Once loved~twice broken ~ human role play ~ open n accepting

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Once loved~twice broken ~ human role play ~ open n accepting

Postby Deletingaccount » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:22 am

Life is strange. It brings you to places you least expect. Why would you, a city person want to come to the country?. whatever the reason, your here. Your pretty broken.

Why would you be brought here.

Your a city boy(or girl) brought to the country by love. But you don't know that. You only know that life is now in the country and you must adapt.

"See this heart won't settle down
Like a child running scared from a clown
I'm terrified of what you do
My stomach screams just when I look at you

Run far away so I can breathe
Even though you're far from suffocating me
I can't set my hopes too high
'Cause every "Hello" ends with a "Goodbye"
"

You might fall for someone who ruins you but you just can't get them out of your mind.

Rules :

• Please read them..
• Please be nice to everyone!
• Fade to black when appropriate
• No killing off other peoples characters
• No godmoding
• Drama is good, but please be realistic.
• Pregnancy is acceptable, for anyone above the age of 16
• Minor swearing allowed ( Damn, Crap..)
• Please do not go more than 2-3 pages without me
• if you want a relationship, please contact the person you want it with, don't get annoyed or quit because they say no.
• if you want a relationship where the girl can't get over someone but is dating someone else to try and forget the guy she really loves but after a long time breaks up with him, she might find another guy but in the end goes back to the one she loves even if he hurts her then pm me so i know what your doing, but also pm the people you want involved (vice versa)
• PLEASE HAVE FUN
• 5 lines + for personality and the history
• if you want to have something worked out but you don't know who with put this in the girlfriend/boyfriend section "(pm to work something out)"
• prefably country girl falls for city boy (vice versa)
• City people pets : only, dogs or cats. if you want a horse later, create one, however, the might not get it for about a week or more, and they will be closely monitered as city people don't usually know how horses work c:
• cowboy/cowgirl pets : dog, cat horse whatever ya want, you can even have a pet milking cow if you want, or a potty calf
Last edited by Deletingaccount on Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Deletingaccount

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Once loved~twice broken

Postby Deletingaccount » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:35 am

"So now you see why I'm scared

I can't open up my heart without a care

But here I go, It's what I feel
And for the first time in my life I know it's real
"

This is the form ~

Code: Select all
[center][img]here[/img]

[color=grey][size=150]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/size][/color][/center]

[right][quote][center]Theme song name
link to song
[size=85]SONG LYRICS[/size][/center][/quote][/right]
[size=85][b][color=#80BFBF]Full name[/color] •[/b] [color=grey][i]here[/i][/color]
[b][color=#80BFBF]Nickname[/color] •[/b] [color=grey][i]here[/i][/color]
[b][color=#80BFBF]Age[/color] •[/b] [color=grey][i]here[/i][/color]
[b][color=#80BFBF]Gender[/color] •[/b] [color=grey][i]here[/i][/color][/size]

[color=grey][size=150]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/size][/color]

[size=85][b][color=#80BFBF]Personality[/color] •[/b] [color=grey][i]here[/i][/color]
[b][color=#80BFBF]History [/color]•[/b][color=grey] [i]here[/i][/color][/size]

[size=85][b][color=#80BFBF]Orientation [/color]•[/b][color=grey] [i]here[/i][/color]
[b][color=#80BFBF]Crush [/color]•[/b][color=grey] [i]here[/i][/color]
[b][color=#80BFBF]Boyfriend/girlfriend [/color]•[/b][color=grey] [i]here[/i][/color][/size]

[size=85][b][color=#80BFBF]Are you a city falling for a country? [/color]•[/b][color=grey] [i]yes/no[/i][/color]
[b][color=#80BFBF]or a Country falling for a city? [/color]•[/b][color=grey] [i]yes/no[/i][/color][/size]

