[➸] hearing damage - werewolf/human - open

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

[➸] hearing damage - werewolf/human - open

Postby Muke. » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:30 pm

many years ago in a small town called Minnesota lived a tribe of beasts that have always been known as myths to many as they had only existed in such things like fairy tales. anyway this tribe was none of the ordinary beasts in this world instead they were werewolves, ones that could change day or night anytime they wanted to they could and having the pack name of the shallow river pack due to the river in the forest. however the pack had only lasted a few more years until they were shot from hunters who had mistaken them as normal wolves, although that was somewhat years ago the offspring from the females had still passed on throughout the years meaning that they are still alive today. even though no one knows about these beings they still keep undercover for their survival since there are some people in Minnesota who find it hard to believe that the paw prints they find don't belong to any ordinary timber wolf or any for that matter. but this tribe still live deep within the forest of Minnesota and yet they still pass through the town in human form without any suspicion from others, like most tribes this one to has a name consisting of the eastern woodland pack, even though they may not live in a woodland their name remains from where they were previously born.
Last edited by Muke. on Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Muke.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[➸] rules

Postby Muke. » Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:53 pm

like all roleplays you must follow the tess and nick rules, so of course this roleplay contains them so make sure to obey them.

absolutely no godmodding nor powerplaying or perfect characters, i will not tolerate no such nonsense with that.

try to keep all genders even, i don't want twelve females and eight males so if your going to
have multiple characters make sure they're even. although if we're are running low i might
allow you to have two males or such.

being in the semi-lit category i'd like at least a good paragraph or even more!

now with the forms, i don't expect them to be a long, literate novel as long as they have nice coding
or at least have some hint that you're semi-lit or something then that is completely fine
and just as long as you make your own. also please include a picture of both human and wolf
form.

please fade to black when either birthing or any explicit scenes like that, and mainly no
cursing.

reservations will only last for 24 hours maximum, after all that's a whole day so that'll be long enough.
if you don't end up posting your form on the thread within that time then your
reservation will become free to others.

with the ranks you can only have one high ranked werewolf, unless you end up mating
into one but either way please be fair with the ranks. however i don't exactly want the
thread be filled with loners though.

also please remove your signature when posting of any sort, it's not that they aren't nice it's just it doesn't look tidy.
although when making your posts please make them look somewhat pretty like adding in some color,
and make sure that the font size is 75-85.

ages within this roleplay can vary from sixteen to probably nineteen only because
those are probably the most reasonable ages.

there will be a discussion thread so please don't do any ooc on here considering
it gets confusing and that's what a discussion thread is made for anyway.

drama is one hundred percent allowed in this roleplay! although don't keep making things happen
strait after a wolf is injured or something like that or don't kill others without permission.
but along with the drama i'd like there to be some relationship dramas happening like love triangles,
cheating things like that, just spice it up!

make sure to stay active on here, if you will be going away or having some technical issues
just make sure to warn me so that i wont delete your character or find it irritating.

finally, make sure to enjoy yourself and have fun roleplaying here c:
Last edited by Muke. on Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Muke.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[➽] tribe rules

Postby Muke. » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:05 pm

you must obey anything the alpha says, if failure to listen then punishment.

never allow yourself to get caught while turning into a werewolf and never tell anyone.

respect and treat each other like family, if any fights break out it will be handled by the alpha.

when hunting never go alone without someone else with you.

if a werewolf in the tribe has imprinted on anyone then you're not allowed to bring any harm to them
nor are you allowed to try and imprint on them.

to become mates with another you must inform the alpha and ask for permission first. any forbidden love
with humans or even there has been a offspring without permission then you'll be chased out of the pack
or your offspring will be taken from you.

if you are caught or seen with a human that is unknown or knows of the secret then you'll be banished
or even chased out by the pack.

always put your pack before anything else like humans.

always alert the alpha if there is a found loner or a trespassing human.
Last edited by Muke. on Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Muke.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[➸] tribe ranks

Postby Muke. » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:14 pm

gender count;;
males - six
females - eight

alpha female
seths choice

beta male
harris damien sparrow - nineteen - x therapy.

beta female
harris's choice

delta male
addy's choice

delta female
adelia antoinette wolfe - nineteen - x - Little Snow Eevee

lead fighter
Freya Mayra Queen - eighteen - x - meyow.

fighters
samandriel cast levit - nineteen - x - Slayei
oliver james fent - eighteen - x - button.

