяту (νσ¢αℓσι∂ яρ)

Postby нana ѕong » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:22 am

▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬
ѕcarleт нιмυra
▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬
»мєgυяιηє ℓυкα

age; 20 years
    gender; female
    rank; thief
    relationship status; single
    tagged; ---
    ooc; I honestly had no clue
    how to start DX I'm sorry
    its crappy!

Luka sighs softly, her deep blue gaze drifting over towards the clock. It was almost time. Soon, she would be able to return to the game world. Many probably wouldn't see her as a gamer, but more of a scholar. Yet, in reality, she was both. She loved relaxing with MMO's, yet she always kept her grades up. For now, she was simply sitting down on the couch, unsure what to do. She had finished her recording for the day, and she honestly had no idea where the others are. Feeling a yawn, she raises her hand to her mouth, covering her yawn as she allowed her gaze to wonder. Mind made up, she gets to her feet before stretching her arms above her head. Time to do something productive. The Vocaloid home was huge after all, so she was bound to find something to do for the next hour or so...
нana ѕong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me