[size=85][b][color=#80BFBF]Any relationship problems? [/color]•[/b][color=grey] [i]here[/i][/color]
[b][color=#80BFBF]Relationship plans [/color]•[/b][color=grey] [i](have u pm'd someone, if leave blank)[/i][/color]
[b][color=#80BFBF]Pets [/color]•[/b][color=grey] [i]Dog, cat or horse only[/i][/color][/size]

Deletingaccount

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Once loved~twice broken ~ human role play ~ wip

Postby Deletingaccount » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:42 am

"Character list"

"guys"

Ashton Fletcher Montgomery • 19 • city • single • pg#1 • Be~Happy<3
    Aaron Blitz • 19 • city • single • pg#2 • ~Flamewing~
    reserved • age • city • single • pg# • Stars&Stripes

"girls"

Embry-Rose Scott • 19 • country • single • pg#1 • A SandyPuzzle
    Sky Emma Stevenson • 18 • country • single • pg#1 • A SandyPuzzle
    Caitlyn winter snow • 19 • city • single • pg#1 • A SandyPuzzle
    Ava Leigh Montgomery • 18 • city • single • pg#1 • Be~Happy<3
    Angelica Louise White • 17 • country • single • pg#2 • Fearle$$♥
    Zena Jackson • 17 • country • single • pg#2 • Fearle$$♥
    reserved • age • country • single • pg# • Stars&Stripes

"Status's"

he --> she = he likes her
    he <-- she = she likes him
    he <--> she = both like each other
    he -->❤ she = he's in love with her
    he ❤<-- she = she's in love with him
    he ❤ she = officially dating
    he </3 she = broken up
    he <....3 she = complicated
Last edited by Deletingaccount on Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Deletingaccount

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Once loved~twice broken ~ human role play ~ wip

Postby Deletingaccount » Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:53 am

Before you go and read Embry-Rose and Sky's forms, you should know they are country girls. They have a mouth that can speak rudely, and a fist that can hit hard.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Chasing cars ~ Snow patrol

We'll do it all
Everything
On our own

We don't need
Anything
Or anyone

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me
And just forget the world?

I don't quite know
How to say
How I feel

Those three words
Are said too much
They're not enough

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me

Forget what we're told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden
That's bursting into life

Let's waste time
Chasing cars
Around our heads

I need your grace
To remind me
To find my own

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me

Forget what we're told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden
That's bursting into life

All that I am
All that I ever was
Is here in your perfect eyes
They're all I can see

I don't know where
Confused about how as well
Just know that these things
Will never change for us at all

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me

Full name Embry-Rose Scott
Nickname Embry-Rose or Embry
Age 20
Gender female

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Personality Embry-Rose Scott, a sweet, friendly and talented singer. Embry-Rose has an amazing nature with affectionate feelings towards everyone. Embry is a talented singer, horse rider and guitarist. She has a loving personality willing to help out wherever she can. However she's still a country girl and as we all know, they can be pretty blunt, she's very truthful, and she can't really lie. When she lies, it's not hard to figure out she's lying. Emrby is kind and gentle in all ways of life, never intentionally causing self harm or harm at all. Embry-Rose's allergies to cats prevent her from going to some of her old friends places but she never told them she was allergic, almost like she was ashamed of it and she'd just make up an excuse which lead to losing her friends. Embry-Rose may be a country girl but she's not popular nor is she very confident, she's shy and nervous, she can be a little crazy and insane but in a good way. Embry just needs someone who can see that. Embry often may talk in riddles, or more likely her words just come across as confusing, but make perfect sense to her. Embry's affectionate feelings and nature often becomes a problem when it comes to guys, but if it's the right guy then it shouldn't matter, she shouldn't have to worry about being hurt now should she.
History Embry-Rose has always been a country girl. Embry rode horses before she could walk and not once has she left the country. When she became old enough for school, she was home schooled. All the way to year 10 but when her mum died, her dad sent her to boarding school for year 11 and 12. It was very difficult for her, it was strange, she didn't know what to do. She started to mingle with the wrong crowd, soon two new girls came, they were bullied until she joined them and stood up for them a little. But since then she became to shy to stand up for anyone else, including herself. She and the three girls soon became the most loved of everyone, they were kind and friendly, always caring for someone. Soon enough there were about 10 girls in their group, another 4 who joined and left but were still friends. A few months later she met marcus. They dated for 10 months. A week before they broke up she found out that her first love had been cheating on her for the past two months. She caught him with another girl behind the school. shattered completely, Embry refused to go to class and stayed in her dorm with the door locked, if a teacher tried to get in she sat by the door. When it came to notice that she'd missed school for three weeks they called in her father, hoping for a mother. Being dead, her mother couldn't come, so her father had to attempt to help her through this, Embry's older brother also came. A few weeks later, Embry saw marcus again and noticed that he'd recently been beaten up what with a black eye, a few stitches on his forhead, and a broken nose. She found out a few days later it had been her brother who'd done it.