lead hunter
renesmee clearwater - eighteen - x - Kim Jongdae

hunters
cyrus reagan welsh - eighteen - [url]link here[/url] - indefinite,
judd harris - nineteen - x - ~Atlas~

healers
dyson jay redding - nineteen - x - malkin
skylar woods - seventeen - x - ~Atlas~

scouts

apprentices
damien chua makya - sixteen - xx - Muke.

omega male
milo - nineteen - x - Little Snow Eevee

omega female
danielle heather rivers - eighteen - x - therapy.

loners
Accalia elizabeth rose - nineteen - x - Muke.
chelsea finn blake - sixteen - x - Peter Quill
reserved
Last edited by Muke. on Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:10 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Muke.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[➸] humans (unlimited)

Postby Muke. » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:17 pm

one reserved
one reserved
lucinda mathilda kozul - twenty - x - Imagine-
claire da hooman - ? - x - button.
Last edited by Muke. on Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Muke.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[➸] relationships

Postby Muke. » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:23 pm

werewolf relationships
addy likes seth

human relationships
currently none

forbidden relationships
currently none

love triangles
currently none

siblings
currently
Last edited by Muke. on Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Muke.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[➸] reserved - weather/seasons/month

Postby Muke. » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:24 pm

reserved
Muke.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[➸] my characters

Postby Muke. » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:54 pm

___________________________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________________________

-----------------------------------------
name ↠ seth archer
age ↠ eighteen years old
gender ↠ male
pack ↠eastern woodland tribe
rank ↠ alpha male
wolf formxx

faceclaim- taylor lautner

basic information

this young boy we have here is seth, seth archer to be exact. his name had came from his great grandfather who was the chief of the old tribe that had once existed and ran free in the wild, anyway even though many children are given names from their mother or father the tribe rules back then had consisted of the parents allowing the elderly to name their children so then they'll carry ancient names or so on. anyway seth is fully matured in both forms considering he is eighteen years old, as for his gender it's pretty clear that seth is definitely a male without a doubt so now that you know that there wont be no mistakes for his gender due to his pride and all. now here comes the odd bit that you never hear in your daily walk, seth does happen to be in a tribe of his own which is called the eastern woodland tribe and as for his rank well, his the alpha male. the only reason why he was able to claim such dignity and rank with owning a tribe is because he had proven himself to the elders, and not only that he had went through great training for all of this.

appearance

first off in human form seth has light tanned skin that is somewhat smooth and his hair is at short length of course while having the color jet black for his hair, the boys eyes are a dark brown with absolutely no flecks of hazel or any other colors apart from a little hint of light brown near his pupil. his build is rather bulky yet muscly since you'll be able to see that amount of muscle he has on his arm due to him being a really fit guy along with his hidden secret that helps him with his muscles and bulkiness and not only his he muscly but his height stands at 1.74 m making his quite tall. now secondly in wolf form seths fur coat consists of a light brown that mixes with a little darker brown and as for his underside it is a creme sort of color. now with his eyes, even though you might think his eyes change when he turns into a wolf you're completely wrong considering his eyes stay the exact same color which is dark brown of course, although there is a slight change of color in his eyes since they turn a bit lighter brown when in wolf form. however when in wolf form his build is still masculine and bulky just like it is human although due to having the powerful body of wolf his muscles along with his bulkiness show a bit more better and are more useful for his strength and agility. finally many wonder about how tall his height is in wolf form, like for example is he as tall as a normal timber wolf or even larger? well the answer is his larger than a timber wolf considering a humans head only reaches up to his neck so the answer to his is 5'10½.

behind The smile

as a human seth is mainly the quiet one who will keep his distance between others, not really knowing the actual answer why he is like that he will always sit and wonder about that considering he is actually know to be a very social person especially when it comes to events. apart from that he is very humorous and loves to have a laugh with others even it means trying to cheer them up he'll do it, sometimes others find him acting a bit childish when he is one of those moods but that's because he is sometimes playful. although he may act childish time to time he is mostly brave and isn't afraid of saving others in danger even it meant putting his life on the line, along with his brave behavior he is also respectful to others since seth also has high responsibilities in both human and wolf form. most of time he can even act stubborn towards others especially once his decision has been made making him headstrong, meaning that even if others try to persuade him to change his thoughts or mind on something he'll hesitate. anyway seth is a generous person in general who will be kind to you no matter what, having such a caring nature along with his romantic and flirtatious words or behavior towards others he still knows when to stop, although sometimes this young boy can get a but too cocky with the ladies. now moving and putting all of his humans traits aside. even though most of his human traits such as his respect, pride, kindness and romantic behavior still linger through him in will form and sometimes act out in reality his other half of his personality passes through in wolf. firstly seth is a proud male who is always loyal towards every single wolf in the tribe no matter what rank they are because either way they're all treated with equal respect, he is also very dominant towards the pack in a mature yet sometimes firm manner. unlike most werewolves seth doesn't have an impulsive rage or short-temper that breaks from the middle of nowhere, instead he is more calm and patient with his tolerance for others depending on how they act. if other wolves such as loners or even tribe members that aren't being respectful or aren't obeying what is being said or anything like that with aggressive behavior then seth will start to tense up making him become an aggressive wolf towards others, meaning that his calm behavior will suddenly become vicious along with physical contact such as fights. only if that option is needed though. apart from that seth is a calm alpha who does sometimes act flirtatious with the females in both human and wolf form, but otherwise he is a respectful person who cares for his tribes and others if needed.

Walk Through My Life

work in progress

love life

the one thing about seth is he might be romantic and all but the truth is he actually doesn't pay much attention to his relationships with love nor does he want to until the time is right. to start off slow he doesn't have a crush on any werewolf or human and isn't exactly in a big rush to find one, now that has been answered it is clearly obvious that seth doesn't have a mate to call his own which is obvious that he doesn't have any offspring with anyone. however many have wondered what he looks for in a mate and the answer is that seth just wants a girl to be herself, have a good sense of humor and finally, being loving towards him and the tribe but that's just a rough guess of his considering he doesn't expect someone to change.

name ↠ accalia elizabeth rose
age ↠ nineteen years old
gender ↠ female
pack ↠ none
rank ↠ loner
wolf formx

basic information

standing here right before your eyes is accalia elizabeth rose, having been given this name from her mother and father it is latin for she-wolf, her parents had given her that name because of how uncommon it was and not only that but it was tribe tradition to name their offspring a name that had came from the nationality that they were. anyway enough talk about names and moving on to other important stuff, being clear as daylight accalia is a female and is at the age of nineteen years old making her fully matured. however this little lady isn't exactly in a tribe of any sort due to her past which is something that she is remembered for, otherwise apart from that accalia plays the part of being a loner in the small town of Minnesota since she is hardly ever seen with anyone part from herself.

appearance

accalia is a light skinned girl who has a skinny yet curvy body, her build isn't exactly all bulky as a matter of fact her build is more fragile with a bit of bulk to her but not as much as a male would have. anyway her eye color is a light blue with a bit of dark blue looking flecks close towards her pupil, accalia has smooth yet long blonde hair which isn't exactly a dark or dirty blonde it's more of mixture between light and dark blonde. however when she is in wolf form accalias fur coat color is white for the base coat and as for the marking colors it begins with a rather dark grey which then leads onto a light grey looking a bit of a blue or grey type, the other fur colors are light brown patches splattered in all different places ranging from her face to the end of her stomach. as for her eyes they aren't the same color like her human form instead they're more like a light brown with flecks of hazel close to her pupils just like the blue expect brown, her build is rather bulky yet agile but otherwise she is also muscly more in wolf form due to her bulkiness. last but not least her height is 5'10.

behind The smile

not one of the most pleasant werewolves to meet but not the worst either. accalia is a very protective female when it comes to being on her own since she had no one else to rely on but herself, the only thing is she is a bit too over protective and never lets her guard down. she is mainly reckless due to her rebellious behavior towards anyone or anything that tries to stop her since she is basically headstrong and has a mind of her own, apart from her reckless trait accalia is also very quiet and tends to keep her distance between tribes and humans. not only that but she does have trust issues that make it for her to actually try and communicate or introduce herself easily with others, even though she has trust issues it doesn't mean she is an anti-social person or anything. accalia isn't exactly light tempered or calm, instead she carries a mild-temper well inside her meaning that she can easily get frustrated or angry which generally adds up to her letting out her rage and turning into her wolf form when she isn't supposed to, but luckily that hasn't happened yet nor does she want it to. even though she sounds like a quiet person who basically does have a temper once you get to know accalia she can actually become really caring and kind towards you meaning that she'll become calm or even easygoing either way she will respect you. on some occasions accalia can act rather flirtatious or romantic. as for her traits in wolf form she is also protective in both forms but of course being the way she is accalia is definitely way more protective in wolf form more than human, she also tends to make more bad choices as a wolf considering she'll normally let her rage control her meaning she'll run into town if she wasn't focusing well enough on what she was doing. though she may have a mild-temper in human accalia has very low patience and tolerance as a wolf which leads up to her temper becoming more easily activated and way more worse meaning that one wrong move could make her snap at you which then evolves into a vicious fight. towards other werewolves she isn't obedient considering she is a loner so therefore she doesn't have to follow any other wolves rules, however if she is with another wolf and there is tension between the two such as anger and hate she'll lash out with her aggressive behavior causing her to become vicious which is harder for her to listen to others. like her human form she also has trust issues in form too but a bit more worse. moving on from the bad stuff, once you have somewhat convinced her in wolf form to trust accalia will become devoted to you and begin to show her kind yet caring nature, sometimes even if she meets another male wolf accalia can get a bit flirtatious or even be a tease towards them.