In year 12, Embry met Daniel, they were dating for a year and when she relised he loved her, but wasn't in love with her, she broke up with him. Being in love is different to just loving. And with two broken hearts now, she refused to love again, delcaring she wasn't supposed to.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Orientation straight
Crush pm to work something out
Boyfriend/girlfriend pm to work something out

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Are you a city falling for a country? I'm no city girl
or a Country falling for a city? I'm a country chick

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Any relationship problems? nope.. well
Relationship plans no
Pets My gelding's name is chex to cash, or Chex, and my mare is Poetry in motion.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pets
click
Name : Poetry in motion (poetry)
Breed : quarter horse
click
Name : Chex to Cash (chex)
Breed : quarter horse
click
Name : Zeke
Breed : Kelpie x Staffy

Catch me ~ Demi lovato

Before I fall too fast
Kiss me quick but make it last
So I can see how badly this will hurt me when you say goodbye

Keep it sweet, keep it slow
Let the future pass and don't let go
But tonight I could fall too soon into this beautiful moonlight

But you're so hypnotizing
You've got me laughing while I sing
You've got me smiling in my sleep
And I can see this unraveling
Your love is where I'm falling
But please don't catch me...

See this heart won't settle down
Like a child running scared from a clown
I'm terrified of what you do
My stomach screams just when I look at you

Run far away so I can breathe
Even though you're far from suffocating me
I can't set my hopes too high
'Cause every "Hello" ends with a "Goodbye"

But please don't catch me...

So now you see why I'm scared
I can't open up my heart without a care
But here I go, It's what I feel
And for the first time in my life I know it's real

So please don't catch me

If this is love please don't break me
I'm giving up so just catch me

Full name Sky Emma Stevenson
Nickname Sky
Age 18
Gender Female

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Personality sky is a very animal loving girl, she loves dogs and horses, they are her thing, she loves nature, you will always find her outside reading a book, outside playing with her dogs or singing to herself, she's very friendly though quite shy with new people, she doesn't get on well with guys, meaning she's very shy and rarely speaks to them. She is sweet and friendly, very loyal, however she does not trust easy and finds it hard to love. Sky is a good girl, always following her fathers rules. She is caring and friendly and will always make a good friend.
History When she was 4 her mother left her, she'd been cheating on her father and declared it, her father kicked her out. Now that Sky knows, Sky's admitted that her mother is dead to her. She was born in the country as usual, when she turned 15 she got a part time job at a cafe along with her competing she's earning alot of money now being 18 it's almost full time. her first love was 9 months ago, he was a sweet boy. Kind and loving, just like her, loved animals.. But he was to much like her and she didn't like it, and when he found out, he broke up with her, but she was still heart broken cause she loved him so much.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Orientation straight
Crush pm to work something out
Boyfriend/girlfriend pm to work something out

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Are you a city falling for a country? no city girl
or a Country falling for a city? country chick

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Any relationship problems? she doesn't trust well
Relationship plans ...
Pets below

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
click
Name : Jedi
Breed : border collie
click
Name : Lacy
Breed : Border collie
click
Name : Keep on rolling (Roley)
Breed : Australian stock horse