Walk Through My Life

work in progress

love life

unlike most girls accalia is hardly ever interested in trying to find someone to love, after all she gave up ages ago after her mate, kwahu had died. not being exactly interested in crushes or love all up accalia doesn't have a crush on any male considering her trust issues are to ignore so even if she did want to like someone she'd have to keep telling herself to trust to them, therefore this little lady doesn't have a mate. however accalia used to have a mate years ago but he had died due a battle that was outnumbered for him, either way even though she had a mate she didn't end up having any offspring with him considering they weren't ready but like she has said before, accalia doesn't even know if she wants a mate or any offspring anymore due to that one indecent in her life. so basically her love life is something that is hardly ever payed attention to and is just an obstacle in her life, although you never know perhaps someday something may change with her.

name ↠ damien chua makya
age ↠ sixteen years old
gender ↠ male
pack ↠eastern woodland tribe
rank ↠ apprentice for a fighter
wolf formxx

faceclaim- dylan o'brien

basic information

meet damien chua makya, yeah it might be a lot to take in or at least try to remember but it'll all be worth it considering his middle and last name both have native american indian names that were passed down through the tribe that he had once belonged to. however chue means snake in the tribe that he came from and as for makya well that means eagle hunter which was very uncommon in the tribe considering the elder had raised him due to damien being an adopted orphan since he never ever met his parents. anyway he is the youngest in the eastern woodland tribe considering he just happens to be sixteen years old and is still getting used to the whole shape shifting thing, being the youngest there he doesn't get to have a proper rank yet since for now he is an apprentice training to become a fighter.

appearance

damien is a light skinned boy with a slight bit of a tan on him but not that much to show enough, anyway his hair is short like most guys have there hair and the color of it is a dark yet chocolaty brown. his eyes are a light brown with golden flecks of hazel surrounding his pure black pupil, having been the youngest damien isn't exactly all bulky or extremely muscly considering he only has a but of muscle on his arms and all but that'll soon change as he matures. as a wolf damiens fur coat is mixed with a variety of browns and tans for his base coat, with his markings they're known to be called paint since they're randomly splattered all over his back and a large dollop over his right eye leading down to his muzzle with the color white. moving onto his eyes, they're light brown with flecks of golden hazel just like they're in human form so over all his eyes are the same in both human and wolf form no matter what. damiens build is rather scrawny with a bit of muscle but not as much as a matured wolf has but being the youngest at sixteen he still has a long way to go for growing, anyway his body is rather fragile but still has some bulkiness on him although it is just a bit more easier for him to injure himself in a dangerous battle. unlike most werewolves damien isn't exactly large like his alpha or like the other werewolves in the tribe, in fact he is probably only resting at 3'24 or even 4'10 at the most but either way he is a strong male but needs a bit more time of growing.

behind The smile

work in progress

Walk Through My Life

work in progress

love life

work in progress
Last edited by Muke. on Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Muke.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [➸] hearing damage - werewolf/human - open

Postby Little Rebel » Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:42 pm

“I don’t want to brag, but I’m very high maintenance.”
“Uh, I think low maintenance is what’s desirable.”
“Low maintenance is what’s forgettable.
You might want to write that down,
underline it, circle it and put a star by it. It’s golden.”

about adelia wrote:full name - Adelia Antoinette Wolfe
Colby Ezekiel Wolfe

nickname - Dee; Addy
Cole; Zeke

age - nineteen years old
three years old

birth date- December 17th
August 12th

nationality - Irish, French
Irish, French, British

hometown - Berry Hill, Tennessee
Minnesota

occupation - Delta/Vet's Assistant
Too Young

pack - minnesota pack
no pack

positive traits - Intelligent, Witty
Curious, Charming

negative traits - Sarcastic, Impulsive
Stubborn, Prone to Tantrums

family/friends - Her son, Colby
His mom, Adelia

crush - Addy likes Seth
Too Young

face claim - Emma Stone
Unknown

other - addy's wolf pic

Adelia had a difficult life, but it didn't start out that way. Her parents, Ashleigh and Ashton, were loving parents who doted upon their only daughter and their five sons. They were a happy family, closer than most. Addy was five when her parents died. Perhaps if they had survived the car accident, or if she had been sent to the same Foster Home as even one of her older brothers, things would have turned out differently. But Addy was so young, she was sent to a home for girls aged 9 and under. A home where she would likely get adopted.