Demons ~ imagine dragons
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L38xrGrTIY0]♫
When the days are cold
And the cards all fold
And the saints we see
Are all made of gold

When your dreams all fail
And the ones we hail
Are the worst of all
And the blood’s run stale

I wanna hide the truth
I wanna shelter you
But with the beast inside
There’s nowhere we can hide

No matter what we breed
We still are made of greed
This is my kingdom come
This is my kingdom come

When you feel my heat
Look into my eyes
It’s where my demons hide
Don’t get too close
It’s dark inside

At the curtain’s call
It's the last of all
When the lights fade out
All the sinners crawl

So they dug your grave
And the masquerade
Will come calling out
At the mess you made

Don't wanna let you down
But I am hell bound
Though this is all for you
Don't wanna hide the truth

No matter what we breed
We still are made of greed
This is my kingdom come
This is my kingdom come

When you feel my heat
Look into my eyes
Don’t get too close
It’s dark inside

They say it's what you make
I say it's up to fate
It's woven in my soul
I need to let you go

Your eyes, they shine so bright
I wanna save that light
I can't escape this now
Unless you show me how

When you feel my heat
Look into my eyes
Don’t get too close
It’s dark inside

Full name Caitlyn winter snow
Nickname Caitlyn
Age 19
Gender Female

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Personality Caitlyn is the sweet girl type. She's not a bully but she's a popular girl, she's the girl who many follow. It can be annoying how people act like sheep. Though she's usually the leader of the girls, she's not mean but she's the most popular, and gets asked out by heaps of random guys. She tends to just smile and go along with it. She's not a mean person but she doesn't like un popular kids hanging with her, it makes her look weird. She likes to be with her friends, whom are many. Caitlyn likes having her friends. SHe loves guys, and at parties she's hooked up with quite a few. Caitlyn loves to hook up with guys, she's the kind of person who will lead you on, hook up with you that night at the party and almost never talk to again. She's one of those people the guys just love, she's a person who accidentally attracts guys, whether it's her looks, her divine voice, speaking of which, shes' a good singer and known to sing at parties.
Caitlynis however always very kind about things, she tries to be kind to everyone. Though she tends not to hang with the ones who are unpopular and hangs with her friends, whom are mostly only popular because they hang out with her. Wait! stop there? you think she's perfect? no she is not perfect. She has faults, she's easily angered, but not agitated or annoyed, I mean really, she grew up with 4 other siblings, 3 whom where under 10. She's also not a sheep, she won't do what others do, it's more like they do what she does. She doesn't mind, but that isn't the point, she's not cruel.

History being popular isn't good, you go out with someone for months, then they dump you cause they get threatened by some guy who's more intimidating that if they don't dump you they'll get beaten, no matter how much you may have loved them, they are gone. She's had 7 relation ships like that... that's far to many heartbreaks. Caitlyn is a broken person, her heart shattered to many times by too many people. She needs someone's help to help her out, to help store that light in her pale eyes. To show her how to love again.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Orientation straight
Crush pm to wok something out
Boyfriend/girlfriend ^^

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Are you a city falling for a country? city girl, yes
or a Country falling for a city? no, she's a city girl

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Any relationship problems? she's had to many broken hearts and finds it hard to love
Relationship plans ---
Pets Paddy and Bailey

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
pets
click
Name : Paddy
Breed : chihuahua
click
Name : Bailey
Breed : chihuahua

Code: Select all
[center][size=150][color=#00BFBF]єmвrч-rσsє scσtt[/color][/size]
[size=85][color=#80BFBF]Embry-Rose[/color] • [color=#80BFBF]Age: 19[/color] • [color=#80BFBF]Status: single[/color] • [color=#80BFBF]Cowgirl[/color] • [color=#80BFBF]Tags: open[/color] • [color=#80BFBF]Mood: lonely[/color] • [/size]
[size=150][color=grey]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color][/size]