Addy can't precisely remember what happened the night of the accident. She remembered it was snowing, and they were returning late from her Kindergarten's Christmas Recital the night it happened. One minute they were happy, singing loudly and, in her mom's case, off key. Then there were two orbz of light and then... nothing. Later, when she got older, the police reports would fill in the blanks her memory failed to recall. A drunk driver driving a semi truck had blindsided their compact, destroying it. By some miracle, Addy had been thrown from the car and landed in the thick snow on the side of the road, unhurt save for a few scratches and bruises.

For the next nine years, Addy was shifted from Foster Home to Foster Home, being adopted no less than eleven times. She was called 'unresponsive' and 'emotionally detached'. They spoke of nightmares that would have her waking up, screaming bloody murder and no amount of consoling could get her to calm down. One lady, a particularly rude woman who had wanted a 'perfect' daughter, returned Addy and snidely commented that she hadn't wanted a 'broken one'. And it only got worse. Addy was popular among prospective mothers because she was a breatiful girl, with pale green eyes and thick, auburn curls. It was this same reason that men began to notice her as well, and by the tine she was fourteen, she'd developed a healthy fear of men.

It was at this point that she found Seth. Her newest Foster Home was in a tiny town called Minnesota, and by that time Addy had been shifting for a while. She met Seth the night of the full moon, and he invited her to join his pack. She accepted, staying hidden for the next two years until she was sixteen. Only once did she slip up during that time. She was walking in the woods when she ran into a human boy named Brady Collins. He was one of the most beautiful boys she'd ever seen. She had just turned fifteen at the time, and despite her protests, Brady began to visit her daily. He was three years older, and he kbew how to charm a female. And she was vulnerable and susceptible to his pretty words. She fell for him, and by the time she was sixteen, she was pregnant.

Brady left her then, but Addy was too focused on ths miracle of life growing inside her. She hid her pregnancy from Seth, leaving when she began to show under the ruse that she was heading back to Tennessee to be reunited with her brothers. By the time she was born, she had the money from her trust fubd in hand and a small cottage to call her own, where zhe could raise Colby away from the pack. She was petrified of losing him, but knew no wolf would dare encroach on the little territory she'd carved for herself. She hired a babysitter, got a job as the local vet's assistant, and raised Colby.

mirror mirror on the wall

Addy is a very small and slender girl. Her hair is a deep auburn red in color, and her eyes are big, guilless orbs of emerald green. At 4'9", Addy is very petite and looks as delicate as a flower. But this girl is no shrinking daisy. Addy has smooth, ivory skin dusted with a smattering of freckles. She has a rather boyish figure, which is often made more boyish because she hides what little femininity she has behind baggy clothes and an old baseball cap that effectively hides most of her hair.

Colby looks very much like his mother. He is fair skinned and freckled, his spiky hair a deep ginger as Addy's was when she was his age. His eyes are blue, like his father's, and full of warmth.

the heart and soul of addy and colby wolfe

Addy might be small, but she is a force to be reckoned with. She is feisty and quick witted, with rapier wit and a tongue as sharp as a knife. Addy is no pushover. She pushes people to their limits, both physically and mentally. She has been called many names before, but quite simply she is rude. Addy doesn't take no for an answer. If she wants something, she gets it. She is ste is hardheaded, stubborn, and irrational. Though she likes to think she has outgrown the reckless nature that plagued her during her childhood, she really hasn't. She is still the same, pint-sized wreckingball she has always been. But Addy isn't all bad. If she was, she could never have loved Teddy the way she did. Does. Addy might act aloof and mean, but she has a greater capacity for love than most you'll meet. She is honest and she is loyal. If you gain her trust, and it isn'tsomething she gives freely, she will stand by you faithfully, no questions asked. Addy also has a compassionate side. She has a soft spot for children and animals, and yes even for those who are injured. Unless the injury was entirely their fault in which case she will berate them for their stupidity. She is also a lot more vulnerable than she likes to believe. She blames herself that Teddy is gone, and is petrified of getting close to others for fear that she'll fail them too.

Colby is a sweet kid. Simple, inquisitive, doesn't cause a lot of trouble. He is an intelligent child, with a surprisingly intuitibe nature. Like his mother, Colby is very stubborn and can throw huge temper tantrums when he doesn't get his way. But overall he is a very sweet and charming child.
Last edited by Little Rebel on Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Little Rebel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me