[size=85][color=#80BFBF]Embry-Rose sat in the paddock with her two quarter horses. A handsome palomino gelding, and a beautiful chestnut paint mare. She smiled softly as her gelding lay down beside her. Embry smiled and leant back, now laying down, her  head resting on her geldings neck. She gently rubbed his cheek as he drifted off to sleep watching her mare carefully who was grazing. Zeke, her kelpie x Staffy boy was laying beside her and Chex. Smiling softly she adventually sat up. The blonde haired girl was wearing short denim jeans, a checkered flannel shirt, a cowgirls hat and brown boots(what she's wearing in her pic). She picked up her hat and put it on and ran to the fence with her dog running beside her. Smiling she placed her hand onto her hat as the wind picked up while she ran but as she got to the wood fence, she stopped and climbed over it, her dog however kept running and just jumped over the fence. She smiled and slowed to a walk as she made her way to the barn with a big grin, she watched as her two horses stood up and began to canter around, bucking and rearing. A smile appeared on the girls face but she kept walking.[/color][/size][/center]

[center][size=150][color=#ff4b81]skч єmmα stєvєnsσn[/color][/size]
[size=85][color=#ff96b0]Sky[/color] • [color=#ff96b0]Age: 18[/color] • [color=#ff96b0]Status: single[/color] • [color=#ff96b0]Cowgirl[/color] • [color=#ff96b0]Tags: open[/color] • [color=#ff96b0]Mood: curious[/color] • [/size]

[size=85][color=#ff96b0]Sky jumped onto her big black Australian stock horse mare, who was named Roley, and smiled, she was riding bare back today. She whistled gently for her two dogs and both border collies came running towards her and she nudged her mare into a canter as she rode bareback towards the river, her two dogs following close behind the big black mare. A grin appeared on the girls face, she was wearing a short white dress, black boots and a whtie flower in her neat brown long hair which had a plait in it giving a look like she had a plait tiara around her head. She smiled softly letting the wind come onto her face, Sky refused to wear a helmet, she never did. Seeing a tiny dog and another one in a girls arms, she gently nudged her mare sideways seeing as if she didn't she would have trampled the tiny dog, she rolled her eyes knowing it was a girl who may have come from town or the city, why she was here, she didn't care. Instead, Sky kept riding towards the river.[/color][/size][/center]

[center][size=150][color=#9365ff]cαítlчn wíntєr snσw[/color][/size]
[size=85][color=#c3a3ff]Sky[/color] • [color=#c3a3ff]Age: 19[/color] • [color=#c3a3ff]Status: single[/color] • [color=#c3a3ff]City girl[/color] • [color=#c3a3ff]Tags: open[/color] • [color=#c3a3ff]Mood: annoyed[/color] • [/size]

[size=85][color=#c3a3ff]Caitlyn pulled up in a specky black convertible car, she pulled her sun glasses half way down her face and glared with a growl she stepped out of the car picking up Bailey and holding the white dog in her arms she put a leash on Paddy and slowly walked from her car to where she was staying. She was wearing jeans, a crop top which showed her belly button piercing, and black ankle boots with 6 inch heels. For the first time, she was almsot unable to stand in them, the ground was uneven and she couldn't stand straight, but, she managed. After amoment, she put her dogs on the ground and tied them to a small post so she could look around. She put her hand to her nose and gagged [b]"what is that stench!"[/b] she hissed and looked to see cows in the paddock, she gave a small scream slightly panicked thinking they'd get her she turned and ran jumping over a fence to which there were about 6 horses in. She turned around with a smile feeling smart for out-witting the cows but stopped dead in her tracks when a horse lifted it's head and stared at her, it was about a meter away. She screamed loudly causing the horses to all spook and run, the girl went to run but slipped in loose dirt falling into the horse trough. She watched the horses run from her sounds. her heels had come off and she was now in the water completely, she was soaking, drenched from head to toe.[/color][/size][/center]
Last edited by Deletingaccount on Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:50 am, edited 4 times in total.
Deletingaccount

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Once loved~twice broken ~ human role play ~ open n accep

Postby Be~Happy<3 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:03 am

(Both my charries are from the city :3)

~The Basics~

Name: "Hi there! I'm Ava Leigh Montgomery. My first name, Ava, is also my mother's middle name. I think it's really pretty, so I'm happy with it! My middle name, Leigh, is my dad's mother's name. Actually, it's spelled "Lee," but I prefer it to be spelled "Leigh," and so that's how I write it, most of the time. I think "Lee" just looks plain and boring, but oh well. It's not horrible. Obviously, I usually don't have to write it like that, if I don't want to. And, well, my dad's last name is Montgomery, so that's my last name, as well, of course!"
Nickname(s): "...Well...I don't really have one. I mean, my brother, Ashton, calls me Avery, but I'm not really sure why. All I can figure is that it's because of my real name...so...yeah. I'm not opposed to nicknames, though! Some can be really cute!"
Birthday: "Oh! It's April 4, 1996."
Gender: "I'm a girl - but I'm sure you've figured that out by now!"

~The Exterior~

Height: "I'm actually really short...5'1..."
Weight: "Um...94 pounds, last time I checked. It's been about a year, though. I think, anyway."
Physique: "Um...thin, but also pretty toned, I guess?"
Body Modifications: "Just the typical earlobes."

~The Interior~

Personality: "I'd like to think I'm a nice person!" Ava is very kind and friendly. She's very bubbly and positive, and rarely seems to be in a bad mood. She loves to smile and think happy thoughts when it's possible. However, she can also be very hard on herself - namely if she does something wrong or hurts someone's feelings. She doesn't really think she's that pretty, and tries not to be vain. Despite this, she seems to be a confident, persistent person. She doesn't give up easily, and works hard to get jobs done right. She's a bit of a perfectionist, so she'll try to get every little detail right. When she's stressed or nervous, she tends to be a bit of a klutz and a huge worry wart. She can have a bad temper, but only gets to this point if you aggravate her enough. She's pretty social and open to most people, unless it's a guy she thinks is attractive. She tends to be a bit shy and freezes up when someone like that shows up in her life. She's caring and just doesn't expect anything from anyone.
History: "Well, it's nothing too exciting, but..." Ava was born in Sydney, Australia, almost a year after her brother, Ashton. When she was almost 11 months old, her family moved to California due to her father getting a better position at his job. She was never very popular, but wasn't picked on very often because she's always nice to everyone. Nothing too tragic has really happened to her throughout her life. She did have a boyfriend, at one point, but broke up with him because he was basically just dating her to get to someone else. She may be very trusting of people, but doesn't exactly fall in love very fast, more often than not. At the moment, she's at a culinary school located in Anaheim, California.
Likes: "Anything involving music, cooking, baking, happy thoughts...things like that, I guess, haha."
Dislikes: "Depressing things, when people are jerks to others, needles, liars, and large storms, basically."
Fears: "Well..." She's afraid of being left alone, needles, being a bother or a burden to others, becoming too clingy, and losing those she loves.

~Relationship Status~

Sexuality: "I'm completely straight."
Crush: (PM me to work something out)
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: "Not right now, aha..."
What Do You Look for in a Boy/Girl?: "A lot of things, I guess. I love music, so someone who shares that love would be nice. I like guys that are taller than me...being the taller one, as a girl, is a bit awkward. But more importantly, I want someone trustworthy, kind, fun, and caring. A genuine guy that's not going to lie or toss you aside when he gets bored with you, ya know?"

~Additional Information~

Talents: "Um..." She's good at singing, playing guitar, and cooking/baking.
Pet(s): "I have a black kitten named Ebony and a Scottie dog puppy named Jacques. Ebony's a female, Jacques is a male."
Interesting Facts: "Even though Ash does have an Australian accent, I don't. I just have the typical American accent. I also can't have mushrooms. I'm allergic! And...a lot of the time, in addition to college, my job, and whatnot, I babysit my seven year-old cousin, Mia - isn't she cute?"

Face Claim: Chrissy Costanza

~The Basics~

Name: "Hello - I'm Ashton Fletcher Montgomery. Nice to meet ya!"
Nickname(s): "Call me Ash...or whatever you'd like to call me."
Birthday: "My birthday is July 7, 1995."

~The Exterior~

Height: "I'm 6'2."
Weight: "Uh...I think like 140 pounds? I don't know..."
Physique: "Muscular, but also sort of thin."
Body Modifications: "Nada. And I don't plan on getting any, aha."

~The Interior~

Personality: Like his sister, Ashton is very happy and friendly. He could, in some regards, be considered more mature than her, but in others he's definitely more immature. He loves to laugh, though he doesn't seem to think he's funny. He always tries to be kind to people, as he doesn't like seeing others hurt. He doesn't tend to think before he acts or thinks, sometimes, and can be sarcastic. Sometimes, these characteristics get him into a little bit of trouble. He's as loyal as a puppy, and perhaps a little too trusting of people he has just met.
History: Ashton's history is pretty similar to Ava's. He was born in Sydney, Australia, and lived there until he was 1 year old. 11 months after his sister was born, his family moved to America. When he was younger, he was bullied quite a bit - though, as he got older, he was actually pretty popular. A lot of girls seemed to like him, but he wasn't really interested in dating most of them. Despite his popularity, he used to be depressed - however, he now always seems to be very happy and positive. He will do whatever it takes to help others who have issues with depression, anxiety, and things of the sort. He has a YouTube channel where he posts covers of songs - and a few original songs - with his sister. It's somewhat popular, but it isn't quite popular enough to be considered famous. He hopes that he can become a musician some day, but he isn't quite sure if it will work out. He met (name here) when he was just a little shy of turning eighteen. He's currently going to a college that focuses on the visual and performing arts. It, like the college his sister is going to, is located in Anaheim.
Likes: "I like music - and I'm pretty passionate about it. I also like things that are funny, video games, sports, etc."
Dislikes: "Needles, bullies, seeing someone being mistreated, and dull things. I'm not a huge fan of reading, either, admittedly..."
Fears: "Really, just losing the people I love. Well, that, and needles...but that's a different story."

~Relationship Status~

Sexuality: "I'm straight."
Crush: (PM me to work something out. c:)
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: "Not at the moment."
What Do You Look for in a Boy/Girl?: "Someone who is fun, silly, and carefree. I don't like people who are too serious."

~Additional Information~

Talents: "I've heard I'm a good singer, though I don't really believe it. I love to play the drums, though."
Pet(s): "I don't have any, unfortunately."
Interesting Facts: "Well...I have a thick Australian accent. My sister doesn't, though. Weird, right? People don't generally believe me when I tell them we're related..."

Face Claim: Ashton Irwin
Hey, guys. I apologize for the long hiatus! Still not completely sure if I will able to be on as regularly as I used to, as I am still dealing with some issues, but working through them. I will try to get on when I can, though, and may join/make a roleplay or two (my forms will not be as great as they used to be, since I only have access through my 3DS - and posting images is quite tedious on this thing - but, if you would like to see my old forms for reference to my literacy level, I can certainly send or post a link to one. c: ). Again, I apologize for the long absence! On another note, I'm always up for a good trade (however, I will say that I cannot edit trades, so if you want to try offering another trade [or PMing me to see if we can make a deal) if I don't accept the first trade or two, please feel free to. c: I don't mind]! :3 Just be fair. That is all I ask. x3
"Watch your thoughts; they become your words.
Watch your words; they become your actions.
Watch your actions; they become your habits
Watch your habits; they become your lifestyle.
Watch your lifestyle; it becomes your destiny."
Be~Happy<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deletingaccount » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:08 pm

accepted + added
Deletingaccount

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fowauke » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:00 pm

(Interesting! Thanks for telling me! Could you reserve a spot for me, male please?)
charlz
she/her
college senior in meche

revisiting old forums I used to frequent as a kid for nostalgia :)
fowauke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me